Start by marking “Revenge (Reckless Renegades MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Revenge (Reckless Renegades MC, #1)

Revenge

(Reckless Renegades MC #1)

Thayer

He took everything from me.
My friends.
My family.
My club.
My freedom.
I planned to get it all back.
I didn't need any distractions.
Yet there she was anyway...

Sera

He took the only thing that mattered to me.
I would do just about anything to get it back.
Even if that meant relying on some outlaw biker fresh
out of prison with slim to no hope of succeeding in
his plan.
It w
Published August 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

Dianne
Just when you thought there couldn’t be room for a new biker tale, along comes Jessica Gadziala to prove that, “Oh yes, there can!” Enter the world of the Reckless Renegades MC as they seek REVENGE for the sins against their club.

Thayer is that “Bad Boy,” who truly IS a “Good Man,” and he is on a mission to take back what is rightfully his.

Sera has never had it easy, but she is tough, determined and knows what she wants. She can stand on her own two feet and has a protective streak a mile wide.

T
Nikki ღ Navareus

I adored this first story in JG’s new universe. For me, these characters are a bit darker and edgier than the amazing Henchmen Hotties.

I know, I KNOW!!!
I love the Henchmen, but amazingly, I found I still have room in my heart to love these even Bigger Badasses in this new Universe. This story of betrayal and satisfying revenge started out by sucking me in from the very first page; then the family loyalty, excitement and smexiness kept me glued until the very ending. This is a brilliant debu
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an enjoyable read. I liked the characters and was rooting for them from the beginning, but I felt like their connection and the romance was a little surface level. There was a good bit of inner dialogue explaining all this time spent together and long conversations, but I was disappointed we didn't get to experience some of that depth into their feelings for one another. The epilogue was great, but again, I feel like overall it was a good way to cover all the
Kodie Mackay
The wait for this had legit killed me!. Dramatic, yes. But when she told us she was bringing out another MC that would have nothing to do with the Henchmen I wasnfucking BEAMING. See Jessica has a nack for writting characters that in my head I can visualise as clear as day. From the way the look to their mannerisms and all. So to have a whole new world of characters and an mc series that's a little darker is a fucking bonus to me.

Betrayal is what burnt in Thayer's mind for those years he spent
Carla Bulian
DNF 39%.
I didn’t like the characters.
Unfortunately!
Cindy
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Why yes this is a brand new series from Jessica Gadziala NOT in the Navesink Bank universe and guess what?? It rocks just as hard.

Three brothers and a half sister who ran the Reckless Renegades MC and a strip club called Peaches that was handed to them by their father when he died. Today, years after a mutiny that stripped them of their club which landed MC President Thayer in jail, his two brothers shot and his sister missing, Thayer is released from prison with one thing on his mind... Reveng
Kahea

***5 Stars***

I wasn’t expecting any of that, but I freaking LOVED it all.

It was smexy, gritty, edgy and even though there were some dark moments in there, it was a fun read that I absolutely devoured it in one sitting and am really wishing the next book in the series was on the #Kindle...like yesterday...because I NEED more of the Reckless Renegades crew stat!

I adored Thayer and Sera. Sera is a strong, hard working woman. She hasn’t had the best life, and may be struggling to keep things on as
Elisa Griffin
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved going into this new world with brand new people to get to know. Jessica the rock star she is has written this amazing new MC series! Thayer just his name is amazing is a very loyal stand up man. When there are wrongs against him or his family he sets about making it right anyway possible. He takes his responsibility to his brothers very seriously. I absolutely love these men. I can’t wait to get his brothers stories! Sera (again withy the cool name) also has the role as provider for hers ...more
Cheryl Norris
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic start to a new MC series from Jessica Gadziala. This book drew me in from the very first page and I didn’t want to put it down. I loved Thayer and his siblings, Sera and her sister. I loved how BA the girls in Jessica’s books are. They aren’t weak. They are each so strong in their own unique ways. Fighting back when the world tries to take and take from them. I can’t wait to read the other books in this series!
Skip
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emerging from prison after more than two years in what he has come to realize was a set-up, Thayer is thankful. Thankful that although a criminal must forfeit illegally-obtained cash, all personal items must be returned, so his Submariner Date Rolex can fund Thayer’s return home. Thankful that his two actual blood brothers survived (albeit barely) being filled with bullets during the bloody coup that one of their former MC members staged to take over the MC Thayer’s father had tapped him to run. ...more
Terri
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great start to a new series by a favorite author! Make sure you clear your schedule before you dive into this gritty MC world with Thayer and Sera, because you will not want to put this one down! I loved the world Gadziala created and the secondary characters add so much to the story. I can't wait to read their stories as well.
Robin
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She’s done it again. Jessica Gadziala created a new MC series and book one, Revenge, is really, really good!

Thayer’s inheritance from his father was the Reckless Renegade MC and he lived the good life leading it and sharing it with his 2 blood brothers, Calloway and Hatcher, as well as his MC brothers. That is until Doug staged a coup that turned the brothers against Thayer, landed Thayer in prison, and resulted in Hatcher and Calloway shot and hiding to avoid another attempt to kill them. Now o
Sara
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Jessica Gadziala has decided to grace us with a new MC universe & dammit I'm hooked!! I'll be honest I was a little unsure going into this book because I dont like to read MC books where theres internal problems in the club. I like my MCs to be together against the world not each other but I knew this book wasnt going to be like that. I didnt need to worry though 💁♀ I knew if Jessica wrote it then it was going to be good & I was right!!

Thayer was absol
Tara
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Edgy... Sexy... and Amazing!! This story is different than other books by Jessica Gadziala. It’s harder, and the MC is not as clean as Navesink bank. But I loved it! I thought Thayer and his brothers were a great mix of personalities. They are definitely interesting! Sera was tough, and loved her sister so much to go through everything to get her safe. I can’t wait to get more of this crew. I’m excited to see where this crew will go. There is so much potential for more amazing stories! I love th ...more
Megan
Shelves: favorites
-Gritty ✔
-Rougher around the edges main characters ✔
-Off the charts 🔥🔥🔥 chemistry ✔
-A full cast of characters that you will immediately become obsessed with ✔✔
-Another Jessica Gadziala Series to add to your favorites list ✔✔✔

be·tray·al
/bəˈtrāəl,bēˈtrāəl/
noun
the action of betraying one's country, a group, or a person; treachery.

Thayer and his entire family have lived with the act of and actions of betrayal for the past few years; some recovering, one still living/stuck in it & one sitting s
Wendi
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jessica Gadziala's new MC book has started out with a bang in Revenge. I loved getting to know Thayer and Sera and how their pasts have shaped them into who they are today. Jessica's strong, determined female characters are a joy to read. This is a great start to her new Reckless Renegades MC series and I'm eager to discover the stories of the other characters.

My favorite line:
"Note to self: Quit your bitching and get on your fuc*ing bike is not a motivational speech."
Lisa
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this new series and can't wait for more. JG once again has written a book with awesome characters and good flow. This book pulled me in and basically held me hostage until I finished it. So good and I highly recommend it.
Melisa
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What amazing book. Great start to this new series. Waiting patiently to see what comes next.
Thayer and Sera are what each other need but to stubborn to see it. The bumps in the road that happen help them to realize it.
With the other characters going along for the ride. This series is going to be exciting and hot.
Bozena
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes, it's a new MC series by Jessica Gadziala 👏👏👏😍
This one is like all her books, phenomenal!!!
It's a "light" MC book, not that we haven't some kaboom and hard topics in this one, but this book concentrates more on the protagonists and the story behind the main story. It's a gripping story about sacrifices for the family and for the idea of a good life.
It's an emotional, exciting and heartwarming story about taking responsibilities for someone, who is more important than yourself! It’s a story
alessandra
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blissed out!

That's how I felt after reading the first book, Revenge, in a new MC series by one of my favs, Jessica (queen of amazing epilogues) Gadziala!👍

I couldn't wait for this book to be released, and being that I devour anything she writes I actually held off reading it right away because I knew I would be missing it when it was gone😏. I was spot on....I want more....already!! But thankfully she wrote amazing epilogues to hold me over and give me a glimpse of what is to come....I can't wait!
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
WOW!
Awesome start to a brand new MC series in a new world of Jessica’s!
Thayer and Sera are the focus of this story. Thayer’s brother and Sera’s sister add to the deliciousness..I can’t wait for their books.
This series is a tad darker and edgier than the Henchman.
I loved the raw grittiness.
Go in blind so you can be swept away to a brand new universe that’s so unique to Jessica Gadziala.

~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~
Plot~ 5/5
Main Characters (hero/heroine)~ 5/5
Secondary Characters~ 5/5
The Feels~ 5/5
Pacing
Kim Hammork
My girl did it again!!

Loved it. I would have read it all in one swoop if I didn't have to go to work. Loved the story line, kept me interested in what was going to happen next. Great first book of the series and perfect introduction to the family with out giving too much away but still leave us craving the rest of the families books. If I could double the rating I would.
Angela
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ooh! A new series! I am so excited. I loved this book and can't wait for all of the characters to have their own book. Like I don't even care who's next! I just want them all!
Carmen kraft
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 1 means there a book two

Great new series, love and mystery and bikers. Swoon and squeeeeee....great book! Please tell me Roux is the next book.
Lisa
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know what kind of magic JG weaves in between her words but it makes me want to be apart of the worlds/families she creates. Thayer maybe my absolute favorite! ( I call dibs ) lol. Seriously I love love love that you can see the bad parts of life are needed to enjoy the good parts all the more! Love that Thayer was the perfect counterpart to Sera,and he never tried to change her bitchiness and all! Sera was the perfect badass chick that handles her shit in stride without expecting help fr ...more
Nicola
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT!!
JG creates another world that I want to visit again and again!
Thayer and Sera’s story was all that and more!
A definite 5 star read, cannot wait for the next one!!
Ceeri Jay
Yes! Yes!! A new MC universe awaits...

I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this...the holy grail! A brand new series start from the Gadziala mind.

I am so in love with this newly minted MC series and can only hope that Jessica Gadziala continues to be inspired enough to keep this going for as long as the Henchmen, if not longer.
Get it. You'll thank me. Trust me on this!!

Reckless Renegades: Revenge is a harsher, different world, a world unconnected with the Navesink Bank men.

The story is darker
Dramirez1987
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
JG Enough Said

JG has got to be one of my favorite authors of all time; I often find myself rereading her books several times throughout the year when I need a pick me up to hold me over until her next release.

She has a way weaving the perfect amount of action, dark and gritty, vulnerability, and uniquely heartwarming that is specific to each character/couple. She doesn’t shy away from things like drug use and abuse; but she is an avid supporter of women as she doesn’t go into graphic details of
Jenny Thatcher
Revenge is Sweet!

Thayer was the Reckless Renegades MC president. That was, until one brother betrayed him, got him thrown in jail and organised a coup to take over the club. Thayer gets out 2 years later and goes back home to his two brothers where they start to formulate a plan to collect his sister who is still with the MC, and to exact revenge. Sara is allowed to visit her sister for a couple hours each week. Her sister is the property of the new MC President. Sara wants her sister out, Thaye
Melissa
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Leaving Navesink Bank never felt so good!

I'm totally in love with the Reckless MC so far! As a fan of all books Navesink Bank, I wondered if I would like a MC book that wasn't Henchman related! I love Thayer and Sera's story! No surprise there. Jessica Gadziala has a way of weaving her stories and characters into your heart so that you can't help but to fall for them all! Can't wait for anything else she writes!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Jessica Gadziala is a full-time writer, parrot enthusiast, and coffee drinker. She enjoys short rides to the book store, sad songs, coffee in Big Gulp-sized cups, and cold weather, and has recently developed an unhealthy obsession with acquiring houseplants. She lives in New Jersey with seven parrots and six dogs.

She is a big believer in snark, strong secondary characters, and bada$$ women.

She is