Start by marking “Open Encounters (Kink Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Open Encounters (Kink Chronicles, #2)

Open Encounters

(Kink Chronicles #1.5)

I knew the moment I saw him that he was going to change my life. What I didn't know was how. One thing had been clear...I wanted him. I felt his stare across the room, had felt his pull and desire in my core.

Nothing's changed since that night three years ago. He can still control me with his eyes. He can still heat me up in minutes. He shows me a world I never knew
Published July 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Open Encounters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Open Encounters

Start your review of Open Encounters (Kink Chronicles, #2)
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, m-m
5 delicious kinky stars

Whoah, it started right away very naughty and arousing. Jeezzz I was in from the very first word!

Geoff and Misha are full-time Dom/s. Geoff will do everything to fulfill Misha’s dreams. Misha is in heaven with his Sir. With Geoff sometimes away for his job he still knows how to give his boy what he needs. His friend Lukas is a helpful one.
Be prepared for some delicious scorching scenes!

This was such a delightful read. With the best dynamic you can wish.
I love the wonderful
ML
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was SO hot! I almost don’t want to describe too much because there are a few surprises in here and I don’t want to spoil the plot for you!
Let’s just say if you loved book 1 you will definitely love book 2.
This was so well plotted for a novella. It’s kinky but there is such love and care as well.
I definitely will be re-reading this one.
Wendy Moore
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it

A lot packed into this novella. A kinky read for sure. Not sure of my feelings on this read......
Ali
Aug 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
So, I started out annoyed that the book jumped into an existing couple feeling like I had missed something previously. I guess this was more about Geoff and Misha navigating their current relationship and then their decision to bring Lucas in after they spend a weekend with him. I mean the sex was hot but I just didn’t feel the characters or the story all that much. I’m going with 3 stars because it was alright but not great for me. I just wish there was some building up and actual background on ...more
Katherine
The ending of this story is a bit of a bait & switch. I liked it, and didn’t feel so weirded out by the taboo theme. The build up to, and actual scene, was really hot.

Freebie from author as part of kinky m/m author giveaway
Kaila
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
well yum.. and daaayum. and im not sure what else to say. this was hott.. this was sexy.. this was so much fun with kinky.. haha.. it was all around just an amazing story and these 2 authors together is so much fun to read.. you never know what you are getting into and it is enjoyable.
Denise GremoryKohta
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes!! Loved this so much!

First off I have to praise the authors for the way they started this book. I was like " Wait what and who... ". Best opening ever!! I was curious and wanting to know more about Geoff and Misha when I read Open Mind. Now I want more. Without revealing too much here I do have to say I hope we are how things are going. If really love to see it play out and grow. So good I read it twice lol.
Bre B.
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes is this book hot. It starts off with an intense role play that drags you in. Misha and Geoff are fantastic together but when Lukas is introduced it’s almost perfect. I love mmm especially mmm that is done beautifully making sure characters don’t feel left out.

This book has made it to my reread pile
Celine
Amazing second book

This book was very good. I was very intrigued by Geoff and Misha's relationship in the prevention book and happy to see this one coming out.

I was a bit scared due to the trigger warnings, thinking I might need to skip some parts if they became too much for me. But I didn't need to worry, all the scenes are very well handled, so I was alright through it.
I really loved this book and it left me wanting so much more for them and from them, and their community as a whole.

As said
Rachwithheadinabook
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness Batman!!! Wow there is so much heat in this book. I’m off to bed now full review will come soon

I’m awake now so ...

We met Misha and Geoff in book 1 of the series and I am glad we get a closer look at their wonderful relationship and how they give each other what they need even if they aren’t together.

Although you could read this as a stand-alone book, I believe that more enjoyment is received if read in order. If you like kink, heat, lots of heat, and loving in your books then
Shiney
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisty

Without giving away details this short story was surprisingly twisted. I loved the role play dynamic between Geoff and Misha. The love and care they show for each other is touching.
andrea moran
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Open encounters

This is an expansion of the free short story in a recent giveaway and showcases several different taboo kinks and was a welcome addition to the Kink Chronicles series
Cat
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness, batman!

This series just keeps getting better and better and hotter and hotter. If role play is your thing, this series will be right up your alley. Also, there is a delicious twist in this book. I can't wait for the next book!
Julie
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Melanie
OMG So HAWT!!!

A very hot, dirty story- you will love it! Role playing and dominance with a capital D. And love- lots of love!
Sabella
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First, if you're looking for the typical boy meets girl, fall in love, and HEA, this is not it. If you're looking for something just a little out of the box with adventure, intrigue, and so much hotness that there are not enough words to describe, then this is the book for you. I can't wait to read book 2 and find out more about Danica and the rest of the crew.
Shannon Tolen
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is just pure heat!!! Geoff and Misha, first introduced to us in Open Mind, finally get their own story in Open Encounters. The book starts out hot and doesn’t slow down much from there! It was nice that Ronan and Jamie got to visit the boys as well, tying together the books and bringing back your favorite characters.
I loved the way these two authors have come together to bring this world and characters together. The world and characters are thought out and yet so hot! It leaves you
Laura Mcshea
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misha, Geoff & Lukas! Yes please! And Sir May I have another. In the previous book we get a glimpse of Misha & Geoff. And I thought they were off the charts then. Introduce sexy and delicious Lukas and it’s another bottle of wax (lube)! One of the hottest books I’ve read this year. Can’t wait for the next book.
Kitt
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is hot, sweet, and steamy. I absolutely loved the characters and the connections. An m/m/m threesome? Sign me up! Great bdsm D/s kink. More, please.

I received a free copy of this story and have voluntarily left this honest review
Georgiana
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wished there was more explanation on the “role playing” part because I was completely lost for a minute when the names suddenly change right after sex. It confused me enough I almost stopped reading.

Overall, I liked this story. I thought Misha and Geoff where well thought out characters and there was definitely plenty of steamy moments.
Angela Seubert
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so steamy, sexy and just plain hot! Of course, it also had those tender sweet moments that we have come to expect from both of these amazing ladies.

If you read the first book in this series Open Mind, then you would have already met both Misha and Geoff. I was ao happy that I got to read this as I really wanted to get to know them better and see what their relationship is like under the surface. I loved both characters so much and they were so great together just giving each other
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a new author to me & I was pleasantly surprised at how well this MM book was written. The story-line and plot is well-thought out & written with characters (Geoff & Misha) that are quite well-developed with unique personalities that complement each other.
There is: a caring, open relationship with strong BDSM themes which are realistic portrayed between consenting adults who have strong emotional ties to each other, it is quite steamy & I really enjoyed reading it.
Szidi ☼
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC - 4.5

I loved the short story back in the Keep it Kinky Giveaway, and i was happy to read the whole story too! If you read the short freebie too, you can skip that part in this book and start at 20-25% - but honestly, i've read and enjoyed it again :)

The story was hot, I loved Misha and Geoff's relationship and their d/s lifestyle too. Misha is the best ever! And how Geoff is with him, just AWWW!
They are perfect for each other, and the things they do is beautiful. I love good BDSM and d/s
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Geoff and Misha’s story. It was a quick, very hot, read. I would love to read more of them together with Lukas.
Sallyann
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot kinky taboo fun!!! I loved everything about this book. The start of this story really got my heart fluttering, it was so hot and the scene that Geoff set up for his boy was just WOW!!! It was lovely to get a glimpse of the other characters from the first book. I’ve now got everything crossed that we get more Geoff, Lukas and Misha because the three of them together just makes my panties melt.
Cammey Kelley
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! The first scene?? WOW!

Geoff and Misha are in a committed D/s relationship, and OMG, these two keep each other on their toes!

When Geoff includes his BF, Lukas, the heat intensifies tenfold.

GREAT scenes and heartwarming characters!

Recommended!
Kim
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the world these two authors bring to us. And bring it they do. Never knew I would like kink like this.
Geoff & Misha were introduced in Ronan & Jamie's book, which by the way, smoking hot. So they decided to bring more molten lava to the plate.
I love the relationship and how these two authors expertly explain thru the story how each fulfill each other.
Belinda Zamora
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this next peek into these characters introduced in the first book in this series. I loved getting to know know about Mischa and Geoff. I love the fact that Misha, Zach and Jaime have become friends. Misha is very sweet and Geoff is very loving and does his absolute best to care for him and provide for him, especially making sure his fantasies come true in a safe, controlled environment. This book is extremely hot and delves into some serious kink.
Misty Lavigne
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book. I loved the first book and this one didn’t disappoint (other than being too short)! The love and trust between the Sir/boy is beautiful. The scenes are scorching hot and there are a couple of hot surprises along the way. Please, can we have more?
DTM
HOLY SHIT Luna and Morningstar...Open Encounters (Kink Chronicle #2/KU) was FANFREAKINTASTIC!! My jaw literally hit the floor last night after the first part...and then I was laughing and applauding your deliciously dirty minds...I NEED more of these guys...like ASAP...So hot, but so very sweet too!!! I need a smoke or 3 and is it too early for a shot of whiskey??? LOL. Brava ladies!!! Peeps FYI: Author's Note: For those of you that prefer warnings use the "Look Inside" feature to find them ...more

• Gentle Hand (Perfect Hands, #2)
  • Their Boy (The Game, #2)
  • Top Priority (The Game #1)
  • Heel (Working Out the Kinks ,#2)
  • Untamed (Untamed, #1)
  • Take Care of Us (Taking Care #3)
  • Can't Touch
  • Daddy Rules (Breaking the Rules #6)
  • Sir
  • Reunion (Ace's Wild #7)
  • Kel's Keeper
  • Intoxicating (Elite Protection Services, #1)
  • Rules to Break (Davey's Rules, #2)
  • In the Name of the Father
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)
  • Swallow (A Forbidden Desires Spin-off, #1)
  • Rocket Science
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
Luna David is a true romantic at heart who was fortunate enough to find and marry her soul mate. Most of the time she considers herself lucky to have been blessed with having g/b twins, but they're giving her a run for her money. She's a stay at home mom and an author, so when she's not begging her little monsters to behave, you'll most likely find her writing.

She loves anything book, coffee or

Kink Chronicles (1 books)
  • Open Mind (Kink Chronicles, #1)