Start by marking “The Monster Ball: Year 2” as Want to Read:
The Monster Ball: Year 2

The Monster Ball: Year 2

From 13 Award-Winning, USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHORS Comes A Night You'll Never Forget.

It's that time again! The Monster community is abuzz with whispers of the most anticipated party of the year. This deliciously exclusive event has tongues wagging even amongst the who's who of the monster community. It will once again be held at an undisclosed location on All Hallows
ebook
Published October 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Monster Ball, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Monster Ball

Start your review of The Monster Ball: Year 2
Wendy Higgins
Nov 03, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-romance
I'm so excited to have written a story for this anthology!! It's such an amazing combined story world. If you love adult paranormal romance this one is for you!
Renée
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who’s ready for year 2? I know I was certainly more than ready when ticket arrived. as soon I started this collection I knew it was well worth the wait, ,as I didn’t want to put it down.

These stories are all interconnected for one night only. The shared world that’s been built is brilliantly created, and each author has moulded their own attendees story to fit this collection perfectly, plus ensured that the other characters in the book are somehow mentioned.

It’s steamy, monsterous and oh so
Belinda Clemons
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Monster Ball Year Two is Spicy and Sweet Saucy and Sassy Sensual and sexy. Each story is the definition of a work of art. Very descriptive and vivid like you are there with all the characters.
The Monster Ball is Back in a new place and it is hotter than ever . I love the way these new characters and stories interact more than the first year. And the new drink names I love. we also have some repeat characters from last year like the Dastardly Deeds and the Twin Gargoyles Bronx and Lex and the
Sarah Dale
After loving last years Monster Ball I was super excited for Year 2's ball. This anthology is filled by some brilliant authors who have worked together flawlessly to bring us this collection of stories.

What I love about anthologies is that you get to meet some new to you authors that you can fast become fans of but what makes this one different is you don't know who has written each novella as that has not been revealed yet as its initially a blind release.

Each novella features different main
Samantha Glass
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So much supernatural fun crammed in to one book. This is a perfect read for Halloweentime. Loved how consistent the many authors were in the description of the party, the staff working the various bars, and even certain events of the night. A major collaborative effort, and one that is very well done. I’d love to be whisked away by moonlight to an event such as this, so until then, get the book and live vicariously!
Fawn Michaels
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here we are. Another spooktacular year. I got my shiny ticket and my best fashion wear on. Along with my dancin' shoes. And I'm ready to attend another year at the Monster Ball! Wonder what's in store for us this year? Another magical evening that's for sure. I can't wait.

Eternal Magic 5/5
This being the first story to start off the Monster Ball definitely started off with a bang. It introduced us to new characters and gave us the allure of what to expect when you attend the Monster Ball.
Sara Oxton
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Monster Ball Year Two filled with five-star reads. I love the way this anthology works, part of the fun of reading is trying to figure out which author wrote each story, it just added an extra sparkle to the stories, I was convinced I knew a couple and then I would read another story and not have a clue again. I will be honest and most of the stories I would give five-stars each, a couple I would give four to and one I would give three. What I loved most was watching out for characters ...more
Nikki Jefford
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The Monster Crew is back and better than ever!

Year 2's anthology blew me away. The work and planning that goes into a night of revelries with shared staff characters and sightings/interactions between novellas is phenomenal. This anthology takes a year to put together. Well worth the energy for all the mystery, fun, and romance packed between its pages.

Read it any time during the read. And remember, each year is a limited edition that retires the following fall.

We hope to see you at the ball!
Kayleen Lorraine
Another year another ball

Man i love you guys! These books come together so well and so funny! I love reading about all the different lives and challenges but most of all the love.. The fighting to get to that love.! Ty to all the author's and all who helped bring us this book!! Please bring all the characters in both books i mean wow they were great! Ty
Samantha Verges
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING READ!!!

If you’re into the Paranormal, this is Definitely the Book for U...13 Separate different Stories, that all intertwine, going to the Monster Ball...If U haven’t picked it up, I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THAT U DO!!!...U won’t b Disappointed...
Sherryle
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jennifer-snyder
Totally worth reading this set of stories. I think I prefer the 1st set of stories as I got into them alot better than this set. I might change my mind if I end up rereading it again in the future or if there is another set released.
J.A. Cintron
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing like always
Dawn Yacovetta
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It shouldn't have surprised me that the second year of The Monster Ball was a amazing as the first, and in some ways better, but it did. I was swept to this ball on the magic moon and was able to see it from so many different angles. Some of the characters crossed over and the setting was described in such a way that I truly believed each story took place at the same place and with the same people.

I had my favorites as I did last year - Twisted Tides, The Black Rose, Eternal Magic, Turning the
Angela
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!

I didn't think it possible to top last year's Monster Ball but they did. All the stories were wonderfully written. There were so many intriguing storyline's this year. I just love how all the stories intertwined with each other. Such an amazing and talented group of author's. I can't wait to see what happens with some of the stories in the future. I look forward to seeing what The Monster Ball Brings next year. Monster Ball Fan for Life!
Tiffany (Bibliophile Babes Book Blog)
This Book SLAYED it 100%

The Monster Ball year 2 came to slay, and BAYBEEE, it has slayed the house down!!!!

13 Awemaztastic authors have come together to bring readers an immersive interconnecting unique and just simply amazing reading experience. I have been dying to see where year 2 would take place and what great characters and stories the authors would come up with this time around. You don't have to have read MB year 1 to enjoy year 2, only the band, doormen, and bartenders are returning
Meg at
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: na
Simply amazing, just like last year. This anthology goes where no anthology has gone before and presents stories in a whole new way. You could read each happily on its own, but you'll want to read them all together!
Jeannie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing

**This may contain spoilers, read with caution.**

This is one of my favorite anthology. I truly enjoy “The Monster Ball” anthologies. Year two definitely did not disappoint. This time around there was quite the variety of “monsters” supernatural characters. Which was pretty cool. A lot of the stories had an undertone of similar stories but it didn’t take away from the enjoyment of each story. I love how most of the stories intertwine with each other and this year it was so cool to have hints and
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Welcome to THE MONSTER BALL. Make sure to reserve your ticket and get ready for some amazing characters!!

"Just as the moon has
brought me to you,
So shall the moon bring
you to the ball.
All Hallows Eve.
The Witching Hour." THE MONSTER BALL: YEAR 2

The characters in each story were phenomenal. I can't really say that I had a favorite because you just can't pinpoint one favorite because each Paranormal character was so awesome!!

The story-line to each story was fast paced but incredibly addicting and I
Crystal Stacey
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So much fun to read

This collection of novellas is fun and sassy with just the right amount of spice! I really enjoyed reading the first Monster Ball it was fun sassy and spicy. A definite must read. MonsterBall 2 is just as much fun if not more! Well done ladies!!
Telisha Mortensen
Loving all the authors!

Do you like steam and paranormal fantasy and parties? The Monster Ball anthology is the perfect book for you. I orginally picked this up because it has a few authors that I love, but it's a blind release and none of the short stories have the authors names on them. Doesnt matter, read them all!! They are so good. And now I have a few more authors on my TBR list. They are short stories and it just made me want to dive into these worlds they created even more. My favorites
Paula Albert
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A stunning anthology where each story is woven together so wonderfully that you can only WISH that you were granted a moonlight invitation to attend. I’ve read other anthologies that are so loosely put together that all that binds them is the fact that they are published together. Between the authors interacting in each other’s stories and the overall attention to detail for the ball itself, this anthology stands heads and shoulders above all others!
Carmen  Torres
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I thought Year One was a blast and the phenomenal authors ;however Year Two bought out the some phenomenal authors from Year One but Year Two absolutely rocked it. The Monsters were off the charts and the stories meshed even better. I'm so lucky to have read both years. I'm looking forward to Year Three. Phenomenal Anthology.
Laura87
Wow!!

This is amazing! The way the authors manage to bring a whole world to life and seamlessly transition between each story while still staying connected is fantastic!! Such a brilliant line up of authors and these stories are fantastic!! A MUST READ!!
Kelly Stepp
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Monster Ball Year 2 is edgier, sexier, and more intense than the last! It matches the location perfectly and will have you wishing you were monster enough for an invite. Prepare for stories that’ll have your adrenaline pumping, heart breaking, and body overheating. The stories are all woven seamlessly together with some crossover characters giving the feeling of being there in real-time. I also loved the unusual nature of the monsters this time around. Definitely my favorite anthology series!

Michelle Fritz PA
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When you're in the mood for frivolity and daring adventures, it's time to go to the ball! Snatch your invatation from the moonbeam and prepare your attire! This year's edition is going to thrill you!

Eternal Magic
What a story! Darkness and light mix together and create something magical! You can't help but to be drawn into the lush surroundings and mystical happenings! I adore magic wielders and this author did a superb job with these characters! The fireworks bring out the ending that you need
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have you gotten your ticket? I have never in my life been so jealous of fictional characters. The Monsters Ball is a fantasy world unlike any before. Each year just keeps getting better. Add in the fact that it is a bunch of authors being able to write interconnected stories together and well take my money.

Eternal Magic 5/5
What would you do for eternal magic? This was my favorite story of the book. It may be because it's the first I read or maybe because there are two dangerous characters
Jackie
This whole book is full of awesome stories, some hint at continuations, some have their own HEA. Most of these stories read way more than novellas, too. This was another year of fantastically crazy monsters at The Monster Ball. The proprietor definitely doesn't disappoint at her shindigs! So, my understanding is The Monster Ball is like Vegas, what happens there, stays there- unless it involves love & that will continue after the ball with the monsters that were lucky enough to find love! ...more
Deissy
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dana
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn’t read the first year’s Monster Ball so I had no idea what this book would be like, but omg I loved it! I enjoyed reading everyone’s perception of the Ball and how some of the storylines wove together with these cool characters. I also thought the proprietor was beautifully mysterious, and my only wish was that the sexy bartenders found their own love too. I look forward to reading these every year now!!

I really enjoyed all of the stories but my absolute favorites were the following:

Tassi
Welcome to a new year at the Monster Ball. Be ready to be swept away into a world of magic, love, destiny's being found, enemies nefarious plots coming to light and secrets being kept...its all in this one book of short stories.

To be honest I didn't really know what to expect with this book and I'm kinda embarrassed to say that only like a few of the characters were familiar to me...but even not knowing who the characters were it was an interesting experiment for me to read and enjoyable. I did
« previous 1 3 next »

• Releasing The Gods (The Titan's Saga #1)
  • Moon Cursed (Wolf Hollow Shifters, #4)
  • Daring Provocation (Shadow Veil Academy Book 3)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Three Kings (Royal Conquest Saga #3)
  • Damnation (Tales of Cinder #3)
  • Assassin's Academy: Book One: Rebels
  • Scarlet Huntress
  • Deadly Declaration (Shadow Veil Academy #2)
  • Alfheim Academy (Alfheim Academy, #1)
  • Ascending From Madness (Winterland Tale, #2)
  • Disdain (Tales of Cinder #2)
  • Blood Trial: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers Book 1)
  • The Keeper's Vow (The Keepers #3)
  • Taken by Storm (Storms of Blackwood #1)
  • Winter (Evermore Academy, #1)
  • The Apocalypse Five (Archive of the Five Book 1)
  • Ruthless as Hell (The Demon Academy #2)
Heather Hildenbrand was born and raised in a small town in northern Virginia where she was homeschooled through high school. (She's only slightly socially awkward as a result.) She writes paranormal and contemporary romance with plenty of abs and angst. Her most frequent hobbies are riding motorcycles and avoiding killer slugs.

You can find out more about Heather and her books at
“Something bigger,” a slurring girl with silver hair demanded. “I’m not sure your man would like it if I showed you something bigger,” he said with a flirtatious wink. Roars of approving laughter sounded at his innuendo.” 0 likes