Jump to ratings and reviews
Charlie Fox has quit her job in close protection, been turned out of her apartment, and is apparently out of luck. Why else would she be working for a shady arms dealer?

House-sitting in rural New Jersey has to be the pits—TV and TV dinners. A far cry from Iraq... Bulgaria... Afghanistan. Unlucky or not, she happens to be around at the right time to foil a violent kidnap attempt on Helena, wife of billionaire arms dealer, Eric Kincaid.

Kincaid offers her a job looking after Helena. The rumours about Kincaid’s business empire say he’s gone over to the dark side, but Charlie is in no position to be fussy. And protecting people against those who want to do them harm is what she’s good at. But when the threats against the Kincaids escalate, and then follow the couple over to Europe, Charlie’s really going to have to up her game. It’s time to take the fight to the enemy.

Charlie’s at her best putting an end to trouble. Now she must learn to strike first. And hope that the Kincaids don’t discover the secret she’s been keeping from them, right from the start.

328 pages, Kindle Edition

Published September 27, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Zoë Sharp

62 books451 followers
Zoë Sharp spent most of her formative years living aboard a catamaran on the northwest coast of England. She opted out of mainstream education at the age of twelve and wrote her first novel at fifteen. She became a freelance photojournalist in 1988 and started writing her Charlie Fox crime thriller series after receiving death-threats in the course of her work.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
3 (1%)
1 star
1 (<1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 93 reviews
Profile Image for Maureen Carden.
274 reviews70 followers
October 17, 2019
In Bad Turn (Charlie Fox # 13) close protection specialist Charlie Fox has found herself without a job, a home; but with a non-compete clause and a good chance of deportation all because she resigned from her job with Armstrong -Meyer. Parker Armstrong did not take too well to Charlie quitting and the other partner, Sean Meyer has disappeared completely.
Oh yeah, Charlie lost her firearms license too; which would have come in handy when she drove up on an attempted kidnapping in the wilds of New Jersey.
By foiling the kidnapping of Helena Kincaid, wife of arms dealer Eric Kincaid, Charlie is offered a job on Helena’s personal security staff. Charlie finds it difficult to rate Helena’s greatest threats; from within her family, from other arms dealers, or from enemies not even on the Kincaids’ radar. Charlie might even have to put herself into the threat category.
Charlie and her principals travel to Europe; Charlie again shows crazy moxie and courage to foil another kidnapping attempt. Charlie is at all times a multifaceted woman, capable of tremendous toughness and an equal amount of compassion, but she is always aware of rule number two, protect your principal at all costs. Charlie is also well aware of the number one rule of close protection, go for the protection first; a rule that Charlie counters on all occasions with nerve and verve.
The action is almost non-stop with the author Zoe Sharp always coming up with original action sequences.
Armstrong makes a timely appearance. I’m hoping it’s not for “closure.” Conrad Epps, mysterious government agent shows up again, never a good occurrence, but always interesting. He is worried his undercover agent within the Kincaid organization has gone native. What Epps won’t tell Charlie has immense fallout leaving no one untouched.
I see the character of Charlie Fox compared to some of the top fictional male action heroes. The reviewers and blurbs have it wrong. The men should be compared to Charlie Fox.
Don’t be put off by this being the thirteenth book in the series. Sharp gives you all the information you need to know about Charlie, but oh those other books. I’m a big library user, but I just realized I own every Fox book from paperback to hardback to e-book. The only author for whom I can make this claim.
Thanks to Zoe Sharp for providing me an ARC, in exchange for a fair and hones review.
Profile Image for The Cats’ Mother.
2,011 reviews119 followers
September 27, 2019
I feel very privileged to have received an ARC direct from the author, as this is my absolute favourite series, bar none, and this latest instalment reminds me exactly why. It is the thirteenth book in the Charlie Fox series, and there's also a prequel novella and some short stories. I've read them all and highly recommend starting at the beginning to get her full story; having said that, if you dive straight into this one there is enough backstory to get by.

Bad Turn is set a few months after the events of Fox Hunter, with Close Protection Specialist Charlie reduced to house-sitting in rural New Jersey after losing her job, home and support system in New York. When she intervenes in the attempted kidnapping of a wealthy arms dealer's wife, he offers Charlie a job as her bodyguard, and given the only alternative is a return to her disapproving parents in England, she accepts. Unfortunately, she will soon discover she's caught up with some very nasty people, and can't trust anyone, so will need all her considerable skills to survive and get the job done.

I absolutely loved this - an adrenaline rush that starts with a bang within the first few pages and does not let up until the end. I like the fact that it is all told from Charlie's point of view, (traditional past tense, thankfully) so we get not only a first hand view of every action sequence - and there are plenty - gun battles, car chases, fight scenes and explosions, but we are also treated to her razor-edged sarcastic humour. An unusual mix of grump and kindness, she just will not give up, and is frighteningly hard on herself, and then when she finally seems to be moving on from Sean, which I was glad about, her job still comes before her happiness.

There were plenty of twists, as we soon discover all is not as it seems, and I didn't guess the big one at all. I loved some of the new characters, like Mo, and was pleased to see the return of an old one. I enjoyed the descriptions of Italy and France - loved the escape in a Fiat Cinquecento! - and that even after 14+ adventures Charlie is still finding new ways to thwart the bad guys.
Really my only complaint is how long we have to wait between books - which is why getting my hands on this ARC was so exciting - Thank you Zoë!
Bad Turn is published today.
Profile Image for Woman Reading .
420 reviews256 followers
January 31, 2020
Revised January 2020

Bad Turn is written as a standalone thriller, even though this is the 13th novel. The fallout from events in Fox Hunter (#12) have been life changing for Charlie Fox, as she was once again at a fork in the road, career-wise. Having lost trust in her employer, Charlie had abruptly given notice without remembering the perks of her employment with Armstrong-Meyer, such as, the apartment with a Central Park view and her firearms. She was soon rudely reminded as she became homeless in a foreign country, far from the safety net of her parents in the UK. This became a prime opportunity for a shadowy and powerful character from Third Strike (#7) to return to Charlie’s life and press his advantage. As Charlie ruminated -
“ You know what they say - as one door closes, another one slams shut in your face.”

Bad Turn began with Charlie interrupting a roadside ambush of Helena Kincaid, the wife of an allegedly illegal weapons dealer. Despite being outnumbered and without a gun, Charlie launched a counter assault against the heavily-armed 4 would-be kidnappers. Having prevailed in her impromptu rescue, Charlie received an offer of employment from Eric Kincaid, the heir presumptive to Helena’s father Darius Orosco’s weapons business. As Charlie accompanied her principal and spouse to business meetings in Europe, the glamorous locations ranging from a private island in Italy to a castle in rural France soon turned into combat fields. And Charlie was left with just her wits to determine who to trust in this den of thieves and their ever-changing loyalties as the body count continued mounting.

I have read nearly everything in the Charlie Fox world in a fit of binge reading last year. What kept me enthralled was the evolution of this creatively resourceful, pitbull tenacious, intensely loyal woman. She had survived a near fatal assault during her military days, tried to teach others her hard-won lessons, and finally settled into her own skin once she became a close protection specialist (aka bullet catcher). By Die Easy (#10), Charlie’s killer skills have been honed to a level beyond “proficient.” But she is no single-dimensional assassin, for Charlie has too much heart and conscience to be regarded as a female 007. And as much as I enjoy peripatetic Jack Reacher’s adventures (and I’ve read them all), I prefer Charlie Fox. Charlie "inhabits" the real world, which includes both family and romantic entanglements and the desires for a satisfying livelihood and a permanent roof over her head.

Charlie Fox is absolutely my favorite female protagonist! Main characters in the crime fiction genre who are female all have one thing in common - they have trauma in their history. Many other writers seem to treat it as a static aspect of their character but Zoe Sharp has focused on how Charlie has responded to that trauma and grown over time. That has made her a compelling heroine, especially as Charlie’s wit has added needed levity and Sharp’s story-telling has improved with each installment. Sharp has consistently avoided being repetitive or appearing formulaic in the crimes and the storylines. Sharp has also successfully incorporated startling and plausible twists in the plotlines. Readers have to pay attention to her spare story-telling as the action gains momentum. Although I haven’t equally loved all of the stories, Charlie Fox is a five-star character.

For new readers, I strongly recommend looking into her earlier books and reading all of them. If you're prioritizing your want-to-read pile, there are several good places to leap in given the story arcs: #10 Die Easy, #7 Third Strike, or #4 First Drop. But I’d encourage you to make your way to the beginning of the series to #1 Killer Instinct or to the prequel Trial Under Fire (if you can find it).

0) Trial Under Fire 🌟🌟🌟🌟½
9) Fifth Victim 🌟🌟🌟🌟
10) Die Easy 🌟🌟🌟🌟½
11) Absence of Light 🌟🌟🌟🌟
12) Fox Hunter 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I received an advanced reader copy of Bad Turn in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Sandy.
873 reviews215 followers
October 6, 2019
I'm behind on reviews & in a brilliant move to remedy the situation, I immediately picked this at random from my kindle & began reading. Yep, my Queen of Procrastinators crown is intact.

Lots of reviews for this so I'll keep it short. Confession: I'd read a previous book in this series & it was just an ok read for me. Times have obviously changed because I really enjoyed this one. Charlie is a smart, gutsy woman with a snarky sense of humour that kept me grinning while I ducked & covered through all the action sequences. Happily, you don't need to read these in sequence & it kept me more than entertained during 2 night shifts. I'll definitely be watching for the next one & hope to see more of the intriguing Mr. Schade.
Profile Image for RachelW (BamaGal).
746 reviews66 followers
August 13, 2019
This is the Charlie Fox I like. Working for herself (well, under a bit of duress) and not in the convoluted entanglements of working for Parker. And as much as I liked Sean and Charlie together, their relationship the last few books had been been too full of suspicion and drama. Charlie is on her own again, kicking butt and doing it under her own rules. That’s just the way I like it. Nice twist at the end. I had completely forgotten and wasn’t expecting it. I’m hopeful that Charlie is finally free of both Epps and Parker. Both those storylines have run their course.

Good story, fantastic series, and great to see the Charlie of the early books. The series shows no signs of wearing thin. If anything, it’s been revitalized and going in a fresh new direction. I wouldn’t mind if she met back up with Sean again...if she starts up a new relationship with the new Sean, and not dredge back up the long, drawn out issues of their previous relationship.
Profile Image for Skip.
3,226 reviews394 followers
March 22, 2020
Jobless, Charlie Fox is housesitting in a rural area in NJ when she comes upon an attempted kidnapping scene and rescues the victim without a gun, using her honed skills and improvising, as she always does. Charlie remains a kick-ass heroine, who will do whatever the job takes. Skeptical, the victim's husband hires Charlie to replace a gravely injured bodyguard. The husband is involved in some very shady business, and Charlie faces daunting challenges as she cannot even determine whether her foes are competitors, customers, or insiders. Despite being banged up more than once, Charlie shows her mettle again and again. There is no shortage of action as Zoë Sharp only knows one speed -- balls to the walls. The constant uncertainty over who the wife needs to be protected from, especially the possibility of a traitor within the core group, is what makes this newest book excellent. 4.5 stars.
Profile Image for Roman Clodia.
2,362 reviews2,301 followers
September 29, 2019
This is one of my guilty pleasure series, and one worth clearing some reading space for. While Sharp's plotting and writing are as slick and, er, sharp as ever, though, I can't help feeling that something is missing.

For me, what made this series was Charlie's long, troubled and complicated relationship with Sean Meyer - it gave her an inner life, made her questioning and vulnerable alongside her scarier physical skills, and raised the emotional stakes in the books - remember the stunning turnarounds and soul-searchings of Third Strike and Fourth Day, for example? With Sean seemingly gone, Charlie is barely distinguishable from other female heroines who have emerged in recent years, as tough and sassy as they are comfortable with weapons, bikes and cars.

I think it's brave of Sharp to have made the decisions she has and no-one wants Charlie mooning around like a love-sick tweenie - all the same, this book, good as it is, feels more generic as an exciting thriller with less of what made this series unique. Still, Charlie alone is always worth reading, and I'm looking forward to her coming back to the UK for the next episode.
1,542 reviews34 followers
May 3, 2020
Yea! at the end of the story Charlie is finally heading back to England the country I feel where she truly belongs. This was a fast paced thriller that does not disappoint and also leaves us with Charlie finally realizing that relationships without a solid foundation of indisputable trust can never really work well. On my wish list for her future I hope she returns to continue refurbishing her parent's cottage. In a symbolic way the restoring of the cottage reprents Charlie's own rebuilding of herself. Maybe just maybe she reconnects with Detective Superintendent MacMillan and gets involved in some mind boggling investigations with him. Oh well we will just have to wait and see but no matter what with Charlie Fox one had better fasten their seatbelts for it’s going to be a bumpy ride. (yeah Bette Davis in All About Eve has nothing over Charlie Fox). P.S. Something has me guessing we haven't seen the last of Mr. Schade.
96 reviews
July 27, 2019
Advance Reader Copy and this is an honest review.

Loved it, the story flowed at breakneck speed, not that I wanted to take a break from it.
Trademark twists and turns, and clever turns of phrase, Charlie still has heart and principles in spite of sometimes awful odds.

SO good to be able to read this instalment in the series, that meets the need I have for a well-written story. There's a reason why Zoë Sharp is my favourite author.

As per usual I want to know what happens next.....
Profile Image for Karmen.
Author 10 books30 followers
August 5, 2019
An absolute page-turner. I received an advanced reader copy of this book and was immediately pulled into the story. Bad Turn is a pacy thriller with intriguing characters and quite a few twists.

Charlie Fox, a woman of many talents, finds herself in a tricky situation. While guarding the wife of a wealthy arms-dealer, she needs to both figure out who she's actually spying on and who she can trust. Things get even more complicated once people from her past start catching up.

I found myself unable to end one chapter without starting a new one. It's really a great story that left me craving for more.

Profile Image for Diane.
2 reviews
August 6, 2019
Charlie Fox is back with a vengeance. We've had to wait a couple of years since Fox Hunter, wondering if quitting her job, and accepting that Sean as she knew him has gone, would mean the end of our adventures together and author Zoe Sharp would be exploring new characters. But Charlie is here in full kick-ass mode, in another winning chapter. The full-throttle (Fireblade?) adventure never lets up its pace, the setting is well-realized (more than I ever wanted to know about guns), and the complex heroine that is Charlie, the one we all want to be, engages our hearts again in this adrenaline-filled adventure.
Profile Image for Julia Buckley.
Author 23 books698 followers
January 23, 2022
This plot was exciting, albeit a bit confusing. Zoe Sharp's books are always a good time.
Profile Image for Judith Baxter.
183 reviews19 followers
October 13, 2019
I was so excited to receive my ARC copy of Zoe Sharp’s latest book. Bad Turn is book 13 in the Charlie Fox series. Yes, thirteen!

At the end of the last book Charlie gave notice to her Boss Parker Armstrong and as a consequence has no job, nowhere to live and because of a non-competition clause in her contract with Armstrong Meyer, she can’t get another job in close protection in the US. So we find her house sitting in rural New Jersey, bored with this dull life so different to what she is used to.

However, one day she drives into an ambush and immediately jumps into protective mode, not knowing who the ambushed victims are and as she is unarmed, risking her life. Her firearms were returned to Armstrong when he gave her notice to vacate the apartment in which she was living

It happens that the ambush victim is Helena, wife of a well-known arms dealer, Eric Kincaid and because of the ambush, Charlie is offered the job of protecting the wife. She has no option but to agree. The owners of the house she is house-sitting are due back from Europe shortly and she has no other job opportunities on the horizon.

Enter Conrad Epps, a player in the CIA, NSA, DIA or something connected with Homeland Security. Epps it was, who had tracked Charlie to a nightclub where she worked security in the Meatpacking District in New York. Epps had a job more to her skill set and which she is unable to reject because he can have her deported if she does refuse.

So this is why she is now whiling away her days in rural New Jersey. The house owners return and Charlie takes up residence in the palatial house of the arms dealer.

And this is where we reconnect to the Kick-ass Charlie we know. She has to use all her skills to protect her principal from several sources who try to get to her husband through her. Charlie outmanoeuvres them. Epps has an inside person in the Kincaid organisation but doesn’t tell her who it is. and it wasn’t until the end that I realised who that person was. Well written Ms Sharp.

It is well known by my followers that I am a Charlie Fox fan and this book doesn’t disappoint. As always, the characters are well rounded and believable. The plot is fast and furious. Charlie puts herself in danger to protect Helena and, at times, Eric as well. Somehow they manage to come out at the end of the story unscathed.

I thoroughly recommend this book and as always, look forward to the next in the series.
Profile Image for Diane.
635 reviews21 followers
December 17, 2019
Absolutely love the Charlie Fox series, and this book doesn't disappoint. Strap yourself in for the ride, it's going to get bumpy! Lee Child says if Jack Reacher was a woman he would be Charlie Fox.

Charlie finds herself unemployed and homeless, then chance(or by design) offers her some respite. Charlie is driving through the woods back to where she is house sitting and comes across a full blown ambush on persons unknown (for now). She helps out as only she can and gets a job offer as a "body guard" for an extremely wealthy, so-called shady arms dealer! The challenges are everywhere from who to trust, to what is the whole story/motive behind hiring Charlie!

2 thumbs up and 5 stars - thanks Zoe Sharp for the ARC!

From the Blurb: One bad turn…deserves another.

Charlie Fox has quit her job in close protection, been turned out of her apartment, and is apparently out of options.

August 9, 2019
(I received an advanced reader's copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. THANK YOU, Zoe!!)
Charlie Fox is back! This was a thrilling read from the first chapter to the last sentence. Charlie is hired to be a bodyguard for an arms dealer's wife, but is given a secret assignment as well. A character from a previous book is back, for better or for worse, and we are introduced to many new ones, all well-drawn and believably motivated. The action (and there is plenty of it!) swings from New Jersey to Italy to France and back. I loved the references to real places, real vehicles and real weapons--checking out photos on the internet added a little visual dimension to supplement the pictures the author was creating in my head with her concise descriptions. I was so happy that Charlie's moxie and sense of humor is still in rare form, despite all the "hard knocks" (book 3!) she has been through in the 12 previous installments of her story. Keep up the great work, Zoe Sharp! Your loyal fans will be eagerly awaiting another chapter!
Profile Image for Jenni.
287 reviews
August 9, 2019
I have read and loved every novel in this series, and this one did not disappoint. Charlie Fox's life appears to have taken a turn for the worse when she comes upon an attempted kidnap scene and uses the tools at hand to rescue the victim. The ups and downs of her life are in sharp focus as she embarks on her next assignment. If you've followed the series, the reader has already seen leaps and bounds of growth in Charlie, and yet, she still has room to grow.

Zoe Sharp's writing is crisp, packed with action that keeps us flipping pages, and full of active details that bring the settings to life. Great characters, believable dialogue, high tension, and a fast-paced plot make this series and this novel unforgettable.
Profile Image for Hobart.
2,271 reviews55 followers
September 8, 2020
This originally appeared at The Irresponsible Reader.
---
“OK, let’s talk weapons. You got any preference?”

I shrugged. “I like the SIG P226, if you have one, but as long as it goes bang when I press the trigger, I’m not too fussy.”

WHAT'S BAD TURN ABOUT?
Charlie's left her job—which costs her her home, he guns, and leaves her working security on the sort of drinking establishment that she'd never have walked into. She's about 6 minutes away from making Jack Reacher look financially stable.

She stumbles into a house-sitting gig out in the country at a really nice place. It's the answer to a whole lot of problems. Until she's driving nearby and comes across a gunfight in the middle of a country road. As you do. She intervenes and comes to the aid of the group that's apparently under attack, and ends up saving the life of a woman and one of her bodyguards.

Overcome with gratitude and impressed with her abilities, the woman's husband offers her a job. His business has some pretty important things happening and he's worried for her safety during that. You see, he's an arms dealer (one who sells to both sides of legality) and there's reason to believe that his wife is being targeted by a competitor/angry ex-customer.

The whole shootout on a public road would be an indicator that, yeah, she's in danger.

Charlie signs on for the protection duty and finds herself in the middle of a scheme featuring international gun runners/dealers, organized crime (in multiple countries), and some messy family drama in multiple countries. There are multiple gunfights, a little bit of hand-to-hand combat, a lot of treachery and a little betrayal.

BAD TURN AND THE CHARLIE FOX SERIES
This felt like a transition from Charlie's typical work for Parker's firm to self-employment. And as such, it feels a little different to me. She's used to having Parker or his staff ready for logistical, research, or equipment help. Now she's on her own—and Bad Turn shows how ill=prepared she is to be independent of all of Parker's resources. Sure, she spent a lot of time without the possibility of checking in with Parker/the company, and it caused problems. But her assumption in the past was that there was a team ready to help. That's gone now.

Assuming there are more Charlie Fox books coming down the line, I trust that Sharp will get us through these waters and put Charlie back in a situation she can more easily predict, and one not so infested by rats.

SO, WHAT DID I THINK ABOUT BAD TURN?
I really don't know. I liked the story, and enjoyed watching Charlie navigate these treacherous waters—but the whole time I felt like something was off. I think it's just whatever made me start thinking of this as a transition novel, good action, but it just didn't feel right.

Still, even an "off" Charlie Fox adventure is pretty fun. I'm glad I read this and think that new or established readers will enjoy it, but I'm hoping for something more next time.

20 Books of Summer
Profile Image for Vleigh.
377 reviews38 followers
February 26, 2022
So sad, the last one in the series (for now at least). It's cold turkey for me. No mention of another book but the epilogue of this one was open ended so there's hope. I was definitely Team Parker! Cannot stress enough that this series needs to be read from the beginning as some characters reappear over the course of the series. So hooked!
Profile Image for Hermann.Sch..
4 reviews
August 9, 2019
I came across my first Zoë Sharp/Charlie Fox novel (Hard Knocks, #3) several years ago in the lost-and-left-behind-books library of my holiday hotel in Italy and have been addicted ever since. All twelve novels, a handful of short stories and the prequel to the series are absolutely great stuff and I highly recommend them to anyone who likes high velocity thrillers.
Charlie Fox is witty, lethal - and female. She’s back, and that’s good.
Her new adventure “Bad Turn”, the 13th of author Zoë Sharp’s exciting series about the ex-special forces soldier turned bodyguard, finds Charlie first unemployed but then quickly involved in a fast paced international conspiracy surrounding arms-trading, the Mafia and family conflicts. Readers will see Charlie at her best. Working mostly alone, as the love of her life, Sean, is still missing, relying only on herself, she has to employ all of her many competences: fighting, shooting, driving, horseback riding, and of course anticipating her opponents’ next moves. Still, she is not faultless, makes tiny mistakes and has to endure kicks and beatings, but the reader likes her all the better for it because she just never gives up.
Author Zoë Sharp once again succeeds in precisely describing fast action, putting in a lot of information about weaponry, cars, horses, aircraft and human behaviour - to name only a few.
“Bad Turn” is a must-read for all fans of the genre.
Profile Image for Paul Niven.
1 review
Read
January 28, 2020
Bad Turn sets off at a blistering pace which never lets up. Charlie Fox is down on her luck, out of options and unsure who she can trust, but she's always at her best when she only has herself to rely on. A true page turner that keeps you guessing right up until the final act and another fantastic installment in the Charlie Fox series.
Profile Image for Avid Reader.
467 reviews3 followers
February 19, 2021
Could not put this down! Charlie Fox back to her old tricks at 110mph - absolutely loved it. I thought we’d seen the last of Charlie in Foxhunter and am so pleased that wasn’t the case. She is as fit as ever, with a few less scruples and no Sean hanging like an Albatross around her neck. Fast, furious and convoluted - everything you could want from a Zoe Sharp story. Highly recommended!!
Profile Image for Fiona Erskine.
Author 5 books32 followers
May 26, 2022
A cracking romp following the adventures of professional bodyguard Charlotte 'Charlie' Fox.
The protagonist is calm, competent, conscientious, loyal and lethal.
She's also witty, warm, sensual and totally believable: a real woman.

'The idea of the one-punch knock-out blow may seem like an urban myth, but it isn't. There are certain strike points on the body that will do it every time. It's as much about technique as about brute strength."

The story is expertly plotted, full of satisfying twists and turns. Lyrical descriptions of locations - a rural New Jersey equestrian ranch; chilly cloisters on a Lago Trasimeno island; an uncomfortable bed in a French Chateau - transport you there.

The action never lets up. This is one of those books you look forward to coming back to (in my excitement, I dropped my copy in the bath which necessitated a break while it dried out).

What joy to discover there are many more to read in the series!
Zoe Sharp - where have you been all my life?
Profile Image for Sarah.
525 reviews5 followers
August 11, 2022
I love the whole Charlie Fox series. It’s been quite a progression for the main character and I love that the author has avoided the formulaic type writing that some long series authors tend to fall into. The characters have grown and changed over the series and you are never certain where the story is going to head. Interesting ending to this one that makes me think we might not have seen the end of Parker Armstrong.
19 reviews
July 11, 2020
Couldn’t stop reading it! Awesome

Great characters and plot with explosive, exhausting non-stop action this Is another great novel of the Charlie Fox series. Can’t wait for the next one! Must read
Profile Image for Smoochys.
209 reviews
December 6, 2020
Quintessential Charlie Fox

This book, like most of the others, was good. Just like Reacher you can always count on Fox to do what needs to be done. The book was a fast read with a good balance between action and dialogue.
Profile Image for Joyousmoi.
380 reviews42 followers
May 13, 2021
Spoiler: Without the Sean-Charlie romance, it's harder....
Displaying 1 - 30 of 93 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.