Start by marking “Passages (Wilted Lily, #2)” as Want to Read:
Passages (Wilted Lily, #2)

Passages

(Wilted Lily #2)

Lily May Holloway can hear the thoughts of the living, and speak to the dead. She's done so since she was little, and been shunned for it.

As a new student at McMillan Hall, a private school with other teens who possess a variety of psychic gifts, she finds she isn't necessarily unique. Or safe.

Acceptance is no longer her only concern.

Staying alive is.

Passages, book 2 of t
Published July 9th 2019 by Gypsy Press

To ask other readers questions about Passages, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passages

Horror DNA
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: steve-pattee
I always praise Kelli Owen’s skill with creating great characters because she never fails in getting me to really root for whom I need to root for. I love Lily May (eh…now just Lily) and I just want to protect her from all the pain in the world, both physical and mental. This poor child has seen and been through so much and to see she is no longer an outcast and is surrounded by peers that have various psychic powers pleases me to no end. Not only that, she has found a real live friend in her cl ...more
Steve
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I dig a lot about Passages' main character, Lily, but mostly what I find impressive is Kelli Owen’s ability to tug at your heartstrings with this girl’s history without overdoing it. Lily has dealt with some shit, and Owen expertly guides you through the girl’s life giving you just enough information for a very believable person without going over-the-top in an effort to make you compassionate.

You can read my full review at Horror DNA by clicking here.
Dan Myers
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait for the next one!

Lily just gets better as you read. A wonderful character along with her pal Tommy, she is whisked away from one bad scene to the next with spot on characterization of the school that will become her home until she graduates. Although she is amongst people that have abilities similar to hers, she is still leary of everyone's motives. Excellent story!
Ken Jensen
Sep 10, 2019
Lois
Aug 27, 2019
Kelli
Jul 30, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: biblio
Aug 31, 2019
Richard Martin
marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2019
The author of more than a dozen books—my fiction spans the genres from thriller and psychological horror, to an occasional bloodbath, and the even rarer happy ending.

I was an editor and reviewer for over a decade, and have attended countless writing conventions, participated on dozens of panels, and spoken at the CIA Headquarters in Langley, VA regarding both my writing and the field in general.

Wilted Lily (2 books)
  • Wilted Lilies (Wilted Lily, #1)