Start by marking “Endless Stretch of Blue” as Want to Read:
Endless Stretch of Blue

Endless Stretch of Blue

Lorenzo Moretti and Damon Blackwell have never met, but they're tied together by the same tragedy. They were both there that night. They each lost someone they loved. They've been living as shells of their former selves ever since. Running into each other and realizing their shared pasts? Pure serendipity.

Being together is a tingle at the base of Enzo's spine, a comfort th
Published July 21st 2019 by Riley Hart

To ask other readers questions about Endless Stretch of Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Endless Stretch of Blue

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.5~

Damon and Enzo are merely existing. Both men lost a loved one "that night" (Damon his only sister, Enzo his older brother). Both are grieving.

Nine months after the event that changed their lives, Damon sees Enzo go into an alley. When several thugs follow, he jumps in to save Enzo from a beating or worse.

When I first read the blurb, I assumed the men had been present during a nightclub shooting, a tragedy similar to Pulse. But that's not the case. What happened was a terrible accident, whi
Meags
4.5 Stars

I’ve always been a fan of Riley Hart’s books, yet this one stands out as particularly memorable among her recent releases.

Beautifully written and emotionally engaging, Endless Stretch of Blue tells the story of two very different men, both dealing with the heartache and pain they each suffer after losing a sibling in a terrible night club fire.

The story picks up almost a year after the tragedy, with 30 year old Enzo and 37 year old Damon meeting serendipitously in their darkest time. A
Jan
Aug 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
*** 3 Stars ***

A nice angsty story about losing someone you love, drowning in guilt, putting yourself back together, making peace with your family and yourself and finally finding love in the middle of this shitload of issues.
In spite of being a consistent and a pleasant read, it didn't awe me as I was expecting.
High expectations are the worst. 😰
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

It was fine. I didn't love it. I didn't hate it.

Nothing really exciting happened.

Nothing really annoying happened. Well the pet name "fancy" annoyed me some.

Definitely more reminiscent of Riley Hart's older work.

Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
Out of all the books I've read by this author, this is the most boring. Yet somehow, this is one of the highest rated of all her books (on avg.)

Huh.

So, it's about 2 straight men who discover, through a shared experience, that they are actually soulmates and not that straight after all. The author once again "teaches" us something about sexuality - pansexual for example. She taught demisexual in the last book I read by her.

Not sure I like these clinical little educational pieces.

And because I've
Rachel Emily
One of my all time favorites from Riley is Crossroads, so when I saw she was working on another double G/O/OFY story I was immediately interested.

I thought this story was just beautiful. Enzo and Damon meet each other and become friends, not knowing at the beginning just how intertwined their lives really are. Both men have suffered major trauma and loss, and both are struggling to cope and get through daily life when they first meet.

The more time they spend together, the closer they become. A
Sanaa
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

Life was a work in progress for everyone, and you never stopped learning or working along the way.

Out of all the books I've read by Riley Hart, this book is probably the one that stands out the most. And probably my favorite as well. It was heartbreaking, yet beautiful and uplifting. I liked the characters and that they didn't shy away from who they were. It also didn't hurt that this was one of Riley's sexier books. I mean, damn, it was hot!

This was a sad book but definitely wor
Denise H.
***** A beautifully written and entrancing book by Riley Hart. We love our men right away and want them to be whole. Each man was at a club fire and lost a beloved family member. Carpenter, black haired Italian Lorenzo/Enzo, 30, lost his older brother, Ricky. They have a huge family. A hospital worker, 37, Damon lost his sister, and now visits his only relative, his Mom, in an Alzheimer's Unit. Damon is in anguish and guilt, as is Enzo.
This cover is magnificent...

Damon has a shaved head, glass
.Lili.
Aug 06, 2019 rated it liked it
-Friends to lovers
-Hurt/comfort/healing
-Bisexual discovery
-Family drama
-Dual POVs

While I enjoyed it overall, I felt like the second half was anticlimactic. Nothing really happened. I was waiting for the "oh, sh*t" moment that typically occurs at 70-80% but it never came.

3.5 Stars
haletostilinski
I absolutely adored this book. It grabbed my attention from the first page, and I enjoyed it from start to finish.

Enzo is a 30 year old carpenter, who specializes in doing cabinets, and loves what he does. But he feels like he's never good enough compared to his older brother Ricky, who seems to be perfect, and who his mother seems to compare him to and want him to aspire to be instead of being who he is. It affects Enzo greatly over his life, and when Ricky dies in a fire at the night club Enz
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This reminds me of why I fell in love with MM Romance, and why I still continue to fall.

This totally takes me back to the beginning for me when GFY was the best thing ever! It still is sometimes and this made me remember exactly why.

Such a great romance that I didn't want to put down.
Eugenia
BR11
Really enjoyed it! Recommend!
Jess-the-MOOD-reader
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love conquers all!!!

Endless Stretch Of Blue was a heartfelt emotional read which kept me turning page after page.

I fell in love with Damon and Enzo. Both extremely well written characters. I adored them both and thought they were perfect for one another.

A different take on a strangers to lovers M/M romance but one I’ll never forget. I love being kept on my toes!

A perfect summer read with little to NO angst but definitely a read which will consume you make you think about life and love with eye
~nikki the recovering book addict
Hmmm.....

Hmmmmmmm.... I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, it was able to make me cry. On the other hand, I couldn’t stop my engineer brain from dissecting everything. It just didn’t pull me in so completely. In fact, I almost DNFed so many times. I only kept going because I kept feeling like I was missing something what with all the awesome reviews it was getting 🥴 what’s wrong with me?!?

I felt like the author was trying to create these layers to the characters but it just didn’t
Denise
3.5 Stars

While I enjoyed the story, there was something "off" about it for me but I cannot pinpoint what exactly. I liked the MCs and I appreciated that this was a slow burn, but I never fully bought their love. There was a lot of family drama, some eyebrow-raising sex scenes (view spoiler). I couldn't stand Enzo's family, except for his sister, and they caus
Eleeze
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, mild-angst, gfy
4.25*

That was so good! It could have been shorter in portions and longer in others, but overall is was very good.-
Ravenclaw Silverstripe
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be entirely enjoyable and poignant. It deals with the loss of siblings after a shared tragedy. The two main characters are entirely different, but they bond over the loss of their loved ones and it was beautiful how their friendship evolved into something so much more. They became each others anchors but at the same time they were able to communicate how putting too much dependency in one other could result in negative after effects in their relationship. They took the time ...more
Maygirl7
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
This kind of gay for you story feels so ten years ago. Though I think in the arc of m/m development it is more like 10 dog years rather human years. So probably 5 years ago. I don’t buy it anymore.
Lois
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

I think this was my favorite book from Riley Hart. It had all the emotional depth and angst I love. And two times first-time-gay-for-you (this term isn't the best, but somehow it fits with this story).
It was an emotional and tearful story, but loved how the angst wasn't centered around Enzo and Damon's relationship - which was near perfect. They felt strong together right from the start.
So, Ms. Hart, please give me more like this.
Sue~Always Reading~
5 fancy stars 🥰

This is such a beautiful story. First of all look at that cover. It’s gorgeous. It drew me in right away. The “gfy” or “ofy” stories are something Riley really excels at. This book was about loss and love, falling in love with someone you never expected but feeling it is right and going with it.

This book was special to me also on a personal level. I lost my sister when she was 28 to a drunk driver and that loss is profound. Losing a sibling, especially one who is your best friend
Neta
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed every part of this book!!!
First it has all my favorite things about romance: Friends-to-Lovers, first times (with a man), exploration of the physical side of a relationship that is gradual and THOROUGH (yum!) and a story that is very focused on the couple with real emotions and little drama. especially here, Riley made sure every part that could be a big dramatic explosion remained simple, and they talked about things instead of bottling it in and having a huge misunderstanding between
Elizabeth
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Beautiful

I really enjoyed this book. It is all love, grief, and acceptance. There is a lot of good here. The men bond over grief. They fall into each other rather quickly but surprisingly there was no bull shit. The men know the like each other and they are both okay with that which I loved. They both have issues with their grief and with family but together they make a great couple. Very good read. Good chemistry, hot loving, no big relationship angst. Overall good read for me.
Leelah🍁♋️ Orion
Shelves: m-m, m-m-newbie
Two men stuck in the trauma that is grief. Both MC’s have lost a loved one and blame themselves for this loss. Grief can be a tricky SOB to get through. But having that one person that just understands can mean everything. And that’s what these two find with each other. Working through grief and finding love at the end of that tunnel.

I loved this! I loved it. I fell in love with both MC’s and wished I could hold their hands and help them walk this path. The biggest thing I loved, though. Was the
Kelsie
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Like I said in my update this really reminded me of Riley’s early work (which was my favorite) so I enjoyed it a lot. The connection and steam were there along with a more mature tone that I’ve missed from her recent work.
JD Crittendon
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stronger Together!

Food cures all, a polo shirt fanatic and all-consuming grief are elements of the Enzo & Damon love story. Ms Hart is consistently a good storyteller. Even though the subject matter is bit heavy, the writer uses a light touch in telling the story. I enjoyed the premise, the MCs and the pacing.
Bibliophile
Aug 04, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Deeply emotional, yet light and saccharine sweet at the same time. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Heather
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Honestly I don’t know where to start, I loved this book so much! I was only a quarter into Enzo and Damon’s story before I was telling my friends to add this to the top of their TBR list. This book evoked so many emotions in me and I know that it will be a book I find the time to re-read again. First time, out for for you is one of my very favorite tropes because of all the emotions involved with the characters. With both Enzo and Damon having never been with a man before, these emotions we ...more
Daisy
Jul 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Eeehhh it was okay. Probably a case of ‘it’s me, not the book’. I didn’t really love the characters a lot and the story didn’t make me super emotional.. but that could’ve been just me and my current mood.
So don’t take my word for it.

One of my pet peeves is when the MC’s sleep with others before they get together, why would I want to read about that? I don’t. Thankfully it wasn’t super graphic..
Cecilia Rodriguez
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gfy-ofy

4.5 stars......love the cover.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Turning Pages At ...: Endless Stretch of Blue (M/M Buddy Read) by Riley Hart 56 16 14 hours, 30 min ago
경마정보..racc88.Com..경마공원 1 1 Sep 07, 2019 08:56PM
Riley Hart is the girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. She's a hopeless romantic. A lover of sexy stories, passionate men, and writing about all the trouble they can get into together. If she's not writing, you'll probably find her reading.

Riley lives in California with her awesome family, who she is thankful for everyday.