Start by marking “A Baby For Florence (The Amish Bonnet Sisters #9)” as Want to Read:
A Baby For Florence (The Amish Bonnet Sisters #9)

A Baby For Florence

(The Amish Bonnet Sisters #9)

The bonnet sisters are back.

Could the arrival of Florence's baby soften Wilma's heart and mend a rift between two families?
The girls are getting used to their new stepfather. Meanwhile, Hope has plans for a bright future with a certain young Englisher, who's interested in joining their faith, or is he?

You will love this new addition to The Amish Bonnet Sisters series
Published September 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Baby For Florence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Baby For Florence

Start your review of A Baby For Florence (The Amish Bonnet Sisters #9)
Anne
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Amish Bonnet Sisters Book

I love this series. Can't believe I have to wait until November to read the next book! Such fun characters and story lines for each one.
Pam Pavkov
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Baby for Florence is the 9th amazing book written by Samantha Price in her The Amish Bonnet Sisters series. The author continues her series with the same wonderful characters who feel like family to me. I enjoy the bickering between the sisters because it makes the characters realistic. This story has many side stories taking place which moves this story along at a quick pace.

Florence is expecting a baby but I won't give away the gender, Hope is in love but I'm not saying with who, Joy has
Carol Allen
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Samantha Price’s A Baby For Florence, The Amish Bonnet Sisters Book 9 is a tremendous addition to this series. This addition to the series will be available September 16.

Samantha shares many wonderful new interests in our ongoing story of the Bonnet Sisters. There are additions to the family, animal, and human. There are adventures and improvements, along with new joy and expectations.

There are changes in Levi. Not a lot, but at least some give and take. There is definitely a major change
Diana Montgomery
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 9 in the Amish Bonnet Sisters series. I have so loved this series by Samantha Price. They are novellas that you can take some time and read them in a day. Characters you will just love. Samantha writes her books with love and inspiration. Sweet romances. Florence is about to have a baby. She needs to be careful and not over do. Tired from the pregnancy she doesn't get much done. But there dog wants to go for its regular walk. So she decides to take him. Not to long out he sees a rabbit and ...more
Cindy
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Florence left the community for an Englisher and now has a baby on the way. She has not regretted her decision on leaving, however she does miss her family. Will her and Carter's baby bring the family closer? Will this change Wilma's attitude toward both Carter, and the life Florence chose? Has Levi changed for the better, stayed the same, or gotten worse? If you want to find out answers to these questions then you want to read this amazing book by author Samantha Price. It is another great read ...more
Ellen White
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

The story opens giving us a glimpse of a beautiful spring day, that Florence and Carter see in the mornings..Seeing her father’s orchard badly needed help, while her orchard and baby were doing well. Levi is slowly changing seeing that he needed to keep the orchard organic, or face competition and lower prices. With a household of unmarried girls yet, and another is seeing an English man. Thinking of joining the church will that happen.
Florence is hoping that this baby will bring healing and
Jenny Propst
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Never a dull moment with the Bonnet Sisters

Whew, there is never a dull moment with the Bonnet Sisters. There are changes happening within the family from additions to the family to some members growing into themselves and others beginning to heal broken relationships. With those dynamics starting it raises the expectations of what will happen next. I cannot wait to find out what is happening next for the Bonnet Sisters in book #10.

I was given an ARC to review giving my honest opinion.
Linda Heidelberg
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I have so far read every book in this series I have enjoyed all 9 books in this series every book in this series is better and better cannot wait to read book 10 in this series.
gary c lehn
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story........

I've enjoyed reading this story, A Baby For Florence, the author has done a great job of telling about the oldest sisters story. Will she be happy with her new life?
Sharon Coleman
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So exciting

Cherish gets Bliss a birthday gift that causes problems Hope and Fairfax have an argument Florence has the baby lots going on as always with the Bonnet sisters
F Rahlo Leonard
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I waited anxiously for the new book, and I wasn't disappointed. Excellent writing, excellent story. I cannot wait for the new one, 2 long months from now.
Mary
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Little Girl

A very good story about an Amish girl who was having a baby. There was angry feeling among the family .Read how it all ends.
nancy s vasil
Oct 05, 2019
Ka stein
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Timepiece
  • Mismatched  (The Amish Matchmaker Book 1)
  • Thanksgiving in Hollybrook
  • Ruby's Regret
  • Ruby's Remorse
  • The Promised Amish Girl
  • The Twin (Lindy's Story Book 1)
  • Dawn's Discovery
  • Made for Each Other
  • Missing Love
  • Lindy's Choice (Lindy's Story Book 3)
  • Martha's Homecoming
  • Sunflower Meadow (Amish Acres, #4)
  • The Punishment (Doris's Christmas Story Book 2)
  • Her Amish Heart (Amish Hearts #1)
  • An Amish Cookie Club Christmas (The Amish Cookie Club #2)
  • A Family for Gracie (Amish of Pontotoc #3)
  • The Bake Shop (Amish Marketplace #1)
USA Today Bestselling Author and multiple Amazon All Stars Author, Samantha Price, is the author of over 160 books in a dozen series including Ettie Smith Amish Mysteries, Expectant Amish Widows, The Amish Bonnet Sisters, and Amish Love Blooms.
Her love of all things that sparkle plays out in her latest Romantic Suspense series, Gretel Koch Jewel Thief.

When not writing, she fusses over her

The Amish Bonnet Sisters (10 books)
  • Amish Mercy (The Amish Bonnet Sisters #1)
  • Amish Honor (The Amish Bonnet Sisters #2)
  • A Simple Kiss (The Amish Bonnet Sisters #3)
  • Amish Joy (The Amish Bonnet Sisters #4)
  • Amish Family Secrets (The Amish Bonnet Sisters #5)
  • The Englisher (The Amish Bonnet Sisters #6)
  • Missing Florence (The Amish Bonnet Sisters #7)
  • Their Amish Stepfather (The Amish Bonnet Sisters #8)
  • Amish Bliss (The Amish Bonnet Sisters, #10)