Start by marking “Last to Love (Moonlight Rogues, #4)” as Want to Read:
Last to Love (Moonlight Rogues, #4)

Last to Love

(Moonlight Rogues #4)

He's the last one standing... So they sent the best one to break him.

Lucas

Love is for fools. I left all that wuss shit behind, and no fairy-like, smiling godmother will change my mind. I’ve got enough on my mind with a beta pushing my buttons and a town to keep safe. Never mind these urges inside me surfacing again, when I thought I’d buried them for good.

My wolves are
Published December 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Last to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last to Love

Start your review of Last to Love (Moonlight Rogues, #4)
Dianne
The stronger they are, the harder they fall, but the last person Lucas should be attracted to is Monica, who was sent on a mission to bring him home to the not-so-loving arms of his father. Seriously, he doesn’t even believe in love or the weaknesses he thinks it creates, just look at his pack, all wrapped up in their mates. Lucas needs to be strong for his pack, his town and besides, happily ever afters only happen in fairytales.

Monica was promised, do one more job for her alpha and she could
Siobhan
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Last to Love is the final book in Alexa Whitewolf’s Moonlight Rogues series, although it is not the end of the world we were introduced to. For lovers of the series, there is more in the future in the form of spin-off stories.

Although there is more in store for fans, Last to Love brings the wolves’ stories to a wonderful conclusion. With just Lucas left standing, and the interesting snippet we were given in the origin stories, it was clear we were in for a great read.

As always, Alexa Whitewolf
Candace Robinson
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has been such a fun series! And Lucas has been one of my fave wolf boys! Let me just say, he did not let me down. He's an alpha of the pack so of course he's going to be cocky and awesome! I'm tied at liking him and Dom the best!

Monica was awesome too! I really loved that she did what she wanted and didn't let Lucas bring her down! Also, their chemistry was on fire!

There was a also a fast-paced plot with lots of action and twists and turns! I highly recommend this series for paranormal
Minx
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Last to Love is the fourth book in the Moonlight Rogues series which is a series that follows a small pack as they battle to keep the peace in their town while finding their mates and losing their hearts in the process. All the shapeshifters in this pack have had parts of their past that were a mystery but none so much as Lucas. Throughout this series Lucas had remained an enigma, though with each book a little more information had been divulged about him but never enough to fully satisfy a ...more
Donna
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Last To Love was SO MUCH MORE than I expected! When it ended I wanted to just sit and start the series all over again!!

This is one of those stories that you can't get enough of. These characters are totally made for each other. Their story is one of those that absorbs you, has your heart tingling and you become obsessed with them. Actually it’s the same for each book in this series.

Lucas, who is the main character in this book, has always been my favorite of the wolves. Although I do love them
Billie
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He's the last one standing... So they sent the best one to break him.
Lucas
My wolves are falling in amore like bowling pins, and no amount of reasoning will make them stop. Now the third one's gone over the moon, and
Anie
Dec 11, 2019
Michelle
Dec 30, 2019
Alexa Whitewolf
Jan 04, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Christine Jordan
is currently reading it
Jan 10, 2020
Jessica
Jan 15, 2020
Alexa Whitewolf is a fiction writer, newspaper columnist of daily issues and author of the critically acclaimed Moonlight Rogues shifter series.

Alexa has been a lifelong writer and first began creating other worlds and characters at the ripe age of 12. Growing up in the Transylvania region surrounded by epic mountains and a never ending stream of legends and stories was bound to create an

Moonlight Rogues (4 books)
  • First to Fall (Moonlight Rogues, #1)
  • Second to Surrender (Moonlight Rogues, #2)
  • Third to Tumble (Moonlight Rogues, #3)