Start by marking “The Queen of Warriors (Alexandra of Sparta Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Queen of Warriors  (Alexandra of Sparta Book 1)

The Queen of Warriors (Alexandra of Sparta Book 1)

Alexandra of Sparta vowed her sword and her heart to the goddess Artemis. And the goddess blessed her. But no warrior lives at peace, and soon, Alexandra loses her title, her troops, and everyone she loves, including the man who holds her heart.

Cursed by a Babylonian witch, she is forced to return to a city she once conquered to make amends. There she is captured by the p
Expected publication: September 19th 2019 by Hypatia Books

To ask other readers questions about The Queen of Warriors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Queen of Warriors

Tigger T
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I have just finished this ARC and I have to say it had my complete attention. Just when I thought I knew what was happening/going to happen... it all changed. It is a very graphic Sexualised novel and looks at different relationships and the contradictions in them and also the respect demanded by the different characters in one way or another.
This is the second book I have read from Zenobia Neil (ps. fantastic name Queen of Palmyra!) and I will read her next masterpiece for sure. 5 stars f
Romantic Reviews
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review. Absolutely adored the world in which Neil created around Alexandra and her war-torn life. I was drawn to such compelling and intricate characters and her chapters give the reader the pull for more. Each time I thought I had figured out Alexandra's personality, she builds more and more behind her. I can't wait to read more from such a talented author.
Patty
Sep 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Alexandra is a warrior of Sparta. She has become the leader of an army of men and her exploits have her being called the Warrior Queen. She has been fighting for a long time and she has a loyal cadre of men that follow her. Along the way she has made some friends and many enemies. What she didn’t expect was for it all to fall apart so spectacularly.

After rising to heights she could not have imagined it all comes crashing down and Alexandra finds herself seeking those she lost. After meeting with
John Leopold