Start by marking “The Wedding (Tales of Tarsurella #3)” as Want to Read:
The Wedding (Tales of Tarsurella #3)

The Wedding

(Tales of Tarsurella #3)

Vanessa Bennett is living in a real-life fairytale. Now that she's engaged to the man of her dreams, The Palace Staff is consumed with wedding preparation. The upcoming event is no small affair, as Vanessa is bombarded with hundreds of decisions she needs to make before the wedding date arrives. Amidst the endless details concerning dresses, decorations and napkins, a grea ...more
Published July 16th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about The Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wedding

Start your review of The Wedding (Tales of Tarsurella #3)
Rose
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy right now. RTC
~~~
Yay! Some of you who have been around for awhile might know that I adored The Coronation and The Rebellion and I'm pleased to say that this one lived up to my expectations. The Wedding tied up a lot of loose ends and questions that I had after reading The Rebellion.
I literally could not put this book down. I read it in almost one sitting and would happily do it again.
To some, this book may be a little over-the-top as far as Christianity goes
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where, oh where, do I even begin?

I’ve been waiting for this book for so long. I can’t recall now how I stumbled upon Livy and her fabulous world of Tarsurella, but I was an instant fan. The characters, the setting, the tension; it is all so fabulous! But rather than going on and on in a vague way, I’m going to try and structure this review in a coherent train of thought. (I did say “try”, okay?)

Overview
It’s about a year since Vanessa Bennett first arrived in Tarsure
Tabby Harris
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to begin.....

I love love LOVED this book!!! Livy brought me to tears, tears of laughter and tears of sadness but all in the best of ways. She is a master at "ships passing in the night", i.e. characters nearly meeting each other and then exterior circumstances keeping them apart. It left me frustrated and that's when you know the author is doing a smashing job! She made me feel each character's turmoil (I really want to go to into specifics but "spoilers" so I
Mikayla
I loved a lot of the character development and the plot threads.
I only had two complaints, 1. I didn’t really like Jane. She’s kind of overly perfect. Also, she kind of portrays all writers are introverts, which frustrated me as an extroverted writer. 2. Do not read this unless you’ve read the book: (view spoiler)I was so excited to be part of the Kickstarter for this and read it early. I was really excited to read this after enjoying the first two last year.
I loved a lot of the character development and the plot threads.
So overall, not my favorite, but good. I look forward to what the author has in store next in her writing career.
Caitlyn
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ah, the Tales of Tarsurella. One of my top favorite series. The characters, the setting, the plot, the romance, the Biblical truths...it's all so lovely!

This book showed how the characters are growing and changing, yet still remembering to trust God through it all. I really appreciated how, in this book, Livy shows how the characters struggle, and yet are growing and changing as they grow older and face struggles. She shared wonderful Biblical truths as well, which was very encouraging!
Rachel Taylor
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Wedding was just as spectacular as I knew it would be. I loved the way Livy brought Jane back into the story. There is so much I want to say but I'm afraid I'll give away some things. I was squealing inside when I learned there was going to be a fourth book. You HAVE to read these books!
Alex Bowers
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The greatest book to ever exist. (RTC)
Grace Verkler
Victoria Isabel
Oct 19, 2019
Victoria Lynn
Oct 25, 2019
I’m a twenty-something author, singer, and songwriter. I enjoy crafting YA Christian fiction that is pure, lovely, inspirational, and of course, entertaining! When I’m not writing, you can usually find me playing guitar, blogging, drinking peppermint tea, connecting with new friends, planning my next trip to Disney, or pinning images of Europe and Golden Retriever Puppies.

If you really

Tales of Tarsurella (3 books)
  • The Coronation  (Tales of Tarsurella #1)
  • The Rebellion (Tales of Tarsurella #2)