Start by marking “Falling into Chaos” as Want to Read:
Falling into Chaos

Falling into Chaos

Love is magical . . . and sometimes, that magic happens with multiple people-- at the same time.

Falling Into Chaos is packed with reverse harem love stories twisted with a dash of the paranormal.

Whether you enjoy the light and sweet magic that comes with true love or the hot and heavy lust of shifters and more, this anthology has something to appeal to your tastes.

Because
Published September 10th 2019 by Knox Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Falling into Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling into Chaos

Scharme Grider
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance, you will absolutely love this anthology book. There are so many great stories in this book it will leave you thirsty for more. So much writing talent in one book. The stories are definitely Alpha Hot!! I would definitely recommend this book a thousand times.
Kim
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book is so hot. This is an awesome collection of reverse harem paranormal short stories from nine very awesome authors. I have heard of most of these authors and have read several of them before but several of these authors were new to me and I can’t wait to read more from them. Each story had me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what came next. A couple of the stories are preludes to full length books that I had to add to my TBR list. I could not and did not want to put this book ...more
Pat
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This 9 Book collection of reverse harems was a real delight to read! Each and every book in this wonderful box set had great character and storyline development that kept me totally captivated with this must have collection!
Rhonda Hicks
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a die-hard fan of Nikki Landis so when I learned she was part of this anthology, I jumped at the chance to get it when it was made available. I certainly hope Nocturne is just the beginning of a new series and this one has an adventure, mystery, a witch, vampires, and of course, vampire hunters. Oh, and did I mention, this is also a reverse harem and sweet bejeebers, they've brought the heat. There aren't many vampire/witch books I read but Nikki Landis and her magical way with words suck ...more
Kristi
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a magical collection of entertaining tales with a paranormal twist from some of my favorite authors as well as an introduction to some new ones. Every story was engaging and entertaining and I found myself getting lost in characters of each unique storyline. I look forward to reading more by all these talented authors. I highly recommend this 5 star must read!
Erin Figueiredo
Fantastic RH Collection!

This is a fantastic collection of RH stories from some really amazing authors. Each story is unique and full of suspense and intrigue. The characters are all phenomenal and well written. Each story is also full of some very sexy and steamy moments. You will not be disappointed with this collection.

Highly recommend.
Madeleine East
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome anthology! You get a bunch of stories by these talented women. I love PNR so this book was right up my alley.
I really enjoyed Queen of the Pack, Fated by blood and Nocturne. I discovered a bunch of new authors and can't wait to read more books by them.
E Loprete
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! If you are a fan of paranormal reverse harem love stories, Falling into Chaos is a must read. This anthology of short stories by nine of the best authors has something that will appeal to all who are fans of the paranormal. This collection had it all, shifters, magic, passion, lust and love. Each story was unique and full of suspense leaving you wanting more. Some are new authors for me and am looking forward to reading more of their books. I especially loved Fated by Blood and Queen of th ...more
Lynn Stifle
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic collection of intriguing reverse harem stories from some amazing authors. Some of the authors were new to me, so I look forward to reading more from them. Each story was entertaining and captivating, and the characters are as unique and original as their stories. You won't be disappointed with this collection, I highly recommend it.
Gail Lacroix
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love paranormal romance these short stories are for you. Well written they keep you interested and want to keep reading. It has everything you want in a paranormal book,shifters,fae,and of course hot steamy romance.
Heidi
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great mixture of authors and their stories. I really loved Queen of the Pack and Fated By Blood.
Queen is about Amara and six men who want her.
Fated By Blood is about Rhea, the daughter of Hades. I like stories with mythology in them.
Go and grab this box set.
Courtnay Gray
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
9 great stories by 9 amazing authors?? Yes please!! This anthology has it all. I especially loved Fated by Blood by Liz Scott and Queen of the Pack by Courtney Lynn Rose. I can’t wait for the rest of these stories to come out!! 🖤🖤
Mona williams
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was a whole lot of stories that are magical. there are wolves vampires and more . it deals with love heart ache and so much more. you have to read this book to get lost in the world of make believe.
Noelle Woodruff
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome collection of RH stories from some even more amazing authors. Each story is unique and well written and each story is also full of some hot and steamy scenes! You will not be disappointed with this anthology.
Courtnay Gray
Carol Hepstall
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this !! I was full of awesome stories. I couldn’t stop reading until I read the last story. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for some amazing reading
Yulijohn The
Cindy Dillman
Sep 16, 2019
Nikki Landis
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mikayla Murphy
Cheyenne
Nancy
Dale Wilken
Sep 10, 2019
Courtney grew up in Baltimore and is pretty sure she threw her ability to give a f**k into the Inner Harbor long before high school. Like almost every writer on the planet, she started writing at a very young age. Her “way with words” led to her being the go-to person for writing funeral speeches for a long time.

For fourteen years she worked full-time as a paranormal investigator and demonologist