Start by marking “The Sinner Unleashed (L.A. Sinners MC Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The Sinner Unleashed (L.A. Sinners MC Book 2)

The Sinner Unleashed (L.A. Sinners MC Book 2)

I was the vice president of the Rykers. I put them before everyone, including myself. Devoted my life to the club.

Then the club I’d given everything to be a part of was destroyed.

I had to start all over from the bottom, losing the title and respect I once had. I pledged as a prospect to the L.A. Sinners…the very club that annihilated my own.

I have worked my way up, earn

To ask other readers questions about The Sinner Unleashed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sinner Unleashed

Sheri
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow... what an adventure... Warren and Mackenzie rocky road to a relationship sure had a lot of twists and turns. J.L Leslie always has lots of surprises in store you is. Excellent reading. Looking forward to Reid’s downfall!!!
Becky Ballenger
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warren and Mackenzie were on FIRE!!! J.L. Leslie really knows got to keep my nose in a book, y’all!!!! This book was simply brilliant!!!!!! Phenomenal writing,, J.L.!!!!
Annemieke Westerbeek
Shelves: romance
This is another great read from J.L.Leslie. There were twists and turns I did not see coming. The attraction between Mackenzie and Warren they try to fight or not. Is amazing. I could almost feel it coming from the pages. Can’t wait for the next one.
Ida Jolley
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything and more of what I expected. JL Leslie brought it with Warren and Mackenzie’s story in the second book of the Sinners MC. It was sexy and hot, a bit of kink to it, with some violence between the gangs. But that’s what brought the book to life. The war between the clubs was a constant fight. Who was back stabbing you and who was your friend. There was also a love story here that continued throughout till the end that gave you the butterflies. I absolutely loved this book ...more
Lynn Thinking out loud
Oh lawd have mercy. J.L. Leslie has went above and beyond with The Sinner Unleashed. I'm not sure if she'll be able to top it. We'll have to wait and see.
Warren and McKenzie are so unapologetically loyal to their clubs, but how are they that but also have the hots for each other? Run, get The Sinner Unleashed and find out.

This book will not be for everyone. This book is not "safe". This book is darker than what this author usually writes, I loved ever minute of it.

I read an ad
JoAnna Edger
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the LA Sinners series! You should probably read book one or you might be a bit confused at some of the references!

This book is sooooo darn good.
I loved every single word.
What do you do when your falling in love with someone you’re not supposed to?!
Someone who could potentially ruin it all for you... well you’re going to have to read this hot, steamy, has some reallllllyyyyy good plot twists that kept me turning the page so fast wanting to know what happened next.

There were
Jayne RUSHTON
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow.

Another fantastic addition to the series. This book was explosive from the beginning through to the end. I literally couldn't put it down until it was finished.

The story was very well written, with great dynamics. The plot twists kept me on the edge of my seat ask the way through.

I do feel you need to read the first book before you start this one, just so to can understand all the references used.

Warren and Mackenzie are a great addition to the series. I can't wait for the next one.
CeeJay Daisy
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
♥🌼🔥WARREN AND MACKENZIE...LOVE THEM!!! ♥🌼🔥
Warren was the VP of the Rykers MC, until The L.A. Sinners MC wiped them out....Now, after prospecting, he’s paid his dues and is a full patched member of.......The LA Sinners MC...♥🌼🔥
Mackenzie is a member of the Hell’s Fury (as in, “there’s no fury like a woman scorned”), an all female MC, who banded together to avenge the deaths of their friends and relatives, and The L.A. Sinners MC is there #1 target and enemy....♥🌼🔥
After being toge
Mel
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap!!! This book was amazing. I am in love with Warren. He is my favorite of all of J.L. Leslie's men. The attraction that's arcs between Warren and Mackenzie is off the charts. But can two stubborn people with different goals truly come together and learn how to cooperate. Will these two given in and find their happy ever after?
Tammy
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this read! Warren and Mackenzie made it sooooo good! These two, the fighting, arguing, the passion and the quick comebacks just made the book. Had me guessing throughout the book, had me thinking about what was going to be the next twist or turn. Can't wait for more of these boys!
E Loprete
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Sinner Unleashed by JL Leslie is a powerful, exciting story that was filled with so much drama, violence, betrayals, murder and most importantly plenty of steam and passion. Warren who was VP of the Rykers MC until the L.A. Sinners wiped them out is now a fully patched member of the L.A. Sinners MC . Enters Mackenzie VP of the Hell's Fury MC after a night together neither one can forget the passion they shared but are now thrown together due to the clubs having to work with each other. Warre ...more
Gwen Shafer
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read in this series. I had a small feeling reading this one that you have to read the first one before reading this one. But none the less this book was full of intense suspense, twists, turns and shocking moments. There are two MC's . The guys and the girls. The girls are pissed at the guys and are getting revenge against them. But they are doing it in a very bad way. I did have a hard time with how they were getting revenge. This is quite the book with quite ...more
Tammy Dangiolillo
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warren and Mackenzie, this story had me guessing till the end. Talk about action packed, twists and turns. If you like stories that keep you on the edge of your seat wondering who did it, then this is the story for you. When bodies keep turning up from both clubs is it revenge? Both of them were so loyal to their clubs, you didn’t know which way the story was going to go. Even though you can read this book as a stand-alone I suggest you read book 1 first to get a back ground as I hadn’t read boo ...more
Jackie
This is book 2 in The Sinners Series
I loved this book from the beginning. This is Warren and Mackenzie's story. What do you do when your in rival clubs, you stay as far away from each other as humanly possible. The lust these two have at the start in book one now rolls into book two. I love the banter they have. I have loved these two characters from the start. This book gets you gripped from the beginning. Its got twists and turns you dont see coming. It has plenty to offer, with all the
Michelle
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the story of Mackenzie and Warren. It’s full of action and a bit angsty. They both are part of rival MC’s and hide information from each other. She is in a relationship with someone else, but is interested in him. They almost kill each other in the process of finding their own place with each other. In the beginning they couldn’t even stand each other, but had great chemistry. Many things happen in this story which involve many other club members and hints at other books in this ser ...more
Nikki
Oct 06, 2019 added it
Warren lost his MC. He had a high level position with them. He has decided to join the Sinner's as a prospect. He needs to have the connection of family that the MC brings.

Makenzie is the VP of Hells Fury. Her MC is her family. They are dealing with a betrayal from within and she has lost her best friend due to this.

The Sinners and Hells Fury MCs have formed a sort of alliance. But things aren't quite going well. Members of the MCs keep winding up dead. What is going on? Are they fighting agai
Lynn Stifle
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Warren and Mackenzie's story and book 2 in the L.A. Sinners MC series. This was an amazing addition to the series. From the first chapter I was hooked, and I couldn't put it down. There's the perfect amount of action, violence and romance in this book, along with strong characters and personalities that you can respect and relate too. I was totally fascinated and loved every moment of this book, definitely deserving 5 stars.
Mackenzie  Raye
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
While I loved this series, I’m feeling bitter-sweet about this one. It was a wonderful story which goes along with the series; yet, I felt something was missing or the ending was rushed. Don’t get me wrong, the story is great. The characters belong together and classically fight it as they should. Along with the romance, I love the action and inner workings of the motorcycle club. To understand the book, you must read the first one!
Lori Amey
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Warren and Mackenzie are combustible!!!

This is the second book in the LA Sinners series. I'm always blown away with what comes from this authors mind. This book was sitting on the edge of your seat and had me saying, I didn't see that coming. I highly recommend you read this book, get your copy today.
Krista Calihan
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm absolutely obsessed with Warren and Makenzie, I always try to go in with a open mind when I read a new book but this one had me a little worried that I wasn't going to like how it ended but damn was I wrong . Y'all need to read this is is absolutely worth it !
Lauren
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What a ride! Warren and Mackenzie’s story was off the charts. There was everything jam packed into this book action, drama and the hot stuff and I couldn’t get enough! This is shaping up to be one of my fave mc series so far and I can’t wait for more!!
Chantal Baxendale
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is as dark and intense as the cover! I loved every single moment of this story. The characters are simply fantastic, the story is gripping and has lots of twists and turns to keep you intrigued throughout. Love this series, Love this author!
Nancy George
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warren and Mackenzie are so perfect for each other if they can just get put of their own heads. The intensity of the book was awesome. I could not put it down because I had to know what waa happening next. So many times I wanted to smack one of them and the next minute they had me laughing.
~Misty~
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warren and Mackenzie are smokin hot for each other, but hate each other. Rival MC.... a war between them. This book has everything from murder to an HEA and so much in middle! I was in astonishment to find the twists that had my questions answered! Fantastic read and I recommend reading!
Pamela
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Warren and Mackenzie were sizzling with tension. There were so many twists and turns in their story. A long road for their relationship and for Warren with the LA Sinners after being Vice President of another mc. I loved reading about this couple and can't wait for the next book.
Wendy Ballard
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
an all Female motorcycle club vs an all male motorcycle club fighting for things and trying to find out who is after them killing their members
Tia Mitchell
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliantly written. Had trouble starting it at first but then I couldn't put it down. Can't wait to read more.
Michele Del Rey
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was really good. I enjoyed the characters and the hot and sexy chemistry. The story was well written.
Paula Genereau
Holy moly! This is one of J.L.s best books. I absolutely loved it
Micah Westbrook
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mackenzie! She's a badass and is so sweet. I love her and warrens relationship. 😍 the violence between both clubs is trying to keep them apart but they want each other. 😉
I am a happily married mother of three (two boys and one girl). I live in a very small town in Alabama. Never lived anywhere else. I’ve been writing since my early twenties, but I couldn’t seem to finish a book. I’ve started self-publishing with the encouragement from my mom. Without her encouragement, I don’t think I would’ve done it. She always supported me and writing is something I’ve always e ...more