Start by marking “Star-Crossed with Scarlett (Middlemarch Capture Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Star-Crossed with Scarlett (Middlemarch Capture Book 6)

Star-Crossed with Scarlett (Middlemarch Capture Book 6)

A dragon shifter determined to save his people…
…must sacrifice his potential mate.

The moment the resonance traps Ransom, he’s tossed into a living hell. Everything meaningful to him is in danger unless he follows the orders of a prince lying in stasis.

But that’s not the royal’s only demand.

Prince Kalim expects Ransom to deliver Scarlett—the woman Ransom’s dragon
Published August 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Star-Crossed with Scarlett, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star-Crossed with Scarlett

Start your review of Star-Crossed with Scarlett (Middlemarch Capture Book 6)
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just could not get enough of it and once I started reading it I could not put it down. I recommend that you read it.

Eva Millien
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scarlett Mitchell can’t believe that she’s been captured by a dragon and once she learns of the dragon-man’s quest, she struggles with the blast of excitement and yearning that seizes her imagination. Ransom has been tossed into a living hell and everything meaningful to him is in danger unless he follows the orders of a prince lying in stasis.

This ‘Middlemarch Capture’ romance is a riveting and original story with some fun, some fascinating and some delightful and unique elements that readers
LMR
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Shelley Munro & Booksprout!
Star-Crossed with Scarlett (Middlemarch Capture Book 6) by Shelley Munro Star-Crossed with Scarlett (Middlemarch Capture Book 6) By: Shelley Munro
"Star-Crossed with Scarlett" Is A Great Read With An Awesome Balance Between Drama & SX Times!!
Sooo, She's STOLE some Rocks from His Planet...
That's NO reason to get HIS Panties IN a Twist!
HE didn't NEED to Chain Her UP...
Although, She rather likes THAT sorta thing... IN the RIGHT kinda situation!
HowEver, that WASN'T what He was AFTER!
Ohhh NO... It seems He's being BAD!
Cuz, An Evil Guy has invaded His Head,
And IS
Anne
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fast paced thriller with a twist

Where do I get me a Talon???
Ransom Drake A dragon shifter is living in hell. He is under attack from Prince Kalim who demands that he come Narenda and rescue him from another planet and to bring the beautiful Scarlett with him. The prince only saw Scarlett in Ransom's head. As Scarlett had been stealing jewels from his land. Ransom had captured her and handcuffed her twice but she manages to escape both times whilst he slept. She fascinates him. His dragon
Tracey
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A really good shifter romance.

Scarlett is the youngest and only girl in her family and she is yearning to spread her wings, so to speak, and get out on her own. When she goes looking for more semi-precious stones on a nearby planet, she is briefly captured by Ransom, a dragon shifter and the landowner she accidentally stole from. While she thinks she made a safe getaway, she is mistaken. Ransom comes to her home planet and takes her back... but not just because he knows she is his mate.

This is
Sara Sigler
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scarlett gave Ronan the slip when she was caught taking jewels from his planet for her jewelry making. But he kept dreaming about her, so the prince in status that was feeding off of him saw her. So the prince demanded that Ronan kidnap her for his princess or he would feed off of his family and kill them. Ronan didn't tell Scarlett at first what he was doing at first but he finally told her. She said that she would kill the prince first before he touched her. Then she got bitten by a zombie ...more
Nina Campbell
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Star-Crossed with Scarlett by Shelley Munro is the sixth book in the Middlemarch series. In this book, a feline shifter named Scarlett is abducted from work by a dragon shifter named Ransom. After, Ransom gets Scarlett alone in his spaceship he talks her into going on an adventure with him. She agrees believing she will also get what she wants from the trip. This is the beginning of an amazing adventure tale and a surprisingly epic romance. I loved the character of Scarlett and how she was so ...more
Margaret
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scarlett dreams of independence and her own business then she is kidnapped by Ransom.
Black Leopard shifter Scarlett Mitchell has lived her life with five older brothers and dreams of Independence and her own business. As she is covering the front desk of the family's resort she is approached by a stranger who asks her name then takes her to his space ship. Ransom has been attacked and is now controlled by Prince Kalim who is imprisoned underground but who feeds off of others on the psychic plane
Denise
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a NON-SPOILER REVIEW. Star-Crossed With Scarlet by Shelly Monroe is the sixth story in the Middlemarch Capture series. I really enjoyed this read! The crazy opening chapter had me laughing and wishing for the view at the resort. The sizzling chemistry between Ransom and Scarlett was both hot and sweet. Here is a story that can be read as stand alone, but is definitely enhanced by reading the series in order. I read this as a drop-in, but plan to go back and read the other stories leading ...more
Sassy Angel
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another fantastic story by Shelley Munro. I love reading her books because I get swept into the action and before I know it several hours have past. I love this latest book in the Middlemarch Capture series.

Scarlett wants something different than what her family wants. Before she lays out her plan to them, she is kidnapped by Ransom who is a dragon shifter. They know each other form a previous encounter. He convinces her to help him but he leaves something back. She also has kept a
Toni L
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another book in the Middlemarch Capture series & this time it's Scarlett's turn. This, like all the others in the series, can be read & enjoyed as a standalone. In fact, that's what I love about Shelley Munro books - even though they form part of a series, no 2 books are the same. There's no formulaic plots. There's no cookie-cutter characters. Every story is completely different to the others. It's an all new adventure every single time. In this story, Scarlett is a very strong woman ...more
Molly
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Scarlet and a slew of siblings run a resort for space tourists. Not a typical thing for feline shifter clan, I would imagine.

Scarlet would like to design and sell jewelry instead of working reception. Her adventures to gain some raw materials are full of treachery, loyalty, love and lust.

Thing do not follow a linear path, and a new beginning seems to lie ahead. It might be full of all sorts of things Scarlet did not plan for- if she can adjust to a new plan.

I received a free copy of this book
Jamie Brydone-Jack
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019, paranormal
I have read at least one other book by this author, and I enjoyed that one, so I thought I would give this book a go. I liked the dramatic beginning and appreciated that it wasn't weighted down with too much backstory. However, the two main characters never really became “real” for me, and I didn't sense chemistry between them (most likely because of that fact). As so much of the book relied on their evolving relationship, that made the entire book fall flat for me.

I received a free copy of
Elizabeth
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Although this was a good story and it is my favourite genre, i didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would and I can’t put my finger on why. The story featured Ransom’s quest to save his people, the fierce and spirited Scarlett with a host of other characters and a well paced plot and yet, It just didn’t resonate with me. So, I give this story 4 stars and hope that other readers will enjoy it more than I did.

Caroline Doig
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 6 in the Middlemarch Capture I love this whole series and Shelley Munro has done it again with this story. Ransom has been sent to capture Scarlett by the prince who is in stasis he talks to Ransom inside his head, the prince wants Scarlett for his own nefarious reasons but Ransom’s dragon wants her too. So what will Ransom do will he give up Scarlett or will he fight for her?. There’s action, adventure, suspense, danger, passion and so much more to keep you entertained and turning ...more
Marilyn Smith
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ransom has been captured and forced to do Prince Kalim’s orders. Ransom will do what ever he has to do to save his people but the Prince has orders for him but the biggest is that he has to turn over Scarlett. Scarlett is Ransom’s destined mate! What’s will he do turn her over or go find her and find a way to to get his people safe?

Tc
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 6th book in the Middlemarch Capture series by Shelley Munro .This is my 1st time reading her work. Looking forward to reading more.
Ransom is a dragon who has been sent by his prince to capture Scarlett. The Prince wants Scarlett for himself but as fate has decided so does Ransom's dragon. So now he has a dilemma: will Ransom do will he give up Scarlett or will he fight for her?.

Barbara
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The sixth book in the Middlemarch Capture series a book I enjoyed reading. Scarlett Mitchell is kidnapped by Ransom Drake and from there their story gets very interesting. I liked how the chapters start with things like Fly,Dammit. Fly or Mother Nature Has A Tantrum. I hope there is more to come in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kristine L.
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ransom is tasked with the quest of brining Scarlett to his sleeping prince. Only one problem with that is Ransom Dragon has already decided that Scarlett is his. In order to save their love they must have determination, courage, grit to fight the prince. Do you wonder who's going to win??? Can they do all this before the volcano blows its top?? Read the book and find out. I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kimberly
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A dragon on a quest to save his people, and one smart mouthed feline who will capture his heart. I just adored Scarlet and that she got her story, along with her dream. The adventure was entertaining and the banter was so much fun. The story really flows and grabs your attention from the very start. I really loved it.

Jeanne Richardson
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read a lot of books written by Shelley Munro; she has done a great job at writing another good book; she is one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Ashleigh
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the Paranormal Romance genre!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind. Their attitudes toward the events that are happening makes the story even richer.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Vivian Chrisman
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 6...

This is book six in the "Middlemarch Capture" series. Although I had only read only one other story in the series, I didn't feel like I was missing anything. Ms. Munro once again provided me with a wonderful tale that kept me entertained from the first word until the end. Ransom and Scarlett were great characters and their chemistry was undeniable.

Mary Burgess
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ransom kidnapped Scarlett for his evil Prince Kalim. Kalim wanted her for children, but he was currently underground in stasis. He had a psychic connection with Ransom and drained his energy. The story was quite interesting with their travels to find the Prince and the characters were excellent, especially Talon. Really good read!

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Maretha
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book did not disappoint. Shelley is an amazing writer and this book was great to read. The story of Ransom and Scarlett is a love story with a bit of shifting and suspense. You can’t help but fall in love with both of these characters. A really interesting book and a very good read.

Scarolet Ellis
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Star-Crossed with Scarlett by Shelley Munro is an awesome story to read. This is book number six in this awesome series and I can not get enough. I highly recommend this awesome story to everyone who loves reading about dragon shifters, feline shifter, space opera and paranormal romances.

Elvira
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book is written really well. The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline flowed easily from the start.

Lisa Bing
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well written romance full of banter, adventure and romance

This is another entertaining read for the series and I really enjoyed the reading ride! Lots of banter between interesting characters in a smoothly flowing story. It was fun to read and I can't wait for the next one in the series!
Teri Ruscak
Star-Crossed with Scarlett
Shelley Munro
Book six in this story, it features Scarlett and Ransom trying to defeat an evil prince.

BooksRLife247
A dragon and a feline! What an unexpected pair! I loved the characters and the mystery of why she is to be delivered. I loved the storyline and found that among shifter rom, this is not the norm.

• Red Planet Dragons of Tajss (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0.25)
  • Firefighter Bear: Slade (Silvertip Shifters, #5)
  • Shadow Kisses: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • The Mountain Man's Babies Box Set (The Mountain Man's Babies, #1-5)
  • Alien Healer (Zerconian Warriors, #13)
  • Alien King Crashes the Wedding (Lumerian Knights #1)
  • Zerberu (Trident Alliance Mail Order Brides #3)
  • Dragon's Protection (Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss, #16)
  • Exposed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #3)
  • Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides Boxed Set Vol. 1 (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #1-3)
  • Beauty and the Alien Beast (Galaxy Alien Warriors #1)
  • Target in Range (Ranger Ops Book 5)
  • Vaxxlian Mates: The Complete Series
  • A Pirate's Curse (Legends of the Soaring Phoenix, #1)
  • Sorta Seized By The Alien (Marauder Mates, #1)
  • The Rebel And The Rogue (Interstellar Brides® Program #19)
  • Once Upon a Christmas Wedding
USA Today Bestselling author, Shelley lives in Auckland, New Zealand with her husband and a rambunctious puppy.

Typical New Zealanders, Shelley and her husband left home for their big OE soon after they married (translation of New Zealand speak - big overseas experience). A year long adventure lengthened to six years of roaming the world. Enduring memories include being almost sat on by a mountain