Start by marking “Autumn at Blaxland Falls - Seasons Book 2” as Want to Read:
Autumn at Blaxland Falls - Seasons Book 2

Autumn at Blaxland Falls - Seasons Book 2

SOME SECRETS REFUSE TO DIE…

For Joanna Mendis, Blaxland Falls is full of bad memories and ghosts of the past.

The thought of returning to her hometown makes her feel physically ill, but a job offer she can’t refuse is enough to lure her back. With her teenage daughter Sasha by her side, Jo tries to make a new life in her old home.

Her pligh
Published September 1st 2019 by Eliza Bennetts

To ask other readers questions about Autumn at Blaxland Falls - Seasons Book 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Autumn at Blaxland Falls - Seasons Book 2

Start your review of Autumn at Blaxland Falls - Seasons Book 2
Claire
4.5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ After reading Summer at Urchin's Bluff and absolutely loving it, I jumped at the chance to read Autumn at Blaxland Falls. And how glad I am that I did, it was another wonderful read. Eliza Bennetts focuses on slightly older characters, women and men in their 40's, single mums who are making a life for themselves and their child, who are learning who they are, what they want and how strong they can be when they need to be.

I loved meeting Jo and her daughter Sasha who have tra
Brenda Moser
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with an interesting and heartfelt story line. The author brings a cast of strong , well developed characters and weaves an emotion filled story dealing with life's happenings in a family,both good and bad,and following Jo and Christian's journey to love and happiness. It's told in the dual POV which shows both of their thoughts,emotions and turmoil along the way. It's a story that says never give up,never stop fighting and always move forward with love. I was hooked f ...more
Heather Wamboldt
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Autumn at Blaxland Falls is the second book in the Seasons series and takes us on the journey to love with Christian and Joanna. The characters in this book are well developed, likable, and relatable. The storyline is well written, with family issues, humour, drama, secrets, a creepy ex, and a wonderful romance.

This is the first book I have read by Eliza Bennetts but it will not be the last.

Mel
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down. Bennetts has shone a light on real everyday family circumstances, while also demonstrating how they can be both overcome and rewarding.
Sprinkled with humour and wit throughout, we are carried along on Jo's journey and return to Blaxland Falls where she navigates ghosts from her past, and where new and unsuspecting beginnings flourish.
Praise to Bennetts for capturing such a raw, yet wholesome, story.
Barbara
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by this Author that I have read it is well written , and I will be looking for more by her.This is Christian Olsen and Joanna Mendis' story, a story in the Blaxland Falls series. I enjoyed reading this story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Evonne Hutton
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
She returned to her home town with her daughter and confronted her past.
In the process she found what could be her future.
A good story line

Patricia Fini
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is great once I got past the first chapter I could not put it down
It is a great romance about a real family in Australia
It have sad, happy and romantic moments
Can’t wait for the next book

Patricia
Melanie
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant book by this talented author.
I love the way Eliza weaves characters into your heart so that you truly feel an emotional connection with them. I can’t wait to read her next book in this series!
Susan Walker
Sep 09, 2019
meg
Sep 02, 2019
Cyndi Eldred
rated it did not like it
Oct 14, 2019
Jodi
Oct 21, 2019
Mary Beth
Oct 23, 2019
Author of Seasoned Romance books. You're never too old to fall in love!
Summer at Urchin's Bluff available July 2019.
www.elizabennetts.com