Start by marking “Picture This (Marry the Scot, #4)” as Want to Read:
Picture This (Marry the Scot, #4)

Picture This

(Marry the Scot #4)

The only man she loves is the one she can’t have.

Taylor has lived with threats and blackmail her entire life. Either she behaves like the perfect, dutiful daughter, or gives up her most desperate wish. With her father’s election on the horizon, the pressure is on to appear as the all-American family, including her marrying the son of the next president. Her final month of
Published August 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Picture This, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Picture This

Start your review of Picture This (Marry the Scot, #4)
J. Saman
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
so WOW! Can we talk Wasp? Introvert. Sexy. SWEET. Naughty and secretly dominant? OMG! I am IN LOVE! Like for real. This might sound like a pre-teen tweet, but it's simply because Jolie Vines has a way of making me swoon and get all giddy like a high school girl. I LOVED this story. From the moment Taylor and Wasp got together in the 3rd book (?) I've been chopping at the bit for the twins stories. I just knew they'd be amazing. You have to read this series. It's so flipping, bloody, amazingly, ...more
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars

I have loved these quirky little romance stories set in Scotland. The McRae men are Scottish hunks. They are not rich but keep the family lands and castles going the best they can on limited funds. The patriarch is 30-yr old Callum and his wife, who has started a business that keeps them all afloat. These four men are hard working and dedicated to their heritage. We met the older brothers in the first three books. This story is about William, aka, Wasp. He is a twin to Alasdair,
Boosmummy
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was a bit hesitant about this book, not because of it being William "Wasp" McRae but because of Taylor who we met in a previous book and came across as a bit of a spoilt American bitch.

Thankfully in this book we get to meet the real Taylor and realise we'd got her all wrong. You can tell straight away that Wasp is definitely one of "the" McRae's, a gorgeous, hardworking and altogether yummy Scot but he's also got an unexpected softer side that shows through so well that you just want to hug
Chikap09
Love Wasp and Taylor!!

Once again Jolie Vines has made me fall in love with a McRae man. How is it that she can continue to give us these beautiful stories with such captivating characters?

Before starting Picture This, I wasn't sure what to expect. In previous books Wasp was quiet and difficult to get to know. And what we knew of Taylor wasn't promising. Oh, but how Vines took that and made something wonderful! While I always obsess over her male leads, her heroine took center stage as my
Cherie Melbourne
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Picture This

I've read every story Jolie Vines, I like the way she tells a story and the finished product is of a high standard. Nothing annoys me more than a good story being wrecked by poor editing, but this is never a problem with a Jolie Vines.
Now into Wasp and Taylor's story. From the start I've loved the twins and their antics and they've grown into good men as you would expect with their older brother guiding them. Wasp was the perfect person for Taylor after the life she had led. This
Escape_in_a_Book
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wasp grew up to be everything I hoped for as a reader of this series. I do think this is best when read in series order so you are introduced to the family but it could be read as standalone as well.

I am obsessed with Jolie Vines writing and this cast of Scotsman she has created.
Amy Dickinson
Overall Rating:

What does it mean to know love? Even more, what does it mean to love and be loved unconditionally? These are the questions of Jolie Vines’s newest book, Picture This, the fourth book in the Marry the Scot series. In this book, we are re-introduced to the McRaes, Scottish Highlanders who fall deeply in love with the women who hold their interest.

This story follows William or “Wasp,” one of the twins who are the youngest of the McRaes. In an earlier book, namely the second book in
Angela's Book Addiction
Picture This (Marry the Scot #4) by Jolie Vines is a contemporary, second chance romance told in first person, dual POV. It's the fourth book in the Marry the Scot series and can be read as a standalone. But I'd recommend starting at the beginning and reading them all because the series is fantastic and you'll get to know all the characters as they continue to appear throughout the series.

When William, aka "Wasp", runs into Taylor at a gala while photographing the event, he's stunned to learn
Viper Spaulding
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Miles and miles of travel, a little bucket list, and a whole lot of Highlander!

I'll admit, when we first met Taylor, I wasn't her biggest fan. But now that we get the rest of the story, all I can say is that the author is brilliant, and knowing Taylor's less-than-perfect history only made her full story more compelling. For a few years, Taylor and Wasp carried on a convenient FWB relationship whenever their paths crossed, without any thoughts of the future. Now that Taylor's father is using her
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man, I seriously CANNOT get enough of the Marry the Scot series, and since the moment I met Wasp as a younger man causing mayhem, I've been dying for he & his twin's story! Let me tell you, the amazing Jolie Vines didn't disappoint with his one bit. Picture This can be read as a standalone, but seriously, read the whole series in order as it's so much better. Anyway, Wasp is now 22 years old, and has grown into quite the young man. The woman who has his eye is Irene Taylor Vanderberg, who ...more
Jeeves Reads Romance
Solid writing, too much steam

As always, Jolie Vines’ writing is great in this book, it’s just really not my kind of love story. Picture This follows Wasp/William and Taylor, two people who always seem to fall into bed when they run into each other. They burn hot and have a physical relationship only, so when Wasp runs into Taylor after a few years apart, he isn’t surprised that the fire is still there. He is, however, shocked by the news that she is set to be engaged. When they find themselves
Caroline F
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, dual-pov
This author was such a find! My second read of hers and I loved it!!

"A lass I hadn't seen in years. One who made me catch my breath at the memories alone."

Taylor Vandenberg is bound by duty, love and blackmail to marry a man she doesn't love. When she manages to negotiate one month's freedom, she travels across the ocean, where she plans to use it to the max.

"This man never failed to make me feel...everything."

William AKA Wasp McRae knows that Taylor is not his to love or to plan a future
Jennifer Wertz
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was dramatic and exciting right from the very beginning. And steamy hot! Wow!
Picture This is well written and I like that it alternates between the point of view of the two main characters. One of the things I love about this book and the whole series is the depth of the characters. The characters are interesting, lovable and relatable. They show great strength and courage. Wasp and Taylor are so perfect for each other. They have so much fun together.

I like that while this
Thia995
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is definitely my favourite in the series so far! I've loved the twins since the minute i read about them and I'm so happy to finally read Wasp's book. It was great to get into his head more and see his alpha side and getting more time with Ally and seeing their sibling dynamic.

Wasp and Taylor bounce off eachother and it was nice that in this book they didnt have to 'save eachother', their relationship just developed naturally and worked really well.

I was glad to finally find out Taylor's
Cherie
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jolie Vines is such a gifted writer! I truly enjoy her books about this unlikely group of Scottish highlander heroes! Wasp and Taylor met several years ago and have incredible chemistry.

Taylor’s dad has big plans for himself that require an arranged marriage for Taylor. Taylor is willing to defy her father’s demands and follow her heart. Wasp is a man of integrity, willing to go to extreme measures to help Taylor and his twin Ally. Will Taylor and Wasp find a way to be together? What will they
CeCe
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wasp

“𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳,” - 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐞

Wasp is probably the most reserved out of the brothers and I honestly thought mmm what could his story be and it was so much more than a story about two people who always ended up together when they were around each other but never fully took their relationship further. I loved seeing more of the twins together it showed just how close of a bond they have Taylor was a perfect addition to there little connection, the way they worked
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Picture This by Jolie Vines is book 4 in the Marry the Scot Series. This is the story of William 'Wasp' and Taylor. I have read the previous books and feel that added to my enjoyment of their story but you can make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Taylor has to be the prefect daughter or else. There is more pressure on her now that her father is facing a new election along with the threat of a marriage. Wasp is starting up his photograph dream while helping his family. Both only seem
Lori
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marry the Scott

This series just keeps getting better and better! There is lots of globe trotting in this story. These characters must have been perpetually jet lagged. With each story I read, the want to visit Scotland grows.

The romance in this story was a long build. It started as a fling in an earlier book in the series and by the time it got its own book, it turned into a scorcher. It was great to see love win out! It also is a great example of how some family we are born into and some we
Patricia Baxes
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh man! This book was so exasperating...but I couldn’t put it down. Jolie Vines continues to grab our attention as she spins wonderful stories of marriage to a fine Scottish male. The storyline was really good; the characters are well developed—even the ones you’d love to hate; the plot twists and turns are something else; and the HEA is well worth the wait. Grab this one today. (I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and thoroughly enjoyed it. Can’t wait for the next one!) ...more
Pam Graber
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved Wasp and Taylor's story. I wasn't sure how they would get there, but they were too hot for each other from the very first book of the series to not end up together! All the twists and turns it takes to get them there make for a great romp. I look forward to Oh, Baby, Ally's story!

While this can be read as a standalone, I would highly recommend starting at the beginning with Storm the Castle. It's so much better once you've met the while McRae family!
Carmen Davis
Shelves: arc-s
Oh. Wow.

I'm seriously obsessed with Jolie Vines. She writes such heart felt stories! I'm in love with each and every McRae. I went into this a bit concerned because I hated Taylor. I loved Wasp already but I loathed her. I was so certain that he deserved better. I couldn't have been more wrong. Jolie had me all twisted up like a dagum pretzel.

All the feels. All. Of. Them.

Once again, I don't have enough stars.

12 Trillion stars. <3
Christine Woinich
Shelves: gift, arc
Friends with benefits find their way together. Taylor and Wasp were great together. I loved the strength that Taylor showed when she was sacrificing her future for family. She knew what she wanted but was willing to give it up. Wasp was so understanding yet so vulnerable. This series has kept me enjoying the MacRae family, and I look forward to more.

I received an ARC of this story as a gift, and this is my unsolicited review.
Angela Royster
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
William aka Wasp and Taylor's story and it's a bit on the steamy side but overall still a great story. Taylor wants to find her independence. Wasp wants to build a name as a photographer. They set out for an adventure while learning more about each other and falling in love. I received an ARC of this and volunteered to review it.
There Their and They're
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wondered how Jolie was going to make this work, with the history in previous books. But she did, and she did it well.

The chemistry between these two characters was electric and I couldn't help but want to fight for them to succeed. Both faced with their own dramas, they eventually decide to give in to love and make it work together.

Can't wait to hear what happens next
Wickedly Sweet and Synful Book Blog Twilla
Oh Wasp grew up to be a wonderful man. I didn’t think I would like Taylor but she was sweet but had a steel core. I enjoyed her aunts diary what a great idea. The Macrae family just make you want them for your own. Now I can’t wait to see what is going to happen with Ally!
Donna Sutay-Cooke
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh I adored how Taylor has been redeemed for William!! Every book, I just fall in love with this family of Scots more. Perfect set up for Ally’s story! Can’t wait to dive in!
Emma
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book about one of the twins William McRae or Wasp and his love interest Taylor. I still like book one "Storm the Castle" best of all.
Linda
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wasp and Taylor heat up the pages but can they get their HEA?
August 8, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
4.5stars
I've read the last three books in this series about the MacRae family now. Wasp's story was good, steamy, romantic, drama-filled, though not quite as suspenseful and action-packed as the previous two. Still, major choices and stumbling blocks in the way of his involvement with Taylor, the only daughter of a broken home and a terminally ambitious, political candidate father, keep the tension
Cortnee Lites
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

This is a really cute story with strong main characters. Just the right amount of drama. There are some annoying typos but you can read past them.
Jessica Rackley
Oct 21, 2019

• Always You (Survivor, #5)
  • Without You (Survivor, #3)
  • Because Of You (Survivor, #1)
  • Call Me Sugar
  • Finding Home (Rollin On, #1)
  • Game Changer
  • The Other Brother (Beta Brothers #4)
  • Finding Victory (Rollin On Book, #2)
  • Finding Forever: Book 3 of the Rollin On Series
  • Finding Peace: Book 4 of the Rollin On Series
  • Finding Redemption: Book 5 of The Rollin On Series
  • Highball Rush (Bootleg Springs #6)
  • Rise Of The King (Checkmate #5)
  • The Hold Out (Brewer Brothers, #2)
  • The Billionaire Book Club
  • Rewriting You (Survivor, #4)
  • Castling The Rook (Checkmate #3)
  • Gin Fling (Bootleg Springs, #5)
JOLIE VINES is a romance novelist who lives in the South West of England with her husband and toddler son.

From an early age, Jolie lived in a fantasy world and is never happier than when plot dreaming. Jolie loves her heroes to be one-woman guys. Whether they are a huge Highlander, a touch starved earl, or a brooding pilot, they will adore their loved one until the end of time.

Her favourite

Marry the Scot (4 books)
  • Storm the Castle (Marry the Scot, #1)
  • Love Most, Say Least (Marry the Scot, #2)
  • Hero (Marry the Scot, #3)