Start by marking “Maven Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #20)” as Want to Read:
Maven Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #20)

Maven Warrior

(Dark Warrior Alliance #20)

Killian Silesia has dedicated his life to protecting the Tehrex Realm from demons, as well as, being the King of Fun. The nickname is appropriate, given he owns the realm's most popular nightclub, Confetti Too. His seat on the Dark Alliance council ensures the club is hidden from humans, yet safe for supernaturals. Killian's exposure to humans is entirely virtual as he is ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 235 pages
Published September 24th 2019 by Trim and Julka, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Maven Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maven Warrior

Start your review of Maven Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #20)
Eva Millien
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Known as the King of Fun, Killian Silesia has dedicated his life to protecting the Tehrex Realm from demons and his experience with humans is entirely virtual as he is the computer expert in the realm. He is entirely unprepared for the human woman that enters his club and he’s too busy seducing her to consider the consequences as he has either found his Fated Mate, or a mole. Teagan Lewis accidentally discovers the unknown world of mythical creatures when she enters Confetti Too but she is ...more
Tara Heilman
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those series that just continues to amaze me. Each book is just a little better than the last. At #20 you would think they would become repetitive. Not a chance. This is Killian and Teagan's story. Killian is known as the King of Fun. He splits his time between running his club and his position as computer expert for the council. When he encounters a human female in his bar, he is not prepared for how quickly he is affected by her. Teagan is equally drawn to him, but she is ...more
Denise
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, romances
Greatly enjoyed this book. I read it in record time and now have to wait for the next one to find out what is going to happen with Izzy. I like the way the book had two parallel stories, only one of which is complete and the next one is sort of a cliff hanger.

This is Killian's story. His mate will walk into his club, but she is human and doesn't even understand how she knew about Confetti Too. Teagan didn't even know supernaturals existed until she met up with a vampire who overheard her talking
Lisa Carol Sellers
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good read

It's not one of my favorites in the series, but it's a good read. progression in the on going story, with a couple of surprises, that have you wondering and looking forward to the next book in the series.

Some mixed subtleties on at least one of the characters leaves you wondering which direction the character will develop. Hopefully not predictably. The future books will be fun to read.
Veronica LaRoche
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series just gets better and better. I absolutely enjoyed Killian & Teagan story. From page one I was hooked and I didn’t want their story too end. I can’t wait too see what happens with Izzy, it seems she may have too guys vying for her attention. Another great read and I can’t wait for the next book in the series too come out.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Carol Buckley
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A must read

If I could give this a higher rating I would. From the first chapter to the last it kept you wanting more. I love this entire series, but there was something about Killian that made you love him unconditionally. You learn a lot about several characters. I can't wait for the next book. I promise you will love this book. The authors make you feel like you were actually there.
Myst
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved the 2 events going on. I have a bad feeling about a certain character (view spoiler), I really hope I'm wrong. (view spoiler)
Diane Goodman
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started with the first book in the series and 20 books later, I can't get enough of this series. I can hardly wait to start each book and go on to the next one. My only complaint is I wish that they were longer. The characters are fascinating and their world is both scary but I would love to visit them just to see how they live. The 21 st. book comes out soon and I can hardly wait.
Annmarie Garzone ohara
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fated Mates or Fake Spy?

As all of the Dark Warriors series are edge of your seat compelling, this one doesn't disappoint. Killian is stunned when his Fated One walks into his bar after hundreds of years hoping for her. However, something isn't quite right with her.
Karen
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You

As in Trim and Julka's style this book is another Home run. The Dark Warrior's Alliance targets are Teagan and Killian. Killian finely gets his mate but in the most unlikely place. Teagan keeps looking for a bar she had no idea why. She's a human but the fact that supernaturals are alive and living didn't seem to bother her. There's a reason but finding out what it is will be a problem for Killian to figure out. Trim and Julka never get boring and always have some new twist. Can't wait for
Rachel Caverly
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. Definitely one of my favorite series

Love this series, definitely one of the “keepers”. If you haven’t tried it but love the genre you are in for a treat!
Juanita E. Arp
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book , it has a great storyline. There is lots of action, intrigue and the chemistry and interaction between the characters, Teagan and Killian is great. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
nick chamberlain
Oct 01, 2019
Tracy A.
Oct 21, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dark Queen’s Quest (The Children Of The Gods #32)
  • Dark Prince's Agenda (The Children Of The Gods #31)
  • Dark Queen’s Knight (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 33)
  • Bite Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #3)
  • Dark Queen’s Army (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 34)
  • Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
  • Tropical Dragon's Destiny (Shifting Sands Resort, #10)
  • Hunter (Immortals of New Orleans #10)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Five (The Last Vampire #5)
  • Dark Prince's Dilemma (The Children of the Gods #30)
  • King Outta Water (Dragon Guard Book 40)
  • Dig Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #2)
  • Highland Wolf: True Mates Generations Book 5
  • Releasing The Gods (The Titan's Saga #1)
  • Rescue Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #1)
  • Pure Magnetism (Pure/ Dark Ones #9)
  • Falling for Sky (Cyborg Seduction #11)
  • The Alpha Dragon's Secret (Dragon Shifters of Kahului, #1)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)