Start by marking “A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)

A Favor for a Favor

(All In #2)

From the New York Times bestselling author of Pucked and A Lie for a Lie, a new stand-alone romance about trading favors, battling wills, and winning love.

When I joined Seattle’s NHL expansion team, I thought it was the start of something great. But nothing ever goes the way you expect. Take my introduction to my new neighbor. She came rolling in on the hot mes
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: January 28th 2020 by Montlake Romance

Alison
Stevie moves to Seattle for a new job as a sports physiotherapist, but when she decides to surprise her boyfriend Joey (on her birthday no less) she finds him playing away from home. Her brother, captain of Seattle's NHL expansion team (I Have no idea what that means so I am typing blind), offers her his apartment that he gets as part of his job and she stumbles into the apartment late at night, with only half her luggage, sobbing and alone - only to be insulted by a half-naked man from the apar ...more
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

COMING SOONish ☺

description

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Caryn {iam.caryn}
BOW DOWN TO THE GLORY THAT IS STEVIE BOWMAN!

When I found out that Stevie was going to be the heroine in A Favor for a Favor, I was ALL CAPS excited. When we met her briefly in A Lie for a Lie I completely fell in love with her. I’m pleased to say that I was not disappointed in the slightest. There’s no question that this is my new favourite book from Helena Hunting.

It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Hunting and her way of writing. I always know I’m going to get a story that will ma
Tania
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. It gave me all the feels. This book Is about Stevie and Bishop. Bishop is a professional hockey player and Stevie does things in the physical therapy field. Stevie was in a happy relationship with Joey (or so she thought). She decided to surprise him and found him having sex with another girl. She ended the engagement and stayed at her brothers engagement. This is how to met bishop because he felt that Stevie was a home wrecker since Bishop lives right across from her brothers ...more
Tania
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tiffany
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 rounded up

This was such an addicting love story that was sweet, but full of sexual tension at the same time. My husband played hockey so I love hockey romances a bit more than your average person. That may have contributed to my inability to put this one down, but realistically is was Huntings great writing that had me hooked from the get go.

Stevie was a main character that you'll immediately love with her sass and sarcastic manner. Honestly, I want her to be real so
Serena
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ADORED THIS BOOK!!! OH MY GOD I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN! The tension! The assholeness! The sparks! The feels! The sexiness! The laugh out loud moments! This book is EXACTLY what I needed in my life!!!!

Bishop is my new fave Hunting Hero and one of my top book boyfriends EVER!!!

A Favor For A Favor is one of my top reads this year and one of my fave books from Helena Hunting!!!

*Full review to come*
Samantha
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*I received a copy from Netgalley*

WOW! What a book! I loved this story so much that I am praying that there will be more

Stevie and Bishop were the perfect couple! I loved their banter and how well they fit together. I loved Bishop’s underwear! They had to be the best thing ever honestly.

Stevie was a firecracker, she spoke her mind and didn’t take anyone’s bullshit! Bishop was a tough guy and loved his brother unconditionally

I will write a full review closer to the relea
Christina Szczepan-santos
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVE Stevie and Bishop! This book was so fun. I think Bishop just tied Hayden as my fave character by Helena.
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
Review to come
FMABookReviews
Oct 18, 2019 marked it as arc-to-review

I was provided a review copy by the publisher; this did not influence my opinion of the book.

social_facebook_2x-cc59f12f4ab0551091a3a29deb45b3f1 social_twitter_2x-052a9e6a0bd59868c962adf399a55288 social_instagram_2x-843370a281412abe747151cf325a87f0 social_pinterest_2x-9d3478db114852e246866f524f395fc6 limav-flat-gradient-social-amazon
Ri
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I knew after the first book of this series that it was magical. There is something different from the Pucked series that makes this one extraordinary. The writing style is different. It is even better. There is a sense of vulnerability to the characters that I really am enjoying. Don't get me wrong, I loved the snark and humor from the first series but at times it could get overwhelming. However, in this series the snark is subtle.

Strong characters, fantastic ban
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This series is by far my favorite of this authors. A Favor For A Favor had many different qualities, but they were amazing no the less. Stevie and Bishops meet cute is so different, yet absolutely hilarious. This sweet romance was filled with so much sexual tension, I could not wait for, what I knew for certain was going to be an explosive kinetic connection, and this author presented that on a silver platter. The push and pull was fluffing fantastic.
From the witty banter and the absolutely fan
Stacie Redinger
Oct 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
To say that the first encounter between Stevie and Bishop was less than extraordinary would be an understatement, there may or may not have been some fun name calling. From that point on, the two do nothing but bicker. Stevie is the sister of his team captain, and the guy he isn’t a huge fan of. Stevie is mending a broken heart and staying her in brother’s penthouse to get back on her feet. When Bishop ends up with an injury, Stevie offers to help him rehab, which is a win for both of them. He c ...more
Stacie Redinger
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To say that the first encounter between Stevie and Bishop was less than extraordinary would be an understatement., there may or may not have been some fun name calling. From that point on, the two do nothing but bicker. Stevie is the sister of his team captain, and the guy he isn’t a huge fan of. Stevie is mending a broken heart and staying her in brother’s penthouse to get back on her feet. When Bishop ends up with an injury, Stevie offers to help him rehab, which is a win for both of them. He ...more
Hayley
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, chick-lit
Stevie and Bishop... Stevie and Bishop how can I put words together to explain how much I love these two. Stevie is spunky, tough, sarcastic take no crap kinda woman and Bishop... well he's a bit of an A hole, but both have soft gooey centers. If that isn't every girls catnip I don't know what is. This book had me laughing out loud at multiple points, it was Helena Hunting perfection! Each I have read almost her entire catalog, and each time she introduces me to the next couple they become favor ...more
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
This series just gets better and better! This is Book 2 in the “All in” pucked spin-off series. Stevie Bowman is Rook’s little sister and moving to Seattle after a bad breakup to be a sports rehab physiotherapist. Sadly, her ex is also working there! Bishop Winslow is one of Rook’s new teammates. He is awoken by a pint size fireball making a Ruckus outside his apartment. These two have a not so friendly introduction to each other but can they find that they actually can get along? Bishop is not ...more
Heather Brown
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was reading and blow drying my hair, that’s how serious I am when I say I could not put this book down.

I loved the chemistry between these two, which was definitely highlighted through the dialogue. It was hard not to fall in love with this couple and their story.

And the secondary characters added to the storyline in a way that made sense. There may have been a few scenes with a few of those secondary characters that made me laugh out loud with their antics.

Cannot wait for book 3
Sarah  G
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adored everything about this book! I thought rook was a little too overprotective, though.

Bishop and Stevie were just so amazing!! Bishop was all kinds of broody and an absolute jerk, but Stevie was incredible with the way she handled him.

I'm glad we got to see Violet's special brand of crazy! She has always been my favorite over-sharer. I love her!! I can't wait for the next book!!
Megan
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book! This was a fun quick read for me! I didn’t want to put it down! The chemistry between Stevie and Bishop was off the charts! If you loved the Pucked series you will love this one too!!
Ashley Gayhart-Hampton
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
From the witty banter and the absolutely fantastic dialogue, Stevie and Bishops story never lacked in keeping my attention.

*FULL REVIEW UNDER REVIEWS FROM THE HEART
Nicole Pinto
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the heck out of this book. I loved the hero and the heroine and hockey romances are my jam. Thank you to netgalley for the ARC!
Crystal
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Bishop and his crazy underwear so damn much. Stevie is just absolutely awesome. Together, they are incredible, and I completely and totally love this book!
Jardinya
Oct 22, 2019
Laura Yamin
Oct 19, 2019
Dawn Cunningham Roether
Sep 24, 2019
LORRIE
rated it did not like it
Sep 23, 2019
Eloie Milher
Oct 15, 2019
Martha Owen
Oct 18, 2019
Marta Bo
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ekhem...... give this girl aka ME some time to make seriously big fangirling scream .... THIS AUTHOR IS MY GODDESS right now.... and maybe someone could explain why I can see only 5 stars in rating here ???? I want to give at least 95 more !

Bravo Dear Helena Hunting - YOU made another masterpiece with capital M. I can't believe, that I saw "the end" right now.... I want to cry... I still want to laugh with You and Your characters..... GAHHHHHHH A Favor for a Favor is so AMAZING !!!!!
Anna Hixon
Monday Miles
Aug 22, 2019
Jyoti
Aug 24, 2019
Helena Hunting is the author of The USA Today and NYT bestselling PUCKED Series. She lives on the outskirts of Toronto with her incredibly tolerant family and two moderately intolerant cats. She writes everything from romantic sports comedy to new adult angst.

All In (2 books)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)