Start by marking “Passion (The Heirs Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Passion (The Heirs Book 2)

Passion

(The Heirs #2)

Some people call Michael Klein responsible and upright. Others say he’s just uptight.

He’s been a single father for so long that the words ‘love’ and ‘fun’ have disappeared from his vocabulary. That is until Gigi Champion crashes into his life! Gigi’s the pesky neighbor he never wanted. Sure, she’s gorgeous, vivacious and has the prettiest eyes he’s ever seen. But it seems
Published July 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion

Lydia
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. It was a nice change after reading all the duds.

I loved the heroine; she wasn’t shy or a doormat. The hero was okay, I felt that his actions were sometimes childish, but it wasn’t anything major that caused me to stop reading the book.

The hero wasn’t described as a manwhore. He dated women like any single adult would do, but never introduced any of them to his kids. I loved that the heroine didn’t even have feelings for the hero until like 33%.

I also loved how the
Erika Vincent
Jul 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok read 3.5 stars

The first thing is I didn’t realized they had studios in Florida of this caliber. The book was An ok read with the banter between Gigi and Michael amusing. I like Gigi’s relationship with the kids too. However I felt that the book lacked life. They seem to exist only between 2 flats. Even if their relationship is not played in public but we could have read about her and her friends (like the one with the beach house). The parents at school. More interactions with Michael and hi
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love 💘it!

Lisa was not mother material and all she was focused on was gaining some attention. Smh! On top of that, she was nerve wracking, I would have sent her her walking papers a long time ago. I can admit Michael and Gigi first interaction was comical. But Benny and Riley stole the story. They were funny and mischievous that earned them a good metal for finding loopholes in their father demands. Michael friends read right through them. They saw right through their attraction facade that it wa
Carol
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Lot Of Love

This funny romantic love story was a delight to read. A well developed storyline of two engaging people who are different but share an undeniable attraction. I love the family bond and Gigi's attachment to Michael's children. Throw in the aha moments, sizzling chemistry and suspense this is a book you don't want to miss.
Shonda
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good read

I enjoyed reading Michael’s and Gigi’s story. Their initial meetings were funny and playful. The relationship development took a bit longer than I expected thus the reason for the four stars.
Tanue Bryant
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To go girl!!

I really enjoyed reading Michael and Gigi's story. I did figure out how the stalker was. I enjoyed all the encounters up until the camping trip. Now I have to find Lex's story. If you like interracial romance you'll love this one.
Crystal Moody
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

I really liked this book. Michael is amazing. He's a single dad, doing it all for his kids. Gigi is an actress and is Michael's total opposite. Opposites attract. I loved how sweet this book was and I'm ready for the next in the series!
Tkat64
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Michael and GiGi’s story is sweet and funny. I loved the two of them together, and the twins? Hilarious! Heartwarming, funny, and sexy. A wonderful story!
Nancy  L Thompson
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Plot

With this story I'd say what was needed is an update of the wedding and Gigi's mamma. Now that would really be something.....LOL
ALF
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Michael and Gigi

This was a cute funny that read. Gigi and Michael were hilarious to me. I just couldn't get over Gigi’s mom. That woman made me want to you'll my hair out.
Dee Jackson
Shirley C. Temple
Annette
Aug 06, 2019
Books. Books. Books.
I love looking at them, smelling them, reading them, carrying them, writing them.

I have an addiction. Someone help me.

I'll read anything from historical romance to fast action thrillers, gritty urban to fantasy.

But when it comes to writing I'm more of a romance girl. Always expect a cocktail of strong heroines, the men who love them, some r-rated fun, relationship troubles and

The Heirs (2 books)