Start by marking “The Collected Tales of Oakley and Bella” as Want to Read:
The Collected Tales of Oakley and Bella

The Collected Tales of Oakley and Bella

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
All four Oakley and Bella tales are combined into one volume in this beautifully illustrated childrens book.

Follow Dalmatians Oakley and Bella as they learn about friendship, and growing up, through their exciting adventures.

The four tales included are:

-How Oakley Lost His Spots
Oakley is a Dalmatian who doesn't have any s
Published January 6th 2014 by Cambridge Town Press (first published June 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Collected Tales of Oakley and Bella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Collected Tales of Oakley and Bella

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Collected Tales of Oakley and Bella
Kathy
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderful collection of stories that can teach any child lessons about life. In one, Oakley gets upset because his spots are not present, just as someone might be upset if everyone doesn’t grow or mature the same way. In another, Oakley learns what it means to have a new sibling. There is the one about how each of us experiences and understands friendship (and most other things in our own way. Finally, we learn about the value of friendship and being with friends, as compare dot a time ...more
Annette
Mar 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
This is a collection of four short stories for children. Our main characters, Oakley and Bella, are dalmation puppies. A bit mischievious or perhaps just curious, they easily capture a echild's attention.
These are written in such a way to teach a basic lesson with each story. One of the best parts of these books is the illustrations; they are sharp, vivid and easily captures a child's attention.
I look forward to reading more from this author.
Melissa
Apr 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is a great collection of stories about two Dalmatians that can be used to teach a child some lessons of life. I began reading the book as a bedtime story after one story my boys wanted my to keep reading (started earlier the next night). I look forward to more from this author.
Kim Richard
Aug 11, 2015
JoJo
marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
W.
marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2017
DC Swain is the author of several childrens books, including the popular Down in the Garden, How High Will It Fly? and Freddie Figg series.

He believes in creating stories that keep children engaged, while teaching simple life lessons. He has collaborated with illustrators from around the globe and only publishes stories that get his daughters' seal of approval.

He lives in a