Start by marking “Cowboy in Colorado” as Want to Read:
Cowboy in Colorado

Cowboy in Colorado

(Fifty States of Love #2)

It should have been simple and straightforward—business, and nothing but business. A quick trip to Colorado to scout out a location for my newest real estate development acquisition. Fly in, drive to the location, talk the owners into selling, sign some papers, and go home.

A business trip like any other, something I’ve done hundreds of times without issue.

This time, howev
Published August 2nd 2019 (first published July 31st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy in Colorado, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy in Colorado

Rebecca Delgrosso Kennedy
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cowboy in Colorado is Jasinda’s second book in her Fifty States of Love Series. I read the book in one night. It was one of those books that just keeps you turning the page. Overall I really enjoyed this book. It was a hate to love where the started to turn to love almost at first sight. One thing I wish would have been done differently is when Brooklyn first gets to Colorado, she visits some cool places before she goes to Auden Town. I wish we would have gotten a little more of that part. I wan ...more
Amy
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cowboy in Colorado is the second book in the 50 States of Love Series, and is a total stand alone novel. Cowboy in Colorado follows the story of Brooklyn and Will. When we first meet up with Brooklyn, she is being groomed to take over her father's company. Her father gives her a promotion and tells her that she needs to turn around their real estate devision. He wants something risky, something fresh, something no one has done before. When Brooklyn meets with her staff to come up with risky and ...more
Diane
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADDICTING SERIES A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "COWBOY IN COLORADO" WOW!!!!! What an amazing funny, interesting, entertaining, heart melting storyline, intriguing, drama filled hot steamy read.
Brooklyn wants to take over her real estate business when be retires he sends out on a challenge to get something different she heads to Colorado to scout out a real estate development aquisition.
Will is a stubborn alpha male who trains horses and manages the land on their ranch he has a meeting with a woman from the ci
Jenny
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! It’s such a great story. Brook is a confident woman. She is working hard to take over for her father when he retires. Will is a rancher. He trains horses and manages his family’s land. He can be stubborn. This is just such a beautiful story and I loved every minute of it. I highly recommend this book!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Heather andrews
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brooklyn just has no patience, "I rip at his hair, yanking him upward, and he grunts at the tug of my fingers. “Jesus, woman, calm down,” he mutters." Then agqin Will isn't either, "he yanks his jeans up, buttons the fly—painfully, it looks like— around his erection. “Your place. Now.” I liked this book, I loved Will.
RBCRRBLOGGER
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing on behalf of Relentless Book Chics Ramblings and Reviews

A hot, sexy and heart warming romance; this book needs to be a movie!

I’m a huge fan of this author and really enjoyed the first book in the 50 states of love series so I couldn’t wait to dive into this one.

Brooklyn Ballenger was born into a privileged life; she’s an only child and the heir to her father’s multibillion real estate empire. Working her way up through the company, she’s used to dealing with stubborn men and the challe
Rebecca
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cowboy in Colorado, the second book in Jasinda Wilder’s Fifty States of Love Series, tells Brooklyn Ballenger and Will Auden’s story, and while these two characters are from polar opposite worlds - she’s a confident city slicker and he’s a small town rancher - they’re more alike than they originally think, but it’s also those similarities that make things tense and electric between them, forcing them both to acquire a fairly new perspective when it comes to life and to love.

Brooklyn is quite th
Marika
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't expect this story..at all! Lol
I was completely unprepared and that made me appreciate the story even more!
I expected something light and breezy, and while the story is pretty straightforward, I felt such an emotional response to it.
Brooklyn is just doing her job, trying to impress and find innovative concepts, and that's why she is in Colorado..she needs to buy a property and start implementing her ideas..but the owner doesn't want to know anything about it!
Will, the owner, is just so a
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
I am so not a cowboy romance reader, but saying that, I love Jasinda Wilder’s version! This was a quick and delightful read! It was sexy AF and just what most cowboy lovers would want and look for. Will is seriously THE alpha in his ranch and he is not interested in meeting with anyone about a business proposition… least of all some fancy woman from a big city. Well, Brooklyn isn’t no quitter. She goes to see Will again… and here is where I fell in love and couldn’t stop reading. They get pushed ...more
Dawn Hurst
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Karen
Aug 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
Tara
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two alphas personalities finally coming together with a 💥. Through the character develop depth of both Will & Brooklyn Jasinda (and Jack) really jump feet first into their explosive tale. Equal parts sexy, fun, funny, frustrating, and dangerous! I really could see sooo much more from the Auden fold. Hint, hint! 🙃
Cat Rene
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Loved this book and the fiery characters. Might be hard for some to believe how quickly they fall for each other, but it sure does happen in real life. I loved Brooklyn's strength and independence and understanding she didn't "need" Will - it was more that she knew sheriffs word be better and complete with him in it.
Michel Reinhard (Saucy Southern Readers)
cropped-saucy.jpg
Cowboy In Colorado by Jasinda Wilder is the second book in the 50 States Of Love series. I read this book in one night and thoroughly enjoyed this angsty romance between two very strong- willed alpha personalities fighting against the inevitable outcome....love.

Brooklyn Bellanger has to prove her professional capabilities to her father before she can take over the multi-billion Bellanger Industries. Her first step is to take BRED, the real estate department to the next level with fresh, exciting
Michelle Monroe
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***I’m not quite a hundred yards away, but I still recognize Will even at this distance. The way he sits on his horse, the breadth of his shoulders, the easy mastery in every movement—utter, brazen confidence in every action. God, he makes my heart palpitate and my palms sweat and my thighs clench around the saddle.

Oh heck yes! Love me a brooding, sexy, ALPHA male! And I absolutely fell in love with Will!

I haven’t read too many “cowboy” books but this was really good! Not only did I love all th
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
City meets country…

It’s good to have more than one jam but, honestly, a cowboy will get me every time. And Will was that cowboy with his in charge attitude and down to earth saltiness. He was for sure grumpy but he was gorgeous too as his pre-conceived notions about the city girl were tested. Oh and he’s gorgeous. Yeah, there’s always that…

Brook was his even match. She was beautiful, driven and determined to succeed. What I liked was she was also not pretentious. She knew she was a fish out of
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received a free copy of this book from the author.

This is the second book in the Fifty States of Love series by Jasinda Wilder but they're both standalone novels.

In this book we have Brooklyn and Will.  Two headstrong individuals trying to do the best at what they do,  heck with everything else.  I had a good chuckle or two at this city girl going to a ranch in CO with a thousand dollar plus pair of heels on walking in the dirt and mud.  Not to mention in her tailored suit.  HA!

Sometimes yo
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is the second book in the series and wow. I’ve said this before an I’ll say it again. I don’t know how Jasinda comes up with all these ideas for books.
I was able to read this book in one sitting because I was antsy to know how it was going to end.
This book is about two people that come from completely different walks of life. Brooklyn is born into a privileged life she’s an only child and heir to her fathers company. Her father tells her that she can have her own team and budget she heads
Jenn
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jasinda Wilder has done it again! Cowboy In Colorado is another unputdownable read.

Whenever I see a new release from Jasinda I get so excited. It is no different with this release. Will and Brooklyn are two absolutely incredible characters. They are so incredibly different in so many ways, and yet, they have so many similarities between them, that will leave readers breathless with the back and forth action. You could almost go as far as to say that they are complete opposites from one another.
Natalia
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I will say it over and over again @jasindawilder 's books always touch the depths of my soul. Past experiences, current love, memories you name it! This is the second book in the 50 States series and it takes place in Colorado and it's worth every minute!
💛
Here are five reasons you should pick up this great romance:
Rating: 4.5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐💫
💛
🙌I love that the book starts off with a strong and capable female character and I really like her sense of humor. I love that she gets along with her dad and that
Lauren R.
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great quick read set in Colorado.

This is the second book in the series which all can be read as standalone.

Will & Brooklyn had me throughly entertained with their story.

This book is sexy, funny, has the right amount of angst that left me intrigued from the beginning till the end of the story.

Author Jasinda Wilder creates characters that are fun & realistic with the pop of magic that makes us fall in love with each story she creates.

Grab this fun loving read.

Go One Click it!

**ARC k
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I LOVED this story. Jasinda brings two people together that have no business being together.

Brooklyn is a city girl that has worked hard for her father's company and now she has the chance to show her him what she has learned. But first Brooklyn has to come up with a concept and get it passed by Will the owner of a ranch and tiny town.

Will and his family have lived and owned this little town for generations and Will does not like change. So when a city girl shows up to talk to him, he does n
Michelle
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story of a hard working, dedicated cowboy and a hard working, dedicated city gal meeting and then they get zapped by the love bug. Simple, right?... Wrong! This story was so good and a nice change of pace and a unique storyline. The side characters were all so much fun and animated too, I can easily see side stories for almost all of them. A really great book with a really fun story.
Donna Kitsch
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Could not put this book down! I was drawn in quick and captivated by Will and Brooklyn’s story. I always enjoy characters who are each so strong in their own right coming together as it was meant to be. Who doesn’t dream of being stranded in a cabin with a sexy cowboy! Really great book!
Jen
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Explosive chemistry!!

Wow...I feel like this book release snuck up on me!! I of course devoured it when I was finally able to get to WiFi and download it!!

I’m a sucker for a major alpha male that doesn’t let much rattle him...until the right girl comes around and knocks him on his a$$!! Make that male a cowboy and the girl a city girl and it’s the icing on the cake! Will and Brooklyn had explosive chemistry that was jumping out of the words as I read this book. I didn’t want it to end!!! I read
Angel, Book Boyfriend Blog
The second book in the 50 States of Love series, Brooklyn Bellanger and Will Auden love story.....no one does love like Jasinda!
Mimi
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun and passionate

Cowboys ride fast and fall in love even faster. Fun read when two headstrong alpha personalities collide. The result is an explosion or a hail storm
Ginny Rose
I absolutely LOVED this book.

Brooklyn and Will are both alphas. Both love and need control and as they cross paths, their connection builds despite it being insta-love. There's an unexplainable pull between them, but even as a reader you feel it within the pages.

NOW.. what I love the most of this series, is they are standalones. Each book is a new state, new characters, and you absolutely fall in love with everyone. I also love that Ms. Wilder gives a great detailing of the scene, you feel as
Amy
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Brooklyn is going to be taking over the helm of her father's business. She just has to prove herself worthy. By taking a big risk for the company. She needs to find something off the beaten path that can add value to the companies portfolio. With the help of her team, she goes to visit a remove cowboy town that has a working Saloon and general store. Brooklyn just needs to talk to the family that owns the land and town. Once at the small town she realizes winning over the owner isn't go
Verna Loves Books
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cowboy in Colorado by Jasinda Wilder is such a rush. I loved every minute of it. It's such an easy book to read, you'll find yourself turning page after page.

Cowboy in Colorado introduces you to Brooklyn and Will. These two are so much alike, yet so different. It makes their temperatures flare and chemistry shoot through the roof. I loved the pull they had to one another.

Brooklyn is a city girl through and through. She's set on a mission to prove to her dad she's ready to take over a bigger rol
NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, ...more

Fifty States of Love (2 books)
  • Pregnant in Pennsylvania