Start by marking “A Barrow Boy's Cadenza: In Dead Flat Major (Kind Hearts And Martinets Book 3)” as Want to Read:
A Barrow Boy's Cadenza: In Dead Flat Major (Kind Hearts And Martinets Book 3)

A Barrow Boy's Cadenza: In Dead Flat Major (Kind Hearts And Martinets Book 3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews

Surviving a terrorist explosion, a tutu incident, and a night of celebratory drinking, hungover hero DCI Jack Austin proposes an ill-advised alliance with a newly-turned criminal informant.

After a string of high-profile murders is committed, Austin goes deep undercover – and uncovers a villainous scheme that threatens the Star Chamber.

His world turned upside down, Austin needs to rely on courage, sChamber.

Hisinformant.

After

Published July 28th 2019 by Creativia

To ask other readers questions about A Barrow Boy's Cadenza, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Barrow Boy's Cadenza

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of A Barrow Boy's Cadenza: In Dead Flat Major (Kind Hearts And Martinets Book 3)
Brian Porter
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An explosion of action throughout. I loved it.

This was by far the most exciting book in this unusual series so far. DCI Jack Austin is in great form, together with his rather unusual team of detectives and his boss and lover, Amanda Bruce. Sometimes the humour in Mr Adams's books can make you forget that the laughs are a mere sideshow, set against a Machievelian plot to overthrow the government and change society for ever.
There are murders, bombings, and a hilarious meeting with the Queen
Sonya Alford
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having read the first two books in the series I was really looking forward to getting stuck into 'A Barrow Boy’s Cadenza'. I love the author’s style of writing; the words just jump off the pages. I also find that I never quite know what to expect next.

I felt as if I was meeting up with old friends again. I really couldn’t wait to catch up with Jack and Amanda as things seemed to be hotting up for them. OMG! Jack is just totally hilarious. The things he comes out with and seems to get away with.