Start by marking “Summer in Nantucket (The Kennedy Boys #7.5)” as Want to Read:
Summer in Nantucket (The Kennedy Boys #7.5)

Summer in Nantucket

(The Kennedy Boys #7.5)

An optional novella in the highly addictive Kennedy Boys series by USA Today bestseller Siobhan Davis.

The Kennedy clan descends on Nantucket for a last-minute get-together that turns into a surprise family wedding. Catch up with all your favorite couples as they spend a few blissful weeks on the island, celebrating another special occasion, surrounded by loved ones.

This mu
Published July 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Summer in Nantucket, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer in Nantucket

Siobhan Davis
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
SURPRISE!!! I've written a novella to help bridge the gap before Releasing Keanu publishes in December. Words cannot express how happy I was to be back in my Kennedy Boys world and I LOVED writing this. My heart is so full!

Please check out my note at the start of the novella.

This one is for all the loyal Kennedy Boys readers - thank you for sticking with the series and I'm writing these last few books for you!

Only 0.99* and FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited.

LINKS:
US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0
Lynn
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cried.

I laughed.

And I didn’t want it to end.

This novella reminded me of how much I love and miss ‘The Kennedy Boys.’ I’m unable to pinpoint one thing I’ve missed because I’ve missed everything about this crew. It felt so good to have these boys back in my life.

Without a doubt, Kyler and Faye will forever be my favorite.

I lean in and kiss her softly. “I love you, baby.”

She wraps her arms around my neck, and a devilish glint appears in her eye. “I love you, too. Even if you have corrupted m
Stacie Redinger
Feel Good Novella

This story kicks off with the family arriving in Nantucket for a summer vacation! Not only is the entire family together for vacation, someone is getting MARRIED!!! From love to family drama, the Kennedy family keep it interesting, and no matter what they are there for each other.

This was such a great catch up with the Kennedy family! We got to revisit all of the couples from Ky and Faye to Keven and Cheryl! I wish it would have lasted longer because I love this family so freaki
Alisa
Laughed and Ugly Cried!

How does Ms. Davis do this to me over and over again? Here I was at 4 AM laughing and crying a puddle of tears over a NOVELLA guys. I was left with some serious warm fuzzy feels.

SPOILER-ISH

BUT I will say I am now totally #TeamWhitney.. That girl needs her own book... I’m kind of hoping maybe that bad girl needs a sweet guy which could possible be Keaton?!?! Please pretty please.. I don’t think Kent will be her HEA, but maybe just maybe Keaton could be her redemption... Ug
Stefanie Jenkins
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is really no words to say except THANK YOU SO MUCH to Siobhan Davis for giving us this sweet novella. This book gives us an update on where our favorite Kennedy’s have been since we last left them and set the stage for our next book coming in December.

The only thing I didn’t like (jk it’s not even a bad thing) is that it makes me need to go back and reread the entire series because reading this reminded me of how much I love this family! They are crazy and sexy and so full of life. It bro
Amber Hodges
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited to get more of the kennedy family that i love so much! Such a treat to be able to follow all my favorite couples and get to experience the weeks along side them! This is a feel good book that will leave you with happiness in your heart and a huge smile on your face!
Sarah Gupta
Read in KU!

Loved it. Was a great short catch up of what happening with the kennedy boys.

I loved how it showed where they are and where it looks like it going in future. I am more excited for the triplets story now than before and think a good build up.

Love the wedding and the dance just made me smile! More kids please and Faye and Kyler need to have one. Looking forward to keep reading about everyone in the last three books and hopefully there might be another surprise novella in the future!!
Yvonne Nelson
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Loved this fab little catch up with the whole gang and how it ca.e from different points of views too. Highly recommended
SMREEP
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This optional short story set in Nantucket is a light summer read with a beautiful beach wedding, romance galore and the crazy antics of Kennedy boys. I highly recommend this novella that provides a quick update on the Kennedy family until the next book comes out.
Vicki Bennett
Shelves: favorites
Gorgeous and delightful summer read. Meeting back up with the Kennedy Boys in their favourite vacation spot for a very special event. So much love, emotion,heartfelt scenes and tranquility. Of course it wouldn't be the Kennedys without the banter, a teeny bit of drama and a lot of hotness. Whilst revealing more about what the couple's have been up to and what the triplets are currently going through...read in one sitting. Could not put it down
Carolyne
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella was so much fun to read! It was like catching up with old friends. We get to have a follow-up to our favourite couples as well as a sneak peek at what’s going on with the youngest Kennedy’s. Of course, nothing is rightly revealed, but there is a sense of what’s going on with them thanks to the different POV’s. Honestly, it just made my mouth water for more!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.

Mary Gouveia-ironmonger
Love love love all the Kennedy Brothers. Can’t wait for the next one in this series. Every single book is better than the previous
Shelly Diguer
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg 😮 loved 💗 it

Brilliant another great Kennedy book 📖 wrote by an awesome 👏🏻 writer ✍🏻 .....😊 This book 📖 had me hooked from first couple ages , couldn’t put it down ...👍🏻 I love 💕 how strong the relationship is between the Kennedy family and specially love how they all pull together when needed ....😍 I just love these books 📚 the Kennedy brothers are my favourite series to read and December can not come soon enough for the next book 📖 released 🥰
Elizabeth Welch
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I can’t get enough of the Kennedy’s! This was a nice look into Lana and Kal’s wedding and lots of other comings and goings. Good news all around for the K family!
meghann
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this addition to the series. Summer in Nantucket was a novella full of happy feels, and I loved all of the good things that happened. I am so excited for the next Kennedy Boys book out later this year. Such a great series.
Stacey Dunne
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awhhh

Loved this little suprise...!! Think i smiled the whole way through this one..! Litrally cant wait for the triplets stories...!!!
Michelle Kennedy
Amazing

I love the Kennedy boys and it's so good to get pov from them all, just amazing! 5 star read.
Danielle
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is great for anyone who is a fan of The Kennedy Boys series. This novella is fun, light, and a fast read. I loved catching up with my favorite couples, and also learning more about the triplets. I can’t wait for their stories!!
Gemma  West
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Content

I feel so content now I've got a Kennedy boys fix.
There's not one thing I can say bad about any of this series, I literally cannot get enough, the boys are all just perfect.
I loved how this novella was written from several points of view.
Loved it, highly recommend!
Katie Watt
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
💗💗💗💗

Loved this book!!! Loved how it brought the whole family back together, gave us a little tease before the next release!!!
Katherine Sherlock
Loved it. Was a great short catch up of what happening with the Kennedy boys. Bring on December for Keanu book.
Thanks, Siobhan Davis for giving us this sweet novella
Diane Chesrow
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes it’s nice to be able to catch up on what’s happening in the lives of some favorite characters, and Summer in Nantucket gives you exactly that. It’s a light, sweet and fun read, without drama or angst . . . But you know how those Kennedy boys can be, and they don’t disappoint - especially the triplets! Can’t wait to find out what’s in store for them in their upcoming books. *grin*
Sarah helm
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

I loved this bonus book as part of the Kennedy Series. I just can’t get enough of Kyler and Faye they are my favourite book couple! Can’t wait for the next book in the series to come out in December!
Dana
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved having a visit with our favorite Kennedy boys. I definitely recommend snatching this up if you’re missing them as much as I was. The ending made me so happy! I can’t wait to see how the storylines play out as the series comes to an end. I am dying for the triplet’s stories!!
Karla
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick read and catch up with my favorite family

It was nice to catch up with these guys. Kyler is my favorite but the triplets? You never know what they are goi g to do
Kori Dicken
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kennedy Boys strike again!

Love this continuation in the Kennedy Boys series!
If you’ve been missing them- they’re back! And all of them!
Kal and Lane have decided its time to get married and weddings always being out feelings- good
And bad!
This book doesn’t disappoint- if you’ve kept up with The Kennedy series, don’t skip this one!
Bev
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this novella. Catching up with the gorgeous Kennedy men and their families. Lots of fun. Lots of love. Lots and lots of naughty. And a wedding. Great fun and I cannot wait until the next one comes out. Great story

Ashley  H
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a nice surprise to read!! love love loved this little peek in to their lives. I cannot wait till the next book in the Kennedy Boys series!
Jennifer G
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
The entire Kennedy family arrives in Nantucket for a last-minute summer vacation including a surprise family wedding. It's a perfect few weeks featuring Kalvin and Lana, Brad and Rachel, Kaden and Eva, Keven and Cheryl, the triplets, Alex and James and of course, my favorites Faye and Ky. Life doesn't get any better than this. Days full of fun at the beach, nights full of passion. Love and laughter the Kennedy way with a wedding celebration as the finale. Expect plenty of romance mixed with sexy ...more
Donna
I had such a great time being back in the world of The Kennedy Boys! Seeing all the couples and how they are doing. The triplets, we got more perspective on them and that’s great where their books will be coming along soon!! The parents and how they’re doing. So much fun!! I’m being careful not to say too much, because especially with a novella packed FULL of stuff, i could too easily give away what you will want to read for yourself!!

If you haven’t started reading about the Kennedy Boys, you d
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is th

The Kennedy Boys (10 books)
  • Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)
  • Loving Kalvin (The Kennedy Boys, #4)
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)
  • Forgiving Keven
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys #9)
  • Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys #10)