Start by marking “Fight for Me (Fight for Me, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Fight for Me (Fight for Me, #1-3)

Fight for Me

(Fight for Me #1-3)

Three unforgettable full-length novels by NYT Bestselling Author, A.L. Jackson . . .

Show Me the Way: Rex Gunner. A sexy single-dad with a huge chip on his shoulder. Can Rynna show him he deserves to be loved?

Follow Me Back: Dr. Kale Bryant is gorgeous, compelling, and married to his job. The only thing he has time for are one-night stands and short-lived flings. Until th
Published September 9th 2019 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Fight for Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fight for Me

A.L. Jackson
Aug 22, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
COMING SEPTEMBER 9TH

Pre-Order on Amazon: https://smarturl.it/FFMBoxSetAmzn
Pre-Order the HUGE collector's edition paperback: https://smarturl.it/FFMPaperback
Pre-Order on Audible: https://smarturl.it/FFMAudioBundle

Enter the Giveaway

Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A must read small town swoon fest that checks all the boxes!! You need to dive in and binge this one!!

Show Me the Way
(Fight for Me #1)

'Maybe I'd known it then. That this girl would wreck me. Because I could feel myself coming apart piece by piece."

Wow.....no one does the feels like this Author. Poetically romantic, it just blows you away how beautifully written it is. Completely enchanting, Rex and Rynna meet by chance, and even though there's no denying it, they have to overcome a whole mounta
Betül
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
- Show Me The Way -
Show Me the Way is about two broken characters, Rex and Rynna, who have been burned in the past and have a hard time trusting people, especially Rex does not want to open up and trust new women. Fortunately, Rynna was more open and went out of her way to live her life and not let the past dictate her future. That doesn't mean she isn't careful. When Rynna first met Rex, he was very rude to her. His daughter, Frankie Leigh is his world and he has no place for anyone else in hi
Pam
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Show Me the Way - 5 stars
While I've enjoyed other AL Jackson books (Bleeding Stars series), this one blew me away. This book was heart wrenching. Rex and Rynna had perfect chemistry. The dynamic between them worked well, and it was just a little different than the norm. And Frankie Leigh...well, she stole my heart.

Follow Me Back - 4 stars
I wasn’t sure about this book at first, but a few chapters in, I connected. I fell in love with Kale. He’s cocky, strong, caring, and despite his flaws, he’s st
Wendy LeGrand
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AL Jackson has once again blown me away with her story telling. I've been along for the ride from the early days of her writing journey and she never ceases to amaze me with how she breathes life into each and every one of her stories.

Show Me the Way is the first book in a brand new series. The first book revolves around Rex and Rynna. Both of them have endured heartache, betrayal and loss in their lives. How they've chosen to deal with it has been laid out masterfully in the pages of this book.
Konny
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fight For Me Box Set 1-3 by A.L. Jackson contains all three novels in this series.
Show Me The Way by AL Jackson is the first stand-alone romance novel in the Fight for Me Series.
This is Rex and Rynnas book.
Rex Gunner is a successful construction company owner. Hes a single dad whos wife left him. Hes bitter, cynical, harsh, rough, raw, unpolished and much, much more. Did I mention hes bitter? Yes he is , and hes gorgeous. Every woman in her right kind of mind makes a big bow around him. Not so R
Michell Hall casper
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great series. It takes place in a small town. Which I loved. The guys are all friends. So there's history between them. I loved the strength the heroines portrayed in all three stories. This series had all the feels. And I've always said this and I'll keep saying it. Nobody writes kid characters like AL Jackson.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers

💋 SHOW ME THE WAY

Show Me the Way is the first novel in the Fight for Me series by one of my favorite authors, A.L Jackson! I just know when I open one of her books that I will fall in love. With her words. The story. The characters. Her writing is poetic, heartbreaking, and addictive. And Show Me the Way is one my favorites!

Rynna was back. Rex never thought he would be. She left eleven years ago and vowed never to come back. That was until she felt like she needed to. Rex lost himself twelve y
Megan
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have previously read all of the Fight for Me series and loved each book! I think it's fantastic that it will soon be available as one big, fat book and ebook boxset to give others a new way of experiencing the men of Gingham Lakes!
Nancy
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
3 stunning love stories wrapped into one incredibly beautiful cover!

Show Me the Way:
This story captivated me from the very beginning. This story is powerful, captivating, inspiring, sexy, incredibly romantic and filled with so much raw emotion. It’s worth the chance. I fell in love with Rex & Rynna and little Frankie Leigh just stole my heart! Rex and Rynna have an intense attraction on a soul-deep level that can’t be denied. He tries to fight his attraction and is powerless to resist the ma
Sarah Dale
I have absolutely loved this series. Its full of such emotion and heart. A.L Jackson's writing has such a strength and beauty to it that you are instantly drawn in from beginning to end. She has never disappointed me with her phenomenal style of writing as brings you heartbreaking yet hopeful stories with amazing twists and turns you don't see coming and engaging characters you become hooked on. The fact you can now get these three amazing stories in one book now is pure magic.

Show Me the Way
Wha
Brigid Brown
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah!! One of my favorite series in one book!!!

Gah! One of my most favorite series, all THREE books, in one GORGEOUS book!!!!

Show Me the Way:
This book!!! It was everything!! It is so hard to put into words how much I loved Show Me The Way, the first book in the Fight For Me series by AL Jackson. She truly has an amazing gift with words.You can feel her words, feel what her characters are feeling. It was breathtaking, heartbreaking and funny at times. This is the story of Rex Gunner, a single dad
Lydia H
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
I cannot say this enough, AL Jackson is brilliant with her words. You guys!!! I have yet to read a book by AL Jackson that isn’t phenomenal, I swear. From her fantastic characters to her addictive and heart-breaking stories, AL Jackson always hooks me from the very beginning, all the way up until the very last page. Get this collection. Experience it. Fall in love with not only a set of phenomenal characters but epic stories.

FIGHT FOR ME: Rex and Rynna's story.
A hot, single dad? Yes, please!!!!
Katie
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Must-Read Series!!!

Show Me the Way :

“You make me feel again, Rynna. You make me feel like every chance is one worth taking. Like you’re leading me out of the darkness that’s ruled my life. When I close my eyes, who I see is you. Show me the way, Rynna. Show me the way out of it. Fuck. Please, show me the way.”

A.L. Jackson creates such soul-crushing, gut-wrenching, heart-breaking backstories for her characters and interweaves the most emotional and tender love story peppered with hope, friends
Julie
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Get ready for a boxed set that will warm your heart and soul. The entire Fight For Me series is now available in a boxed set from A.L. Jackson. All three stories are ones that are full of redemption and love.

What could be better than a story of a single dad trying to find love? In Show Me The Way – Rex and Rynna must learn how to overcome their pasts, and discover what it means to love unconditionally. Readers will love the dynamic between Rynna, Frankie Leigh and Rex!!

How can you find love wh
Marika
show me the way
Every time I think this author couldn't possibly own my heart and soul , well she does it again!
Rex, Frankie, Rynna, Rynna's girls, her grandmother, Rex's boys..
So freaking much to say and I can't lol
I will say the story totally captivated me..Rex and his fears, his guilt, his passion, his protective nature..when the guard is down the light is blinding.
Rynna has such a kind heart, she is so sweet, but also stronger than she realises, she is independent and she takes chances when i
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
Shelves: arcs
I am reviewing book one of the series, Show Me the Way. As per usual, Amy managed to steal my breath and take her time giving it back to me. In this book we have Rynna and Rex. Rynna is the girl who knows the pain of a broken heart but also wants to take the chance on love. Rex is the opposite, shutting down his emotions and only letting them peek out around his daughter.

Single fathers are like crack to me. There’s just something about a man loving and caring for his child, always makes my knees
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Fight for Me box set is a gem you need to have on your e-reader! You get the best of all three worlds: Show Me The Way, Follow Me Back, and Lead Me Home. All three books read alone, gave me an emotional ride! But reading these story one right after another, wow!! You need to take some time off to recover. I loved the heroes in all three stories, and the woman in their life are fierce! You can take your time reading each story, or be like me and have to read over a long weekend! These books will ...more
Rhonda
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AL Jackson has been one of my favorite authors for some time, and these books just proves to me why, and cements the fact she won’t be dropping from that spot any time soon. From the overwhelming feelings in Show Me The Way, to the profound connection between Kale and Hope in Follow Me Back, to the twists and turns that stole my heart and mind in Lead Me Home, this series has it all.

Jackson has the ability to stop me in my tracks as her words are pounded into my soul. Each character, each connec
Melissa B
AL Jackson never ceases to amaze me with her beautiful words. These books were everything and so much more. This series is filled with heartbreakingly beautiful stories that you will be compelled to read and not want to put it down! There are not enough words to describe the feelings I had while reading this series. I smiled, laughed, cried and at times felt my heart being shredded. I can honestly say that I LOVE all of Amy's books but this series was by far her best and my most favorite to date ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
All three of these standalone stories had the WOW factor. Each one is a wonderful story which is extremely well written. I was so invested in it all the way through in these beautifully lyrical, sexy and in some parts heartbreaking stories.

Don't let these books fool you, they have angst and anticipation that will take your breath away, as well as a fabulous twist at the end that I didn't see coming at all.

This is a truly amazing series which I just loved, honestly, they are perfection in all way
Gabby
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Three phenomenally written, emotionally charged, swoony small town romances that absolutely captured my heart. This Fight for Me series collection is a must have.

I love every book and this bundle. A.L. Jackson gave us three uniquely wonderful interconnected standalones. A heart breaking, broody single dad romance in Show Me The Way. A sexy love story with a charismatic doctor and a fiercely protective and determined single mom in Follow Me Back. And, Lead Me Home, a suspenseful second chance, f
Tanya Turner/ Sugar Shack Book Blog
I absolute devoured this series and loved each story and their characters equally, yet for different reasons. Jackson has a way of sharing a story with us that brings angst, romance, love, pain, hurt and then healing. I always say she’s the queen of angst and this reader/blogger can’t ever get enough! The Fight For Me Collection gives you just that in each book. Don’t miss out on these journeys and there 6 amazing lead and then secondary characters. Make sure you grab your copy today!
Jen Zingaro
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read all 3 of these stories separately and each of them was a 5 star read.
The plot line is so well- written. You will fall in love with all of the characters.
The stories are emotional and suspenseful. I can't recommend them enough.
They can be read as standalone but they do interconnect. If I had to pick I would say that Follow Me Back was my favorite, but enjoyed them all.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is 3 full stories of love that swallows you up and holds on tight. These stories had me allover the place with my emotions, but in the best of ways. I'm so happy I read this collection. Will be a favorite of mine for many moons to come.
Bertie Welck
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

All three books in the box set were 5 star reads. Can’t wait to read about Evan & Frankie Leigh
Jeanette
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE. All 3 stories are amazing. Twists and turns. Surprises. Sadness. Happiness. LOVE.
Julia
Sep 08, 2019
Kim Estis
Sep 16, 2019
Heather
Aug 23, 2019
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, and BLEEDING STARS novels.

PIECES OF US is her latest. A second chance romance that will leave you begging for more!

Keep an eye out for her

Fight for Me (3 books)
  • Show Me the Way (Fight for Me, #1)
  • Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)