Start by marking “Another” as Want to Read:

Another

The first time I saw him, he entranced me and offered to help me forget my broken engagement.

The second time was on a blind date with no last names and undeniable passion.

The third time, I was eight months pregnant with his baby he knew nothing about.

This time he’s not letting me walk away so easily.
Published September 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Another, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Another

arini
Sep 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
✨ 2.75 "HELLCAT" stars ✨

yikes this was a cringefest!! but only in the best possible way. i laughed a lot, not bcs it was funny, although it did have some hilarious moments. but more bcs the things these characters say, it was so corny and in contrast with their personalities.

lol filthy jokes

ian dirty talks a lot. and instead of it coming off as hot, it just sounded ridiculously amusing to me. it didnt have me fanning over myself. i just laughed out loud most of the time. his character is so
Serena
#TBRALERT #RFN #TopRead

ANOTHER is sexy, swoony, dirty, emotional and just fucking perfect!!

I. COULD. NOT. GET. ENOUGH! IAN IS FUCKING EVERYYYYYTHING!!! THIS STORY IS EVERYTHING!!!

Ok, back to Ian...He's funny, he's sexy, he's sweet, he's one of my fave baby daddy's EVERRRRR. Also, he's got the most delish dirty mouth!!! Ian is absolutely one of my fave book boyfriends!! And he's not even an asshole, and if you know me, assholes are my weakness!! OK, so Ian is my fave non-asshole book boyfriend.
Isabella.R
5 Peanut Stars ⭐

When an unorthodox blind date leads to an unexpected pregnancy, Carina Russo is left without a baby daddy. Although she is bold and resilient, there is no denying that she’s shaken up by this revelation. Juggling a successful career in a male dominated environment is hard work but throw in pregnancy hormones her emotions are spiralling.

Ian Bergamo is successful and a notorious playboy. Even though he’s never forgotten his one night stand with the gorgeous and ballsy Carina, she’
Fiona Cole
Sep 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
ANOTHER (A Surprise Pregnancy Romance) is LIVE and #Free in #KindleUnlimited!

Get ready to fall in love with #DaddyIan and Carina in this surprise pregnancy romance. Another is a steamy love story filled with tension and swoon-worthy moments! I hope you love this story as much as I do!

A Top 100 Amazon Bestseller

AMAZON: http://mybook.to/AnotherKindle

“Are you sure you don’t miss my kiss?” he asked just before his lips pressed to the corner of my mouth. “Tell me you don’t dream about our date,
Ri
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorites of 2019

This author is magic. Anything she writes has me staying up until the wee hours of the morning. She is one of those authors that make want to savor every word as if it was the tastiest morsel in the world. There is just something about her that feeds my soul. This book is everything that I love about reading. It is poignant, there are bumps in the road, but in the end, finding love and happiness makes the journey worth it.

I have wanted this story since Carina was first
KC Caron
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another by Fiona Cole will end up on every short list for Best Romance Reads of 2019. Trust me, everyone should read Another immediately. Carina stole my heart from the first flirt and Ian Bergamo is the book boyfriend who will haunt your dreams long after you’ve read his final sweet declarations.

I read Another in one sitting, it's so damn good. It's unique and torturous. Sure, it has Cole’s signature carnal delights—hot and dirty from the first flirt, the humor singes every page. However, Cole
C.L. Matthews
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm sure this is for Ian (my fav) and Carina (my other fav). GIMME. NOW.
I'm not playing Fi-fi.

EDITED:

Y'all have met Kev, right? When I first found Kevin two years ago, I fell hard. Like, every convo I have drooling over Fiona's books, he's the first I mention. He's from Shame Me Not BTW.
You're probably asking what's the forking point? Well, the point is... Ian is now my Kev. I
'll mention him whenever, however, and forever. I've loved him for a long time. Since Lovers, if we're being honest. That
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Accidental pregnancy with a hero who wants the heroine for keeps? YES PLEASE!
Roxs Reads
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Author Fiona Cole starts this story off with quite a bang, in more ways than one. Boudoir photography takes a turn into the very naughty when Ian and Carina step onto the stage. The first couple of chapters rev up the reader preparing them for a journey of slow-burn and sexual tension mixed with lots of laughter, periods of frustration and angst, along with heart-melting experiences for the couple.

This surprise-baby story was told in a way that matched the personalities of the characters to a T.
Caroline
5 Stars

This book was so hot in the beginning I was just fanning my self in hopes of not burning up! Then it started teasing and became a slow burn with so much hot tension in it I didn't know what to do with my self. It ended even hotter than the beginning but with so many swoon-worthy moments in it!
Not intrigued yet? Well then let me tell you a little bit about Ian and Carina!

Ian is the hottest baby daddy you will ever get to meet and he will have you like pudding in his hands from beginning to
Brigid Brown
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't wait for Carina and Ian's story, like seriously couldn't wait. The glimpses that we had of the tough as nails, always in control, Carina had me dying to find out how she'd handle an accidental pregnancy. The fact that the baby daddy is Ian, the dirty talking playboy, just made it all the more fun to watch how it would unfold. These two could barely do more than bicker back and forth when they were in each other's company, but they soon began to work as a team and became close.

Ashley Herndon
Shelves: best-of-2019
10 stars, can I give it 10 stars!!!!!!???
Pretty please with smoking hot hero, that dirty talks and is so kinds it's flipping hoooottttt on top???

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Seriously. Easily made it to one of my toooopppp reads ever. Not just 2019.

I read A LOT. A LOTTTTT. Of books.
Everything Fiona rights is just spot-effing-on.
This is no different and a dose of hotness covered in powered sugar!

This is Ian, Erik from Savior's best friend & Carina from Lovers story!

It starts 6-months after Lovers ends. An
Michelle
Shelves: 2019-favorites
Grab an extra set of panties before you begin reading all of Ian's dirty talk. You have been warned.

I have read these out of order and as stated before I'm happy I did. I needed to know that Carina was ok. Boy is she more than OKAY! I love when alpha males fall hard. I love it more seeing them fall in love with a baby. Seeing Ian fall so hard so fast was amazing. Seeing Carina heal was even more so. While I LOVE Jackson, I'm still not 100% ok with his story. I hated seeing her hurt, I could fee
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
This one is in my Top 3 Faves from Fiona.

It's got that perfect balance of heat and emotion that I really enjoy in her writing. Ian and Carina's story is a bumpy one and I loved how the author didn't shy away from the obstacles they had to overcome. It wasn't all hearts and flowers.

I have been a fan of Carina for a while and love her smarts and her humour. Ian is hilarious and all kinds of hot. Together they are everything good in romance! And I gotta say I'm a sucker for a surprise pregnancy bo
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
She’d been hurt before and had trust issues, but I was Ian Bergamo, and I could be very persuasive to the female population.

title - Another
author- Fiona Cole
Publish- 12 September 2019
Genre- second chance romance
Amazon - Another (A Surprise Pregnancy Romance) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X43LTGL/...
Available on kindle unlimited
My bookstagram- https://www.instagram.com/miftahul_ms...

♥♥♥♥♥

a standalone novel by Fiona Cole! recovering from her ex fiancé"s betrayal, Carrina who is a strong a
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone book in Voyeur world
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Carina Russo was a strong independent woman, but it didn’t mean her heart was immune from breaking. After being burned, she couldn’t put herself in the position of weakness again, so when Ian Bergamo came into her life, she only wanted physical pleasure. One passionate encounter turned into a lifetime of commitment with a new life growing inside her. Now, he must find a way to be in her life permanent
Tia Louise
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ANOTHER is LIVE and in Kindle Unlimited!!!! Fall in love with Daddy Ian and Carina in this surprise-pregnancy romance filled with tension and swoon-worthy moments.

Read for FREE in KU: http://mybook.to/AnotherKindle

***
SO much fun to read! It's my first by Fiona, and I really enjoyed it! ANOTHER starts out with a BANG (literally) and doesn't let up until the swoony HEA... I loved the emotions, the banter. I loved that Carina was such a smart, sassy, strong heroine... I totally got how Ian would dr
Lynn
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is incredible. I have loved Carina since Lovers. I love her strength and just being a woman. In Another -we see that other side of her and how she is broken and yet grows again. I LOVED IT!!!!!

Ian is absolutely amazing. Through everything with Carina he never waivers and that is so good. he is her strength when she needs him. And he builds her to be strong again on her own. Their daughter is first.... but they grow together.

I love Fiona Cole's writing, how she creates books to be read
Amy Dickinson
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Overall Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The genius of a good writer lies in his/her craftsmanship of story and characterization. You always want to find a little bit of yourself somewhere in the humanity of a character. Looking into a mirror of sorts, you cannot help but empathize with the character through your soul’s connection to him/her. Fiona Cole’s Another did just that for me. Her newest story shares the dichotomy, the struggle, of being a woman of great strength and allowing one’s self to feel vulnerable.
Cindy M. Green
Fan-fucking-tastic read by Fiona Cole 💜

I. LOVED. THESE. CHARACTERS
I. LOVED. THE. BANTER
THE. HEAT. BETWEEN. THEM. WAS. SCORCHING

This book is from the Voyeur world, gaining us front row access to Carina and the dirty talking, swoony as all get out, Ian! These two are the definition of passion, lust and mutual attraction. They are also each other's equal, one of the many things I really loved about this story. Carina was stubborn to a fault and fiercely independent, but that is the one quality i t
Na
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

"Ian, the consummate jokester, towered over me with the promise of domination, and I was ready to submit."

Wow, this book takes off with scenes that are off the charts HOT. Sadly for me after that it slowed dramatically down. Skipping a eight months after this hot encounter the story continues with the surprise pregnancy. Usually I'm not into surprise pregnancy books, but this one here turned out surprisingly interesting.

However, I think I would have enjoyed this story more if I had rea
Q.B. Tyler
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second Fiona dropped the first Another teaser I knew I was in. And then as soon as I saw the blurb, I knew I NEEDED it. Also, can we talk about that cover? Because holy gorgeous! Anywho, from the start, I was so captivated by Ian and Carina's story. I don't read a lot of the surprise/accidental pregnancy trope and Fiona Cole set the bar so high for the ones I read in the future! I love how utterly obsessed Ian is with Carina and although she's guarded AF, I loved watching her walls slowly co ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 HOT SWOON STARS!! I was swooning all the way through this book for Ian...This man is perfection inside and out. Ian and Carina will melt your Kindle, but their story will touch your heart. These two have been hurt and do not trust much, but find understanding in each other. Fiona Cole has written a phenomenal story that you can't put down.
Jen
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
SWEET JESUS! Daddy Ian has to be one of the most swoon worthy men I have read about in a long long time! I devoured Carina and Ian's story in one sitting, I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. I am LOVING this Voyeur world that Fiona Cole has created for us, and these characters are so complex yet relatable I am constantly wanting more and more.

We first met Carina in Lovers, as part of the couple that invited Jackson into their bed...and hearts. Reeling from her devastating breakup from Jake,
Elizabeth Clinton
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe that this is the first book I have read from Fiona Cole and it most definitely will not be my last. I know in Another you have met all these Amazing Characters in previous books but as I read this you feel you know these people and this definitely can be read as a stand-alone but I know I will go back and find out more about each and everyone of them.
What you can’t help to wonder that three times is a charm when it comes to Ian Bergamo & Carina Russo. There was a chance meet
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Could one of my gr safety peeps read this and tell me if it's safe??? 😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks to Alina, safety details in the comments
Andrea
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ian and Carina's story is complicated and written in the stars. Their road to forever isn't without obstacles but that's what makes Another so amazing. And perfect.
Passionpages50

My favorite Fiona book yet!!! Ian and Carina deserve all the stars!!! 🔥

I swear with every book release, Fiona Cole books just get better and better. This book had me salvating! There simply aren't words to describe how delectable Ian Bergamo is in this book. We met this spectacular specimen in Lovers, but this book can be read as a standalone if you wish. However, Lovers partly tells the story of Carina Russo who is the heroine of this book. So, if you wish to fully appreciate how freaking amaze
Michelle
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
I really liked Carina Russo in Lovers. She was bold, independent and full of life. The woman in this book had her engagement broken off and the residual hurt kept her from trusting another man easily. Ian was introduced briefly in Lovers and it was apparent that they had some potentially sizzling chemistry. So when they meet again during a photo shoot blind date (I loved the idea of this!), that chemistry exploded. While Ian was a great guy, definitely swoony and perfect daddy material, Carina w ...more
Adirondack Reads Romance
WHOOP! I can’t wait for Ian & Carina’s story 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Fiona Cole is a military wife and a stay at home mom with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. As much as she loved science she decided to postpone her career to stay at home with her two little girls and immersed herself in the world of books until finally deciding to write her own.