Start by marking “Southern Wishes (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #14)” as Want to Read:
Southern Wishes (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #14)

Southern Wishes

(Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #14)

Pepper’s adventures continue in SOUTHERN WISHES. When Pepper and her cousins get the chance to rewrite their histories with a wish, the witches get more than they bargained for
Published October 1st 2019 by LADYBUGBOOKS LLC

To ask other readers questions about Southern Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Southern Wishes

Start your review of Southern Wishes (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #14)
Mary K Zavisca
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review

Pepper, Cordelia and Amelia wish upon a magic stone, and find themselves in a bizzaro alternate Magnolia Cove.

Pepper no longer has Hugo as her familiar. Instead, she has a raccoon named Ratchet.

Pepper is engaged to Rufus, Cordelia is dating Axel, and Amelia is dating Garrick.

And Pepper and Rufus are to be married within a week!

She also finds that one of her dearest friends no longer exists in this world.

Pepper must overcome all obstacles to get back to her true love Axel, and her world.

Victoria Roberts
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another favorite

Another fantastic book by Amy Boyles. I couldn't put it down!
I am hooked on these Sweet Tea Witches and their crazy adventures. If you've read the other 13 books in the series you completely understand.
I can't wait for the next book to find out if Ratchet gets a new home.. I'm hoping he becomes familiar to Betty! And to see what is planned for Pepper and Axel's wedding.
Katja
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Again a great book by Amy Boyles!
This one was totally different in story because it was set in an alternate reality! It’s funny to see wat life could be for the sweet tea witches if everything would be different for them... Amy nailed it perfectly and I couldn’t put the book down!
As all Amy’s book and series, I recommend this one! It’s always a great mix of fun, suspense and a little bit of magic craziness which I enjoy a lot!
Guenevere Garrity
What a wild ride! Loved it!

I honestly don't know how Amy Boyles does it, but she's written another amazing story! Things go sideways for Pepper and her cousins when they each inadvertently make a wish and it's granted. I really enjoyed seeing where this story could have gone if things has happened differently than they did. No spoilers, but I absolutely loved everything about this story!
Libby Smith
Oct 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Just different

Might have been my mood more than the book. I wanted to read this book because I read 3 other books waiting for it to be released. I just wanted to curl up with this book and read about my friends and found a totally different scenario. But I hope the next in this series will be more to my liking.
Christine
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: amy-boyles
Not my cup of tea

I usually really like this series and author but this book was hard for me to swallow or like. Amelia just seemed to give up on everything and go with what everyone else was telling gher she wanted and should do. This is a very wishy washy and defeats the strength of conviction I always thought was there. Hope the series gets back on track.
JoAnne Henry
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A nail biter

Never have I wanted to flat out shake or smack Pepper, but this book had me imagining both. This is an alternate reality for Pepper,Cordelia , and Amelia thanks to a wish each one makes. I always wondered what it would be like it Pepper ended up with Rufus. It was not what I thought it would be and in the end was thankful.
Patrea Beard
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This was definitely an exploration of feelings and choices. I found myself reading very fast to see what was going to , and how it would play out. Well you know how it will end but the ride there. Whew.

So anyway... Highly recommended. Love seeing Pepper showing some magic skills and Rufus once again has an interesting storyline.
Philip Caracciolo
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was really funny

I liked this book but wasn’t happy that Pepper could fall under a spell if she truly loved Axel. It was weird and it was up to Axel to remind her, that I didn’t like. Sometimes I think he is too good for her! That being said, this book was really funny! Like laugh out loud funny! Love this series
Amy
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Little Different

This one was a little different than the others in the series. I know it was Fantasy Island, but I really didn't like the outcome. I am so happy they returned back to normal.
Side note: Ratchet is a wonderful addition.
Diane
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun

This is a fun storyline. The characters are well developed and interesting. The conversations flow naturally and the plot and subplots move quickly. The continuing adventures of Pepper Dunn is always entertaining. Can't wait for the next book!
Rebecca Sulyma
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a story?

That book was crazy. It had everything. I was so worried everything was lost and then Peoper comes through. Excited to see where the story takes Ratchet. Great book.
Brianna Stueven
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good

Holy cow, this book was the most suspenseful in this series yet. My poor heart couldn't take it! I even caught myself holding my breath at times. This is absolutely a must read!
Diane Gates
Another great book

This book was amazing. Proving true love conquers all. Cordelia and Amelia figure it all out pepper can't seem to find a way. Adel saves the day along with Betty. Very very good read
Lindsay Hudson
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!!!

Talk about careful what you wish for! Such a great series, with strong characters, that are definitely growing and evolving. Yet never looses its charm and fun!
JANE VAN HORN
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: boyles-amy
Great book

Another great book by Amy Boyles. I love this series and was seriously worried about the outcome. Can't wait for the next one.
Krista Walsh
Best Pepper Dunn book yet

This is the best Pepper Dunn story yet. I could not put the book down. Absolutely loved every moment of it
Theresa
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my fav series!

Original, fast paced, great characters and good plot! Doesn't slow down and loved the ending! Buy this book you won't be sorry!
Lois Alston
Oct 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Good Sweet Tea story

Great story of true love, that it can break any spell. Agreeing to allow magic to decide your love is wrong.
Matthew Murray
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

There was not a lot of mystery in this book but it was very entertaining and I am looking forward to your next one.
Janet Epperson
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the Sweet Tea Witch series. Have read them all can’t wait for #15.
Lisa
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'm just not personally a fan of alternate reality storylines. And that was the whole book via wish magic.
Lisa Kimbrell
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Pepper and all the craziness that happens. I was super worried when the whole world went a bit topsy turvy!! I’m glad it worked out in the end like it always do!!
Mary Grove
Fantastic

I love this series and I think this may be my favorite book yet!! The twists and turns were amazing and kept me from putting it down!!
Sandra
Oct 05, 2019
Jo Hohensee
Oct 02, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Cloaks and Daggers (Spellbound Ever After Paranormal Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Witches & Words (Library Witch Mystery #4)
  • Broom and Gloom (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 8)
  • Witchin' Around The Clock (Wicked Witches Of The Midwest, #15)
  • A FISTFUL OF DEMONS (HANNAH HICKOK WITCHY MYSTERY #2)
  • Three Alarm Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Witchy Orders (Witches of Shadow Lane #2)
  • WICKED DECISIONS (AN IVY MORGAN MYSTERY #15)
  • Broom and Board (Wicked Witches of Coventry Book 7)
  • Magic & Maladies (Starry Hollow Witches #10)
  • Witchy Business (Witches of Shadow Lane #1)
  • Only The Lost (Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #3)
  • Seven Year Witch (Western Woods Mystery Book 7)
  • Payback's a Witch (Blackwood Bay Witches #5)
  • Poetry in Potion (Spellbound Ever After Paranormal Cozy Mystery #5)
  • Ghostly Fears (A Harper Harlow Mystery Book 13)
  • Flea Market Magic (Southern Relics Cozy Mysteries #1)
  • No Crones About It (A Spell's Angels Cozy Mystery #2)

Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Southern Magic (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #1)
  • Southern Spells (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries, #2)
  • Southern Myths (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #3)
  • Southern Sorcery (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #4)
  • Southern Curses (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #5)
  • Southern Karma (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #6)
  • Southern Magic Thanksgiving (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #7)
  • Southern Magic Christmas (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #8)
  • Southern Potions (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #9)
  • Southern Fortunes (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #10)