Start by marking “The Dark Deliverance (The Chosen Coven Book #3)” as Want to Read:
The Dark Deliverance (The Chosen Coven Book #3)

The Dark Deliverance

(Chosen Coven #3)

-I've escaped him twice now, and he still won't stop searching and tormenting me.
It's time I take him out once and for all. Maurice . . . I'm coming for you.

Mercy is barely holding on after losing her coven, who sacrificed themselves to save her life. But even in death, Caleb opens a path for Mercy to rediscover the ancient power that once revived her after sh
ebook
Published October 31st 2019 by Independently Published by D.L. Blade

To ask other readers questions about The Dark Deliverance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dark Deliverance

Start your review of The Dark Deliverance (The Chosen Coven Book #3)
Natalie
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third installment in the Dark Awakening series and it certainly did not disappoint!
In this book the series kicks off with a bang. Witches and werewolves battle together to save the world, but will they succeed?

Mercy's meets new enemies in this book and has much to do to protect the ones she loves.
I've loved this series so much and really hope there will be some spin off books to accompany this story. I love the characters and the world in which they live.
If you love vam
Christina Kaye
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this third installment of The Chosen Coven Series, Blade takes us on another adventure through a world she has so masterfully created in the town of East Greenwich. In The Dark Deliverance, Mercy has just lost nearly everyone she loves to a death spell cast by her archnemesis, Maurice, and his powerful witch allies. With only Dorian and a handful of her supernatural friends, Mercy seeks out Maurice in an effort to end his reign of terror and once again save mankind. Maurice has grown gluttono ...more
Laura M. Morales
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This third and last book of the Chosen Coven Series is just... WOW!! I am so in love with Maurice now that D.L. Blade did an splendid job writing some chapters from his point of view. Once you read the book, you can judge whether I am right or crazy about being obsessed with this guy...
And, Mercy... Oh my! She is my new hero!
Beginning to end, a, for sure, page turner.
Cayla
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
D.L. Blade does it again with her third and final book. I received this whole series from the author herself and I just want to say how much I loved this vampire/witch series and am so glad I was able to read this final 3rd book before release date, which is tomorrow on Halloween!!
Mercy just lost her coven and wants to get them back somehow. She cant live without them (well she can but prefers them to still be alive) All she has left is Dorian which he tries to help her to get the coven back. T
Kristine Stewart
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And she did it again! DL Blade wraps up the trilogy of witches, vampires, and werewolves with an intensity that makes you beg for more yet feel completely satisfied with the fate of your favorite characters. The Dark Awakening introduces you to the characters and builds the world of the undead, the magical, and the hunky beasts. Then the Dark Underworld elevates the story and captures your attention with a story of love, obsession, and family. The Dark Deliverance brings the story to a close wit ...more
Anne Barker
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you so much D.L Blade for sending me an ebook of The Dark Deliverance. What an ending to a really amazing trilogy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I can’t say too much because I don’t want to spoil it. I flew through this book so fast!! I’m still #teamcaleb but I also love Dorian. The ending had me screaming.

I would never have discovered this series if it was for @goodreads. I am so glad I decided to give it a go. There is a ton of action and surprises and of course you can’t forget romance.

A series about vampires
Angela Royster
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Supernatural thriller

This is the third and final book of this series and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading supernatural stories. Mercy continues learning about her past and her gift. Dorian, Joel and Lily help Mercy with her quest to rid the world of evil. Each of the characters help bring this story to life. The story grabs you from the beginning and has you eagerly turning the pages until the end.
Becca
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book!!! I had so many emotions reading it, love, hate, being terrified, and a great way to end. Blade ended the series perfectly!
Lis Anna-Langston
Oct 01, 2019
Dena Akbar
Nov 01, 2019
Dena Akbar
Nov 01, 2019
D.L. Blade
Jul 31, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Daisy Sauceda
Wendy
Ann Fantom
Maria
Oct 22, 2019

• The Book of Big Science Ideas: From the clever people who bring you AQUILA magazine
  • Roxie the Baking Fairy (Rainbow Magic: The Magical Crafts Fairies, #7)
  • The Mrs. Frollein Collection: Small Hours
  • Those Who Came Before
  • The River Fairy's Wish: A Lyrical Fairy Tale
  • Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids: 40+ Fun Art Projects to Build Amazing Math Skills
  • A Basket Full of Figs
  • All In The Same Boat
  • Crafting Cute: Polymer Clay the Kawaii Way
  • The Lazy Rabbit
  • Evie Scruffypup's Big Surprise (Magic Animal Friends #10)
  • The Gifted School
  • Criss Cross (Alex Cross, #27)
  • Unicorn Training
  • The 'Dark' Ages
  • Modern Colored Pencil: A playful and contemporary exploration of colored pencil drawing - Includes 75+ Projects and Techniques
  • Wonder Art Workshop: Creative Child-Led Experiences for Nurturing Imagination, Curiosity, and a Love of Learning
  • Greta and the Giants: inspired by Greta Thunberg's stand to save the world
D.L. Blade grew up in southern California, but relocated to Colorado with her family in 2014.

She always loved writing, concentrating on poetry rather than prose when she was younger. That changed however, when she had a dream one night and decided to create a story about it.

In her spare time, D.L. enjoys a wide variety of hobbies, including reading, and attending rock concerts.

Chosen Coven (3 books)
  • The Dark Awakening (The Chosen Coven Book #1)
  • The Dark Underworld (The Chosen Coven Book #2)