Start by marking “Wicked Lies Boys Tell” as Want to Read:
Wicked Lies Boys Tell

Wicked Lies Boys Tell

From USA Today Bestselling author K Webster comes an angst-filled, friends-to-enemies-to-lovers MM romance!

I’m in love with my best friend.
Lie.
I’m in love with my enemy.
Truth.

But they’re the same.
They. Are. The. Same.
Lines in my world are blurry between fantasy and reality.
Truth and lies. Love and hate.

Copeland Justice is my enemy. My once best friend. The sadist
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: August 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Lies Boys Tell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Lies Boys Tell

Waleska 'Wally'
I think Wicked Lies Boys Tell is on my top 10 best New Adult books of 2019.
Wicked Lies Boys Tell by K. Webster

But there is one thing, I am sure , I am utterly , irrevocably ; I am talking about - Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs -crazy about Penn and Cope the heroes of this naughty , angsty and sweet story.

The UST - unresolved sexual tension- , the anticipation , the heated looks these two MC put the reader through is enough to burn a forest. And when they get finally together , be aware and have a fire extinguisher , near by. 😜😍

Wicke
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Aug 20, 2019 marked it as sept-arcs-to-review
description
Jillian
I don't remember the last time a book gave me the feels that this one did once I was done reading. I had a full on book hangover for about 2 weeks.

Wicked Lies Boys Tell was so captivating. Captivating isn't even a strong enough word. Everything about this book just grabs a hold of you and sucks you in.

This book is about two 18 year old guys who were lifelong friends until something tore them apart 2 years prior. It is a m/m contemporary romance that has a bit of an enemies to lovers trope mixed
AngelsFly Angela Michaeli
Collage-Maker-20190822-015406573

Wicked Lies Boys Tell - K. Webster

"I'm in love with my best friend."
Lie
"I'm in love with my enemy"
True

Penn grew up in a house with stiff rules, that are forced upon him and his mom by his father, to keep the good family name. the McAlister. Being the star quarterback, thers a lot of pressure on Penn and forces him for success in every aspect, as it's vital for his future.

A one night of stolen alcohol,swimming in a pool and one mistake, ruinds
Sixteen years of friendship with Copeland. the neigh
Paula D
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful m/m romance that tugs at your heart! Penn and Cope’s relationship changed two years ago. But with one punch things just get complicated. Lies and heart ache and so much love I got goosebumps reading parts. It’s a m/m romance that I won’t ever forget. Penn is one sexy, sweet jock and Cope is one alpha man that melts your heart.’5/5 “Immerse your soul in love” stars
Dani
I need so many more stars to rate this. Penn and Cope completely owned my damn heart from start to finished. It's been so long since I've delved into an MM romance and I'm so happy to have a K Webster book to get back in to this genre with. The angst, the tension, and the suspense held me hostage until the early hours of the morning just to see how this story would end.

Webster takes on a very real, emotional journey with Penn and Cope, and I'm absolutely blown away. I'm an emotional mess taking
Mirjam
Aug 01, 2019 marked it as 1-tbr
Shelves: mm-gangbang

Amy March (Between the Screens)
Oh my goodness. This book is perfection. Really, truly it’s just fantastic. It’s filled to the brim with confusing emotions and enough sexual tension to set panties across the country on fire. Penn and Cope are everything your lady dreams are made of, and then some.

I absolutely love this story. Simply stated, it’s different. The characters aren’t sure of much of anything because they’re realistically written. They struggle their way through the ups and downs of maturing, coming of age and falli
RLoves2Read
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this MM story between Penn and Cope. These characters were so great together as they were best friends for years who fell apart when one night resulted in a kiss that made them enemies. After 2 years they are together again as friends, but this time the chemistry between them isn't one sided and then the struggle is on to keep their relationship hidden from their horrible father's.

❤❤
R
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Penn ruined a lifelong friendship with one kiss. One crazy, totally out of bounds kiss. For two long years all he got from Cope was disdain and hate. Penn lies that he doesn’t still love him and Cope lies that he doesn’t dreams about Penn, and not childish little boy dreams either.

Their lives are full of little lies, creating one big problem. When the lies stop they are in a full blown relationship, neither boy can control their feelings. Add rat bastard fathers pushing their own agendas, and ca
R.f. Greenwood
Shelves: 2019, arc
Cheese and rice.
I'm dead.
This book was everything and more.
And if i wasn't already pregnant i definitely would be by the end of this book.
Penn and Cope are hot AF.
Both broody in their own way by Cope takes the lead with the broodiness but Penn has the whole heart of gold. Well they both do and they both have their different traits that makes you love both of them so much.
Seriously i miss reading M/M books since you sometimes get the whole hit and miss vibe but with this book? Total hit. Oblitera
R
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For all the tacos and guacamoli in the world, you better read this book or else! Cause dangit Penn and Cope.... Their story is so much more than a guy meet a guy and got a hard on.
It was love. As simple as that.

“We’re Penn and Cope,”I tell him, with a peck to his lips. “Best fucking friends. Like always. Two tornadoes. But instead of bouncing off each other and wreaking havoc alongside the other, we’ve become one. Unstoppable.”

This right there! In the end, what ever their genitals looks, what
Katherine Bongo-bridge
💥Arc received for an honest review on behalf of Feisty Bitches Book Blog 💥

Oh my days, what an amazing read!
K Webster again has written another great story, full of emotion, angst, tenderness, heartbreak and utter hotness🔥
I fell totally in love with Penn and Cope and was so desperate that they got their happy ending. Best friends from a very young age, an incident that happened when they were 16 tore them apart...two years later feelings are all over the place for our boys and with added pressu
Sparklin
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautifully written story of love and denial between Cope and Penn. After the first several pages you are hooked. You just want to keep reading to see how things turn out for these two. You definitely want to put this book on you to be read list.
Queen B
Review to come!
Flo Grugel
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
K Webster has smashed this enemies to lovers M/M romance. I loved the storyline, the hotness... the filth! Just awesome.
Very well written 5 stars!
Alyse
CC
is currently reading it
Heather
Jul 24, 2019
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find