Start by marking “The Amendment (The Contract, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Amendment (The Contract, #3)

The Amendment

(The Contract #3)

Richard VanRyan has it all.

A loving wife, a beautiful family, great friends, and a career he excels at.

He is riding high on the crest of life.

What happens when the ride stops?

When the unthinkable becomes reality and life may never again be the same?

The Contract has changed.

Can Richard and Katy overcome The Amendment?
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: October 7th 2019 by Moreland Books Inc

To ask other readers questions about The Amendment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Amendment

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
The Amendment is book three in The Contract series by Melanie Moreland. If you are like me, you already fell in love with Richard and Katy in the first two books in this series. Going in to this book, I had no idea what so ever what Melanie had planned for this couple next. I had a couple of guesses but was completely wrong. So, this review is going to be a little different than some of my others. Because there really isn’t much I can tell you without spoiling anything. I want you to go in the s ...more
Thi
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Richard, I loved you in The Contract and I love you even more in this book. Yes, you were a complete jerk but you turned it around before and you’ll do it again.
it.sgottabethebooks
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s been years since we’ve had the pleasure of being introduced to Richard and Katy. The Amendment touched my heart as Melanie Moreland delivers such a beautiful story.

Richard and Katy’s love shines so bright off the pages of this story. Melanie has such a way with her words that you literally feel like you are in the minds of her characters and are going through everything they are. Feeling all the ups and downs making the story so much more personal and relatable.

Richard and Katy’s book wil
M L Dyson
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
20 ⭐’s from me for this book! Melanie has taken all the emotions you could want in a story and packed them into this little gem!!! Richard and Katy have quite the story to tell. It’s the story of life, love and change. Life is great....until it isn’t. It can be messy, scary and downright miserable at times! Sadness and insecurities are always present but sometimes they can be overwhelming. But if you can realize where your strength truly lies, life can be the most wonderful thing ever!!! Absolut ...more
Jeanne McDonald
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!
I must admit, I have a little bit of a hangover because of this book right now. I didn't want it to end! The same dynamic between our hero and heroine takes places throughout the whole of this novel. We feel their love, their anguish, and their life journey jump off the pages. This is the kind of story that tells what happens after the happily ever after, and how the end is really only the beginning. It's a tale of how love conquers all even in the darkest times of a person's life.

This is
Shelly
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to be posted soon
J Williams
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored Katy and Richard in The Contract. They had their HEA, I was perfectly happy with it! But Melanie Moreland takes us a step further with The Amendment. What happens when your HEA isn't happy any more? What happens when everything you believe about yourself, your life is put to the test?

This book is filled with hope, love, and family. Yes, all those things are threatened here and yes, you will need a box of tissues (maybe two) but the ultimate message is so beautiful and real, I
Carrie Elks
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, what to say about this book? When I first received it, I was afraid it wouldn't live up to the perfection that was The Contract, but I'm so happy to say it not only lived up, it exceeded all expectations.

In short, Richard and Katy's story was perfection. Melanie Moreland knows how to craft a story, building the tension and the characters until you don't want to put the book down, go to sleep, or generally live real life until you know what happens on the next page. The Amendment
Carol
Aug 31, 2019 marked it as maybe-read-not-sure-yet
Really not sure whether I want to read this one..............Richard wasn't exactly a "walk in the park" the first time around...........and I was fairly satisfied with how everything ended in book one "The Contract".

Maybe or Maybe not!!!!!
Heather Navarre
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have come to expect certain things from melanie when I read a new book by her. I expect some heartache, some laughs and above all a who lot of love especially when Richard and Katy are involved.

I cannot express how amazing of a couple they are. They have adorable girls and a life many dream of.

But this book, this book tests them at every turn.

I laughed, I cried (ok teared up), I got angry and I smiled a lot. I have loved Richard from the get go in The Contract and that hasn’t changed. He ha
READ ME ROMANCE
Shelves: finished
I became a fan of Melanie Moreland’s writing when I read book one of the Vested Interest series at the recommendation of friend. I then binge read the entire series and fell in love with each couple. Naturally, I was drawn to read the Contract which features Richard VanRyan as our leading man, and was thrilled that his friends from the previous books made appearances.

The Amendment can be read as a standalone, but I do encourage you to first read the Contract, which is free on kindle unlimited i
Patty
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book should come with a warning label "WARNING: CRYING IS INEVITABLE MUST HAVE TISSUE." This book rocked me to the core. I ugly cried through almost the whole book. Melanie Moreland really outdid herself this time. She rips her readers souls out and crushes them leaving us to pick up the pieces and put our hearts back together in the happier moments.

The characters in this book are wonderful and have amazing hearts and souls. Of course there were times that I wanted to throat punch Richard,
Tracey
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Melanie! I wish I could give you a 100-star review for The Amendment because it was spectacular! I'm embarrassed to say that it took me reading all about the BAM boys before I read The Contract to find out just what this character Richard VanRyan was all about. And he's all that and more! I loved he and Katy's love story so much and could not wait to read this book. I had no preconceived notions or ideas about it so needless to say, I went through all the emotions that I usually go through wh ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Wow - I fell in love with Richard and Katy's story from the first book (Contract) and then again in the second book (Baby Clause) my admiration for the couple grew. Now we have the third book in the series and I just want to give them both a hug. Their marriage will be tested, their strength wil be tested and they will have to hit rock bottom before they can go back up again. Melanie Moreland has a way to bring the characters to life and the reader feels every heart break, every shattered hope a ...more
Sue Dayoub
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I heard there was a new Richard story I admit I was happy but also scared to see the old Richard return.
Melanie Moreland has come up with a story where emotions are on the forefront, happiness, love and joy, then fear, anger and heartbreak but in true Melanie fashion she brings it back.
Richard and Katy’s journey this time is hard, though you can almost sympathize with his anger. The surrounding cast of characters show us family isn’t always blood.
susan moore
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Melanie what have you done to me I couldn't put it down and I have never needed so many tissues reading a book before. I loved Richard in the other books but in this one I have fallen for him even more. He was such a horrible man in the Contract but slowly turned himself round with the help of Katy, she was the light to his dark and it really worked for them. I loved him in this one and the love he has got for his girls is just so special. A book you definitely need to read
Peggy Copeland
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Richard and Katy in the first one... the next two stories was the icing on the cake... This book however... made me fall in love with Richard all over. What an amazing story to add to their love story... I still get goosebumps reading The Contract... and those goosebumps only continued during The Amendment... one word that I didn't like reading... FINAL installment...
E&A Book
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely fantastic ending to a great series. I could not put this down, as I watched one of my favorite couples face an overwhelming obstacle, and fight for their love and marriage. It was heartbreaking and sweet. I could not have asked for a better ending to their story.
aniryllis
Sep 03, 2019 marked it as wish-list
Please don't make them suffer too much 😩
Notorious Book Tease
Risa
Aug 25, 2019
Konny
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Amendment by Melanie Moreland is book three in her The Contract Series. For best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order. The previous books are The Contract, The Baby Clause and The Baby Clause 2.0.
Katy and Richard VanRyan have it all and they shouldn't be happier. They have two adorable girls and everything is peachy - not. Everydays life consumes them. Rick is away on jobs, Katy has to deal with the kids and her own job.
The Amendmendt is the conclusion to their story, a
Karrie
Ana Paula
Natasha
Darlene Richardson
Aug 03, 2019
Romance Retreat: Book Announcement Sign Up Melanie Moreland 1 14 Aug 11, 2019 08:54AM
New York Times/USA Today bestselling author Melanie Moreland, lives a happy and content life in a quiet area of Ontario with her beloved husband of twenty-seven-plus years and their rescue cat, Amber. Nothing means more to her than her friends and family, and she cherishes every moment spent with them.
While seriously addicted to coffee, and highly challenged with all things computer-related and t

The Contract (2 books)
  • The Contract (The Contract, #1)