Start by marking “Freak (Fallen Lords MC, #7)” as Want to Read:
Freak (Fallen Lords MC, #7)

Freak

(Fallen Lords MC #7)

Freak has watched his brothers fall for the women they love time and time again and is more than familiar with the signs of a man about to hand over his heart.
When Carnie comes tumbling into the clubhouse asking for help, all it takes is a bat of her innocent stare and sassy tongue for Freak to know what is about to happen. But when he finds out how old she is, he
Published July 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Freak, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freak

Start your review of Freak (Fallen Lords MC, #7)
Tpagirl
Freak was the seventh book in the Fallen Lords MC by Winter Travers. It picked up exactly where the last book left off.

Carnie was twenty when she walked into the MC clubhouse asking for protection. She had been introduced in a previous story. Freak was a patched MC member and one of the last three single brothers so he was tasked with guarding Carnie.

I enjoyed both Freak and Carnie. He was eleven years older than Carnie so he had some issues with age. Other than that, the push and pull was
Michele McMullen
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I am loving this series ! The MC gang of men are sexy, funny, badass and fall hard when it comes to their ladies. The connection between Freak and Carnie is evident right from the start but they begin as friends and that right there is so sweet and sexy. Carnie is a bright young woman that has made a bad choice in the man department which has now led her to the Fallen MC doorstep for protection. She is sweet, sassy and always speaks her mind . Freak might have become enamored with Carnie and her ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 FREAKING GREAT STARS!! Wow, Winter Travers has done it again. Freak and Carnie are perfect, their story will keep you flipping pages. The book is full of action, steam, girl power and love. If you haven't start the Fallen Lords what are you waiting for.
Joelle
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read for us in this on going series.We absolutely love the characters in this on going series.This story was filled with love and laughter and a whole lot of suspense.

For me Freak is what I call a easy going guy for the most part and does what he suppose to do without question or complaint and also is sweet and kind and caring but, make no mistake threaten someone he loves or cares about and he is done right lethal.

I loved Carnie she was one of those wholesome girls who was quiet
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Freak

***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***

Freak and Carnie are so great together that it’s a wonder that these two doesn’t see it. Freak has watched his brothers fall and never really gave a thought to his own demise (pun intended) until Carnie comes needing help. In her he see’s his future but it gets derailed when he finds out her age. Too bad that Carnie is someone who knows what she wants and will fight Freak until the end unless he finally realizes that age ain’t nothing but a
Mandy Saial
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Freak is one of my Favorites in the Fallen Lords . I loved Carnie with Freak , age doesn't matter.Carnie and Freaks relationship was a bumpy ride with all the tension , but it was written in the stars for these two to be together. I loved the trip to the waterfall and Carnie cooking for everyone just brought all my Favorite fallen lord characters back into the mix . I love this series .
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
"There was so many amazing moments in this book that just was amazing. To start with Carnie’s mum walking in on church! Carnie hitting wrecker! That’s only some of the moments. Not only did we have the girl Gang with their banter, the MC brothers were hilarious and so much banter between them which I loved."

Full review at ABookHaven

Michelle Austin
description

Freak was a great 5 star read and book seven in the Fallen Lords MC series.

Carnie and her sister find themselves in danger when Carnie’s ex leaves her an unexpected gift. Looking for protection they go to the MC for help. Freak is assigned to keep an eye on Carnie while she is in danger There is an instant attraction between them and they start to grow closer, that is until Freak finds out Carnie’s age. Carnie of course refuses to allow their age to keep
JoAnna G
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh!! Where do I start? I love this series. There is so much going on and you get past players as well so you are kept up to date. Alice is plain Alie. I loved getting to follow her here as well. It is well written and on pace. I felt like I was there with this with its descriptions. Thi8s is book seven int he Fallen Lords MC and it picks up right at the last book.

This story follows Carnie and Freak. When Cranie and her sister wendy head to the Fallen Lords MC for protection the girls
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

Carnie and Wendy have turned up at the clubhouse after discovering Bobby (the enemy in Boink's book) is out to kill Carnie after her "betrayal". Not knowing where else to go, the sisters run to the Fallen Lords where Freak is assigned to be Carnie's shadow. All is going well between the two, they're becoming friends with a definite attraction between the pair, until Freak finds out Carnie is only 20 and turns cold on her. Will Freak be able to get over his issue with
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Fallen Lords MC series so much, and I hope it NEVER ends! Carnie needs help, as she's being stalked by her ex, and he's a very dangerous man, so she comes to the Fallen Lords for help, and they make her stay at the clubhouse for safety reasons. Freak is tasked to watch her, and it's not long before they've caught some feelings that they don't know what to do with. Their chemistry is palpable, and shoots sparks in every direction, so it's only a matter of time ...more
Donna Parrott
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carnie and Freak.
I was extremely excited that Freak finally got his own book. I have been waiting on that beautiful soul since he first showed up. Now Carnie and Wendy I was so worried about those girls. Carnie is a beautiful girl who may be young but she sure is an old soul. I was worried about her and Freak well because you know why.
Like all of my beautiful alpha males they have a softer side when it comes to there women but can be extremely lethal when they feel threatened. Carnie needed the
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog

Good Lord, I love this MC! Winter Travers has written an MC full of the sweetest, badass lovers out there and if you think you won't like"sweet" with your alpha, you gotta try the Fallen Lords!

When Carnie shows up at the Fallen Lords clubhouse, no one is quite sure what to think but she's related to Mayra and there is a psycho trying to kill her, so the boys can't exactly turn her out into the night. As per usual, these girls need protection so that's what they'll get.

Freak is
Dimple
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read

Freak is instantly drawn
Angela
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars of Awesome!

I have to say that I totally enjoyed this book. There were so many freaking hilarious moments that had me laughing out loud at inappropriate times … and snorting laughter. Now that one was good.

I liked Freak. He was a really nice addition to the Fallen Lords series. Very serious but playful. However, he did end up irritating me by making a decision that he “thought” was right and his way to handling that decision was kinda crappy. But he totally redeemed himself in my
Kathy Rouchelle
Outstanding read, even if it is rather mild compared to many other MC reads. I loved this book, the story line, the characters. There was enough action, intrigue and heat to keep you reading straight through to the end. Freak is really a wonderful guy, although he doesn't see himself that way, and Carnie, she's young, beautiful and full of sass! Something that Freak really likes, just as much as he likes her. He wants her, but wants to take it slow, knowing that she is a little freaked out by ...more
Jamie-Lynne
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed For Angel Babe's Blog!!

I absolutely LOVED this book!! Winter Travers has done it again!! Freak is book #7 in her Fallen Lords MC series!!
This book has an amazing storyline and fantastic characters!! You can read Freak as a standalone but I recommend reading the series in order as there is alot of backstory throughout the books!!
This is Freak and Carnie's story and I loved it from the beginning right until the end!!
Carnie is strong, sassy and knows what she wants and goes after it!!
Leslee
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carnie never expected that her judgement could be so far off when it came to a guy. With her sister Wendy in tow, she has to seek out Mayra and the Fallen Lords if she wants to survive this stalker. Freak has watched his brothers fall in love with women they were tasked with guarding. When Carnie gets put into his keeping, he is all in until he finds out their age difference. Will her age be a stumbling block that he just can't overcome?

Freak is straight up one of the nicest guys I have read
Jacey Jeffrey
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely freaking loved this book!!!! Carnie's past is coming back with vengeance on their mind so she goes to the only place she knows that can help her...The Fallen Lords MC. Freak is in charge of keeping Carnie safe from harm. From the first moment he laid eyes on her....she brought out all of these feelings that he has never had for another girl. Freak knew that she was different than the rest and he is determined to keep her safe but that is it. The more time they spent together....the ...more
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Freak is book 7 in the Fallen Lords MC series and while the main characters stories can be potentially read as a standalone, it is suggested that you read this series in order as the MC aspect continues in each book and leads to the next set of characters. Love that each time this band of brothers rescue a woman one of them bites the love dust and that they now fight over who is going to babysit so that they don’t get claimed!
Carnie and her sister Wendy reach out to the Fallen for help and the
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Another awesome installment of the Fallen Lords MC. I fell for this series with book one and it has been one of my favorites since. The men are impossible not to fall for and the women are out of this world hilarious. This MC and their women are loyal to a fault. Winter did another job delivering Carnie and Freak's story. You will be loving the progression of their relationship and the dynamic of the MC.

Carnie and Freak start out as friends and even that gets hard when age comes into the
Serena Worker
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Freak knew there wasn’t going to be much choice between them in protecting the girls and he knew Carnie was sweet and sassy, and he wouldn’t mind waking up with her, all the guys had fallen for someone they had to protect.
Carnie felt safe with Freak and felt a connection she’s never had before. She knew that Freak was good looking but the more she saw the more he turned her into a hot mess like she’d never felt before. Carnie doesn’t know what happened but something with her and Freak changed,
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the last single Fallen Lords has fallen Head over heels for Carnie. Freak is assigned to protect Carnie when her and her sister are being hunted and he is OK with falling for her except when one glaring detail comes to light. The Fallen Lords should have known to deal with Bobby the last time he threatened their club. Carnie is smitten with the quiet man with all of the tattoos. She is thankful that he is assigned to her and she doesn’t mean to deceive him but when he finds out he tries ...more
Yvonne Evans
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Fallen Lords series that I have read. I fell in love with freak he's so caring towards Carnie and he really does care about her feelings and her life to the point where he's willing to walk away from her because he feels she's too young for him and she hasn't lived her life yet. Carnie maybe young it only 20 but she knows what she wants from him she knows that she has feelings for him she knows she wants to be with him. She thinks she wants to cook maybe go to ...more
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
When sweet and innocent Carnie shows up at the MC asking for help what could possibly go wrong? Well you find out in this book. This is a sweet story and I really enjoyed it. There is a bit of a mystery and a little bit of action just like the books previous to this one in the series.
We get to know the quiet brother in this one. The one that doesn't rock the boat and does what needs to be done when asked. Carnie our sweet and innocent heroine has been targeted by someone from her past. As their
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
4.50 Stars

Coming to Fallen Lords Clubhouse looking for help Carnie didn't expect to be assigned someone to watch her 24/7. But thats what she got.
Over the last year or so Freak has seen his brothers falling in love in the midst of chaos and drama, and that was not his story. But meeting Carnie also wasn't part of his plan. But getting to know this sexy sassy women that can definitely be part of his plan. Well until he finds out how old she really is!
Will this come back to bite him later on or
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
I can’t get enough of this series! By the 7th book I’ve now grown attached and developed a relationship with this series and I love getting to know another couple while also getting updates from the couples in past books! Carnie is seeking help from the MC after she finds out her ex-boyfriend is after her. With the MC agreeing to help, Freak is assigned to Carnie as protection, and over the course of time and spending that time in close proximity, an attraction and then a relationship develops. ...more
Patti
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have no idea what to say!!! Freak was absolutely fabtastic as I knew it would be, but I just don’t have the words to express how GREAT of a book it is! Winter you have once again written a freaking awesome book.
Freak and Carnie are simply perfect! I love Carnie as well as Freak. I have to say they are to date my favorite couple. I love her sass, the words you write have me spitting out my drink. Again simply don’t have the words to say how fabulous Freak is!
So folks instead of spending time
Amy Davies
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Freak by Winter Travers

Freaking(yes pun intended) love this series.

The books picks up from the previous book, which is great because you are wanting more with every book in this series.

The connection between Freak and Carnie is quick off the mark, but there is a sense of friendship there also. Which I love.
Also a few other issues stop any progression of their relationship igniting.
But is biker fashion the path is always full of twists and turns and never smooth, but it’s those turns that
Barbara
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read! The author has written a wonderful storyline with characters I simply love - the entire MC is full of alpha males who know how to protect what’s theirs, yet have a tender side that melt my heart.

Wendy and Carnie have shown up at the Fallen Lords clubhouse seeking protection from the clubs rival, Bobby. Now if you’ve kept up with the series, you know the guys have been falling fast and falling hard to women needing their protection. Well Freak spends a short time with Carnie and his
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Aiden (Grim Sinners MC #4)
  • Primal Howl (Primal Howlers MC, #1)
  • Shadow's Surrender (Insurgents MC #14)
  • Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)
  • Taking Her Down (Savage Brothers Second Generation #1)
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)
  • Reviving Luca: New Beginnings
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)
  • Cash (The Ride Series Second Generation Book 3)
  • Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC Book 2)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
Winter Travers is a devoted wife, mother, and aunt turned author who was born and raised in Wisconsin. After a brief stint in South Carolina following her heart to chase the man who is now her hubby, they retreated back up North to the changing seasons, and to the place they now call home.
Winter spends her days writing happily ever afters, and her nights zipping around on her forklift at work. She

Fallen Lords MC (8 books)
  • Nickel (Fallen Lords MC, #1)
  • Pipe (Fallen Lords MC, #2)
  • Maniac (Fallen Lords MC, #3)
  • Wrecker (Fallen Lords MC #4)
  • Boink
  • Clash (Fallen Lords MC, #6)
  • Slayer (Fallen Lords MC, #8)