Start by marking “Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)

Love in Due Time

(Green Valley Library #1)

Naomi Winters will be forty--soon-ish--and she's only been with one man. One night. One time. Long ago. She believes everything happens for a reason, and the universe spoke about Nathan Ryder.

Nathan Ryder isn't the same man who hightailed his bike out of Green Valley eighteen years ago. As a rule breaker, women are one area he acts a fool. Case in point...the local librari
Expected publication: October 22nd 2019 by Smartypants Romance

Win a Copy of This Book

• Love in Due Time by L.B. Dunbar
    Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
    Release date: Oct 22, 2019
    AUTOGRAPHED COPY
    Release date: October 22, 2019

-What: Win a print, autographed copy of 'Love in Due Time', book #1 in the Green Valley Library Series b

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 1 copy available, 4169 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Sep 23 - Oct 22, 2019

Countries available: U.S. and Canada

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Love in Due Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in Due Time

Penny Reid
    Jul 31, 2019 marked it as to-read

This is how I feel about this.
    Smartypants Romance
    Jul 31, 2019 marked it as to-read

We are so excited to announce the lovely and fabulous L.B. Dunbar, Author's book for Smartypants Romance. 'Love in Due Time' is the first book in the Green Valley Library Series, a contemporary romantic comedy, and can be read as a standalone.

RELEASE DATE: October 22nd, 2019

** PRE-ORDER LINKS **
    Amazon: https://amzn.to/2LPJCm8
    Apple Books: https://apple.co/2SQQ4df
    Nook: https://bit.ly/333ClEs
    Kobo: https://bit.ly/2ZmQSZE
    Google Play: https://bit.ly/3314Xya
    Add to your shelf on Goodreads: https://bit.
    Cassandra Martin
    Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Love in Due Time is a true example of a second chance romance. Naomi and Nathan have such chemistry, even after 18 years! They were brought together and torn apart in one night. I loved Naomi’s humor, with her signs and different ‘types’ of humor, I was laughing out loud at some of them. The way that Naomi describes kissing Nathan was amazing, comparing it to different baked good, cause who doesn’t love baked goods! Stuck on you was such a wonderful theme and word choice that they used to descri ...more
    Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
    “Love in Due Time” by L.B. Dunbar
    (Smartypants Romance)

#Review #SmartypantsRomance #SecondChance #Olderprotagonists

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘His eyes rake down my long coat draped to the top of my boots. It’s functional but it keeps me warm.

“Friday then,” I say, unable to fight the grin curling my lips. Nathan shakes his head with a soft chuckle.

“Witch or not Naomi Winters, you’ve put a spell on me, and I don’t want it broken.”’

Author LB Dunbar’s writing for “Love in Due Time” is an exquisite and elaborate art form,
    Bibliomedico
    Check Out My Blog For More Reviews , Recommendations , Authors Interviews and More : https://bibliomedico.wordpress.com/

ARC provided by the publisher & Social Butterfly PR , Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read the book.
    *************************
    " That's Why I love Books . Books are stable and steadfast. Reliable. Books are comfort from heartache and hope from despair . Maybe Julianne Should put that on one of her signs . I sigh . What will I do Without My Books ? "

I must say t
    Amber
    Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I felt this was a bit different than L.B. Dunbar's typical books. I just finished up the Silver Foxes series so I'm comparing those to Love in Due Time and this was good but not what I expected. It's much more tame (not as steamy) than her other books and it was a bit of a slow burn romance.

Naomi's character was interesting to say the least...very 'out there' in a good way I guess and of course we get Nathan who's super sweet and very manly at the same time. They had a quick one night stand 18
    Carissa
    This was my first read by L.B. Dunbar. This one for me was just ok. I like the fact we have late 30's for the main couple, but I wasn't connecting with the characters. I did like some parts with the bikers which added some interest in the story. But overall the story was way too long for what it was.

I received this book at my request and have voluntarily left this unbiased review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
    BookishStacy
    Aug 04, 2019 added it
    Shelves: arc
    I am stupid excited for this!!
    lazybookconqueror
    Shelves: interesting, romance
    This book you guys... WOW.

This had everything that I love in a contemporary romance.
    An interesting plot full of mysteries that you have to piece together while the story moves along. Set in a LIBRARY. A quirky heroine that is not afraid to be different. And while she is smart and self-fulfilled she still has a lot of insecurities to deal with. A sweet, vulnerable, and yet incredibly badass hero, full of tattoos and some delightful silver scruff.

We follow the story of Naomi Winters, a 39-year-o
    Alexandra
    Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Gimme all the LB Dunbar books 😍😍, I love her stories.

This second chance romance is beautiful.

Naomi and Nathan once met each other in a bar and after a passionate night, some broken promises and a devastating accident Naomi now lives alone in a house near the woods. The librarian is a Wiccan and thus the talk of town. Nathan once was a prospect for a MC and is now a father of two girls. 18 years after their unforgettable night they meet again. A sign?!

Absolutely great.
    The protagonists are both
    Heather andrews
    Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Nathan is quite a tease, “so you aren’t totally opposed to my wand in your cauldron?” I flirtatiously tease." Nathan is duch a smooth man, “you’re drinking,” I say which isn’t really the first thing I want to tell her. I want to tell her she’s beautiful..." I liked this book, I liked Nathan.
    Dali
    With the expansion of the SmartyPants Romance by Penny Reid, she has opened the door to endless opportunities for incredible romances steeped with all the all the wonderful feels.

Love in Due Time is a wonderfully sweet, sexy and moving second chance story about Naomi Winters, the quirky almost forty-ish librarian “who practices self-love in hopes of reviving her inner goddess” and has always kept a piece of her heart set aside for Nathan Ryder, the man-boy who disappeared without a trace eighte
    Kelly
    Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    A motorcycle riding, silver fox doesn't seem like he'd be the perfect foil for an almost-forty librarian who's known around town for her quirks and buttoned-down ways. AND YET.

Yep, Naomi and Nathan were good together. She's effectively shut down and tried to live under the radar after a series of events shattered her sense of self as a young woman. He's...well, Nathan had his reasons for leaving like he did and he's been dealing with the fallout from that ever since. He might be fumbling along i
    Caitlin Reads
    Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    "I'm all tangled up inside over you. I'm stuck on you."

I stayed up late last night finishing this one. Love in Due Time is a great second chance romance featuring Naomi, a local librarian in Green Valley, and Nathan, a sexy biker and dad. I loved that this book featured two characters in their late 30's instead of your typical 20's/early 30's. I absolutely adored both Naomi and Nathan and loved watching their relationship grow. I also really liked learning about Naomi's Wiccan religion and found
    Amaia
    Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Do you know how some book put a permanent smile on your face while reading them? Love in due time was one of those for me. I enjoyed everything about this second chance romance but Naomi Winters steals the show. Completely. She’s a superstar. THE BEST. She’s such a unique character but relatable at the same time... very sweet, innocent and scarred from her past but also strong and determined to stay true to herself. I absolutely love her.
    As with all of the other Smartypants Romance books it was
    Chantell Reid
    Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    I can’t get over this book! At just over the half way mark, I had to put it down and take a breath. The emotions gripped me so tight, I didn’t think I could continue.

The laughter and banter balanced with the heat and intensity in a perfect blend.

Naomi and Nathan started something 18yrs ago but life got in the way. Fast forward, the results of that interruption threaten their second chance that starts with a book.

Dunbar never disappoints. Well, I was bummed when the book was over.
    Paula
    Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    "Miss Naomi, why aren't you married?"
    Oh my. "Well, Professor Snape could never get over Lily."

YOU GUYS THIS BOOK, I LOVED IT It's heartwarming, funny, hot, sexy, everything you are looking for in a contemporary romance book is here. Love in due time is a book about second chances, about universe's messeges, about forgiveness, family and love.

I loved the main characters so bad. Naomi is a close-to forty yo woman and works as a librarian in the town library. When she was 21 something horrible
    Em__Jay
    Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I am a fan of L.B. Dunbar’s romances featuring main characters in their 40s, so there was no way I was going to miss out on reading LOVE IN DUE TIME. It’s part of Penny Reid’s Smartypants Romance world and is set in Green Valley, the place where we first met Penny Reid’s Winston Brothers.

This book can definitely be read as a standalone but I urge Penny Reid fans who are familiar with Green Valley and its inhabitants to read this as soon as you can get your mitts on it. The revelations will BLOW.
    JG
    Love in Due Time is the first book in the Green Valley Library series, set in the Green Valley world of the Penny Reid Univers aka Pennyverse. Part of the Smartypants Romance line up, these books are all set in the world first started by one of my favorite authors, Penny Reid. And for some reason have now taken a life of their own!

Love in Due Time is about second chances, hard choices and well living in a place where being different carries a lot of baggage. When Naomi and Nathan first met they
    Kris Reads Romance
    Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I loved getting to step back into Green Valley and get to know some new residents, along with visiting a few old ones.

Naomi and Nathan had me planted in my cozy reading chair until I finished this entire thing in nearly one sitting!

Naomi was a wonderful heroine. She served as a necessary reminder for us to not put people into boxes labeled with all our own assumptions. Just because someone sees the world a little differently, dresses specifically, or holds beliefs that you don’t, doesn’t mean th
    Chris
    Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    “I’m a thirty-nine-year-old sexually-repressed librarian who practices self-love in hopes of reviving her inner goddess.” - Naomi
    From the very beginning of Love in Due Time Naomi captured me. Her innocence and sweetness were endearing, but when combined with her strength and determination to be true to herself, that is when she showed how amazing she really was! And then when she allowed her slightly naughty side to show, she became a true goddess and put a smile on my face.
    Nathan knew Naomi wa
    Cassie May
    Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
    Love in due time was my fourth book of the Smartypants romance and the one I had the hardest time (so far) to get into. Probably because I have not been in the right mood, because after I put it down and restarted a few days later, I could not wait to finish this book. It was freaking amazeballs and that means something, because normally I don’t really care for the mature couples in romance, but this one was just adorable. I loved the mood the book
    Samantha Ortegon
    Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I had no idea what to expect starting Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library series) by L.B. Dunbar. I'm already a fan of Dunbar's over forty and second chance at love writing, this time I feel as if she threw in the whole darn kitchen sink with this perfectly written story. As a reader, I finished this story feeling rewarded. I was gifted a hot as hell MC man, Nathan Ryder, who is also a single father and Naomi Winters, a librarian, who I couldn't help but fall in love with.

Naomi opened my eyes
    Reading Addict
    Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    When I saw that one of my favorite over 40 romance writers had a new book set in the Winston Brothers world I was thrilled to be able to read an early copy. L.B. Dunbar does an excellent job of giving us a second chance love story set in the fictional town of Green Valley, Tennessee. Naomi Winters is the small town's librarian. She is 39 and has possibly more baggage and quirks that come on with age but she has accepted herself for who she is and that is truly what really matters. What she hasn' ...more
    I can see that I’m totally in the minority here but this book isn’t for me. I have been so nervous about writing this review! I know how much hard work, sweat and tears that go into this whole book process.

Let me say that I love L.B. Dunbar. I mean, really really, love this author. She is one of my go-to authors. I recommend her every chance I get when a reader asks for the genre she writes. I love her Facebook fan page. She is great on interacting with ‘us fans’ and one day I hope to meet her.
    Robin
    Oct 07, 2019 added it
    This is a second chance love story. Naomi Winters fell for a man she met in a bar and spent the night with when she was 21 years old. He said he would call but she never heard from him. Fast forward eighteen years later and Naomi has a chance meeting with her one night stand in the local Piggly Wiggly. Nathan is an older version of what she remembers. Naomi is different with her long white streaked hair and dresses frumpy and is very insecure. She blames herself for an unfortunate accident that ...more
    Frances Hernandez
    Kristy Wilson
    Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I have to say I adore Green Valley, and learning that I would have the opportunity for more stories from this town made my heart sing. The Wintson's feel like friends, and this spin off based at the library makes me feel closer to Bethany Winston.

As a reader you have to dig a library setting.
    I don't get to the library like I did when I was younger and also i read mostly digital books. But I think we can all agree a library can be a magical place for young and old. After all books are portals to
    Elizabeth Clinton
    If any one deserves a second chance it has to be Nathan & Naomi. Eighteen years have past, lives move on, people change but when your past comes back to you in the most unconventional of places you can’t help to wonder why.
    Naomi works at the Green Valley Library, keeps to herself, lives her life like some people wouldn’t understand but there is just a sadness that keeps her forgetting who she was so many years ago. Can seeing Nathan again after so many years bring it all back to the forefro
    Nicky Price
    Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Second chance romance for over 40 a must read.

Meet Naomi Winters a 39 year old Librarian getting on with her life in green valley.

That is until she walks into Piggly Wiggly and bumps into a man that changed her life 18 years ago Nathan Ryder.

She has not seen or heard from Nathan in 18 years little does he know what impacted he did have on her life.

The attraction is still there between them both Nathan wants to get to know Naomi again after he visits her at the library and suggests they have thre
    « previous 1 3 next »
    Receive once-a-month updates and more with Love Notes: http://bit.ly/LoveNotesfromLBDunbar

L.B. Dunbar has been accused of having an over-active imagination. To her benefit, this imagination has created over twenty novels, including #sexysilverfoxes rom-com for the over 40; a small-town world (Sensations Collection), rock star mayhem (Legendary Rock Star series), MMA chaos (Paradise Stories), and a

Green Valley Library (4 books)
    • Crime and Periodicals (Green Valley Library, #2)
    • Prose Before Bros (Green Valley Library, #3)
    • Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library, #4)