Start by marking “Slay All Day” as Want to Read:
Slay All Day

Slay All Day

What happens when a monster hunter falls for his prey?

Harrison Key has one job—hunt and destroy monsters. He’s taken out vamps, shifters, demons…it’s all in a night’s work for him. He protects the innocent and destroys the wicked. Case closed. The job doesn’t pay much and the benefits are literally hell, but a hunter is born to the work. Gifted with super strength and
Published October 15th 2019 by Hocus Pocus Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Slay All Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slay All Day

Start your review of Slay All Day
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
5 "Beauty and her beast" stars!! There is so much to love about this story and I can't wait for you to discover it all. From the banter between the characters, the amazing world building, all of the action, the intense doses of romance, and the incredible chemistry the characters shared, it was way too easy to fall in love with this book. Elise was a mystery from the beginning. I knew she wasn't human, but I couldn't figure out her true motives or her reasons for being on Earth. What I did ...more
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead, 3.5*

Elise, a fey princess has been banished to Earth by her brother who wants to rule. With a spell on her she's basically human but is determined to return to her home and her rightful place on the thrown....the only thing she needs is an army....or one beast that's as strong as an army.

Harrison has been a hunter all his life, raised by his dad to be alone, to hunt, sleep and hunt again. He doesn't do attachments...... until he stumbled across a mouthy little human who seems to
Marta Cox
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally this author is back with a paranormal romance and I for one loved it ! Don't get me wrong I do enjoy her romantic suspense stories but my first love will always be something a little more magical and this book certainly gave me all the feels I wanted.
Harrison doesn't mess around he gets stuck in and gets the job done. So saving a woman from Vampires is all in a nights work to him but there's something a whole lot different about this particular victim. For a start Elise is the most
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
“I take women back to my place only if we’re planning to fuck.”
And yes he did take the heroine to his house only they didn’t have sex there.

“I don’t make love, baby.” He stepped back. “I’m not looking for some happily-ever-after ending. That’s not what hunters do.” Now he paced around her and moved toward the fire. “We fuck. We give our partners so much pleasure they scream.”
“Hunters have incredible stamina.” ~Hero to heroine.

I guess the heroine wouldn’t mind having sex in the same bed the
Somia
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
3 Underwhelmed Stars

Hunter Harrison Key has one job/focus to hunt and kill the monsters that lurk in the world – with a reputation for being merciless and cold – he finds himself double blinking when he comes across Elise Aine, as she is surrounded by vamps more than a little eager to take a big bite from her. Determined to rid her of the vampires surrounding her and then leaving he somehow finds himself continuously crossing paths with Elise, who has her fair share of own secrets.

The heat and
Claire Robinson
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 - "… If you need me, scream." Stars!

Another PNR winner from Cynthia Eden, and perfectly timed for release just before Halloween. If you like monsters and shadows, and things that go bump in the night then Harrison and Elise’s story will be right up your street.

"I can’t even leave you alone for five minutes before you find trouble…"

Full of action adventure, thrills, fights, spills and explosions, as well as the usual suspense of now knowing what’s going to happen next, who is the real villain,
Carvanz
“Holy hellfire!” This was one seriously amazing read! With so many twists and turns, lots of secrets, some intrigue, and plenty of scorching hot moments, I was captivated from the first page and could not put this one down.

description

I absolutely loved Elise! She was feisty and cute, kinda clumsy that added to her charm, and while she believes herself to have a dark soul, she proves to have anything but. Being in her mind when she found herself making the right decisions was often a laugh out loud moment.
Ann Lorz
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

The one thing I can always count on with Cynthia Eden is a wonderfully written story. She has a beautiful way of weaving a tale and charming me with her characters.

I have to say that I totally love Elise. She spends most of the book cracking me up. I can't help it the girl (elf) is so funny! I love how she learned so much about herself in this story. She learns that she's more than an evil princess.

Poor Harrison,
Lyn *NomadicWorlds

Reviewed on 31 Oct 2019:
It’s Halloween and what better book review to post today than one about the supernatural? Slay All Day is a paranormal romance (PNR), a highly anticipated book for me ever since I learned Cynthia Eden would be releasing it in October.

Harrison Key is a hunter. He hunts monsters and that’s his life in a nutshell. Then one night he ends up saving Elise Aine from vampires, a woman who’s supposedly an innocent but has a secret agenda of her own.

I liked the two main characters
Laura the Highland Hussy
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review posted on Got Fiction

This was a hugely anticipated release on my part, not just because I love Cynthia Eden, but because it’s a Paranormal Romance! I think she writes the best Paranormals out there, and this book is no exception. In fact, it’s exceptional.

With a sassy and funny heroine, Ms. Eden takes a dark and gritty hero and lets him break his chains a bit. She doesn’t often write the sassy and fiesty heroines, but when she does, look out! She does them right!

Harrison is a hardened
Iman
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Enjoyable once you stop eye rolling at each sentence where Harrison states how he has stamina, fucks does not make love, bla bla bla
The heroine was nice enough, but I had a hard time reconciling her «powerful supernatural status» with how weak she sometimes seemed.
Sandy Nikolas
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good! The witty dialogue and sassy talk is awesome! Easy read. There are a few twists and turns and a bit of angst. I hope it’s the start of a new series! Elise and Harrison have quite a few hurdles to overcome and reach their HEA.
Meredith Wild
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: luvbooks
Slay All Day was the perfect Halloween read! Eden included characters from every walk of paranormal life, with plot twists that I never saw coming. Harrison and Elise were two strong characters who held their own but were even better together going to war against the baddies.

Treena
This was a light, fun, and very entertaining PNR read.
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Elise Aine has been cursed. She’s lost all her powers she needs a hunter to keep her safe but she’s hiding a huge secret. Harrison Key is a monster hunter born and bred. He doesn’t have time to be a body guard. He is drawn to Elise and he is much more than just a hunter. So much betrayal on all sides to overcome.Another great paranormal romance just in time for Halloween. As always lots of witty interaction and humor, sexy alpha male with some crazy twists. Lots of action and sex scenes hot ...more
Eva Millien
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He was created to fight monsters. Taking out vamps, shifters, demons…it’s all in a night’s work for Harrison Key. There’s nothing else in this world for him until he meets her. He saved her and he intended to walk away, but Elise Aine had other plans. She desperately needs his protection and she’ll pay any price. But what Harrison doesn’t know…could just kill him. Elise isn’t human and she’s got big plans for Harrison. He just needs to let his wild side out to play.

‘Slay All Day’ is a bit of a
Douglas Meeks
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really good story because when you thought the story was about over it basically starts a new part of the story just past the halfway point. Our couple seem to be on a chaotic relationship and at times was almost a love/hate thing but there was a bit of insta-love which is not a favorite of mine but since the main body of this novel is the story and not the romance other than to fit the couple into a really entertaining plot.

Without trying to write a novel myself this was a very
Steph
Slay All Day features a woman who appears to be just another damsel in distress and a hunter who appears to be just a man slaying monsters. But, all is not as it appears. Elise Aine is as far from a distressed damsel as Harrison Key is from a typical monster hunter. The difference is that Elise knows exactly who and what Harrison is while he is baffled by the woman who appears human and has requested his help from the monsters that hunt her.

There are plenty of secrets to be revealed - on both
Heather andrews
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The man has no qualms about being extremely blunt, “because you’re sexy as eff and my ***k is rock hard. I’m a horny b*****d, and I can’t take my eyes off you.” Harrison likes to get responsibilities out of the way before fun, “we’ll finish that…” Harrison assured her as his eyes gleamed, “as soon as I get rid of the wolves.” I really loved this book, I loved harrison and Elise was just quite blunt.
Ash
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was so much fun to read. I am so glad that this book was not full of sex scenes like the previous books of this author.
Kick ass characters. Maybe there will be a book about Ardon. An Anti-hero type book.
Elizabeth Neal
Could've done without some statements from Harrison, but an enjoyable read overall.
bookaholic ge
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harrison spends his nights hunting all things that go bump in the dark. Elise is on a mission to stay alive by any means necessary... even if it means working with one of the most dangerous Hunters known in their world. Can Elise stay alive long enough to reveal to Harrison secrets he didn't even know...that he didn't know? Read and find out!

I voluntarily read an advanced review copy of this book and just like the title it SLAYED ALL DAY!

I loved the main characters! Elise was funny and wasn't
Catherine Edward
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Slay All Day by Cynthia Eden is definitely a treat to Paranormal Lovers and Eden fans. After a few romantic suspense books in a row, this felt like a jackpot.

Elise is on the run for her life. She’s a banished princess, not used to the life of humans. In a day, her life takes a one-eighty-degrees turn and her only chance of survival is Harrison, the big-bad hunter. But Harrison has a secret he’s not aware of. When she demands his services he first walks away, but later changes his mind and
Lisa
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.

When we first meet Elise Aine, she is in the middle of a group of murderous “vamps.” At this time, she meets Harrison when he saves her from this cruel group. Elise claims she has a curse, and appeals to Harrison for protection until the next full moon when the curse wears off.

When we first meet Harrison, a hunter, he is obnoxious and nasty. He treats Elise with contempt and refuses to help her anymore even
ZETTER
His Ascension!!!

Harrison Key was a hunter. He was strong and fast. He'd been hunting and killing supernatural beings (vampires, shifters....). It wasn't like the job paid well, he did it in order to protect the innocent. It wasn't like he had anything better to do especiallysince he didn't have no family nor lover.

Then one day he world got tilted on its axis when he met a beautiful woman who was about to get attacked by some vampires. He took action and was ready to walk away from her. But he
Toonasa
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was a great book, just like every Cynthia book – Well written & fast paced

It starts with Harrison coming to the rescue of Elise, in the alley from vamps. & Then from werewolves in a pub.

You see, that's Elise's problem, all the supernatural creatures are attracted to her due to a curse.

Seemingly human at 1st, Harrison agrees to help her. He's a hunter, grown up tortured by his dad.

He takes her to his place, to safeguard but the attacks don't stop.
They take refuge in the hunters bar,
Diane
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADDICTING SERIES A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "SLAY ALL DAY" OMG!!!! What a rollercoaster ride this story take you on so full of action, intrigue, suspense, mystery, secrets, laugh out loud moments, adventure, and twists that will keep you glued to your seat.
Harrison is a hunter who destroys vamps, demons, shifters all to protect the innocent he comes across Elise Aine surrounded by vamps which he kills she tells him she's under supernatural attacks.
Elise Aine is a fay Queen and Harrison is so much more than
Tonya Jacobs
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A stay up all night must read!

Slay All Day was the first I have read by this author and I will definitely be reading more in the future. I absolutely fell in love with both Harrison and Elise. The chemistry and banter between these two was amazing. Elise doesn't start out with the best intentions, but it doesn't take long before she realizes Harrison is way more than she expects. Harrison was so well done. He is the quintessential tough guy, don't get attached to anyone type of loner so even
Paula
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Slay All Day by Cynthia Eden is a way more fun read than a scary one. One hot, dangerous monster killer and what seems to be a woman in trouble starts this story rolling along never slowing down. Harrison is the classic tough guy. Elise Aine makes me think of a young Goldie Hawn type character. She appears to be hapless and clueless but has an inner strength that serves her well.

Well written so that the story continues to move along at a pace suitable for Harrison’s supper speed ability. It is
Whispers From
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harrison is a hunter and he kills paranormal creatures. He stumbles upon a woman being attacked by vampires. Elise is a fey princess but has been sent to Earth without her powers or wings. She comes looking for a protector because a curse has been put on her and all the supernaturals are after her. Harrison is faster and stronger than normal humans, he also is about to get the shock of his life. He agrees to help Elise but what he doesn’t know is she also wants him to destroy her enemies back in ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bishop's Queen (Endgame Trilogy, #2)
  • Chosen Mate (Crescent Moon #9)
  • The Return (Shifter Planet #2)
  • Reaper (Demonica Underworld, #9; Demonica, #19)
  • When a Lioness Hunts (A Lion's Pride, #8)
  • Fallen (Deep Ops, #2)
  • Sound's Familiar (Terra Noctem #1)
  • Fever (Dark Kings #16)
  • Shadows (Bayou Magic #1)
  • Dark Memento (Verona Bay, #1)
  • Explosive Vengeance (Vengeance, #3)
  • The Bear's Fated Mate (Borealis Bears #2)
  • Cold Queen
  • Devastated (Anger Management, #1)
  • Avenged by an Angel (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 16)
  • Edge of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #3)
  • Dark Matters (Class 5, #4)
  • Immortal Born (Argeneau #30)
Award-winning author Cynthia Eden writes sexy tales of contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and paranormal romance. She is a New York Times, USA Today, Digital Book World, and IndieReader best-seller. Since she began writing full-time in 2005, Cynthia has written over one hundred novels and novellas.

Cynthia lives along the Alabama Gulf Coast. She loves romance novels, horror movies, and