Start by marking “Pumpkin Patch Murder (Wicked Good Mystery #7)” as Want to Read:
Pumpkin Patch Murder (Wicked Good Mystery #7)

Pumpkin Patch Murder

(Wicked Good Mystery #7)

Fate has had its way with Moira Wicked & Liam Good. All is well in the witchy world with their destined marriage complete. Moira is settling into life with that major responsibility managed.

Autumn is blowing into Charm Cove, and Halloween is right around the corner. A stop by the pumpkin patch turns up a dead body. Uh-oh.

So much for a little Halloween fun. Instead,
Published September 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Pumpkin Patch Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pumpkin Patch Murder

Start your review of Pumpkin Patch Murder (Wicked Good Mystery #7)
Lynn
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When a body is found in the pumpkin patch, newlywed witch Moira with the help of her husband Liam, help solve the mystery. Can be read as a stand-alone but is so much better if you have read other books in the series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sue
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-challenge
Moira Wicked and Liam Good have finally gotten married and are ready to start their life together. Halloween is fast approaching in Charm Cove, Maine, so Moira takes her twin cousins to pick out pumpkins. When a murder occurs in the local pumpkin patch and Celia finds the body, it is up to Moira to solve the case. Who would want to kill Vernon Smitty? When Mrs. Smitty says “it has to be one of the witches”, the police chief is stumped as to where to start his investigation.

Just like the previous
Texas
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pumpkin Patch Murder #7 - This quickly read murder mystery is a good addition to this series. It takes place about two months after M&L married. As always the author blend the old and new storylines into an interesting read, while the characters entertain the reader with their lives, oh and solving the murder. There is definitely a good bit of romance in air. There is an overview and a peek at a new series related to this one. I found this author and her books on Booksprout. 4*

Wicked Good
Jamie Brydone-Jack
Shelves: 2019, mystery
Another Excellent Visit to Charm Cove

I don't know how many books I have read in Lucy May’s Charm Cove series, but I have found every one of them a delight. I love seeing a new book in the series pop up at my favorite book review site. No matter how busy I am, I have to pick it up. One of the things that I appreciated about this story was that the murder happened right at the beginning, before the 10% mark. It is definitely a danger with cozy mysteries, delaying the murderer or the crime and
Billie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So much for a little Halloween fun. Instead, murder is on everyone’s mind. Nothing witchy seems afoot, but that doesn’t mean Moira isn’t smack in the middle of the
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Moira Wicked and Liam Good have started their married life together, but that doesn’t mean that all is well in Charm Cove, Maine. With All Hallows Eve quickly approaching, Moira heads off to meet Liam and pick out a pumpkin with her twin teenage cousins, only for Celia to find a dead body in the pumpkin patch -- and Moira is right in the thick of things again!

They identified the body as Vernon Smitty. Someone had hit him over the head. Daniel Levesque, Charm Cove’s police chief, along with two
Suzanne Hare
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Halloween is coming to Charm Cove and with it more than the usual trick or treats. Moira Wicked and her Husband Liam Good take her twin nieces to the pumpkin patch to find their pumpkins for Halloween. Unfortunately the twins find a dead man instead. Now the Wickeds and the Goods help the police to try and find the murderer so Halloween can go back to being fun again.

This is another great addition to the Wicked Good Mystery Series. It is a delightfully whimsical cozy paranormal mystery with zany
Disney14604
Shelves: books, arc, 2019
Hi Ghost! I love the 'trick' in this book. I was actually thinking that could be at the beginning . So since my brain was thinking that not everything is as it seems , I was able to figure out who done it early on. Did get a little surprise in my theory.

Always a fun, extremely enjoyable and easy to read story. always happy to see a new book by this author. You will too. I did not realize how much I enjoy this series till I read one. there is an excerpt for a book in January 2020 and I do not
Diana Lindoff
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Pumpkin Patch Murder by Lucy May is another great cozy mystery from Charming Cove.Ms. May, weaves together multiple plots smoothly, moving from light suspense to laughter of the antics of the loveable, eccentric witchy citizens of Charming Cove.

Halloween is approaching and the newlyweds, Moira and Liam, take their twin cousins out to the Pumpkin Patch to get a pumpkin or two or more. Almost immediately the twins find a dead body. Practically before the police can start investigating, the
Vbloemer
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A town full of magical people with a few normal people thrown in make this a very interesting story. Moira and her husband Liam, have taken twin magical girls, Celia and Delia, to the Pumpkin patch to find pumpkins. Little did they know it they would find more than just pumpkins. When one of the twins scream they all run to find out why. A dead body in the pumpkin patch was more than they bargained for when they went to get pumpkins. The deceased just happens to be one of the normal folk in ...more
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good cozy mystery, and Lucy May never disappoints. This is an awesome series that just keeps getting better and better. It's fun, good, and wickedly entertaining. Each book can be read as a stand alone, but it is a progressive story that refers back to events that happened in previous books. The series itself is great, so if you have not read the series yet, I honestly believe you should go back and start from the beginning.

Awesome recurring characters, fantastic detailed descriptions,
Molly
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Even to families like the Smittys who pretend to know nothing about the paranormal world, it is pretty clear that Charm Cove is magical. That does not prevent discord though.

When a trip to a local pumpkin patch ends with the twins finding a body, murder is definitely afoot- and no magical mistakes involved.

Mrs. Smitty, a local long time teacher, claims the witches must have something to do with the death of her husband. Since he was bashed on the head, a more mundane explanation is likely.

The
Penny Hickman
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As you know from the previous books, Moira and Liam had to get married to to keep peace between the Good and Wicked families. Now newlyweds, they are settling into married life, until........................A trip to the pumpkin patch with the twins. What do they find among the pumpkins? A dead body. The deceased's wife is blaming his death on "those witches". So here they go again another murder to solve, at least this one doesn't have anything to do with magic, despite what the wife thinks. ...more
Anne Dwyer
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Moira Wicked and Liam Good are married, and looking forward to their first Halloween as husband and wife. When they go to pick out a pumpkin with Moira's teenage cousins, the girls discover a body in the pumpkin patch. It seems that he has been hit on the head with a blunt object, so it is probably not a magical murder - but what does it have to do with a stolen crane? I loved the twists in this story - Charm Cove always has something happening! Any of these books can be read as a stand alone, ...more
Roxie's Reviews
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: a-must-read
"An Incredible Magical Mystery Romance series"
Charm Cove is the home of several witch families. Moira is of the Wicked witch family. She was destined to marry Liam Good. The Good's are another prominent witch family. Now that Liam and Moira are finally married. Thus completing the Wicked nd Good Prophecy.
It is close to Halloween. Moira , and her twin cousins are going to the local pumpkin patch. There her cousins come across a dead body! It seems Moira has another mystery to help solve. help
You
Aimee Bower
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up 2 months after Moira and Liam's wedding. They take the twins to the Pumpkin Patch to get pumpkins for home and the twins. They never thought the twins would find a dead body.
There hasn't been a murder in Charming Cove in a long time. This is a non-magical murder.
With no real clues or clear cut suspects, Moira and gang decide to help investigate the crime. They find a few suspects, they will slowly find their way to the truth. They were not expecting the person they found to be
D Marie
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Wicked and Food families are back. Yay!!!! Most the the books have been light mysteries, so I was surprised there was an actual murder. It was a welcomed surprise. I was glad that Daniel had a case to solve that didn't involve magic. That being said, Moira and her family came through as usual. They are hilarious, especially the twins, and I'm glad to learn about her brothers. I was surprised that Nathan is in a budding relationship and hope that we hear more about it.

I received a free copy
Lynn Partridge
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it

Verified ARC Reader
murder magic and mayhem

If you have followed this series you will already know all the characters and be familiar with the sort of mayhem that is to be found when things go wrong in Charm cove If you are not familiar with them then this is still a charming magical ( sort of ) murder mystery story Not quiet so much tension in this story as it doesn't have a direct bearing on our favourite families but still a great read for who dun it fans and Charm Cove fans alike

I received a
Claudia
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
For the first time in a long while there is a murder in Charm Cove. Daniel is busy, trying to solve the case and not always appreciating the help he receives from his witchy family. Still Moira and her gang help wherever they can. In addition to the murder case there is a new face in town, and a new romance blooming.
Like all the other stories set in Charm Cove, charming and entertaining.
Janet Graham
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cozy Coastal Maine Paranormal Mystery
This witchy mystery continues the stories of the Wicked family and the Good family. This book stands alone quite well. The reader will enjoy the story more by reading these books in order and having the full perspective of what has happened before. I love this series and am excited to hear that there will be a spin-off series. I received this ARC book for free from Booksprouts and this is my honest review.
Scarolet Ellis
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pumpkin Patch Murderby Lucy May is a great story to read. This is book number seven in this great series tht I have really loved reading cause I love reading about mysteries. I recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about mysteries and paranormal romances.

Carol
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's only been two months since Moira Wicked is now Mrs Good but somehow it does not seem to stop the murders from popping up in her … patch (?!) When the twins go pumpkin picking with Moira, they fall across a dead body and Moira is thrown into another murder mystery.

Another fun visit to Charming Cove. Much enjoyed ARC.
Amanda
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yet again Moira finds herself in the middle of a murder investigation in Charm Cove! Down in the pumpkin patch in the run up to All Hallows Eve!

I do love my little sojourns to Charm Cove and this is no exception, you are given just enough clues to keep you guessing.

Highly recommend this book, it is a nice quick read and there is nothing like an escape to a magical cove where the Wicked are Good and the Good are lovely (sometimes?!)

Shweta Beriwal
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Moira and Liam's magical world.

This time there's a murder in the pumpkin patch and no one knows who did it. As Moira and Liam settle into their married life, mystery and magic spin their tale in Charm Cove.

Wonderful as always, this book was an amazing read.

Heather Bane
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cozy mysteries are quickly becoming one of my favorite genre and Pumkin Patch Murder did not disappoint. This was a great cozy mystery. The story and characters are well written and enjoyable. I definitely will be reading more from this author. I highly recommend reading.

Stephanie
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. Moira and Liam are finally married but that doesn't mean that everything is going to be well for Moira and Liam. Moira goes to the pumpkin patch and finds another dead body so she has to investigate.

Tina Layner
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this little story. There are witches and warlocks in this story who always get accused when are things going wrong. It is entertaining all the way through the book. I book recommend this book to anyone who wants a great read.

Michelle
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Moira and Liam are married, a body is found in the pumpkin patch and Moira is on the case. I am loving this series and especially love getting to visit all the quirky characters at Charm Cove. This is a well written book with likable characters and a mystery that kept me turning the pages. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Heather Wamboldt
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pumpkin Patch Murder is the seventh book in the Wicked Good Mystery series. I loved this whimsical witchy murder mystery. Moira and Liam help the police chief solve a murder after she and her twin cousins find a body in the pumpkin patch. This is a fun-to-read paranormal cozy mystery and a wonderful read for an autumn afternoon.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Pat Eroh
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent quick read in the Wicked/Good series. Moira and Liam among the rest are great characters. The story is fabulous and action-packed with a mystery to keep you guessing.

• Vengeful Vampire at Wonky Inn: Wonky Inn Book 8
  • Witching in a Winter Wonkyland: A Wonky Inn Christmas Cozy Mystery
  • Gram Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #3)
  • Un-Familiar Magic (Accidental Familiar Book 3)
  • Croakies & Scream (Enchanting Inquiries #4)
  • Witchin' Around The Clock (Wicked Witches Of The Midwest, #15)
  • Fortune Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #2)
  • Haunted Wolf (Cedar Creek Shifters, #1)
  • Vampires and Vanishings: Paranormal Cozy Mystery (Magic & Mystery Book 6)
  • Hole Lotta Magic (Magical Midway Paranormal Cozy Mysteries Book 7)
  • Cloaks and Daggers (Spellbound Ever After Paranormal Cozy Mystery #6)
  • The Potion Commotion (Happy Blendings Witch #1)
  • Perdition (Fortuna Academy, #4)
  • A Witch Too Bright (Crystal Springs Cozy Witch Mystery Book 3)
  • Southern Wishes (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #14)
  • Clairvoyant Clues (Sunnyside Retired Witches Community Book 4)
  • Movies, Moonlight & Magic (Manitoba Tea & Tarot Mysteries, #2)
  • Inferno (Fortuna Academy, #3)
Lucy May loves coffee, dogs, cooking, and writing. She’s a misplaced Southerner living in Maine. She’s grown to love four seasons, but she still pines for sleepy southern summers. She likes to think she might’ve been a witch in another life and still believes in magic. She wiles away her time spinning silly, snarky & sexy paranormal stories.

Wicked Good Mystery (7 books)
  • Destiny's a Witch (Wicked Good Mystery #1)
  • Hex Me Not (Wicked Good Mystery #2)
  • Spells & Silver Bells (Wicked Good Mystery #3)
  • The Great Maple Caper (Wicked Good Mystery #4)
  • Oopsy Daisy (Wicked Good Mystery #5)
  • Siren Song Gone Wrong (Wicked Good Mystery #6)