Start by marking “The Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers: The Complete Personology Reference Guide” as Want to Read:

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  580 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
The most complete, comprehensive birthday forecast available--synthesizing the secrets of astrology, numerology, and fixed stars!

In this delightfully addictive, wholly accessible book, two skilled astrologers guide you toward greater psychological insight, self-awareness, and a keen understanding of your unique position in the universe. Packed with an extraordinary wealth
Published November 10th 1998 by Ballantine Books (first published November 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers

Libby
Aug 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book ever.
SarahAquaBleue
I want this book so bad!
Margret
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got this book for my birthday. It's a fun, informative, and entertaining book. A great gift and I loved it!
S.R.
This book has been in my family as long as I can remember, and at a time when I'm most craving insight into my own flaws and better qualities, this really came in handy. I don't believe everything astrology has to offer to a T, but I don't ignore all that it has to offer, either. I've really been searching for good astrology books like this and have yet to come across any quite as comprehensive.

Bonus: If nothing else, this can serve as a comprehensive character profile for us writers out there.
Bri Malan
Sep 07, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone looking for a good laugh
Recommended to Bri by: a friend of mine at the book store
This one is of course just for fun!!! Just to see if your personality matches up with what your birthday says about you. Its just fun to find things like that that match up....ohhhhhh, are ya scared? LOL
Lynda Evans
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Interestingly unique comparison of the characteristics you supposedly hold by the day and month you're born.... not sure of how true the book is, but makes for a captivating read for anyone lovestruck, as the book also informs you of which birthdays you're best compatible with and vice versa!
Amanda
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Pretty accurate. The thing I like about this book is that the authors included the compatible birthdates for each birthday which is based on another system obtained from astrology. These birthdates are pretty darn accurate which is spooky.
McKenzie
Feb 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this reference book! It is just something fun to take a look at when you are bored or are goofing around with friends. It is a great coffee table book because it is entertainment in itself! I've had this one rotating around my coffee and end tables for years!
Raiveran Rabbit
Jul 22, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Excellent and insightful with mathematical (or as close as you can get) descriptions. A caveat, though: ignore the ratings of "true love" in the bottom right-hand corner of the page. They are always chaotically wrong. There is no absolutes one way or the other, love or hate.
Kamai
Nov 13, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Good book for what it is. It not a sit down and read book, more of a reference book
Tangela
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
a great reference!
Muffy Kroha
Nov 15, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All mankind
A must have!!!!!! Another crucial component in the library of the armchair astrologer
Daylightfades
pretty interesting thus far
Tay Tay
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Angela gordon
Aug 06, 2009 rated it liked it
it didnt really go into much detail anout your exact birth date but it had alot in common with my friends and I
Kathleen
Nov 23, 2007 is currently reading it
I just got this book as a gift from Jude, today!
Elizabeth  Rodenburg Punko
Nov 15, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I am more like studying this book and using it in conjunction with The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need for informational purposes. I love them both, they are very informative!
Andrea
May 16, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I thought it was interesting and fun.
Lisa
Aug 16, 2008 rated it liked it
This is an amazing book if this is the sort of thing you're interested in, but it's not worth the price tag ($30+) for just the few pages about your birthday. It's great at a party though.
Kasweka Nyundu
it is a great book and a guide to me! The most important for me is the good part of it that I am interested and I have to make changes accordingly!
Steven
Apr 10, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I have only read the parts pertaining to Matt & I. But it's a nice reference book if you get into astrology and numerology.
Sharon
Mar 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I thouroughly enjoyed this book.
Jessica
Apr 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Freakishly accurate!
Audra
May 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is awesome. Great fun to look up friend/family birthdays for personality info
John
rated it did not like it
Mar 24, 2016
Fellas Favorite
Aug 09, 2017
Kayla Lala
Jan 29, 2016
  • The New Astrology: A Unique Synthesis Of The World's Two Great Astrological Systems: The Chinese & Western
  • Darkside Zodiac
  • The Secret Language of Destiny
  • The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need
  • Born on a Rotten Day: Illuminating and Coping with the Dark Side of the Zodiac
  • Astrology for the Soul
  • The Astrologer's Handbook
  • Astrology, Karma and Transformation: Inner Dimensions of the Birth Chart
  • How to Spot a Bastard by His Star Sign: The Ultimate Horrorscope
  • Parker's Astrology: The Definitive Guide to Using Astrology in Every Aspect of Your Life (New Edition)
  • Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart