Start by marking “Knox (Chicago Blaze, #4)” as Want to Read:

Knox

(Chicago Blaze #4)

Reese

I’m done.

Getting ditched at the altar is nothing compared to being humiliated there in front of three hundred shocked guests. Apparently I’m no good at spotting the signs your man’s a cheating liar. So I set off solo on my honeymoon to Hawaii, where I realize I’ve got this life thing down just fine on my own.

Friendships and laughter
Published October 29th 2019 by Silver Sky Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Knox, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knox

Start your review of Knox (Chicago Blaze, #4)
Jessica Alcazar
Okay so ...

FIRST: let me just get this out of the way ... THIS IS HOW YOU #CoverWIN and you get me to download the previous three books in the series before I've even read a single word!! holy hotballs cover!!

SECOND: Where has Brenda Rothert been all my life why have NONE of you let me know of this talent?!?!

I loved everything about this story! It was funny when it was supposed to be. It was sexy and electric all the time. It was emotional in all the right places. It had all the makings of one heck of a s/>
Heroesinbooks
5 Knox and Reese Stars

I love this series so much. Brenda Rothert is a 'go to ' author for me and I always look forward to any new release that she brings out. Knox did not disappoint - he really is pretty much the perfect Hero and I really wanted to lose myself in the pages of a book where the Hero would not let me down.

Knox is the enforcer for the Chicago Blaze - he is the epitome of the dark, brooding alpha but I was surprised at how sweet he was under that tough exterior.

Reese i
Ana Paula
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am new to the Chicago Blaze series and I have to tell you that I started with a bang because this book is so good! Hockey romance is my jam and I am so glad I read this book! Knox Devereaux is an experience hockey player but a brooding and silence one. During the off season Knox goes along with his team mates to Hawaii to blow off some steam and there (in a very funny top bikini affair) he meets Reese. She is a baker with a serious broken heart and they decided in a rebound romance. However, m ...more
Jenifer
Book hangover!
This was everything I wanted and needed and more! Knox is the 'publicly brooding but secretly sweet' hockey stud. Reese is so sweet but guarded. She got dumped on in the worst possible way by her fiancee (& her best friend) at the altar. But she was so strong to go on her honeymoon to Kauai on her own. Good thing she did because that's where she met Knox. She needed that little escape, one week and that's it, and then she planned on getting back to her 'real life' - whate
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Knox is content living the life of a single guy. All of the men in his circle of teammate friends seem to be falling in love and pairing off, he doesn’t have the slightest interest in doing the same. He is very focused on his career and any time he finds to be with a woman is strictly for one night only.

Knox is in Hawaii with his friends and their significant others, enjoying a post season break away when he meets a damsel in distress or should I say ‘dis-dress.’ A gorgeous girl is i
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: missy
Oh man, who doesn’t love a confirmed bachelor—seriously, I’m never getting married or having a long-term relationship, dyed in the wool bachelor—who not only finds his true love, but she is anti-relationship. And now he needs to change her mind!

I loved Knox and Reese from the start. Reese for her strength and ability to move forward. Knox because he’s such a protector—thinks of the comfort and needs of friends and family above his own. And doesn’t want to saddle anyone with the crazines
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
I absolutely adore this story, this series and these characters! When I read each new Chicago Blaze story I think, Oh, this one is my favorite, but then along comes the next hunky hockey player in the series and I’m swooning again! I definitely have fallen for Knox and his “resting broody-man face”!!

Knox is the “enforcer” on the Chicago Blaze hockey team. As rough and gruff and they come on the outside, but when he falls for Reese, he falls hard and fast!

Reese finds out AT THE ALTAR that her f
Cyndi Becker
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Already head over heels in love with this series, Brenda Rothert managed to steal my breath and my heart with this book. This is such a beautiful story and certainly one of the BEST sports romance books I've ever experienced. I had no intention of reading this in one fell swoop, but once I started, it was unputdownable. My heart beats a little faster thinking about it and I'm already contemplating the re-read.

Why you ask? Knox Deveraux. This man is everything! He's the most endearing character,
Sharon Jones
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Then there is Reese. She started off the story in such a shocking way. Then for her to meet and subsequently fall in love with Knox, I thought that she deserved Knox in every way.
Thankfully there will be at least one more book in this series and I cannot wait to read it.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced re
Irene

I really enjoyed Knox by Brenda Rothert.

I enjoyed the storyline, it's well written, entertaining from start to end and the pacing was spot on.
Knox and Reese are likable, relatable characters that I easily connected with. From their first meeting they share an instant attraction but the timing wasn't quite right for these two.
Months later, after Reese has made major changes in her life they are now living in the same city, she's helping with the commun
Lorie Glowania
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reese is told devastating news from her future husband on there wedding day leaving her at the alter. Trying to pick up the pieces she goes on their honeymoon alone. Swimming in the ocean she sidling finds herself topless. Swing her shirt on the beach she tries to find someone to bring it to her. Never thinking it was going to be a male someone but not only that but a fine specimen of a man. Now more then embarrassed she needs to put her feeling in check and get her shirt. Knox is on vacation wi ...more
Chantelle Bouffanie
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I've volunteered to review this book. Brenda Rothert is one of my favorite authors to read from. Knox is the fourth book in the Chicago Blaze series. Knox and Reese is refreshing to read. While she's in Hawaii that's where she meets Knox. Knox is the sweetest man, is a self proclaimed bachelor. They spent some time together exploring the island and each other. Then went their separate ways. By faith they see each other again. Can Knox break down the walls that Reese has around her heart? Th ...more
Tania's Book Blog
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful love story!!!! Knox and Reese were so refreshing and non dramatic and was such a good read that you’ll finish it in one seating. Reese was cheated on and didn’t trust men but here comes along Knox. They met in Hawaii it was beautiful then they went their separate ways. Fast forward 14 months later and they accidentally run into each other. Their friendship was so beautiful even though they both had feelings for each other but Knox didn’t want to freak her out. Eventually it beca ...more
Jessica
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let’s be honest here... I wanted to hit Reese over the head so many times!!!
So many!!!
Geez!!!
Wake up and see what is right in front of you! Or who.
I’m talking about Knox.
Knox was a great character! I loved him from start to finish! We had little pieces of him in the prior stories - glad he got his own book.
Together, when she wasn’t doubting herself, these two are a dynamite couple.

I highly recommend this one! Yes, it is part of a series, but each story is abo
Lizette Criscitiello-Diaz
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love this series from the incredible cover to the last page, you give us so many feels. Reese is an incredible character with such a wonderful outlook on life, her ability to want to help makes her the perfect person for Knox. Knox has the incredible job of healing Reese's heart a beautiful story with a wonderful Happily ever after!
Elizabeth
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sports
With Knox, Ms Rothert returns us to the world of the Chicago Blaze in a heavily connected stand alone story.

Knox is a character that honestly don’t recall seeing too much in the previous books, but I loved getting to know him here. Over the course of the book we find out that Know is really like a truffle - hard deliciousness on the outside with a sweet, soft center.

His love interest, Reese, is a fun character to get to know. I appreciated the way she responded to adversity and channeled that
Kari Hansen
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reese had her future mapped out personally and professionally until she finds out her fiancé isn’t the man she thought he was. Needing to get away from the public humiliation she decides to enjoy the honeymoon without the marriage.

Knox is a professional hockey player who just happened to be in Hawaii on vacation when he becomes Reese’s white knight and rescues her from an embarrassing situation. They spend time together and the chemistry between them ignites with both of them knowing
Liz
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am loving the men of the Chicago Blaze series so much! Knox by Brenda Rothert was an emotional and sweet read. Knox may have a tough exterior, but he was all heart. He was caring and protective. Reese was just humiliated in the worse way possible on the day that should have been her wedding. When she decides to go on what would have been her honeymoon she never expects a man like Knox.

But after the vacation, they go their separate ways. When they reconnect again, Knox knows he wants her, but
Karen
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Hot damn, that cover model is hot.

I did not like Reese at all. I felt bad for her wedding but she sure was missing all sorts of clues if her fiance messed around with two of her bridesmaids.

Then meeting Knox and having good time was nice.

But when meeting by chance after a year Reese is all weird. She lines up a trip to NY without telling him but they declare love for each other. Then while she's there she finds out his dad dies and she blames him for not calling her. She lets him f
Darcy
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book, 2019, romance
Reese was given a blow at the start of the book, one that really made her gun shy of men. Yet as she met Knox there was something there for the two of them in Hawaii, that lead to a short connection. I loved that Knox was blindsided by Reese and that she was the one that got away, the one that he kept thinking about. So much so that when he realized Reese was in his city again he did what he could to talk to her again.

From here things are fairly predictable, yet I didn't care, I wanted to see R
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"I don’t think it is possible to love this book anymore than I do. Knox may be a rough and tough hockey enforcer but deep down he is such a tender hearted man. He is just gorgeous.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced r
Heather andrews
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Knox is totally on to his woman, “I knew you didn’t really lose your top the other day. It was all a ploy to get me in bed, you little vixen.” Knox really is a flirt, "I put my hands on her waist . “This is a brand new tux, you know. I’ve never taken it off before, so it might be a challenge. If only I had someone to undo all these buttons later…” I liked this book, I loved Knox the man was so sweet.
Marina Skinner
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When you anticipate another book in this series and go in absolutely blind and what you read blows your mind, it’s definitely a sign of a fantastic story!
I loved so much about Knox and Reese’s book, I felt so many emotions and thought the story was well written and with heartfelt moments!
Both Reese and Knox have found a place in my heart and the sizzling tension can be felt from the moment they meet! They both have careers they love but also certain parts of their lives have sadness. Will
Darlene Avery
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Knox: A Chicago Blaze Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert is so packed with feels!

I love that Rothert knows how to hook her readers immediately, and she doesn’t let go.

Knox is one of those books that allows you to take the journey with the characters.

You actually feel their triumphs and their heartaches.

And I love not only the uniqueness of the storyline, but the embodiment of the independence and strength of these characters.

“Perfect is overrated. I
The Book Lover
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story and the characters, I really need more hockey action from this series, also I feel like the heroine needed to let go of the past, not everyone was going to be the same as her ex, my respects for Knox for being so patient and loving with her.
M.E. Carter
So. Good.
Michella
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great addition to this series! Was it fate when Knox and Reese met by chance? A second chance storyline with great chemistry and banter. I can’t wait to read the next one in this hockey series.
Jody
Ms. Rothert has crafted an entertaining series with the Chicago Blaze hockey team, one full of sexy players with hidden hearts of gold who have found that one woman to complete them. Knox has those same elements, along with moments of humor, and it captivated me from the main couple’s delightful first meeting to their heartwarming HEA. By the turn of the final page Knox is another wonderful addition to the series with unforgettable characters and a storyline that ran the gamut when it came to em ...more
Luisa Rivas
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have become a fan of Brenda Rothert’s books recently. I love her sweet and straightforward stories so much. The plot line is just one: a guy meets a girl, falls for her, she falls for him, they have some issues, the issues are resolved throughout the book, and they can be together forever. In this series, there’s the added incentive that the guys in the series are professional hockey players in the Chicago Blaze team. Therefore, yum. And the best part is that we get to see old friends, former ...more
Stephanie Panach
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brenda Rothert's heroes continue to steal my heart. Knox has appeared in the other books - and I have loved his character from the beginning. Tough, gruff, and grumpy - he is a perfect target for all the other guys practical jokes. But you could really see he has a big heart underneath it all. Knox is the son of a hockey great - and has an extremely close family.

Reese went through a truly humiliating and awful scene at her wedding - where her groom decides to "clear the air" at the altar (liter
« previous 1 3 next »

• Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Wild Tendy (IceCats, #2)
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • What's Your Sign?
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • This Is Love (This is, #3)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Nome-o Seeks Juliet (Odds-Are-Good, #2)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #6)
  • ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • The Wingman (Players on Ice Book 6)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
Brenda Rothert is the author of more than thirty Contemporary Romance novels. You can learn more about her books at her website, www.brendarothert.com, which features teasers, excerpts and trailers for her books. Follow her here:

Twitter: http://goo.gl/wYVa6E

Kobo: http://goo.gl/hrFmMK

iTunes: http://goo.gl/5XKG4Z

Google Play: http://goo.gl/gQMf8p

Chicago Blaze (4 books)
  • Anton (Chicago Blaze, #1)
  • Luca (Chicago Blaze, #2)
  • Victor (Chicago Blaze, #3)