Start by marking “Devotion” as Want to Read:
Devotion

Devotion

(The Kismet Series #2)

Publisher’s note: Since the original publication of this novel, updates have been made to the story concerning character names. All other aspects of this story have remained the same. The character formerly known as Evelyn, is now represented by the name “Eva,” or “Ev” for short.
This change was made as the novel was original published before the author took a pen name.
Published July 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Devotion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devotion

Start your review of Devotion
Michelle
I couldn’t connect with the story

I felt the story was lacking a real life connection. It just wasn’t my cup of tea. I read it for book club.
Britney Chavez
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished this one in less than a day! I couldn’t put it down.
I just love Noah and Evelyn! Their story was so heartbreakingly good. They have a love that could withstand all the ups and downs that get thrown at them.
I recommend everyone needs to go out and read both of these books! Yes there were times I was yelling at my kindle but you know that means, it was written very good!

OH and the preview for book 3...don’t get me started on that one!!!
Shanna Swenson
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Ah, love… It never fails to endure and in this book it simply did, again and again and again!
This was the sweet and satisfying conclusion to Book 1, Indecision, in Evelyn Montgomery’s Kismet series. It picked up right where Indecision left off.

Noah, upon hearing Eve and Gwen talking on his way into the hospital room, is devastated to know that Eve’s feelings for him are unrequited. He leaves in a mad dash to escape both his breaking heart and to run from the stain his past has marked him with,
Book Fanatic
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet, endearing completion on Evelyn and Noah's story. It begins where we left off in Indecision following the accident that Evelyn encountered.

As things still lie on the edge between Noah and Evelyn they have to make more compromises than imagined but in the name of love. However with taking more chances on one another they have to weave their way through their stubborn minds and find the completion they're looking for.

It was a gradual development of will they or won't they between the
viajentreletras Ale
I really couldn’t put it down. This second book was amazing! I’m very proud of Brittany’s hand. Through the novel there are lot of unexpected and suspenseful things and words that make the book more interesting. There are new characters that I loved too much and I didn’t want to leave them. I thought that Noah changed, I hated him in the first chapters of this book, he acted like all the other boys in books, someone that you can think doesn’t worth it, but then I understood why he acted like ...more
Suny Oliva
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg!! This the second book and I loved it. Brittany put her heart in this, in moments I hate Noah for bean so selfish and when Becky appears I feel like why? you almost kill me, in the other hand Evelyn was more stronger and fight for her love. In the end I enjoy so much these books thanks again Brittany Fuller ...more
Iluvbooks44
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Brittany’s books.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Louise - romance.movies.and.books
These books were not what I was expecting. I loved this series. The emotional twist and turns had me hooked. I am so glad I read these books.
Donadee's Corner
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Every romance reader
Recommended to Donadee's Corner by: Author recommended the first book
Devotion Bk 2 - Written by Brittany Fuller
The suspense comes to an end or does it?

When an unexpected accident sends Evelyn Monroe to the hospital, everyone gathers to see if she is going to be alright, let alone live to see another day. Everyone, including Noah Stewart who is hell-bent on making sure she never gets away again and won’t stop until she knows just how much he loves her. But, after a private conversation is unexpectedly overheard just outside the hospital room door, he soon finds
Jeanette montgomery
Phenomenal book.

I love Brittany’s books.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Donadee's Corner
Will update soon!
Evelyn Montgomery
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Devotion is the conclusion to Noah & Eva’s story and had small resemblances to my own life, having uprooted my family myself and moved across country to Central Kentucky from California.
Not every decision in life is met without opposition and struggle. This book is no exception as both main characters struggle to give up a life they planned long before they ever met each other.
I loved being able to paint the picture in this novel of the new beautiful state I moved to after leaving the West
Frances Hemmant
Thahcn
Mrsclark05
Ashlee L
Goodreads Librari...: New book cover 1 8 Jun 06, 2019 05:51AM

• Stars over Abundance (The Abundance series, #4)
  • Love Doctor
  • Boss of Me
  • Escape from Abundance (Abundance, #3)
  • Deliverance
  • Saddler's Secret
  • Walk Off (Double Play, #5)
  • King of Arrogance
  • This Cruel Love
  • Dating Games
  • Last Round (Double Play, #6)
  • The Kiss Plot (Quicksilver, #2)
  • Going, Going, Goner (Double Play, #2)
  • Make Me Yours
  • Saddler's Start (Saddler #1.5)
  • Take Me
  • Date Night
  • Keane: Time of my Life

The Kismet Series (3 books)
  • Indecision