Start by marking “Incomplete” as Want to Read:
Incomplete

Incomplete

You go through your day on autopilot.
Day after day, the same routine. The days meld together, years bleed into the next, molding the life you live.
A life you once dreamt would be epic, but instead you fall into the rut we call life.
There are days you sit and wonder is the grass really greener on the other side? Does the sun shine brighter? Do the flowers smell sweeter?
Published September 20th 2019 (first published September 6th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Incomplete, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Incomplete

Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
Good grief, what an amazing story. This is one of those books that will make you think long and hard about your life. Throughout the whole book I was an emotional mess, the heartbreak and love in this book will pull at your heartstrings. I was sucked in from the beginning and just couldn't put it down. These two authors have a way of writing and pulling you into the story and not letting you go until the end. This is a must read.
* A review copy was provided by the authors *

~ 3.5 Mixed Feeling Stars ~

Ok…I am having a really hard time putting my feelings into words for this review. I also had a hard time giving a star rating because I have a Love/Hate relationship with this book.

I loved the first half of the book but then the last 40% of the book I just didn’t like. For many reasons I can’t explain because I don’t want to spoil this book for anyone.

I will say this…..Incomplete is not a book for every reader. This story wi
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
I've been deeply anticipating Incomplete since the moment I read that synopsis. I've always felt that once you get past that seven year itch it seems like couples settle into this comfortablness together. I can see how some might start to get a bit bored with the same life day in and day out with the same people. That's what this blurb and book made me feel... couples being bored after years together with kids and work. It's so easy for one or the other to feel unloved or underappreciated. To fe ...more
Ga Books LoverX
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holy smokes, this book was intense but was also extremely intriguing. This is not your traditional love story. What it does is give you insight into what happens when you find yourself incomplete in your life. Is the grass greener on the other side? Would it be better if you made a different choice? Tillian and Gage wanted to see if it would be, but was it worth the risk?

NO SPOILERS because I went into this book blind and it took me by complete freaking shock how everything played out. I have to
Erica
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-books
Paula D
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well I have to say I’ve never read a book like this before. It’s intense and heartbreaking well in my eyes. It’s about 2 people who completely destroy there lives. It’s really hard to review without giving anything away. It’s a book you question is it wrong? Is it right? What would you do? I think I asked myself those question many times while reading this story. In the end I have my answer and maybe yours might be different. Who am I to judge. If you don’t have a opened mind this book isn’t for ...more
Maria Angie Mendoza
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The brilliance of this story is based on how emotional it was, and how it evoked love and hateful feelings about the characters and the story.
Thought provoking, compelling and complex story of love.
This highly emotional story is an unconventional romance that’s not for everybody. However, once I started reading despite the pauses, it was so gripping, I couldn’t not stop reading it and discover the end result.
Tillie and Gage were flawlessly developed and each exercised their right to live the wa
Elise Weitz
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Incomplete deserves more than a 5 star rating

L. A. Fiore & Anthony Dwayne have written an intensely beautiful different kind of love story. I began reading about Tillian and Gage's lives not knowing what to expect and once I started reading I couldn't stop until the very last word. I'm not going to reveal any details about "Incomplete" but I will say it is intriguing what can happen to a relationship when the people involved keep letting issues slide and don't voice their feelings. All I wil
Jenny
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love when these two authors write together. They always deliver amazing books. This had me so emotional. Gage and Tilly meet and have a lot in common. Things get serious but others are involved also, Luke and Heather. It will take some out of their comfort zones and some won’t like it but this story will make you think about things, hard things and easy things. Just life. Such an amazing book by these authors. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!
Alexis
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
L.A. and Anthony together write magic. This book was a page turner for me. I loved Tilly and Gage and the lines they crossed. Crossing the boundaries that they did and the excitement that was filled. The love they had for each other, the hard goodbyes, but yet still worried about others gave you all the feels. It left you going through the raw emotions of love, heartbreak and pain and happiness. You literally go on a rollercoaster ride of emotions.
Julia Leonard
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not your typical love story

It all began when two neglected married people discovered a new game.
They become friends, the more they chat, the more they realise they have a lot in common.
Gage's wife is always working and never there for her family.
Tilly is in the same situation.
Their story will hit home for some.
Will Gage and Tilly find happiness or will their lives come crashing down around them?
I highly recommend this amazing story.
Tina Henry
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
💜💜💜💜💜

Incomplete is a thought provoking realistic modern day love story that'll capture & break your heart at the same time. Make sure you have a box of tissues handy, you'll need them. What a bittersweet tale of life's choices and lessons learned.
Tracy
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg!this book gives you all the feels!!! I cried...I cried and then I cried some more! Holy cow...biggest book hangover ever ! Loved it!!
April
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
So much more than 5 stars. This is not your typical romance, this is so much more. It’s real-life situations, it’s raw emotions and will keep you thinking for days after…”What would I do?”. Incomplete is an emotional rollercoaster ride from start to finish. It is a story that shows life, and choices made, are not just black and white. These two authors have a way of taking tough situations and turning it into a profound story that people can relate to on different levels. I highly recommend this ...more
Lesley Harvey
rated it did not like it
Sep 20, 2019
Melinda
Sep 20, 2019
Brenda Wallwork
Aug 01, 2019
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those stories which is unique and remains in your mind when finished. This is certainly not your typical romance story, but is relatable as the choices we make throughout our lives define the outcome. This is a well written flawless story which is an emotional roller coaster journey, as well as being raw, gritty, and an all round powerful and riveting tale. I highly recommend for all readers.
Chris
Sep 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I honestly feel like the best part was left out!!!

Spoilers........

So they get caught ( like all cheaters do) but ... nothing. I don’t care what Luke and Heather did. It does not justify these two having and affair. I was waiting for Heather to let Gage have it. Didn’t happen! The fixed their marriage but how, why ?
Denise