Start by marking “The Death and Life of Penny Pitstop” as Want to Read:
The Death and Life of Penny Pitstop

The Death and Life of Penny Pitstop

Making a killing in the City can be murder at home.

After sharp-witted trader Ray is told by his sexy corporate lawyer wife Penny to stop insider trading, he knows that something must change. When he discovers she’s been having an affair on her business trips, the tables are turned and he has to choose between keeping the millions he’s fraudulently made or keepi
Kindle Edition
Published October 20th 2019 by Sobriety Press

To ask other readers questions about The Death and Life of Penny Pitstop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Death and Life of Penny Pitstop

Start your review of The Death and Life of Penny Pitstop
J_Mc 251
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
I enjoyed this author’s Lagotti Family series but was disappointed in this book. The multiple sex scenes worked in the series, perhaps because of the nature of the plot. In this book, however, there did not seem to be much of a plot – just some random events to get to the next sex scene. I didn’t feel like it was very coherent, which in turn made me not care much about the characters one way or another. The opening chapter was good, but then it seemed to devolve. Here’s hoping that other books b ...more
Shalini
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This review is completely dedicated to Ms Emma Welton, and she knows the reasons. They would soon be enumerated in the review.

The blurb had the warning explicit sexual content, and my eyes popped out. Whoa! What was I getting into. Or rather what were the characters getting into... Pun heavily intended. And they did get into a lot of things.

My first book by Leopold Borstinski, oh my, it was so much fun. It was direct, in the face, loud yet subtle on its emotions, and of course start
The Reads
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thanks to Emma at Damppebbles and the author for my spot on the blog tour and a copy of the book.  All thoughts are my own.

Warning: this book contains very explicit scenes of a sexual nature.  This didn’t bother me at all, I am known to read some erotica.  It has to be tasteful and fit in appropriately within the story, not just thrown in in order to sell books.  The sexual content although plentiful suited the road that the story travelled down.  It told a story about how Penny’s l
Jackie
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely fabulous story. Intriguing. Keep the fraudulent money or the girl. A different concept for a story. Don’t miss out.
Jay Williams
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
If the book were redacted of all the extremely detailed and repetitive sex scenes, it would be a brief short story. It is a good book because it includes realistic detail on close personal interactions. The characters are somewhat one-dimensional, but that plays into the conflicts that take place. I found no characters I liked or could relate to, but the book managed to hold my attention right up to the end. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Heather Wamboldt
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An intriguing story...

The Death and Life of Penny Pitstop is a story of "love or money". Or should it be "love of money"? The story of Ray and Penny's complex life is well written and intriguing, but the extraneous sexual acts detracted from the thriller aspect of the story.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Pat Eroh
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little too steamy for my tastes. I do not like reading about a lot of sex and this book is almost nothing but. What is left of the story was good and would be worth the read. I need to read the summaries until the title better as it is clearly described as steamy.

Bobbi Wagner
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book by this author and I definitely will be going back for more. There were a few sitting on the edge of your seat moments. The story was engaging and well developed. The characters made the story realistic. I highly recommend this book.
Leopold Borstinski
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Anne Carty
rated it did not like it
Oct 19, 2019
Oct 23, 2019
Kristen
marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2019

• The Demons Beneath (D.I. Graves, #1)
  • The Other Daughter
  • A Proclivity To Prurience: Obsession Comes With A Price (The Obsession Trilogy)
  • What Goes Around
  • The Turn of the Screw and Other Ghost Stories
  • Dein perfektes Jahr
  • Broken Souls (D.I. Lottie Parker, #7)
  • Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
  • The Thorn Girl
  • Her Last Whisper (Detective Katie Scott #2)
  • What He Did (Detective Rachel Hart Book 2)
  • A View Across the Rooftops
  • Her Mother's Lies
  • Love Spell
  • Close to You
  • From Inside The House (D.I. Graves, #2)
  • The Paris Girl