Start by marking “Omega Academy” as Want to Read:

Omega Academy

(Omega Academy Trilogy #1)

Drawing, my online clan, and planning my escape from my mother--these are priorities. Or, at least they were, until three huge alien males came to abduct me and take me to their planet. But it's not just a simple process of probing and then releasing me back to Earth. All those movies are lies. These three males keep me. And I'm suddenly a cadet at an Omega Academy where ...more
Published July 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Omega Academy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega Academy

Start your review of Omega Academy
CaRo
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing storytelling - loved all the characters. Damn that woman can write

Down side: now I am not only hooked with her fae series but also with this one and I hate to have to wait.
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
I never thought the words 'YA' and 'omegaverse' would be terms applicable to the same book, but Lily Archer is here to prove me wrong.

It's true that having YA omegaverse can be a little frustrating at times; I mean, we tend to read omegaverse because it's some of the smuttiest stuff out there, and yet this book barely had kissing. But I still really enjoyed it. Lana is a funny heroine, the guys are nice (if ever-so-slightly bland) and this book has something I've never seen before, which is
Tiera McMillian
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: oct-2019
4-4.5 stars. YES! This was a phenomenal start to the series and whole unique spin on what seems to be the tale end of the KU Academy craze. Honestly though our setting is for the most part an academy I feel like that portion of the story is for the most part just a backdrop to what is really going on here. Little did I know when I picked this book up that I was going on a scifi adventure. The science fiction aspects of this story really blew me away not only in how well it was thought out and ...more
Icu2qtpi
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Floved It

That was Fuc@ing Amazing! From beginning to end it was non-stop action and adventure. I am surprised to say the least. I didn't believe a YA book would hold my interest, but one of my Fav authors recommend it, so I gave it a whirl. I'm so glad I did! I love Omegaverse stories and this one fit in wonderfully. It ended in a cliffhanger, but don't let that discourage you in the slightest. Thank you Ms Archer, for a great read. Just don't keep us waiting to long for the next book in the
Natalie panda eyes
Aug 02, 2019 rated it liked it
It was a change from the usual academy. I liked all three guys and the mc although she was weak and mouthy. I struggled with the plot. The mc is abducted and forced to enter the fleet academy. Pinky was one of the worst. I didn’t mind the omegaverse thing but I didn’t like the restrictions that came with it. There is flirting and romance but no sex. I liked the flying but the ending felt like a free for all. Not sure if I wanna read the next one.
Kayla J. ~ Master of Dragons & Assassins
description
Omega Academy by Lily Archer was everything I needed in a book right now. It was lighthearted, action packed, and included steamy, irresistible aliens. I wasn't able to direct my attention elsewhere until it was completely finished. I mean, who needs sleep anyways?

Not going to lie, the last few months in the reverse-harem genre has been grueling. It's all about the academy and bully RH romances. When will we get past this? Because it certainly feels like never. So, as you can imagine, I had a
Donati
Can't wait for more of this!
Alexandra
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a cliffhanger!

I read the book based on the blurb and it was fantastic! Lana is thrust into a world she had no idea existed outside of the movies. She feels a connection to three different species of Alphas but the instructors of the Academy keep separating them. What is really going on? How is Lana Omega and is she being so pursued by the Alphas? I thought it was well written, it has an engaging storyline and I like the slow burn romance aspect of it.
Nelo
I wasn't expecting this...I'm pleasantly surprised and intrigued. A reverse harem story I didn't know I needed, and it comes with a badass Omega female and three alpha baddies?! Sign me the fudge up..Lily I'm officially hooked on your stories and I look forward to the next one.
Treena
I thought this was an interesting, fantasy, RH story with a different take on academies.

I liked the 3 H's more than I did Lana, the h. And tbh, I like Lana's besties (Tilda and Uaxin) more than I did her.

Ends on a cliffy so I'm hoping that book 2 doesn't take so long before it comes out because I need some answers! I'm also hoping that Lana develops some seriously kickass powers in book 2 bec, as of now, I'm finding her a little lame (bec power-wise, imo, she needs to be able to complement her
Jennifer Evans
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic new series

I really loved the world building in this book, it was very creative! Getting to know Lana and see her adapt to a new life in space was enthralling. Beyond excited for the next one, waiting for it to come out will be torture!
Jessica
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god!!!!!!!! I love it lots. Needs more ad more to it. Please release book 2!!! Lana is a great character to read about. Love the guys too each different in every way. This is a great book to start with of you are new to RH reads or turning fans too.
l.a. wiggins
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omega Academy

Another great book by Lily Archer. Looking forward to the next sequel. Also waiting on tender hooks for Aug 29th. The Abyss.
Stacey Broadbent
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Word. That was insanely hot! I need more! I need to know what happens next!

Lana is an ordinary girl in high school who hasn’t had the easiest of lives. In fact, it’s been pretty miserable. So when three gorgeous creatures from out of this world come to take her away to the Omega Academy, she doesn’t know how to react.
Ceredes, Jeren, and Kyte find themselves drawn to her even though she seems to have no idea what’s going on and has no knowledge of the Academy at all.
Everything about her
LaTerica Jackson
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series!

Let me start off by saying that I love Lily’s writing but her fae books were my first introduction to her and while I loved those books I had the same issue -they were extremely short. This book on the other hand gives you enough descriptions enough character building for you to love each character! I will say I love omega based books but I am not a fan of reverse harem. I always try it and just find I prefer the “one and only” concept better but this book made me feel like
Kathy L.
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ugh, no! This story cannot leave me hanging like this!

Lana sure drew the end of the short stick when she was picked to be taken to the omega academy. Thankfully she meets Ceredes, Kyte, and Jeren - who thankfully stick by her. Of course, though, there is a mystery surrounding why she was chosen to begin with, since no humans are ever selected to attend. Let's not forget about how many people and creatures are wanting her as a mate!

This story was well written and a page-turner! The characters
Sonya Tedesco
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omega academy. Sign me up!

Ok I'll be the first to admit I was sceptical about reading this story bc 1 its YA themed and 2 my expectations for omegaverse were set at a very high standard when I discovered Addison Cain's books.

Boy oh boy was i misguided. This story has me hooked. Hooked! I need more. I truly loved and deeply enjoyed this story and am so very excited for the next. I hope this author continues to write so much more of this series. I can imagine so many adventures and hardships for
Britt B
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable, but that ending...

The character development was excellent and interesting. Even the world building was pretty good, it was simple in the description- though it could have been a little more rich. Still so much detail was added in for the characters backstories. It was a nice read and had me laughing out loud at points. I really enjoyed the character variety and the races. Honestly it ended too soon. The only issue I had was some of their interactions were too abrupt in the time frame
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Loved It

I got sucked into this. It doesn't hurt that some seriously gorgeous art of the alphas was provided to help keep their images in my head while reading.

I really like the characters and I seriously suspect that Lana isn't as human as she thinks she is. I want some answers in the next book. Lily left us hanging a little with that ending. I doubt that the group will be able to keep their secret in the next book considering what happened. Someone had to betray them in order for that sneak
Jen
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the Fae's Captive series and so when Lily surprised us with this release, I gave it a shot. I'm so glad I did! I loved Lana's story!! It is YA, so it's more about the story and the characters than the sex, but that's not to say there isn't plenty of heat. Those three alphas will make you into a whimpering poodle of goo, promise! There's some crazy twists, a little mystery, a venomous antagonist, the beginnings of some really great friendships, and lots and lots of action!
Savannah Acheson
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Don't worry about it being like any other omegaverse. It's so good!

Wow this book was so good. The development of the romance was amazing without it being overplayed. There was a lot of sexual tension and I really want to see how it finally happens. The circle I'm dying to have complete and the purpose of Lana is not clear yet, but I have a slight inclination. The whole universe seemed like it would be same old same old, but the author created her own unique and very fascinating world. I will
beautyguise
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am completely hooked. The next book needs to come out like....yesterday.

This is a fast paced, easy read. The characters are realistic with their personalities, they are relatable and all around great. Now that worldbuilding...yes please. I love details and this books has details. The world that Lily Archer has created is huge, unique and awesome. I'm rather new to this whole Omegaverse genre (I stumbled upon Addison Cain) and this has solidified that.
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Kasey ♥
I needed something easy to read after a few poorly reviewed books and ARCs and this Lily Archer delivered. Yes, this was a different take on the reverse-harem/omegaverse concept as I don't usually find these in the YA section since they're normally super smutty, but this book barely had any kissing, lol.

Like other reviews, the ending of this book was kinda going no-where and I can barely remember it, to be honest. I'm not too sure I'll continue this series.
Booklass Garrahan
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very entertaining, but cliffhanger

The characters are well delineated and unique. They are also very likeable except for the villains who are suitably villainous. The world building is detailed and interesting and I love all of the secondary characters. I have no idea,however, when the second book comes out. If this had not been recommended to me, I would have waited until the series was finished.
Kelli
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need book 2 yesterday. I really enjoy omegaverse fanfiction, so I figured I'd give actual omegaverse a try. That was a mistake. Most that I've read have been "dark omegaverse." Ummm...no.

The heroes were thoughtful and everything I believed Alphas should be (based on the fanfiction intro to the 'verse).

The heroine was sassy and sarcastic.

Together they were just straight up amazing. I need the next book in the series.

Please?
Bookfriendz887
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I ferking love this book!

That said, I think I hate you for this cliff ending! I knew it was coming, but still nearly screamed when out came up. I kept looking at the page count and percentage going, you better not cut it off before this happens!! But eventually, it did. I couldn't even find the date for the release of the next book! You're killing me, Lily Archer!! :-0
Lisa Romero
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Omega mine...

Lana has never been wanted until she arrived at the Omega academy. She doesn’t know what she is but she’s learning fast and the Alphas are in full pursuit. There are several commanding officers on both sides that want her but for what purpose ? Then there are her 3 Alphas who will form a ring if she can survive them all...
Mary A. Muchowicz
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kidnapped from earth and forced to attend Omega Academy to serve the Gretar Fleet.

Lana thinks her future is hopeless until she meets the three Alphas who become her friends, part of the circle and her future mates. She also becomes a top pilot and then that new future is threatened first by Captain Bartanz and his plans and then by the Cyborg Sentients who try to take her.
Jennie Baldwin
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a cruel wait...

I want, no NEED for the next book to be out already. This is a fantastic set of characters and the plot. I'm practically DYING to find out what happens here people... I cannot wait to see how the characters and plot develop further. Lily Archer you knocked this out of the freaking park woman. Hurry, hurry, hurry please!!!!!!
K
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Such a unique story, especially with the alpha/beta/omega dynamics added in. Really enjoyed it. Loved Lana and all our three male leads. The book ended on a cliffhanger, so I'm hoping book 2 won't be long! And even more, I hope Lana and her 3 alphas story continues on in book 3 ;)
« previous 1 3 next »

• Untamed Magic (Academy of the Elites #1)
  • The New Girl (Shifter Academy: United Book 1)
  • Unwanted (Their Shifter Academy #1)
  • Faeling for Them (Eight Wings Academy #1)
  • First Howling (The Lycan Academy #1)
  • Dhampirs 101 (Academy of Vampire Heirs, #1)
  • First Term (Dragon Fire Academy #1)
  • Ill Will (Bonds of Blood, #1)
  • Beastly: The Citadel - Semester 1
  • Elemental Fae Academy (Elemental Fae Academy, #1)
  • Academy of Six (Origins of the Six, #1)
  • Call of the Siren (Obsidian Cove Supernatural Academy #1)
  • Dearly Departed (Afterworld Academy #1)
  • Sinful as Hell (The Demon Academy #1)
  • The Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester One (The Bloodwood Academy #1)
  • Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)
  • Unleashing Trials: Year 1 (Academy of Sorcery #1)
  • The Shadow Student (Wraithwood Academy #1)
When I began writing Taylor and Leander's story, I had NO idea it would capture so many of your hearts and imaginations. Thank you for loving them as much as I do. You are making my dreams come true.

Lily Archer believes in fairies, mermaids, and fierce fae warriors. Armed with nothing more than her imagination and a well-worn MacBook, she intends to slay the darkest beasts of the fantasy worlds