Start by marking “Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Three (Dirty Rich Secrets, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Three (Dirty Rich Secrets, #3)

Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Three

(Dirty Rich #13)

Part three in the Dirty Rich Secrets trilogy
Published September 24th 2019 by Julie Patra Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Rich Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Rich Secrets

Start your review of Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Three (Dirty Rich Secrets, #3)
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, novella
I absolutely love this type of story...the secret CIA agent falling in love, ultimately putting his woman in danger just because of what he does.

Noah's one of those anti-heroes who are deadly, but only to very bad men. He still has honor and protects the innocent. The way he was willing to do anything to protect Ashley when she came into harms way. Well, it makes for a very exciting read!

This is the last book in Noah and Ashley's story. It's fast paced, full of dangerous drama that
Lisa Jones
Jul 30, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
DIRTY RICH SECRETS: PART THREE IS LIVE AND PART ONE IS FREE

BUY HERE:
Apple → https://apple.co/2YrgzLs
Amazon Universal → http://mybook.to/DRS3
Nook → http://bit.ly/2Oj2cFe
Kobo → http://bit.ly/2LHOV7a

ABOUT DIRTY RICH SECRETS: He was passion and the reason I breathed. I loved him, trusted him when life taught me to trust no one. He was nothing I thought he was. He wasn’t even the man he said he was. He was dangerous. Everyone told me to hide, to run, but now hclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
BUY
Naughty Mom Story Time
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
3.75 Stars

Ashley and Aaron’s story has been “hit and miss” for me. I felt lost in part one of their story. Thrown into a world I didn’t quite catch on to. Now it could me on me because I hadn’t met the characters when they appeared in previous books from the Dirty Rich Universe. But I felt it being labeled as a stand-alone I didn’t need to worry about that. I was wrong.

Anyhoo, part 2 came out and I had to strap on a seatbelt. There was action from start to finish and it felt like a
Nadine Bookaholic
Aaron and Ashley's story picks up right where Part Two ended, with bullets and glass flying everywhere which was pretty intense. But have no fear they escape...or there would be a Part Three now would there.

Lisa Renee Jones takes us on the final journey of Ashley and Aaron's story where we find out who has been after them and why, and most importantly how it can be stopped so that they can be together without looking over their shoulders constantly.

I enjoyed this book but I guess with it's shortness I felt it could h
Carvanz
An amazing ending to the trilogy!

This picks up where book two left off and holy heck, Ashley and Aaron have all kinds of issues. Their lives are on the line and their relationship is rocky but still sizzling. Aaron wants nothing more than to protect Ashley but she’s determined to stay by his side and hold her own. She knows exactly what she wants out of the rest of her life and the fact that it includes a gun in her hand doesn’t deter her in the least.

”I never wanted a Cinderella fairytale. I want to train. I waleast.
Babel
Explosive finale to this serial in 3 parts. I enjoyed it thoroughly because of the fast pace, the desperate passion and the looming dangers.

Aaron and Ashley are caught between the consequences of his mortal past endeavours and the final throes of their distrust. It's a thrilling path to love conquers all, I tell you 😄

From running for their lives to gun training, male competitiveness and Walker Security men in all their expert glory, the plot runs swift with fierce emotional claiming
Christine Blake
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery-romance
Aaron & Ashley story has come to an end. This books starts right where book 2 ended with bullets flying and Savage helping Aaron & Ashley escape (can't wait til Savage book come out). Thanks to Walker Security Aaron now knows who is after him and why. I love the camaraderie Aaron is building with Savage & Blake and hope to see that relationship in future, because Walker Security has a lot of badass people working for them and I believe Aaron would fit right with that group.

Now with
Shireen  Hakani
Just ok. H and h say the same dialogue again and again, it gets boring.
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the last installment of Aaron/Noah and Ashley's story and it picks up right where part two leaves off. If you haven't read the first two you have to read those before reading this one. I was once again on the edge of my seat and glued to the pages just to find out what the conclusion of these two was. Aaron/Noah and Ashley have been through so much so you really root for them to get their HEA. I loved that the Walker Security crew made appearances. They always bring that extra oomph to a ...more
EpicRomanceReviews
(.• (.•`
❤~🌟~❤ 4 RIVETING STARS! ❤~🌟~❤

“I want to kiss her. I want to love her. I want to make her see the truth in my lies...”

What an exciting denouement to the DIRTY RICH SECRETS trilogy! At long last, we get the heart gripping conclusion to Ashley and Aaron’s explosive story in this third installment and it was well worth the wait!

This short novella picks up right where book two left off, with our power couple in dire straits and smack dab in the middle of a fiery ambush. But w/>
Stacy (Romance Reading Diva)
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This finale of secrets is intense! 4 stars

We start right where we left off from part 2, and we get a swift conclusion with intensity, danger and sexiness which I enjoyed. Aaron and Ashley are still intense and sexy together, but both jealousy and possessiveness rear their heads for both of them. Will they get their happy ending after all the secrets and lies?! It may have been a bit anticlimactic at the end, but Aaron and Ashley deserve to be together after everything they have been
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
All their problems need to be resolved.

Ashley and Aaron have to finally trust each other and stock bickering at each other. It all comes down to trust and love. Do they trust each other? Do they love each other?

There is a lot at stake here. Aaron is fighting to keep her alive. Ashley is trying to protect Aaron from going at it alone and getting killed. Here is where the Walker Brothers can help them stay alive.

I am voluntarily reviewing this book. Thanks to the author fo
Leah Hines
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This fast paced conclusion answers all our questions and gives a satisfying ending. I was so glad to get Ashley's story because her character intrigued me in the other Dirty Rich books. The solution to who was after Aaron was a bit anticlimactic and I would have liked to see more from that showdown. Otherwise, I loved the story. I am curious to find out if we will see more of Smith because as of right now he is one of my favorite to hate characters. One of the best parts of this book was the gli ...more
Isha Coleman
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it

Aaron and Ashley are caught in a firestorm. Danger stalks them, secrets haunt them and heartache awaits them. Love on the run is the least of their problems. Will this reunited couple ever get a chance to be happy? Jones supplies the cliff for our emotions to teeter on. PART 3 is the beginning of the end. The moment that will leave readers catching their breath or falling heart first has finally arrive. From beginning to end Dirty Rich Secrets has been a breathtaking ride.

Elaine
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion of Dirty Rich Secrets Trilogy, you need to read the first two book in this trilogy. Noah and Ashley are still running for their lives, they end up at Savages apartment where they try to figure out who is after them. Its emotional, action packed and suspenseful!
Will Noah and Ashley get their happily ever after or will the people chasing them end up killing them first?
LianaReads blog
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
And the story continues where we left in the second book. Full of suspense and action, full of twists and turns but also love and finding ones feelings , this series it’s definitely a great story that anyone should read.
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really hate that I have to do this every time I review a series/trilogy, but Dirty Rich Secrets Part 3 is just that, PART 3, so even though everyone should know that you can't start with 3, let me say it anyway. YOU MUST READ PARTS 1 & 2 FIRST AND IN ORDER! Since this story reveals the layers upon layers each new part, you'll truly not get the full experience of Dirty Rich Secrets, not to mention understand what's going on, without reading them in order. Part 3 is the explosive conclusion ...more
Ilana
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well, you get absolutely nothing from that summary – so sorry folks! What we have here is a nice closeout to the series – seeing how Aaron and Ashley’s story plays out and whether there’s a way to have a happy ending.

we last saw this couple as they had moved into what they thought was a safe house and turned out that it wasn’t so safe. While Aaron and Blake were across the street watching out for things since they have a ‘feeling’ that they’re not safe, Ashley and Savage are in the h
Lissette
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Determined to make the most of the time she's got with Aaron, Ashley puts her trust in him in the hopes that he'll finally open up to her. After all, he's the man who stole her heart from the moment she laid eyes on him. She's grateful of the fact that Savage and the Walker brothers are doing every possible to ensure their safety. If they're to succeed in putting the past behind them, they'll have to acknowledge a few things neither thought they'd ever have to acknowledge. Only then will they be ...more
Sandy S
Sep 25, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars--

RELEASE DATE: September 24 ,2019

The mind-blowing finale to Ashley and Aaron's story is here! Everything they know is not what it seems, but will they find out the truth before it destroys their future?

•••••••••••••

REVIEW: 3.5 stars--DIRTY RICH SECRETS Part Three is the third instalment in Lisa Renee Jones’ contemporary adult DIRTY RICH Secrets erotic, romantic suspense serial focusing on paralegal Ashley, and former CIA operative Aaron aka No
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This is a 3-part story so be prepared to get all three parts. The story has laughs, pain, and naughty fun.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Dirty Rich Secrets: Part One (Dirty Rich #11)
Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Two (Dirty Rich #12)

The beginning of Ashley and Aaron (Noah)’s story. Everyone warned her about him. That didn't stop her from eventually trusting him and fa
Teressa
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW.. what a ride! Part Three picks up where we left off in part two. Aaron/Noah left Ashley and what a mistake that was. These two have so much to work out with trust being the main issue. Can Ashley trust Aaron/Noah not to leave her again and can Aaron/Noah trust in Ashley’s love for him? Is this a life they both want? Aaron/Noah keeps pushing Ashley away believing she deserves more but Ashley knows what she wants and who she wants it with. She is determined to show him she is beside his side ...more
Franjessca
Full Review posted at Book Lovin' Mamas

Be prepared for a fast pace ending and finally finding out the truth. Readers will find out what happened and why he has to clear his name. Although, readers will get whiplash with Aaron and Ashley constantly pushing and pulling with their relationship. Trust issues with each other are the worst and their relationship is tested again in the final book. There is a little bit of action towards the end of the book, but it came quickly. I wanted more, espec
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
This novella picks up right where part 2 left off and leads you on a thrilling ride to the conclusion of Ashley and Aaron’s sizzling story! Theirs is a story full of intense passion, steamy scenes, and action. Aaron and Ashley stay true to their characters. She is a strong heroine who faces danger head on. Aaron is protective and uncertain if he should be pulling her into his dangerous life. The two are an amazing couple and you cannot help, but want for them both to get their HEA! Both sides ar ...more
Lisa Marie ~ Words We Love By
Part 3 of the Dirty Rich Secrets trilogy picks up as Ashley is saved from the burning house by Blake, Savage and Smith then meeting up with Noah to strategize how to get Noah clear of the CIA and whoever set him up.  Ashley and Noah are still dancing around each other and the trust that was destroyed by Noah leaving.

I hate to say since I am normally a big L.R. Jones fan but there is something missing from this last in the trilogy. I usually love the high detail level of intrigue th
Lisa
Rating: 4.5*

The final part of Ashley and Aaron's story. It is clear that danger is never far away as someone is determined to see Aaron dead and taking the fall for something he didn't do. Putting their faith in Walker Security will prove to be their undoing or their salvation.

The unswerving trust Ashley shows in Aaron despite people around her trying to convince her that he is a threat to her is admirable, along with the way that she stands up for him. Whilst Aaron is de
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The long awaited conclusion to Aaron and Ashley’s story. I have been dying to see how this ends and this one did not disappoint. It was still packed full of twists, turns and suspense, but also full of answers to so many questions that had come up during the previous parts.

I loved that this book was spilt up into three parts, I truly felt like it did Aaron and Ashley’s story justice. I felt like anything else would have sold their story short. They needed this. This entire trilogy is fant
Mary Mooney
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the end of this trilogy and it is fast-paced and explosive. Arron and Ashley are running for their lives. And they don't know who to trust. But with Walker Security on their side, they can't go wrong.
This book picks up where the last one ended and draws into this story as if you are a part of it. Running with them, hiding, and trying to stay alive. But there are trust issues, between Ashley and Arron, Arron and Savage, And Arron and everyone else.
Can Arron learn to trust those wil
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Three Since this is a trilogy you do need to read these books in order. They are each pretty short reads so it shouldn’t take too long to read the other 2 parts. Also, for now Part One is free so grab your copy now!

Part Three picks up where Part Two left off. Better get your running shoes on because this is a fast paced read! Part Three is the rest of Aaron and Ashley’s story. There was a fitting end and an HEA at the end of this book. We got to read more about Savage a
Mary Lou Hoffman
DIRTY RICH SECRETS, part three is the fifteenth release in the Dirty Rich series. Though this trilogy will stand on its own within the series, I highly recommend all of the books in the series. The books within the trilogy must be read in the order of release, as they are really one book chopped into three parts.
Is Noah a Lone Ranger? Is he the Hulk? Is he Richard Kimble (The Fugitive)? Is he, like them, a misunderstood, deadly, and deceived Hero?

Trust is the big issue. For Noah. For Ashley.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Open Door (The Found Duet, #2.5)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • Wicked Angel (Wicked Horse Vegas Book 6)
  • Ruined With You (Stark Security, #3)
  • Mr. Mayfair
  • Desperate to Touch
  • Catch Me Twice
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • The Master (Manhattan Records Book 3)
  • Shadows of You (Stark Security, #1.5)
  • Indulge Me (Stark Saga, #6.1)
  • Sexy Dare (Sexy #1)
  • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
  • FALCON (Trinity Academy #1)
  • Enamored (Accidental Billionaires #3)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

Dirty Rich (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Dirty Rich One Night Stand (Dirty Rich, #1)
  • Dirty Rich Cinderella Story (Dirty Rich, #2)
  • Dirty Rich Obsession (Dirty Rich, #3)
  • Dirty Rich Betrayal (Dirty Rich, #4)
  • Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: Ever After (Dirty Rich, #5)
  • The Bastard (Filthy Trilogy #1; Dirty Rich, #6)
  • Dirty Rich One Night Stand: Two Years Later (Dirty Rich, #7)
  • Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine (Dirty Rich, #8)
  • His Demand (Dirtier Duet #1)
  • Her Submission (Dirtier Duet, #2)