Start by marking “Blue Steel Hearts” as Want to Read:
Blue Steel Hearts

Blue Steel Hearts

Rock Star Steve Mitchem has it all. Fans adore him, and he beds any woman he wants. But he's never forgotten the small-town girl he left behind in Oklahoma. He can't believe his luck when he spots her one night in the front row of his concert. He takes her to his house in Malibu where things heat up quicker than his hot tub.
Julie Ray moved to Los Angeles to become a
Published July 22nd 2019 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Blue Steel Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Steel Hearts

Start your review of Blue Steel Hearts
Michele
3 1/2 stars

Blue Steel Hearts was a short novella. Given that there wasn't much time to connect with the characters, it diminishes a little of the story for me. However, I always appreciate a second chance romance. When rockstar, Steve Mitchem sees "the one who got away," Julie Ray, in the front row of his concert, he can't believe his luck. After the show, he has her brought backstage. From that point on, it's insta-love for them both. The remainder of the book is various steamy sex
P.e. lolo
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-erotica
This is a very short story that has two women going to a rock concert because Julie Ray won front row tickets. She knew where the lead singer grew up. That is because she grew up in the same town as well and went to the same school. Now they are both in Los Angeles she just is working as a waitress because she cannot get any modeling jobs. When Steven Mitchem sees her in the front row he works out to have her and her friend brought backstage. Once they reconnect both want to spend the night toge ...more
LianaReads blog
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
A very steamy short story that i would have liked to read much more. It has so much potential if the story goes beyond the short description or fast forward pace. The characters are lovely and i am always up for a second chance at love, especially for those that missed theirs in college just to take upon their jobs or dreams and met after years more mature and ready to settle down.
I'll look for other stories by the author and really hope it will be a novel-length the next on
Terry
Sep 17, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2 Stars ... a very short read!

Steve is a rock star who never forgot his high school crush. And who is in the front row of his concert tonight ... that’s right, Julie the woman of his dreams. He’s not letting her get away this time around.

This is a very short read with lots of steam! The story that was there was good, but it had so much more potential. I love a rock star romance and the second chance aspect just added to the story!

I received a copy courtesy
Hayley
Sep 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. This short novella tells the story of Julie and Steve, they were each others "One that got away" Steve became a rockstar and Julie a waitress and model. They reconnect and the rest as they say is history. This story seemed to rushed for me even as a novella. There didn't seem to be enough time for the characters to adjust to the changes in their lives. Additionally, since this book takes place in the 1960's some of the slang was diff ...more
Debra Dowling
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short book filled with lots of steam!
Steve left his home town behind to pursue his singing dream. But he never forgot the girl he left behind. When Julie shows up at his concert and their eyes meet, well lets just say the sparks are still burning strong.
Quick read with a lot of passion.
I received an advance copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
Doris
Aug 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Not Fair??

This may not be a fair review because I did know going into it that this book was only 35 pages long. A high school crush that left his girl behind after a kiss only to make it big in the rock scene. She goes to his concert and they reconnect. This would be great if it was a novella that gave more depth into the characters and storyline.
Donnajo
I voluntarily read a advanced reader's copy for a honest opinion

A new to me author Blue Steel Hearts by Eve Lyn. A spicy fast read. Good storyline. Second chance at love. I look forward to check out more by author.
Melinda Blache
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very short read. It was a fun story with lots of sexy scenes. A second chance love. I can't wait to hear more from this author.

I voluntarily read a advanced reader's copy for a honest opinion
is currently reading it
Jul 22, 2019
Rockstar Hero! 1 2 Aug 08, 2019 06:19PM

• Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Ice Hard (New York Nighthawks, #2)
  • Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove, #3)
  • Child's Play
  • Rescue Me
  • Renegade (Knights of Fury, #2)
  • That Forever Girl (Getting Lucky, #2)
  • Sweet Talker (American Royalty #2)
  • Wylde Fire (100 Proof, #1)
  • This Earl of Mine (Bow Street Bachelors, #1)
  • Hot Nights in Morocco
  • Spy
  • Moral Compass
  • A Life Without Water
  • A Stranger on the Beach
  • Flashed (Happy Endings, #3)
  • Risky Play (Red Card, #1)
  • Million Dollar Marriage (Million Dollar, #2)
1 follower
Eve Lyn is a writer of spicy romance with a happy ending, always!

She lives in a southern town with her hero husband and is happiest when she's writing romance novels and dreaming up sexy characters.