Start by marking “Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)

Kiss Me Again

(Kiss Me #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  698 ratings  ·  153 reviews
WANTED: ROOMMATE. Must be tidy, polite, and absolutely not my brother's hot as sin best friend.

I have no idea why I said yes.
Maybe I'd had one too many wines. Maybe I'd done it accidentally. Maybe I'd been sleep-texting.

One thing I know for sure is this: I absolutely do not want Ethan Hawkins in my apartment, up in my business, taking over my space.
Published October 22nd 2019

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

It’s ironic… I have a hedgehog on my chest, and you’re still the prickliest thing in this apartment.

Angelica got started on her Danish as if it was going to grow legs and jump off the table. I guess pregnancy made people crazy.

“You took out all the marshmallows!” “Did I?” “You damn well know you did!” She shook the box of Lucky Charms at me. “What kind of f*ing savage are you?”

Every item of clothing needed pockets. Pockets were so u
D.M.
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
One last first kiss. I’m so sad this series is over. I’ve loved all the kiss and tell stories.

Ava is in love with her brother’s best friend, Ethan. He has her crush on her too but they are both too stubborn to see what’s right in front of them.

She needs a roommate and Ethan needs a place to stay. The arrangement is only supposed to be temporary. The problem is Ethan left out a few of his personal details.

This is one hot fiery relationship between too strong-headed sassy characters. There is o
Amy
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5, Laugh out loud, Stars!!

“The best kiss of my life would go down in history as being with him. This would be the benchmark for which all other kisses would be held against. That was it, then. I was already ruined for all other men. Wonderful.”

“I wanted to go over there and wrap my arms around her. I wanted to hold her against me and press her face into my chest. To reach down and cup her chin and lift her face to mine, to whisper against her lips that I was sorry. So fuc
ABookLover73
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
Five LOL stars for Ava and Ethan 💕!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

First, I must say that I really enjoyed reading this series and I'm so sad that it is over because Emma's writing style is amazing and her rom-com books are one of my favorites.

She always makes me laugh with her books, characters, and storyline, which is the reason why is she one of my top rom-com and must to read authors.

What I love the most if this book (except a lot of fun) is that this book has brother's best friend and best
Melissa B
OMG..... Ava and Ethan were absolutely hilarious with their passive-aggressive antics and witty banter. In true Emma fashion, she gave us a rom-com that had me so enamoured with the characters and story that I couldn't put it down. Ava and Ethan had a love/hate relationship that in reality was all love but didn't want to ruin relationships between friends and family. If you love Emma's witty, quirky, loveable characters as much as I do then you definitely want to grab this book!
Escape into a Booksite
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I was keen on getting this book, because Ava and Ethan's story has been alluded to throughout the whole series so far. I sped through it in one sitting, and it was quite a fun book to read although a little too bitchy at times on Ava's side.

I liked Ethan, he seemed like a really fun character, and very loyal to his friends. I liked all the goings on between Ava and Ethan, they were quite fun and inventive and it made for a fairly
Rebecca
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Every time I enter one of Emma Hart’s RomComs, I know I’m in for one funny and head shaking adventure, and because Kiss Me Again is the last book in the Kiss Me series, Hart gives the story and its characters an epically hilarious and steamy send-off while also allowing readers to catch up the heroes and heroines of the previous two books.

When two people are as platonically intertwined to one another as Ava and Ethan are due to the closeness of their families as well as the fact that Ava’s brot
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
This is book3 in one of the most entertaining series I have read this year!

Spiky piglet OMG!!! I love this pet and his owner!
Love the story ! love the characters!

Kiss Me Again is the kind of book that should come with a warning- “do not read in public”. I found myself laughing out loud, tears rolling down my cheeks because this book is hilarious, funny and steamy!
I have loved Ava from book 1 and I couldn’t wait to. Read her story! I mean she had a crush for her brother’s best friend fo
Candyce Kirk
Oct 28, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm sad to say that this trilogy didn't end on a high note like it started. It's not that I didn't enjoy Kiss Me Again, but I couldn't connect with Ava. Honestly, she annoyed me just about through the whole entire story. I loved the romance, Ethan was a fun character, but it was just missing something for me.

Ava has had a crush on Ethan for quite a few years, but this has kind of turned into hate, because Ethan is her brother's best friend. I did like this awkward situation. It's fun
Kahea
***4 ‘Mr. Prickles’ Stars***

O.M.G. My head hurts.

This was no holds barred “enemies” to lovers crazy ~ though I’ll admit that there were some things that I found truly inspiring and will definitely utilize if I ever have the chance, but I digress ~ but I barreled through it and even with the headache and even the eyes hurting a bit from rolling too much, I did enjoy the ride.

Ava and Ethan kinda did me in. They really did. And it wasn’t a gradual thing at all. Nope. No build up.
Jenny B
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ava and Ethan's story is a great funny enemies to lovers story that had me laughing out loud at so many points. The fight and pull between these two characters is written very well although I found myself screaming at them multiple times to realize what they are doing/missing.

Another laugh out loud read and sad to these come to an end and really hoping maybe some of the characters will pop up in the future.
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World.:)***

Ever since I read Kiss Me Not, the first book in the Kiss Me series, I knew that I had to continue reading the rest of the series and it didn’t disappoint at all. Emma Hart has managed to deliver yet another laugh-out-loud story in Kiss Me Again, filled with sass and tender moments.

Ava Parker is in trouble, she is struggling to pay the rent and she needs a roommate fast. She was so desperate that when her brother suggests for his friend, Eth
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been dying for Ava’s book and it is seriously my favorite of the three. Who doesn’t love a best friends little sister romance that is full of laughs and an adorable hedgehog?

Ava needs a roommate and Ethan needs a place to stay, only problem is these two can’t stop fighting with each other and they are both harboring secret crushes on each other. The biggest problem? Ava is the little sister of Ethan’s best friend, Leo.

I loved the banter between those two. I was dying of laughter from th
Lexi Cubbins
I was waiting for Ava and Ethan's story so impatiently ever since her secret crush was mentioned in the first book. And as it's always the case with Ms. Hart's books, I was quick to put my paws on it and dive right in.

Ava has been in love with her brother's best friend, Ethan since forever. What's the best way of denying your feelings? Pretend hatred and bitchiness. That's been her way of dealing with her feelings and it'd made the banter between them pretty hilarious.
Ethan is
Samantha
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
* I received an ARC from Social Butterfly PR & Emma Hart*

What a perfect conclusion to this series. I knew from reading the first book that this series was going to be great. You met Ava in the first book and she was a crack up then and when I found out she was getting her own book I was excited.

Kiss Me Again is the story of Ava and Ethan. Ethan being Ava's brothers best friend who she has had a crush on for years and lets him temporarily move in with her. Ava likes or
Tarrah Marie (Wayward Readers)
This is the third book in the Kiss Me Series but can be read as a stand-alone. Emma Hart is brilliant and should be dubbed THE queen of rom-com. Her sense of humor and overall writing style is quick witted and perfectly developed to create these amazing stories that touch the heart yet leave the reader, literally laughing out loud. Kiss Me Again is a light-hearted, fun read that just hits home. Loved it.

Thank you to @socialbutterfly_pr for this ARC. #KissMeAgain was read and reviewed voluntaril
Nicole
I absolutely LOVED this book! Not gonna lie though, there were a couple of moments where I was frustrated with Ethan and Ava, but I could understand why they didn't want to admit to their feelings. But it was never expressed if someone was off-limits, so clearly this could have all been solved if people learned to communicate lol (always easier said than done). I loved getting a chance to see Reagan, Halley, Noah and Preston again, and I got the biggest kick out the roommate war revenge antics b ...more
Heather andrews
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ava tends to drive her man bonkers, "he pinched the bridge of his nose. “Jesus. Okay, I’m sorry.” Ethan tends to make some valid ponts, even if they are a tad bit out there, “don’t you have a picture of my ballsac on your phone because I let the hedgehog out once? That’s crazy-b**ch territory in my opinion.” I loved this book, the banter between Ava and Ethan was hilarious.
Lopke
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, ebook, romance
A brothers best friend, rom-com with a lot of banter and bickering. I liked it.
Victoria Kennedy
I was kindly sent a copy of this book for review from Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

A hot guy, a prank war AND a hedgehog? Yes please!

Ava has been crushing on her brother's best friend Ethan forever. Which is fine, since he's always traveling and hardly ever back in their hometown. Except, now he is and he's in need of a place to stay. And naturally, Ava's got a spare bedroom and in need of help to pay the rent. Now Ethan's moving
Avidez Literaria
“You wanna know?”
“Yes. What is Ethan’s Achilles heel?”
Her throat bobbed, and she said one word in response. “You.”

Ava should have predicted she would get in trouble when her brother asked for a favor. For her inability to say no, she finds herself on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Her apartment has just been invaded by her new roommate, none other than her brother's best friend, along with several boxes and a cage with a hedgehog, a fact that shakes her sanity and disturbs her alre
Lisa Mandina
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As usual it didn't take by one page to be sucked right back into this series! I've also learned though, that it is not safe to read books by Emma Hart while I have a cough, because I get to laughing so hard that I can't stop coughing which leads to problems with breathing. But Hart's books are ones I can't skip, because I love the characters so much! The humor and all the friendships are my favorite parts, and the steaminess is perfect as well. They are very sexy, but with just the perfect amoun ...more
Michelle
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5⭐
I love these 3 girls and am so glad I didn’t have to wait too long to get Ava’s book. Out of the 3 I think Ava is my least favourite but I did enjoy her story.
The banter/passive-aggressive competition going on between her and Ethan had me laughing so hard, the wicked things they did to each other really impressed me, my favourite being when Ethan took one of all her pairs of socks - how infuriating would that be? Total genius!!
I think the reason Ava was my least favourite is because o
Oct 27, 2019 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

3.5 Stars

Ava and Ethan are secretly in love with one another. It seems everyone (aside from the 2 of them) are fully aware of this. Their friends, families, everyone.

So, what's the best way to handle it? Move in as roommates, together, obviously.

Wait, this is not a good idea. Ava knows this and it's solidified by the appearance of Mr. Prickles, a hedgehog...who was not one of the agreed upon roommates.

Thi
Sarah Dale
I am now wondering how I can get a pet hedgehog

Emma has done brilliantly with this series, I have loved every single book and couple and Ava and Ethan were no different except I found this one more emotional mixed in with her humour.

Ava has been in love with her brothers best friend Ethan for years, she has always believed that he doesn't like her that way so their defence mechanism is snark and fighting. When he ends up as her roommate the boundaries are starting to be p
Lisa
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emma Hart proves yet again why she is one of my favorite authors. I am a sucker for a good Rom-Com and Hart knocks it outta the park with the final installment of her Kiss Me series.
I am so sad to see this series end. I have loved this group of friends form the start and I have loved them more and more with each book. Ava and Ethan are my new favorite couple.
Ava has been gone for Ethan, her brother's best friend, for years. But the two seem to butt heads over everything. Especially s
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, kindle
After Ethan and Ava’s story was teased in the first two books in this series, I was dying to get my hands on it. I devoured it as fast as I could with having to adult in between getting chances to sit down and read.

Both of them are snarky, determined, and unapologetic yet a little ridiculous. I enjoyed their banter and the crazy roommate war they started. The war was clever and had me giggling to myself. Their chemistry was undeniable even when they acted like they hated each other.
lowkeyreader
Ethan and Ava has always hated each other. The only reason why they hated each other because it makes it easier to keep each other at arm's length. They have always had feelings for each other but because Ethan's best friends with Ava's brother that she thought it would not be right to be together. Ethan is also afraid that it might ruin their friendship. Even when Ava realised that she wanted more with Ethan, Ethan had refused until her ex came back.

I'm sad that this series is over
Melena Torretta
Oct 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, arcs
Ava has had a crush on her brother's best friend Ethan for years. Ethan has feelings for her two but neither is willing to admit it.

Everything gets even more complicated when Ethan moves into Ava's apartment. While there is a mutual attraction, they also drive each other crazy with a prank war. Their jokes do lead to some funny moments and one that moves their antagonistic relationship to something more.

The story is told in dual POV, but I wish we got to see more from Ethan. His POV
Pelusa Rivera
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
So we finally get Ethan's and Ava's story. A big brothers best friend forbidden love, but is it really. Maybe its that I do not have older brothers just sisters, but I do have a whole lot of male cousins who had sisters and yet they were never like that with them, or me and they were like my brothers, however we wouldn't have a story if that is what all did or felt. So Ethan has had a crush on Ava forever so he plays the playground game of yanking on her pigtails, by getting her infuriated with ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Reckless Magic (Haven Lake Cozy Mysteries Book Two)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • Holidate (Dating, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied #4)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Back Beat
  • Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Where the Blame Lies
  • The Billionaire Book Club
  • The Dugout (Brentwood Baseball, #2)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • The Bangover
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Fake Date (Dating, #2)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smu

Kiss Me (3 books)
  • Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me, #1)
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Kiss Me, #2)