Start by marking “Rhodes (Angelbound Offspring #4)” as Want to Read:
Rhodes (Angelbound Offspring #4)

Rhodes

(Angelbound Offspring #4)

“Spectacular!” - Incidental Inspiration blog
“Fast paced” - Brandi, Goodreads
“Romantic!” - CS, Amazon

As dragon shifters, Rhodes and Zinnia should never have fallen in love. Why? Zin’s a princess while Rhodes is only the hired help. If the pair remain in the dragon realm, then age-old prejudices might tear them apart.

But returning to Earth isn’t any better. In the human
Published December 17th 2019 by Monster House Books

To ask other readers questions about Rhodes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rhodes

Start your review of Rhodes (Angelbound Offspring #4)
Shalini
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wowza... This packed quite a punch, for a novella. I have to be honest that I hadn't read the the previous books in the series. But no matter, after the first few pages, I could understand it quite easily. That was the power of Christina Bauer's writing.

This was about dragon shifters. Zinnia and Rhodes were soul mates. In the dragon land they were princess and the help. On earth they were band mates and lovers. In the dragon realm, Killian wanted Zinnia as his bride. The king and queen had to
Katherine Paschal
**For more reviews visit me at https://smadasbooksmack.blogspot.com/

I would consider Rhodes more of a novella since it was a very quick read (especially for this author since her books are long and epic). It almost felt like this could be the epilogue for book Zinnia since it was basically the continuation of the events that took place in that book. That being said, this is not even a little bit a standalone and has to be read after Zinnia.

I loved that this was multiple points of view, having
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Rhodes is the fourth book in the Angelbound Offspring series, and continues the story featuring Rhodes and Zinnia.

Zinnia is still living in the tower and visited by Rhodes whenever possible, which is difficult in itself as he is currently undergoing training. Huntress and Kaps, plus all the band members, help with Zinnia's idea on how to end things once and for all.

Rhodes is definitely a continuation to Zinnia, so even if you don't read the others (but why?), you should definitely read that one,
ACME  TEEN BOOKS Kids, YA & NA Too!
Loved, Loved, LOVED Rhodes but if you haven't read Zinnia, STOP RIGHT NOW! This book picks up basically where Zin left off and if you have not read it you'll be sooooo lost.

This Angelbound series is SO awesome!! I love angels and demons and this series is just chock full of yummy goodness. Rhodes is no different. It's just a little bit shorter and provides a chance for Rhodes to make a decision he doesn't want to make - about he and Zinnia long term. Love the snark in the book and the
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I am biased on this series. . . I just love the character and the world they are based in.

This is a must read. For me the whole series has been fun. Getting to know each of the characters and follow a few of them from before they were born had been the most fun of the whole series. Rhodes for me has been a reconnect to the story of Zinnia. We see more of who Rhodes really is. We see more of what he feels. How he reacts to things around him.

I love the series. That much is clear. But to be
Haddie
Dragons and rock bands?

As we become more acquainted with the Offspring, I grow more in love with each book as the series progresses. I definitely recommend reading Zinnia before jumping into Rhodes because the story picks up where that book left off. It's a surprisingly quicker read than most of Ms. Bauer's books. There are multiple perspectives in this book, which allows us to really get into the minds of the important characters. Everything about this book was worth the night that I didn't
Victoria
Dec 19, 2019 rated it liked it
This novella brings the conclusion of Zinnia's and Rhodes' storyline and while not much happened, it was a tad too much to add to Zinnia's book, so good call :)

The story continues pretty much straight after the end of Zinnia, with our long lost princess hidden in a tower for her safety while Tempest and Portia are trying to figure out what Killian is up to. Rhodes is off training and sneaking into the tower for some quality time with his rhana ;)
As always scenes and environments are clear and
Tonja Drecker
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Firstly, if you haven't read at least the last book in the series before this one, Zinnia, you'll have to do that before hitting this one. This book builds where Zinnia leaves off...plus, the others are fun reads in and of themselves.

In this book, Zinnia is in her tower and doesn't see Rhodes as often as she'd like. He is, after all, in training. But of course, the two aren't going to let things stay that way, and neither are their friends. Soon, Zinnia has a plan, which leads to more adventure
Andrea Thompson
Note - this is book 4. While most are okay as standalone stories, this one is not, not even a bit. You must have read Zinnia to have any idea what's going on. (But start at the beginning, just because you should and you won't regret it!)

Dragons, rock-stars, fated mates having to choose a path, all of which seem complicated or blocked... what more could you ask for? Seriously though, this is the book that brings the romance, and I'm in love with their love!

I'm so sad that this is the conclusion
Meaghan Hurn
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Angelbound Series continues!

This series is certainly not a stand alone. You'll need to read the books in order and especially so when we're talking about Rhodes.
Rhodes leaves off from the previous book, Zinnia.
It's a short read, especially when compared to the previous books, however you can trust that it's packed full!

There are multiple perspectives in this book, which allows us to really get into the minds of the important characters. Rhodes is fast paced and full of the twists and turns
Heidi | Paper Safari Book Blog
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rhodes is a continuation of Zinna. In this book Rhodes and Zinna make themselves bait in order to draw out the Killian and his plan against Zinna's family. Only it might be that Killian and Chimera are setting them up not the other way around.

I really like these books and these characters. Rhodes has become a very powerful warrior and Zinnia can hold her own as well. The plot is interesting and it was a fast paced interesting read. Can't wait to read the next one about Zinnia's twin Kaps.
Brandy Mulder
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book reminded me of why I liked zin in the previous book so much. I love the fact that she kept some of her nicknames for people not because she doesn't know better now but because they fit the person. She also is trying to relearn how being a princess will affect her life and Rhodes has to fight prejudices of him being with a royal. This is a shorter book than some other ones in the series but it has some big updates on the royal family and how they handle the fallout of chimera. It also ...more
Brandi Wolfertz
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rhodes picks up pretty much were Zinnia left off. You'll need to read that one atleast before diving into this one or you'll be lost. I love the Angelbound Offspring series so much! And Rhodes doesn't disappoint! It's fast paced and full of the twists and turns that we're used to seeing in the series. It was a little predictable, but I enjoyed it all the same. And I seriously can't wait to see what happens with Kaps!!
Monster House Books
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like dragon shifters, action, and toe-curling romance? If so, then you'll LOVE the sizzling conclusion to Zinnia and Rhodes' story! Take a break from reality and lose yourself in the tale of this suh-WEET couple as they travel the human world and avoid trouble. Mostly.
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Zinnia is a princess, daughter of Portia and granddaughter of Myla and a dragon shifter that has not yet been able to breathe fire. Zinnia’s parents have kept her locked up for her own protection only she is not aware of this fact at the moment.

Zinnia was taken from her parents as a child for a while and then returned with no memory of who she was or who her best friend and Rhana, Rhodes, was but now she has her memories back and is making plans to take out or stop Killian in his tracks.

She
Anie
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rhodes is the next one in the Angelbound Offspring series. The series is set in the same universe as the Angelbound (my all-time favorite), but follow an entirely different set of characters. We met Zinnia and Rhodes in the last book, where she was saved from evil, that kidnaped her when she was little. They are finally together. But there is still about keeping them apart. She is locked in the tower, for her protection, and he is at training. Their parents still haven't approved of their union, ...more
Michelle Daly
Dec 13, 2019
Ashley
is currently reading it
Dec 14, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please replace placeholder cover 3 13 Oct 20, 2019 04:43AM

• The Monster Hypothesis
  • Provoke You: A Cole Brothers Novel, Book 2 (Cole Brothers Series)
  • Two Thousand Lines
  • When The Whistler Calls
  • Haskell Himself
  • Strict (Part Six)
  • The Christmas Rescue
  • Rule (The Draax Series Book 2)
  • Forlorn
  • Music Boxes
  • Steel Heart: A Jesse Alexander Novel
  • The Devil's in the Details (Grimm Files Book 4)
  • Lost Girl: A Shelby Day Novel
  • Heir of Lies (Black Dawn Series Book One)
  • They Come At Night
  • Mergers & Acquisitions (Eros & Co. #2)
  • Once Bound (Riley Paige Mystery #12)
  • Once Trapped (Riley Paige Mystery #13)
Christina Bauer thinks that fantasy books are like bacon: they just make life better. All of which is why she writes romance novels that feature demons, dragons, wizards, witches, elves, elementals, and a bunch of random stuff that she brainstorms while riding the Boston T. Oh, and she includes lots of humor and kick-ass chicks, too. Christina lives in Newton, MA with her husband, son, and ...more

Angelbound Offspring (6 books)
  • Maxon (Angelbound Offspring #1)
  • Portia (Angelbound Offspring #2)
  • Zinnia Special Edition (Angelbound Offspring #3)
  • Kaps (Angelbound Offspring #5)
  • Huntress (Angelbound Offspring #6)