Start by marking “Boys That Read: A Bully Romance (Lords of Wildwood Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Boys That Read: A Bully Romance (Lords of Wildwood Book 2)

Boys That Read: A Bully Romance

(Lords of Wildwood #2)

He's wicked smart. Filthy rich. Plus drop dead gorgeous. And he's never been more off-limits.

Estella Hawthorne might have been the homecoming queen last year, but everything changed this year at Wildwood Academy.
I watched her fall from the glamorous mean girl everyone loved to hate, to the broken little girl I used to know. Things have really gone wrong for my former bes
Published July 30th 2019

TheSassyNerdBlog
Jesus. Fucking. Christ... Betti... I tried to prepare myself for this... But in no way was I prepared for what this amazing author delivered. My head is everywhere, my mind is blown... And this is after sleep on it before I reviewed the book. I am in complete awe of this author. To me, she cannot write a bad book. Betti is known for her dark side to romance, her uniqueness and her ability to write characters that you can't help but invest every minute of every day to. Even when I wasn't reading ...more
 Mary~❤️~DBO
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-dbo
4,5 STARS

Boys that Read is the second book in the Lords of Wildwood by Beti Rosewood and the second read for me from this author. I am not disappointed at all.
It is a standalone, but it's best if you read them in order. They are too good to miss.

I am struggling between 4,5 and 5 stars. I really liked this book. For me, it was the perfect book at the perfect time. Lovely, sweet and easy to read. A perfect break from the dark and twisted reads I prefer.

In the first book, I really hated Estella. S
Nikitasbookreviews
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs-betas
Beta reader

From the moment i started this book the story just sucked me in!
Milo is gahhh so hot! I definitely swooned over him alot!!
Loved how the book started and i love the way Betti writes where the lives of these characters you can definitely relate to!

No going to lie but during the beginning of the book I definitely hated Estella because we all know her as the mean girl from book 1 lol
Gradually though I definitely sympathized with Estella because what she was going through was probably
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Milo was the star of this story! I am a total sucker for a hot nerdy guy with a big heart & a dash of dirty. I loved getting to know Estella more (though I didn’t 100% forgive her). Plenty of plot twists, great supporting characters and plenty of heat. I really enjoyed it.

I received an arc of this book.
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 SEXY MILO STARS!! Oh how I love Milo!! The story of Milo and Estella is a wild and crazy ride that will keep you turning pages. There is so much going on from drama, sexiness, mystery, feels and so much more to hold your attention. I am loving this series, Betti Rosewood has me addicted to her words and I can't wait for the next book.
Julie Workman
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Betti does it again!!

What an amazing read, like boys that tease boys that read had me hooked from the very first page, the banter between milo and stella had me in stitches.

I hated estella in the first book but just a few chapters in I started to understand why she is the way she is, I started to warm towards her and the more I read the more I loved her.

Milo..gah that man! Hes geeky and hot with a dirty mouth, I love him.

Amazing Betti
Keri Loves Books
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Turning Her Life Around
Wildwood Academy has no shortage of drama. The queen of the mean girls is going to get schooled and the quiet nerdy boy comes into his own. He may even get the girl.

Estella is not a nice person. She was and she can be again. It’s all about appearances down to the perfect boyfriend. Too bad she’d rather be with his brother. Everyone has a story and you’ll get hers.

Milo is more interested in his future than anything else. Estella was a good friend when they were kids, but no
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
Betti does it again!

This book focuses on Milo and Estella's romance.

Milo..that man! Hes geeky and hot with a dirty mouth, I love him. I loved Estella's character development. She changed so much.

The storyline was really good. There was plenty going on to grab and hold your attention. Angst, drama, danger, mystery, secrets, romance, humor, some full blown crazy, heartache, excitement and some never see them coming twists; what more can you want from a book.

Definitely can’t wait to see what’s go
C. Lymari
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Move over Crispen it's all about Milo Earnshaw now.
I really liked BTT but I loved this book. Milo was soo not what I was expecting, and Estella was a biatch but I liked her redemption. I really liked that the author didn't take it easy on Stell's, we see her go from Queen B to nothing. Reading this it made my need for everyone stories that much stronger.
Finn, please?
It did feel a little rushed at the end but that didn't take away from the overall story. Love. Love. Love this series.

P.S I needs
K.S. Rochell
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a highly charged story that flows perfectly leaving you wanting more.. A wildly -Delicious page-tuner...
“Boys that read is a book not to be missed.... make sure you have something cold to drink because this book was fire Such a compelling story line that Will have you furiously flipping pages.

A one-two punch of a highly entertaining story that will leave readers eager for the next book...

Betti Brings it like no one else...
With her tantalizing and explosive sexual chemistry, and memor
Barbara
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Surprisingly, I liked it more than the previous book. Maybe because of Milo. He was less of an asshole than Crispin. I loved Estella's character development. She changed so much yet it felt believable.
So why not 5 stars? I liked it a lot, I just didnt love it enough for a 5 stars. I don't give them easily anymore. So it could be just me.
Roxs Reads
Aug 12, 2019 rated it liked it
After reading Boys That Tease, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I wasn’t sure how I felt about Estella getting a book. She wasn’t a highly likable character in book 1 and she was going to need a lot of redeeming. I felt no pull to dive into her book or any excitement that it was coming. The author was well aware that Estella was no one’s favorite, so she provided some pretty enticing glimpses and teasers about Estella and made everyone, me included, excited to see what was behind the scenes where Est ...more
Roxs Reads
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
" I'll be damned if I don't fight for the boy that reads. Because he belongs with me, and I belong to him. Now, and forever. I've never been surer of it.

TITLE- Boys that read
author- betti rosewood
genre- romance, highschool romance
publish date- 30 july 2019
amazon- Boys That Read: A Bully Romance (Lords of Wildwood Book 2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VXH1WFX/...
available on kindle unlimited
my bookstagram- https://www.instagram.com/miftahul_ms...

♥♥♥♥

the second book of the series by Betti Ros
Antonella's book world
I read the first one a few months and I couldn't stand Estrella, the main character in this second book. When I read the synopsis I wasn't sure about going on with the series. This book wasn't bad, but it wasn't really that kind of good I would have loved either. There are few things it forced me on giving just 3 stars:
-The main characters.
Estrella and Milo both are those kind of characters I can't really understand, even after reading their povs. Milo is described as "geeky", as a "boy that re
Gladys
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a very entertaining and enjoyable read. It is book two in the Lords of Wildwood series. These are interconnected books that can be read as standalones. Just keep in mind that characters reappear throughout, past occurrences and details are referenced and there is a bit of an ongoing mystery that is being unfolded over the course of the series. This book focuses on Milo and Estella's romance. If you are familiar with book one, Boys That Tease, the main characters in this book will be kno ...more
Emilia || Dark Side of the Book
Boys That Read

Betti Rosewood is a real example to always read at least two books by the same author.
Do you remember my review of Boys That Tease? I said that Crispin and Tinsley were flat and they ruined the whole story for me.
Then Boys That Read arrived on my Kindle and I started to read a story of Milo and Estella, which I really hate in the first book.
And my opinion changed.
Diametrically.

I am addicted of this book. From the first page I was so deep in this story and I love everything in Boys That Rea
Christina Balaz
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I quite liked this book. Though I did feel it didn’t have much of a wow factor so it was a little up and down for me at times, I was still excited to find out what happens in the end with everyone, including Estella’s family, so I did enjoy it well enough. It was a rollercoaster of emotions in the story and for me.
After the first book I didn’t know if I wanted to like or hate Estella. I felt really sorry for her at times, my heart just broke for her, and there were times where I really did not l
Jeeves
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The first book in this series walked a very fine line between like and hate for me, so I knew this one could go one of two ways. The difference between the two books is that I liked both of the leads in the first, whereas both Estella and Milo were problematic for me in Boys That Read. The first book colored my opinion of Estella, so I started off disliking her and grew to tolerate her. I started off liking Milo a whole lot, but once he started showing other sides of himself my opinion changed. ...more
Clare Harrison
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Home life that of walking on eggshells forever fearing an impending explosion from her papa.

The brothers have her attention, keep her sane. One on her arm, and the other in her mind. Did she choose the wrong one?

Shes the girl he runs towards no matter what. The girl who he wishes was his, the girl who he needs and wants, yet watches in the arms of his brother.

I've been watching and waiting not so patiently for this book, having read the first book in this interconnecting series "boys that tease
Charlene
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Boys that read, book two in the Lords of Wildwood series follows Tinsley’s best friend turned mean girl, Estella Hawthorne, and another “Lord”, the best friend and hot nerd, Milo Earnshaw. It’s a new year at Wildwood, and after the end of last year, Estella finds herself at the bottom of the popular crowd. After her break up with Crispin, Estella turns to another “Lord”, Natan Earnshaw, all while secretly having a crush on her childhood best friend, and Natan’s brother, Milo. When Milo discovers ...more
Courtney Green
Received ARC from Author for Honest Review
I Give this Book a 3.5 Star Rating, Listing as 3.

HEA(?): Yes.

Heat: 3 or 3.5ish /5
Romance: 3/5
Drama: 5/5
Suspense: 5/5
Dark(?): No

I usually go by my rating list, to help me give a overall rating. But this book is one of the few that won’t meet that requirement.
I don’t want to be a grammar nazi, but this book had a lot of editing issues.
The feeling of the book overall, is vagueness. So that made me drop the rating from 4 to 3ish.
I say that because you reall
Aliana Milano
Boys That Read is book 2 in The Lord's of Wildwood series but can be read as a standalone. It follows the relationship and struggles of Estella and Milo and you of course, get cameos of all your other fave characters, Crispin, Tinsley, Natan, Finn and the gang.

Estella is very much the queen bee that has fallen from Grace and is struggling to get her life together. You know her as the resident mean girl but see more of why she is the way she is. I love that Betti in no way tries to justify Estell
Kate
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the series The Lords of Wildwood. It's about Estella, who was the Queen B in Boys That Tease. When reading Boys That Tease I could not stand Estella. She was a spoiled rich girl, who put people down to make herself feel better. Betti did a wonderful job at making me fall in love and sympathize with Estella in Boys That Read. Estella's father is the nation-worshipped preacher know for his good deeds and his mesmerizing sermons. Behind closed doors, he is seen as a demon ...more
Heidi
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked Milo and Estella’s story. At the end of Boys That Tease I despised Estella. Throughout this book I dipped back and forth on being mad at her. Milo, I loved throughout the book. This book gave me the feels. There were times that my heart broke with what would happen to Stells and then I would get upset with her. Milo has loved her since forever, but kept his feelings bottled up. I really liked how Estella grew in this book and how she realized there’s more to being just the mean gi ...more
Kat
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All honesty, I didn’t like Estella in the first book of this series, Boys That Tease. She was the best friend of Tinsley, in my opinion, Estellas wasn’t that great of a friend. I wanted this book to see how she could possibly redeem herself. As it’s said by people in this book many, many times, “Oh, how the mighty have fallen.” And, yes, Estella the resident mean girl, class bully, homecoming queen. The hunter, has now become the prey.

Milo, my Gods that guy. The quiet one, the one that prefers
Genevieve || GCK's Book Review Blog ||
4,5 star

Boys That Read is a second book in the Lords of WildWood series. This book can be read as a standalone.

Betti totally surprised me and hell yes, I love Estella! Of course, I love these two too.

We can read this story from Milo & Estella's POV. We had met some complications but I think it's all settled too fast. I wanted to feel what they feel. I wanted to fell the pain, despair, not only happiness.

Estella, so as you know I really hate her in the first book. Now, I like her. She's ins
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
Boys That Read is Book two of a four book series. They are all standalones, but this book revolves around Estella and Milo.

Estella is the Queen Bee of Wildwood. She is sassy, beautiful, and a major b**ch. If you read book one in the series, Boys That Tease, you got to see a little of Estella and her attitude and mean-girl ways. But just like everybody else, she has her secrets. The troubles that happen at home behind closed doors are toxic.

Milo is that hot nerd that you wish you could have. He h
Fran Auq
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GIVE ME MORE!!!

This book is incredible in so many ways. The story line is unique and their love is so romantic.
This is the type of book I wish I can give more than 5 stars.

So far we have 2 books from this series and sincerely I can’t wait to read the next.

This time we have the boy that reads Milo and the evil queen Estella.
This time, after her reign of bullying and being #1 mean girl in the school the papers have finally changed.
Estella learned the biggest lesson of her life, Milo is there to b
Maria Hunt
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Boys That Read gave me just what I was hoping for with Estella and Milo. Sweet and steamy with just the right mix of drama this book quickly hooked me and demanded my attention.

Milo Earnshaw was so much more than I anticipated. From the start he piqued my interest and kept it the whole book through. I mean what's not to love about a boy that reads? Sweet and loyal yet dominating and possessive Milo kept me constantly swooning or trying to guess what would come out of his deliciously dirty mouth
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Betti Rosewood is a romance junkie and cat enthusiast in her late twenties. She lives in a picturesque European country with her partner, 2 rowdy cats and a friendly Lab Retriever. When not writing damaged alphas, she can most likely be found binging TV shows and movies, and always jotting down new book ideas.

Betti's newest release, A Hurt So Sweet , is coming out in September 2019!

HANG OUT IN MY

Lords of Wildwood (4 books)
  • Boys That Tease (Lords of Wildwood, #1)
  • Boys That Bite