Start by marking “Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)

Love in Due Time

(Green Valley Library #1)

Naomi Winters will be forty—soon-ish—and she’s only been with one man. One night. One time. Long ago. She believes everything happens for a reason, and the universe spoke about Nathan Ryder.

Nathan Ryder isn’t the same man who hightailed his bike out of Green Valley eighteen years ago. As a rule breaker, women are one area he acts a fool. Case in point…the local librarian.
Published October 22nd 2019 by Smartypants Romance

Start your review of Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Let me start by saying LB Dunbar has outdone herself, I've NEVER read a contemporary romance like this before. It's mature, understated, resigned love or lack thereof..second chance comes driving on a motorcycle and parks straight into my soul & that of Naomi

description

I loved loved loved this unusual story. I say unusual because the character sketch was novel. A free spirit, whose religion i
Penny Reid
Jul 31, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

This is how I feel about this.
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quote:

I don’t want any second-guesses about my intentions. Only second chances.

My Review:

This captivating tale was unusually cast and singularly crafted. It featured a second chance romance for a tenderhearted small-town Wiccan librarian that was circling forty, socially awkward, peculiarly clad, and practically a virgin - how more original or creative could a premise be? Written in my favorite dual POV, the writing was thoughtfully observant, painsta
Caitlin Reads
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"I'm all tangled up inside over you. I'm stuck on you."

I stayed up late last night finishing this one. Love in Due Time is a great second chance romance featuring Naomi, a local librarian in Green Valley, and Nathan, a sexy biker and dad. I loved that this book featured two characters in their late 30's instead of your typical 20's/early 30's. I absolutely adored both Naomi and Nathan and loved watching their relationship grow. I also really liked learning about Naomi's Wiccan religi
Smartypants Romance

We are so excited to announce the lovely and fabulous L.B. Dunbar, Author's book for Smartypants Romance. 'Love in Due Time' is the first book in the Green Valley Library Series, a contemporary romantic comedy, and can be read as a standalone.

RELEASE DATE: October 22nd, 2019

Google Play: https://bit.ly/3314Xya
Add to your shelf on Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2OtA81U

** Blurb **
Phuong
"That's why I love books. Books are stable and steadfast. Reliable. Books are comfort from heartache and hope from despair."

This book and especially the writing was not for me. Words and sentences got repeated so much that it made my reading experience pretty unpleasant.

Do you know how many times the word 'goddess' was used? I'm telling you: 71 times.

Naomi is a 'Wiccan'. It's a belief where they celebrate nature, purity and most importantly the spirit of women. So the word goddess is used many times in co
Dali
With the expansion of the SmartyPants Romance by Penny Reid, she has opened the door to endless opportunities for incredible romances steeped with all the all the wonderful feels.

Love in Due Time is a wonderfully sweet, sexy and moving second chance story about Naomi Winters, the quirky almost forty-ish librarian “who practices self-love in hopes of reviving her inner goddess” and has always kept a piece of her heart set aside for Nathan Ryder, the man-boy who disappeared without a trace eighte
Antonella
There is something about second chance romance that just from the beginning of the book makes me sad... especially when I come to learn about the reason why the story is a second chance romance...
This is my first read by this author...I will read her books in the future for sure..

Now about this book...is an okay book I guess...
It is a (view spoiler)

I love that the characters are mature.
I enjoyed the side characters and Winston's b
Cassandra Martin
Love in Due Time is a true example of a second chance romance. Naomi and Nathan have such chemistry, even after 18 years! They were brought together and torn apart in one night. I loved Naomi’s humor, with her signs and different ‘types’ of humor, I was laughing out loud at some of them. The way that Naomi describes kissing Nathan was amazing, comparing it to different baked good, cause who doesn’t love baked goods! Stuck on you was such a wonderful theme and word choice that they used to descri ...more
Curlyhairlass19
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.25 Wolf and Nae stars!

This was such a good second chance over 40 year old romance if I’ve seen one. LB Dunbar definitely reigns supreme in this genre, and she did not disappoint! I fell hard for Nathan and Naomi. I mean, who doesn’t love a silver fox, rebellious biker and a single dad to boot. He was absolutely wonderful. 18 years worth of unrequited type of love between him and Naomi. I loved that fact that Naomi was basically a virgin...you have to read to understand my “basicall
Elizabeth
Oct 22, 2019 marked it as nope-nope-nope
Authors are really scraping the bottom of the barrel to come up with ways to have heroines be celibate and virginal while the men get to do whatever they want. Two decades celibate is absolutely ridiculous in 2019.
lazybookconqueror
This book you guys... WOW.

This had everything that I love in a contemporary romance.
An interesting plot full of mysteries that you have to piece together while the story moves along. Set in a LIBRARY. A quirky heroine that is not afraid to be different. And while she is smart and self-fulfilled she still has a lot of insecurities to deal with. A sweet, vulnerable, and yet incredibly badass hero, full of tattoos and some delightful silver scruff.

We follow the story of Naomi Winters,
Paula
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
"Miss Naomi, why aren't you married?"
Oh my. "Well, Professor Snape could never get over Lily."

YOU GUYS THIS BOOK, I LOVED IT It's heartwarming, funny, hot, sexy, everything you are looking for in a contemporary romance book is here. Love in due time is a book about second chances, about universe's messeges, about forgiveness, family and love.

I loved the main characters so bad. Naomi is a close-to forty yo woman and works as a librarian in the town library. When she was 21 something horribl
I can see that I’m totally in the minority here but this book isn’t for me. I have been so nervous about writing this review! I know how much hard work, sweat and tears that go into this whole book process.

Let me say that I love L.B. Dunbar. I mean, really really, love this author. She is one of my go-to authors. I recommend her every chance I get when a reader asks for the genre she writes. I love her Facebook fan page. She is great on interacting with ‘us fans’ and one day I hope to meet her.
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
“Love in Due Time” by L.B. Dunbar
(Smartypants Romance)

#Review #SmartypantsRomance #SecondChance #Olderprotagonists

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘His eyes rake down my long coat draped to the top of my boots. It’s functional but it keeps me warm.

“Friday then,” I say, unable to fight the grin curling my lips. Nathan shakes his head with a soft chuckle.

“Witch or not Naomi Winters, you’ve put a spell on me, and I don’t want it broken.”’

Author LB D
Bibliomedico
Check Out My Blog For More Reviews , Recommendations , Authors Interviews and More : https://bibliomedico.wordpress.com/

ARC provided by the publisher & Social Butterfly PR , Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read the book.
*************************
" That's Why I love Books . Books are stable and steadfast. Reliable. Books are comfort from heartache and hope from despair . Maybe Julianne Should put that on one of her signs . I sigh . What will I do Without My Books ? "

I must say that I LOVED THE CHARACTERS AG/>/>
Roxs Reads
L.B. Dunbar has out done herself and blended her signature sexy, silver-fox alpha with an MC twist and given the readers a superb story. Love in Due Time is a beautiful addition to the Green Valley world. A heartfelt second-chance romance with its own special spin which I found refreshing and interesting.

As an avid reader, I find it is easy for stories in the same genres to start to blend together and become predictable and almost mundane. Not so for Love in Due Time, which has a mix of several genres, some e
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Mmm… it was okay. I did like how the author featured Wiccan elements and mature characters leads into the storyline. Otherwise did anything else stand out? Not really. Pretty mediocre if you ask me in which case put read in my drop pile.
Harry
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lovelyyyyyyy read......although i like all of LB's books this was something different.....sweet........
Alexandra
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gimme all the LB Dunbar books 😍😍, I love her stories.

This second chance romance is beautiful.

Naomi and Nathan once met each other in a bar and after a passionate night, some broken promises and a devastating accident Naomi now lives alone in a house near the woods. The librarian is a Wiccan and thus the talk of town. Nathan once was a prospect for a MC and is now a father of two girls. 18 years after their unforgettable night they meet again. A sign?!

Absolutely great.
Th
Carissa
This was my first read by L.B. Dunbar. This one for me was just ok. I like the fact we have late 30's for the main couple, but I wasn't connecting with the characters. I did like some parts with the bikers which added some interest in the story. But overall the story was way too long for what it was.

I received this book at my request and have voluntarily left this unbiased review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Kim
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
When I was about a quarter of the way through “Love In Due Time,” I got bored. TBH, nothing was really going on between Naomi and Nathan – there was just a lot of backstory-telling (e.g., Naomi’s mysterious past that caused her brother to die; Nathan’s bad choices in biological mothers for his daughters; their one-night stand; repeated questions, “Does he remember me? Why didn’t he do as he had promised? Why didn’t he call?” /// Does she remember me? Why is she dressed like that? Why is my 17yo ...more
Kahea
***5 ‘I’m Stuck On You’ Stars***

Unputdownable!

I shouldn’t admit that since I was supposed to be doing that whole #workthing but sometimes you just have to break the rules a tinsy bit. But I got sucked into Naomi and Nathan’s journey and loved every awkward, sweet, smexy and heartbreaking moment and wasn’t all that happy when there were no more words to read.

I adored Naomi and Nathan. Naomi is an interesting mix of a woman owning who she is all while not letting herself actually
Cassie May
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
Love in due time was my fourth book of the Smartypants romance and the one I had the hardest time (so far) to get into. Probably because I have not been in the right mood, because after I put it down and restarted a few days later, I could not wait to finish this book. It was freaking amazeballs and that means something, because normally I don’t really care for the mature couples in romance, but this one was just adorable. I loved the mood the
2OCC Reviews
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second chance love always makes me happy. Not everyone gets that IRL, but in books when characters find their way back to one another, despite what stands in their way, it makes me smile.

LB Dunbar’s excellent storytelling in Love in Due Time, Green Valley Library #1 is a page turner from the beginning. Nathan is definitely from Ms. Dunbar’s sexy silver fox world, in which she has dominated with her brilliant writing. His and Naomi’s story is full of all the emotions that will lead to
Krista Ricchi
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved everything about this book including the fun cover. The characters were so easy to connect with. The sassy witchy librarian and the stubborn alpha single dad make the most unlikely but incredible pair. The story flowed perfectly and I enjoyed how there was just the right amount of humor. This is romcom at its finest. This is one book I could read over and over again. It should be on everyone's TBR.
Heather andrews
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nathan is quite a tease, “so you aren’t totally opposed to my wand in your cauldron?” I flirtatiously tease." Nathan is duch a smooth man, “you’re drinking,” I say which isn’t really the first thing I want to tell her. I want to tell her she’s beautiful..." I liked this book, I liked Nathan.
Kim
Love in Due Time

Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

I had super high hopes for Love in Due Time when I started reading. If I'm honest, they were based mostly on that cover because I so badly wanted to love the book so I could buy a print copy. Is that wrong? I am who I am. 🤷🏻♀ But seriously, there was no way I wasn't going to love this book once I started it.

One of my favorite things about Love in Due Time was that the characters were more seasoned. (Characters over thirty need HEAs, too!) Naomi was the typ
Julie
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Imagine having a romantic encounter in your youth that still haunted you as you are approaching forty. For Naomi Winters – one night with a man that still haunts her dreams was all it took to make her swear off any other man. That one moment is seared in her brain…….the good, the bad, and the confusion that clouds her thoughts today. Naomi believes everything happens for a reason, and maybe being with a man again just isn’t in the cards.

Nathan Ryder finds himself settling into Green Valley once
Tricia
Oct 24, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m sorry but I really struggled to get into this book. At its core there was a good story and there were aspects I enjoyed, mainly those parts involving Nathan. I loved the chapters from his point of view and the interactions between him and his daughters, and I would’ve loved to have had some more in depth scenes with them.

I believe that my inability to fully engage with the story was that unfortunately, I could not connect with Naomi at all. Despite being almost 40 years of age, t
Receive once-a-month updates and more with Love Notes: http://bit.ly/LoveNotesfromLBDunbar

L.B. Dunbar has been accused of having an over-active imagination. To her benefit, this imagination has created over twenty novels, including #sexysilverfoxes rom-com for the over 40; a small-town world (Sensations Collection), rock star mayhem (Legendary Rock Star series), MMA chaos (Paradise Stories), and a suspenseful island for re

Green Valley Library (4 books)
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Prose Before Bros (Green Valley Library, #3)
  • Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library, #4)
“That’s why I love books. Books are stable and steadfast. Reliable. Books are comfort from heartache and hope from despair.” 0 likes