Start by marking “Haunted House Ghost (Braxton Campus Mysteries #5)” as Want to Read:
Haunted House Ghost (Braxton Campus Mysteries #5)

Haunted House Ghost

(Braxton Campus Mysteries #5)

It’s Halloween, and excitement is brewing in Braxton to carve jack-o’-lanterns, go on haunted hayrides, and race through the spooky corn maze at the Fall Festival.

Despite the former occupant’s warnings, Kellan renovates and moves into a mysterious old house. When a ruthless ghost promises retribution, our fearless professor turns to the eccentric town historian and an eerie psychic to comFestival.

Despite

Published October 1st 2019 by Next Chapter

To ask other readers questions about Haunted House Ghost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haunted House Ghost

James
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
*** October 1st is PUBLICATION DAY. Join us for the BRAXTON FALL FESTIVAL. We have giveaways, excerpts, prizes, videos, guest posts, and other surprises throughout October 2019. Start with the Entry Page here. ***

Since this is my own book, I'm not going to write a review. I'm using this space to let you know when there are discounts or marketing promotions, as well as share some thoughts on how the book came to be.

Haunted House Ghost is my seventh novel, also the fifth in the Braxton CaPage
Candace Robinson
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is so much fun! And when I saw this title and this cover, I just knew it was going to be my favorite. I'm a huge Halloween fan and would seriously just like this holiday year round! Anyway, now that I'm going off course, let me get to my boy Kellan!

Kellan's life is full of so much drama and I love it! There's a ton of mystery to these stories, but what I like just as much is the family dynamic with the side characters. Kellan's such an awesome dad, and I've always wanted
LostKnight
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dear Readers,

I deeply appreciate the author for having
sent this book on over.

The character development is superb. As
these books progress, the characters come
alive. Kellan has a great sense of humor.

If this book were made into a Halloween
movie or TV show, I would enjoy seeing
Kellan's responses to various things. In
addition to his great sense of humor, Kellen
has a knack for finding crime scenes and the putting pieces
tog
Kathi Defranc
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Halloween In The Braxton Campus Is An Adventure With Friends,Ghosts And Criminals

Another fantastic adventure with all our friends who live and work in and around the Braxton Campus. The author continues to expand the lives of all characters, you can not help but feel of several as real friends!
Kellan's life is full of drama, comedy, and lots of love as he works hard teaching classes and trying to keep his daughter, Emma, safe and happy. He is really interested in the new sheriff, April, but i
Jacquie
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kellan Ayrwick has a new house, but it comes with a few surprises!

Kellan is busy renovating his new home–though pranksters keep vandalizing the space–planning the fall festival, and creating a stable life for his daughter and young cousin.

When a skeleton is found during the demolition of the Memorial library, the town speculates whether it is the long lost mistress of Kellan’s new home and Kellan wonders if he’s found his ghost.

A series of suspicious accidents
Shalini
"I went to the Land of Braxton
Met up with Kellan and Ulan
A cousin from Africa he was
Wanted to move to New house
But a ghost haunted that place
A skeleton was found in old library space
A confession, an attack on the side
A new murder too on the hayride
Who was the victim no one knew
The suspects were old but still new
Father and son were present
Ex and new, old and psychic were sent
A priest and his family were shaken
Kellan and April, their time was taken ...more
Carla Johnson-Hicks
I thoroughly enjoy this series. Kellan Ayrwick is a great protagonist who constantly finds dead bodies and ends up helping to solve the mystery behind the murders. This is the fifth book in the series, and although you can read them as standalone stories, I recommend you read this one in order. There is a lot of character development that happens in each book as well as history that will help you to enjoy these books to the utmost.

As this is a Halloween story, this story has some par
Julie
Whoa! I think my head is still spinning from attempting to keep up with the sprawling cast of characters in HAUNTED HOUSE GHOST! I'm very grateful to Cudney for including a character list at the beginning of his book that I actually had to reference several times, but even that wasn't truly enough-- at one point I thought I had better start drawing family trees to try and understand everyone's intricate connection to one another! For me, the enormous amount of characters slowed the flow of the n ...more
Noriko
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cozy-mystery
Oh. My. Gosh.

Pardon my responses getting old and almost identical to my previous ones, but this is what this author’s books do to me especially when it ends with a cliffhanger.

HE DROPPED A BOMBSHELL AGAIN. He knowingly left us with a massive cliffhanger that makes our heart palpitating and leaves our mind galloping so fast.
At the time of writing this, I’m still reeling from the initial shock. I seem to need to take a long, deep, calming breath before proceeding any further, and I blame the au
Stanley McShane
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Although this is the fifth in the Braxton Campus Mysteries, Haunted House Ghost works fine as a standalone and this one is particularly unique.

April and Connor figure prominently again as the local detectives, with April becoming a romantic interest. Kellan has a large family unit, most notably Saraphina Danby, better known as Nana D and recently elected mayor, as well as daughter Emma. Kellan now functions as a college professor.

This entry to the series has Kellan finish
Mary Deal
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Twisted Mysteries
A Ghost, Halloween Festival, and Secrets Long Buried Exposed

I’ve gone over the previous stories in this series while looking at the map included in this book and placed everyone and all the action in the various locations. The list of characters and how they relate in the story is a great idea too. The map and list of characters creates a great foundation.

As the story progresses, Cudney continues to build the personalities of his characters, their interactions among thems
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2019
This may be the fifth book in the Braxton Campus Mysteries series, but I felt right at home with the characters from the beginning. The who's who at the start was very helpful indeed, since this book had a whole host of characters, I initially felt overwhelmed reading that but soon discovered the book would narrow them down and we would only dealing with a select few -phew!

Our main character Kellen has bought and is renovation the Old Grey House which just so happens to be haunted, o
Diane Hernandez
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-tour
It’s Halloween and Professor Kellan is renovating his newly purchased rundown mansion in the Haunted House Ghost.

A current mystery and a historic one compete for Kellan and his potential girlfriend, Sheriff April’s attention. Between that, a Fall Festival, a ghost, home renovations, a psychic, and a skeleton, no wonder Kellan and April can’t even find the time to go out on a date!

Good thing there is a guide to Who’s Who in the front of the book. This book has the largest cast of any
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This season we are back with Kellan as he’s once again pulled in a million different directions what with parenting not only Emma but his cousin as well, along with teaching, other family obligations with Nana D, Violet, Eleanor, etc., and being co-chair of a Halloween/Fall Festival being held at Danby Landing, all while trying to complete fixing up his newold house so they can move in. But all is not smooth sailing for the Ayrwick family as strange things have been happening during the renovati ...more
Anne
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm a huge fan of Cudney's and of course love this series! Protagonist Kellen is moving into his new home that is rumored to be haunted and the first scene will scare you enough to compel you to finish. It's the same quirky family, featuring his sweet young daughter, feisty Nana D as well as the rest of his family and relatively new love interest, April. There are several murders and lots of characters, layers and layers of plot and history surrounding the house. Even though I recommend reading ...more
Lisa M Berman
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this mystery series !

The perfect combination of suspense and thrills to the reader. The hilarity and heartwarming relationships of family, plus the drama of small town living makes it a fun read.

I am in love with Kellan and am hoping Nana D will adopt me.

Haunted House Ghost is a super read for October and Halloween season !
Linda L Kearns
Tammy Goldthorpe
Oct 03, 2019
Amy
Oct 03, 2019
James is my given name; most call me Jay. I grew up on Long Island and currently live in New York City, but I've traveled all across the US (and various parts of the world). After college, I spent 15 years working in technology and business operations in the sports, entertainment and media industries. Although I enjoyed my job, I left in 2016 to focus on my passion: telling stories and connecting ...more

Braxton Campus Mysteries (5 books)
  • Academic Curveball (Braxton Campus Mysteries #1)
  • Broken Heart Attack (Braxton Campus Mysteries #2)
  • Flower Power Trip (Braxton Campus Mysteries #3)
  • Mistaken Identity Crisis (Braxton Campus Mysteries #4)