Start by marking “Into Her Orbit: A Zero-G Reverse Harem Romance” as Want to Read:
Into Her Orbit: A Zero-G Reverse Harem Romance

Into Her Orbit: A Zero-G Reverse Harem Romance

Nobody’s ever had sex in space before.
But that’s about to change.

Maya Tarkanian, one of the new astronauts being sent to help construct the state-of-the-art Atlas Space Station, is approached by a NASA doctor who wants her to collect data while she’s in orbit. Not just any data, though: biological data. Private data. Intimate data.

They want to study zero-gravity sex.
Published July 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Into Her Orbit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into Her Orbit

Start your review of Into Her Orbit: A Zero-G Reverse Harem Romance
Heather Wamboldt
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Miranda Void and I will be looking forward to more. I loved this reverse harem romance. The characters are wonderfully developed and the storyline is different from most. With suspense, murder, love, and hot steamy scenes, this is a real page-turner.

LMR
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Miranda Vold & Booksprout!
Into Her Orbit A Zero-G Reverse Harem Romance by Miranda Vold Into Her Orbit: A Zero-G Reverse Harem Romance By: Miranda Vold
"Into Her Orbit" Is A Great Read With An Awesome Balance Between Drama & SX Times!!
She's going into Space...
But what was supposed to be a Mission to build a SpaceStation...
Is complicated by a Research request from Nasa about SX!!
Hmmmm... Sounds kinda kinky & FUN,
Especially when She gets a LOOK at some of those other Astronauts who'll be placed "Into Her Orbit" for Her Perusal!
Maybe some ZERO-Gravity SX Times for Research
Ginne Clare
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Randi Chaney
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so many things! It takes you away from reality and puts you into space with sexy men and brilliant minds! You feel like you are Maya! The space station is so detailed and the writing was so on point that the author had to have first-hand experience somehow or REALLY did the research. It's amazing! The sex is steamy and the suspense will keep you on the edge of your seat. Very good read.

Jessica
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg! I need me a Russian Stat!

So this was so much more than a steamy SciFi read. I must not have read the full blurb because once the explosion happened and everything was going crazy wrong and deadly events and all, i kept thinking holy sheit. I did suspect the right people in the end but the author threw some pretty good curve balls and i loved the progression of the romances with the guys. Maya is the bomb!
Karen
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now a Favorite Reverse Harem Story

This book was amazing! The author really did her research about astronauts, space flight, and living in space. The little details made the story so very rich and very entertaining - so many things you just don’t think about in connection with going into space! Even though this book is about the relationship between four people, we still get to know all of the peripheral characters that play a huge part in the story. The adventure of space, and dealing with the
Danyelle
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The longest climax I've ever read

I wish there were more stars to give. This was a great book with the longest climax I've ever read. I literally couldn't put it down until my eyes ached. I was worried with so much excitement with a bomb exploding at the beginning, but the story was only getting started. So much action, science goodness, loveable characters, drama, mystery... Oh and the sizzling love scenes! I hope Miranda Vold writes more books like this.
Tiffany
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maya's adventure in space

Maya is a 3rd string choice to go in space. It's 3 days until launch so nothing is prepared for her. This is a great book about how Maya overcomes the overwhelming number of obstacles in space and collects a harem along the way.
CubanGenes
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing romance reverse harem suspense

Best book I have read in ages. Has multiple genre components. It is well written and has great character development. The story is incredible.
ronda davis
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Enjoyed this book so much! Strong characters, wonderful story line, lots of plot twist!!! I grew to love Maya and her boys! Would love to read another story about their adventures!
Kristen Twine
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy space sexiness

Wow. Brava, dear author. Brava. Soooo well written, so we'll researched. Superb dialogue, fantastic and believable characters. Great plot, great twist, GREAT BOOK!!!
Jean
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a Fantastic read

I thought this was going to be a typical manage story, but you proved me wrong. The entire storyline was fantastic. You had a little mystery, a little espionage, and a whole lot of steam.
Mike Cannon
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Double genre story

I wondered what this would be like. I expected it to be a short and hot read.
It turned out to be very entertaining science read with a lot of hot emotions.
And there was also a lot of hot sex. Buy it.
Laura Wolf
Jul 28, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
uhm Nope, No, Nada. Not Happening.
What turned me off? 1st paragraph went like this.

Maya. Day 1, morning.

I was laying on my back, suspended above 600 tons of explosive fuel, wearing a diaper.

And that was a DNF for me.
Emilly
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!!

Great storyline that seemed researched and well thought out. Suspense! Death! Loved the characters! Alex and Maya are perfect together.
Marcy Davis
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!

What an amazing story! I loved the technical jargon and the suspense throughout this book, along with the graduation of the love story. Bravo!
Fiona
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Space inferno

First time reader of reverse harm and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Cant wait to dive into more.
Ben
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book

One of the best books I’ve had the pleasure of reading. A very long book that did not once lose my attention
Michele
Nov 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
Too long. I stop reading it at least 3 times. I even slipped ahead several times. But I had to get to the end to see who did it.
Pinkie
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this book! Maya is an amazing heroine and this was just the perfect combination of adventure on a space station with reverse harem. Such a fun read!
Erica Ramsey
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Sharing Hannah - A Reverse Harem Romance
  • Sealed With A Kiss: A Military Reverse Harem Romance
  • Full Contact: A College Reverse Harem Romance
  • Just This Once: MMF Bisexual Romance (Just Us Book 1)
  • Unconventional - A Reverse Harem Romance
  • Three Alpha Romeo
  • What Happens in Vegas
  • A Tail of Two Kitties (The Fox and the Hounds #2)
  • Auctioned To The Master
  • The Billionaires Surprise Baby
  • Huge X10 (Huge #8)
  • Mated to Team Shadow (Fated Shifter Mates #1)
  • Auctioned To The Armitage Brothers
  • Just One More: MMFM Bisexual Romance (Just Us Book 2)
  • Drilled
  • Claimed by the Pack: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance
  • Piece of Qilin: A Fantasy Romance (Haret Chronicles: Qilin Book 7)
  • The Proposition