Start by marking “Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)” as Want to Read:
Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)

Crime and Periodicals

(Green Valley Library #2)

In Green Valley, Tennessee everybody knows everybody, but nobody knows Sabrina Logan.

Sabrina has been hiding in plain sight for years. Living her life inside of books, dutifully helping her family, and hoping no one will notice her. So far? Mission accomplished!

Yet when sexy—and distrustful—sheriff, Wyatt Monroe returns to town with his daughters, h
Published November 5th 2019 by Smartypants Romance

To ask other readers questions about Crime and Periodicals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crime and Periodicals

Start your review of Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library #2)
Penny Reid
Aug 03, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

I cannot wait for this book!
A
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, contemporary
I voluntarily reviewed an early copy of this book :) I can't you guys... this book was just so stinking cute that I can't even... :) I am sitting here with the biggest grin on my face and I'm wondering how am I supposed to find words that will explain in the best way all the warm and fuzzy feelings this story gave me :) so let's start with some basic informations :) this is the second book in Green Valley library series but totally works as a standalone :) it's also part of a bigger Pennyverse / ...more
Jen
5 Sweet Stars

To say Sabrina Logan doesn’t get out much would be a huge understatement. Just because she was born and raised in Green Valley doesn’t mean she’s comfortable, you know, being in Green Valley. If we’re getting down to it, Sabrina isn’t really comfortable anywhere except her family’s ranch and her job at the library.

I was a shy hermit, prone to fits of anxiety. I was a hot mess of insecurity and doubt, wrapped up in a cozy blanket of fear.

I hate to say it, but her self assessment was right on the noselibrary.
Smartypants Romance

We are excited to announce the wonderful Author Nora Everly's book for Smartypants Romance. 'Crime and Periodicals' is a full-length contemporary romantic comedy, can be read as a standalone, and is book# 2 in the Green Valley Library series!

RELEASE DATE: November 5, 2019

** PRE-ORDER LINKS **
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2GMpRI6
Nook: https://bit.ly/336y0R3
Google Play: https://bit.ly/2GJfjJE
Add to your shelf on Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2KdZTzj

(HEADS UP: This book will have no Amazon pre-order!)

** Blurb **

Sabrina has been hiding in plain sight for years. Living her life insid
Dali
Nora Everly continues the Green Valley Library series with Crime and Periodicals, an utterly sweet confection and lovely addition to Penny Reid’s Green Valley World.

After one too many deaths in her family, Sabrina Logan has devoted her life to taking care of her family while retreating into her books. She’s extremely shy and anxious but she’s no hermit. She hides in plain sight as an assistant librarian and has thus far managed to evade all notice except for the newly relocated Sheri
Caitlin Reads
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What would Sienna Diaz do?

This book is another winner in the Smartypants Romance world. Crime and Periodicals is my first introduction to Nora Everly and I really enjoyed her writing. Sabrina is a VERY shy librarian trying to break out of her shell and start to experience the world. Wyatt is a swoon worthy sheriff and a sexy single dad. Their worlds collide when Sabrina is pulled over on the side of the road tending to her autistic and adorable nephew when Wyatt comes to her rescue. There is an
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
Crime and Periodicals by Nora Everly

5* review by Emerald Book Reviews

‘“You attach your memories to books.  I want to read all of them - every one of your favourites.  Then you can tell me all the reasons why you love them.”

“Wyatt,” she softly murmured.

“Sabrina, I mean it.  Everything I find out about you, I like.  I’m lucky I met you that day. It will always be my favourite traffic stop.”’

Believe me, “Crime and Periodi
Katie Ashley
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crime and Periodicals is one of those novels you could totally see as a Hallmark movie. It's heart-warming and uplifting in its portrayal of two selfless individuals who life hasn't always been very kind. At the same time, it packs the angst and romance along with a delicious smidge of steam. Besides the two strong leads, you get a colorful cast of side characters who add to the novel's appreciation and beauty. There's also some familiar Green Valley faces whose appearance will make you swoon an ...more
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Another one bites the dust! Despite what it looks like, I am trying to give these installments of this series a fair shot but I'm just not feeling this. "Crime and Periodicals" was effy and I'm sure the only character I had a liking to was Harry. I mean how can you not like him?! Otherwise everything else fell under the same category as the early releases. Wyatt and Sabrina weren't much to rave about and due to the lame nature of the plot, I had ended skimming more than actually read. Sad
Helen
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good , and impressive from a new author !
lazybookconqueror
Crime and Periodicals is a cute book. It has a very Hallmark Movie type of story, and while that might be appealing to a lot of readers (absolutely no shade guys, if you like very sweet books, go for it) it was just too light for me.

What I really enjoyed about this book is that it details situations and differences in a very warm and accepting way. For example, Sabrina is a 27 year old librarian that is a virgin and suffers from extreme social anxiety, but that's ok. People accept th
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok....man, I’m not sure where to start...I absolutely, totally, 100% LOVED this book. Sabrina is possibly one of my favorite characters ever. Her awkwardness is so relatable and endearing. I loved that we got to see her grow and participate in the world, and not just observe it (I’m so guilty of doing the same). Her love for her niece & nephews is so strong you can just feel it coming off the pages. And Wyatt....I love him. He is so swoon worthy. Like Sabrina, you can feel his love for his d ...more
Bibliomedico
For More Content ( Book Reviews / Recommendations / Interviews and Giveaways ) Visit My Blog : https://bibliomedico.wordpress.com/
********************
ARC provided by the publisher & Social Butterfly PR , Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read the book.
********************
" My Heart was overflowing. I had so much love to give - the fear that had held it back for so long was gone. I couldn't wait to see what the future would bring "

Beautiful and meaningful story.
A sweet love story about responsibilities/>/>
Nora Everly
Oct 04, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

AVAILABLE NOW!!
Check Out CRIME AND PERIODICALS
Pre-Order links: https://www.noraeverly.com/smartypant...
Anne Wright
This is the first book I've read by this author, and I love it! This is one of the Spartypants Romance novels, written in the existing world of Green Valley created by Penny Reid - part of the Pennyverse. The characters and the story are wonderfully written; I loved library assistant Sabrina, and Sheriff Deputy Wyatt. Divorced Wyatt has two of the cutest little girls, and has returned to Green Valley to raise them with help from his mom, and support from his brothers. Sabrina is terribly shy, an ...more
Jacqueline Francis
This book is AMAZING! I didn’t want it to end. I absolutely loved the heroine. She is so relatable—confident but shy in social situations. And the hero? Be still my heart. Who wouldn’t love a hot sheriff single dad?

The romance was so sweet and the pair were a match made in heaven. The suspense was slight but still made me want to keep on reading. I love everything about this book. If you like sweet talking heroes and shy, socially awkward heroines, READ THIS BOOK!

I received an advanced copy in
Curlyhairlass19
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.25 stars!

This was my first Nora Everly book, and I just love it when an author surprises me. As always, it feels so good to be back in Penny’s world of Green Valley, and these authors nail that particular writing. Very well done! I’m a sucker for a single parent romance, and in this book it gave me that x2! You have to read the book to find out all those details because this girl doesn’t like to give anything away.

What happens when a shy librarian who just happens to be a virgin,
jordane
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
*2.5*

I had a hard time getting into this book because not much happened in it, and i also didn't really like how insta-love this was. What i enjoyed tho was the relationship they both had with the kids, it was cute
Amaia
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy swoony sweetness batman!!!!
Elizabeth
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as nope-nope-nope
First a 20 yr celibate heroine and now a virgin! This series sucks!
Erica Testa
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Crime and Periodicals
Well, this was just such a sweet book! You know those stories that just have you smiling when you set it down? Wyatt and Sabrina were both kind, wonderful people who had some brokenness and heartache to get through.

I loved watching Sabrina become more and more open throughout the course of the book. Her crippling shyness was almost painful to “witness” at first, but she had a fantastic inner dialogue and you really felt for her. I found myself laughing out
M.E. Carter
A sexy single dad who works as a hot copy falls in love with a shy librarian while she fights for custody of her special needs son from his horrible dad?
Dude. You hit ALL my favorite tropes and you hit them well!!
Vanessa (nessreads)
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 “What would Sienna Diaz Do?” Stars

This was my first Nora Everly book, and I’m just flippin’ giddy as heck with this story. I’m a total sucker for a single parent romance, and this book gave me that x2! I got so many warm fuzzy feelings while reading all about Sabrina and Wyatt. They definitely had me smitten nonstop.

Sabrina is extremely shy and keeps to herself. She’s only herself with her family and likes that just fine. But when Wyatt, a sheriff, catches her eye and
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book. Not only is it set in my favorite place ever in the PennyVerse, Happy Valley, but the characters are just perfect. Both Sabrina and Wyatt have baggage, and quite a bit of it, but it doesn't stop them from exploring the chemistry between them.

When shy librarian Sabrina meets sexy and sweet deputy sheriff Wyatt, everything changes, for both of them. She has issues talking to people and he has issues trusting people after being burned, how in the worl
Izzie d
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
abire
Nov 09, 2019 marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
dnf at 28%.

i can't connect with the characters and i'm not really a fan of the writing. the "romance" feels too forced in a very shoved down throat way! the main characters don't have any chemistry... the only thing i "liked" was wyatt's scenes with his daughters but not enough to suffer through the rest of this! i'm sad that i couldn't get into this but at the same time i don't wanna force myself and then end up in a slump so yeah...
Cassandra Martin
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Everyone of the Green Valley Library Series authors have brought something new and authentic to this series, and it gives me that 'contented sigh' feeling. Wyatt and Sabrina come from very different circumstances and it was wonderful that they could grow and find their happiness together with their families too. Harry was a delight in this story, and Mel and Mak just brought joy.
Kelly
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No lie, I like hanging out in the Green Valley Public Library and seeing what shenanigans can be found among the books. Sabrina likes the books, too. The shenanigan part she thinks she can do without, but when a sexy sheriff sets his sights on you, you figure things out mighty quick.

Sabrina is sweet and shy and has dedicated herself to her family to the point she's no longer living her own life. Taking the step to attempt to talk to Wyatt is already pushing her outside her comfort zo
Carissa
This is my first read of Nora's and her writing was good. I think there's a bunch of us who can relate to Sabrina. Wyatt is a swoony single dad. It was cute to see their relationship evolve and of course theres other obstacles in the plot where Wyatt rescues Sabrina.

I received this book at my request and have voluntarily left this unbiased review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Tammy's Timeout
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"The whole bar and everyone in it disappeared until it was just us dancing together, bathed in the moonlight filtering in through the high windows, and the little lights - so much like stars - illuminating the dance floor with their tiny rays. As the song ended, he spun me out - just like Everett did to Willa - then back up against his body to dip me low with his arm wrapped tight around my waist. He grinned down at me with those gorgeous lips and beautiful chocolate brown eyes and I - I would n ...more
Sign up for my newsletter: https://www.noraeverly.com/newsletter-1

Nora Everly is a lifelong bookworm. She started reading the good stuff once she was tall enough to sneak the romance novels off the top of her mother’s bookshelf and it has been non-stop ever since.
Once upon a time she was a substitute teacher and an educational assistant. Now, she’s a writer and stay at home mom to two small humans and one fat cat.
N

Green Valley Library (4 books)
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
  • Prose Before Bros (Green Valley Library, #3)
  • Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library, #4)