Start by marking “Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library, #4)” as Want to Read:
Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library, #4)

Shelf Awareness

(Green Valley Library #4)

After catching her husband in a compromising position, the last thing that Finley Granger wants is to enter the insanity that is the dating world. She’s dealing with enough upheaval: she’s quit her job as a journalist in Atlanta to start over as a librarian in the backwoods town of Green Valley, Tennessee. But her grandmother has other ideas. When GramBea teams up with her ...more
ebook
Published November 19th 2019 by Smartypants Romance

To ask other readers questions about Shelf Awareness, please sign up.
Stacy Knox They are connected but you can read these as standalone and be fine. Although, I recommend reading them all. They’re fantastic!!

Start your review of Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library, #4)
M.E. Carter
I'm done. It's all over. I've read all the SPU books. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW?!?!?
Kim
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars
Finley thought her life in Atlanta was going well with her Chief Editor job, husband, and plans to have kids...until it all imploded in an instant. Totally blindsided, she flees to her GramBea's house in the small town, Green Valley, Tennessee. Now she is living with three senior ladies including her Great Aunt Dot and their friend, Estelle and working in the town library. A big life change, but also a wake-up call to who she had let herself become.

She never expected to meet a tall,
Shauna Leslie
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was Fantastic. I absolutely loved all of the characters Katie places in the book. Finely’s strength and ability to find herself was very well written without being over the top or allowing her to wallow in self pity over her situation. Zeke’s character was nothing short of a true gentleman. Let’s not fall short of Fineley’s grandma and her crew. A total riot these older ladies were. This book had all the elements, heartbreak, anger, love and best of all a ton of humor.
Cassandra Martin
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me laughing out loud so many times!

'"Life is too short, and too precious to dick around and not go after what you want." I snorted, "That should be embroidered on a throw pillow"'

Finely and Zeke find each other when they are both at a transition in their lives. Finely is going through a divorce with her cheating ex, and Zeke is on the search for his birth parents.

Zeke is a handsome IT professional, Cosplaying nerd, and he OWNS it! Finely's Grandmother, her grand-Aunt, and
Annan Tiernan
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fabulous Katie Ashley southern story. The relationship Finley has with her grandmother and friends is so enlightening and entertaining. Zeke and Finley together are terrific!!! Each of them has a story to tell...together they can take on the world!
Raelene Barns
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome read, enjoy both Katie Ashley and Penny Reid, throw in a cross over characters and you have created a great book
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

It was after watching one of my favorites, Waiting to Exhale, that I had a breakthrough. Sure, one might say rounding up your husband’s clothes to cut the crotches out of them was more of a breakdown than a breakthrough, but I didn’t care. I had a purpose.

“GramBea, while I might have an English degree, I’m a journalist and an editor, not a librarian.” In my mind, I couldn’t imagine a more depressing prospect. Nothing screams spinster like a librarian. I could literally feel my
Smartypants Romance
Aug 07, 2019 marked it as to-read

We are incredibly excited to announce the lovely and wonderfulKatie Ashley Romance's book for Smartypants Romance! 'Shelf Awareness' is a full-length contemporary romantic comedy, can be read as a standalone, and is book #4 in the Green Valley Library series!

RELEASE DATE: November 19, 2019

Add to your shelf on Goodreads:http://bit.ly/2ZGlFAO

(HEADS UP: This book will have no Amazon
Caitlin Reads
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was hilarious! Finley moves into her grandmother’s house after she discovers her husband has been cheating on her. She quickly runs into Zeke who is in Green Valley to find his birth parents while working as an IT professional at the library. There is immediate chemistry between them but Finley is hesitant as she’s coming out of a marriage and romance is the last thing she thinks she needs. I loved Zeke! He was a hot nerd in the best possible way and he was proud of it. He was just a ...more
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

It wasn't completely terrible and I did like how the author included a diverse lead hero but nevertheless it was still mediocre at best and I wasn't completely won over. With that being said, I'm not sure if it's just me or not but the smartypants romances just weren't cutting it and it's become more than a struggle to find anything remotely likable about them. Is it just me or…?
Heather Miller
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I recieved a copy of Shelf Awareness for an early review, and I am so thrilled to have been able to read this. While Finley's marriage has fallen apart (absolutely worst way possible too!) instead of staying around to mope or torture herself, she's quits her job in Atlanta and moves to a small (key word: SMALL) town in East Tennessee. While there, she is able to reinvent herself - new career and new love interest!

I thought the story with Zeke was great. It's not often that the hero is American
Angie Reed
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finely wanted to surprise her husband but she ended up the surprised one. Now she is back in Green Valley piecing her life back together she she meets Zeke. Sometimes when life closes a door it opens a much better one. I couldn’t put this book down!
Kelly
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*rubs hands together* Okay. We're back in Green Valley--and the Green Valley Public Library, to be precise--where Finley retreats to her grandmother's house after finding out her husband is cheating on her. (As an aside, Finley is WAY chill about the entire situation. More so than I personally thought she should be, but I'm starting to think I'm a deeply vindictive person who longs to see cheats and liars get their just desserts in the most Cletus way possible.)

Needless to say, Finley isn't
Curlyhairlass19
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 stars!

This book was my first Katie Ashley book, and it was so delightfully good!! Right off the bat this story threw me for a loop for reasons I won’t divulge..ya just gotta read, and find out what! Love being in GreenValley of course, and as all the other SPR authors have done such an amazing job in bringing those Penny feels, Katie delivers awesomeness as well.

I fell in love with Zeke. He was just plum amazin’, and Perfect! I love that he was heavy into Cosplay, and such a sexy nerd.
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4 STARS!

Shelf Awareness by Katie Ashley is a part of Penny Reid's SmartyPants Romance World and book 4 in the Green Valley Library series.

Finley and Zeke find each other after both overcoming some hurdles in their respective lives. The small town of Green Valley, Tennessee brings them together.

This sweet romance was packed with laughs, sexy moments, and great life lessons that will touch your heart. The story also shared the powerful bond between Finley and her grandmother Beatrice, her
Chelé
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first Katie Ashley book and that's been one of my favorite parts about reading some of the smarty pants romance books, getting to read new to me authors!

Can you imagine working with a personal trainer for months, getting all dolled up and sexy to surprise your husband for a night he won't forget only to come home and walk in on something devastating and shocking! Betrayal at the highest level AND there's a twist to this deception that had my jaw hitting my kindle! Fuck you Grant!

So
Fiona
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finley leaves Atlanta still reeling from the demise of her marriage. She goes to Green Valley to stay with her grandmother, godmother, and aunt. She is reluctant to jump into dating again but her family has other ideas. She meets Zeke, who is on a sabbatical in Green Valley and her curiosity is piqued. This story is funny, sweet, and sexy. I love the chemistry between Finley and Zeke, but I equally love Finley’s rapport with her loving but interfering family. I really enjoyed this book…it is ...more
Carissa
I loved this one! I just loved how the whole story played out. A bit unexpected in some parts and it was funny too! Cute ending.

I received this book at my request and have voluntarily left this unbiased review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
A
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary
I voluntarily reviewed an early copy of this book :) this is technically the fourth book in the Green Valley library series, which is part of a much bigger Pennyverse, that I will explain in a moment, but it works perfectly well as a standalone, so even if you are brand new to this author or world, you can easily pick it up and enjoy :) you get all the necessary informations about the main couple in this story, and even though there are definitely interesting appearances from other people who ...more
Kahea
***4 Stars***

This was a fun, quick read that was low on drama and angst and filled with some laugh out loud moments as well as some swoon worthy ones that had me melting and a cast of characters that definitely made things all kinds of interesting.

I loved Finley and Zeke. Finley is sweet, sassy and though she’s had her world flipped upside down, she slowly works through it all (with a little help here and there) and comes out stronger for it in the end. Zeke was a surprise and a very pleasant
Michele McMullen
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Katie has taken us back to Green Valley for a fabulously southern romance ! Finley & Zeke are sweet, swooning and sexy.
Finely has returned to recharge following a cheating husband put an end to her marriage. She has taken up residence with her grandmother and has been keeping to herself to regroup and figure out what she wants. Zeke and Finely meet of course at the library and begin a friendship that neither one was expecting. Zeke is sweet and swoon worthy he soon realizes the reason that
Lori
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finley and Zeke

I really enjoyed this book! Finley has put some time and effort into improving herself, in part to help her marriage. Then she catches her husband cheating on her and her life is turned upside down. She leaves the big city and moves to the small town of Green Valley to stay with her grandmother. At her new job at the library she meets Zeke. Zeke is spending sometime away from his home and meets Finley while volunteering at the library.

Zeke is not who Finley expects him to be. He
Dru
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so adorable! I loved getting to know Finley and Zeke! (As well as the new characters in Green Valley).
Anne - Books of My Heart
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from Publicity team. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Here we are in the final book of the Green Valley library series, for now. They are all in Kindle Unlimited. These are set in Tennessee in the town where the Winston Brothers grew up and the library is where Bethany Winston worked. Finley and Zeke both come to town and work at the library.

Finley has spent lots of time
Ashley
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
“It won’t be a new life until you start living it.”

Finley Granger needs a fresh start. After quitting her job and moving in with her grandmother, aunt and godmother, she gets that new start in Green Valley, Tennessee, where she gets a job at Green Valley Library and meets the mysterious Zeke.

“‘You think I’m mysterious?’ I nodded. ‘No one seems to know anything about you.’ ‘I know about me. All you had to do was ask.’”

This was my first novel by the hilarious Katie Ashley. There were several
Misty Warner
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. This is the 4th book in the series and is a standalone. Each book in the series is written by a different author but all take place in Green Valley.
Finley has just found out her husband has been having an affair. With a broken heart she flees to Green Valley to live with her grandmother. Despite her protest GramBea won't let her wallow in self pity and insist on getting her a job at the local library.
Zeke has been volunteering his time to the
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelf Awareness is maybe the most perfect RomCom!! I haven’t laughed, cringed with awkwardness (trust me...you’ll know when you get there), & swooned at a book this much in forever! Finley is hilarious and awesome! I loved that we meet her at maybe the worst moment in her life, and that throughout the book we get to see her find herself and regain her confidence!
Zeke is so adorkable!! I loved that he is so open and friendly. Gahhh! I loved these two together. They had so much unstoppable
Tracy Ashley
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finley leaves Atlanta quite upset over the end of her marriage, she heads home to Green Valley to stay with her grandmother, godmother, and aunt until she can get back on her feet. While she wants to nurse her broken heart, her family has other ideas and she finds herself interviewing for a new job and meeting a whole group of people she is excited to call friends. She also meets Zeke, a sexy nerd and the very swoon worthy IT guy for the library. His nerdy ideas of fun might just be what it ...more
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great read and a wonderful addition to the Green Valley family of books. There were many laugh out loud moments with Finley and Zeke, Finley and her grandmother and friends, and just Finley trying to navigate life being single again. I thoroughly enjoyed this read from Katie Ashley.
jordane
Nov 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
Not much happened during the first part of the book and then the second part was a bit too rushed. But it was still a cute and funny story with great characters!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• No Whisk No Reward (Donner Bakery, #3)
  • My Bare Lady (Scorned Women's Society, #1)
  • Stud Muffin (Donner Bakery, #2)
  • Sticking to the Script (Cipher Office #2)
  • Weight Expectations (Cipher Office, #1)
  • Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
  • Code of Conduct (Cipher Security, #1)
  • Baking Me Crazy (Donner Bakery, #1)
  • Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers, #7)
  • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Christmas Cliche
  • The Lineup
  • Blindsided
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Christmas in the City
  • Outmatched
  • Maybe This Christmas
Katie Ashley is a New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Top Ten Best-Selling author of both Indie and Traditionally published books. She's written rockers, bikers, manwhores with hearts of gold, New Adult, and Young Adult. She lives outside of Atlanta, Georgia with her daughter, Olivia, her Heeler-Mix, Belle, and her two cats, Harry Potter and Hermoine. She has a slight obsession with Pinterest, ...more

Green Valley Library (4 books)
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
  • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
  • Prose Before Bros (Green Valley Library, #3)
“GramBea leaned in to give Naomi a hug along with the small-town “swapping sugar” kiss on the cheek.” 0 likes
“taking notice of the first new male peen that came my way. Especially a mysterious peen that could be in town for nefarious purposes.” 0 likes