Start by marking “First Fae-Bear Baby: A Diablo Falls Paranormal Short Story” as Want to Read:
First Fae-Bear Baby: A Diablo Falls Paranormal Short Story

First Fae-Bear Baby: A Diablo Falls Paranormal Short Story

My mother warned me to never go to Diablo Falls.
But I never was a rule follower.
When I see a crazy-pants ad on a DF Forum from a supposed bear pack, looking for a woman to breed, I’m curious.
And more than a little aroused.
It’s not long before I find myself on the doorstep of a cabin with three burly men ready to claim me.
It’s all fun and games until they shift.
Then s
Published July 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about First Fae-Bear Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about First Fae-Bear Baby

LMR
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Bite Club, Charlie Hart, Frankie Love, & Booksprout!
First Fae-Bear Baby A Diablo Falls Paranormal Short Story by Charlie Hart First Fae-Bear Baby: A Diablo Falls Paranormal Short Story By: the Bite Club, Charlie Hart, & Frankie Love
Don't Stand In Front of A Lady... NOT, When She's Protect'n The Father's of the "First Fae-Bear Baby!"
She's a Reporter ON the Trail of a Story...
And clever add caught Her Eye... But also brought Her to the DoorStep of THREE Bears,
Who just happen to be Her MATES,
And suddenly She finds She's a Fae...
But She's NOT just Any Ol' Fae... Nope, She's the Fairy Queen,
And She'll be Shaking thing
Rose Bassett
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable story with a different mix of paranormals, protection and love all mixed in together. Great world building on the mountain and good characters. For a short story, it was rich and creamy.

Ruby is hurt and confused. When she sees her birth certificate for the first time, she sees a different name for her mother and 'unknown' as the father. So who was the man who has raised her for the past nineteen years? Is he related at all or did he kidnap me? Why didn't he ever tell me? Sh
Caroline Doig
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maisie is a writer at the Canyon City Gazette her boss is on her back about writing articles on the travel column so Maisie looks up Diablo Falls although her mother warned Maisie to stay away from there her mother’s not here anymore, Maisie looks on the Diablo Falls forum and there’s an advertisement saying Kodiak’s seeking breeder or possible mate so Maisie takes off for Diablo Falls. The closer Maisie gets a hum starts through her body she has to pullover because it gets so bad then there’s a ...more
Debbie Caswell
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is part of the wonderful new world of Diablo Falls a multi author world brought to us by the Bite Club and each Novella length novel introduces to more of the magic and mayhem that is Diablo Falls

This is the story of Miss Maisie she always promised her other that she wouldn't go to Diablo Falls but on he mothers death she felels curious about why she shouldn't go there and you guessed it off she went To ad spice to the mix she finds a weird advert asking for a woman to become a breeder
Evelyn Dotson
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maisie was in school studying to be a social worker when her mother fell ill and passed. She got a job as a newspaper journalist. Ordered to write about tourist places, she decided to go to Diablo Falls a place her mother warned her never to go. Maisie found an ad and decided to answer it. Once she arrives weird things start transpiring. She immediately loses her innocence to three bears. Now, there are consequences from that mating! Also, the place is filled with weird folks from fairytales and ...more
HilZie
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This short story gets right to the point where it comes to Miss Maisie trying to find what she is missing. It may have been an as she saw describing men looking for a breeder that caught her attention, but it was really Diablo Falls that has been calling to her since her mother's death. She knew her mother was hiding something when she told her to never go there, so when Maisie saw the ad the journalist I'm her had to go see what the story was. Little did she know it would be the end of her stor ...more
Raecharmed
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maisie sees an ad about men looking for a breeder in Diablo Falls. Curious she went to Diablo Falls to look into it. When she got there and asked directions to these men she never expected how her life would change. These men are bear shifters but that isn't the only surprise she learns that she is fae and a royal one at that. This has a battle for the crown to ensue which has her men fighting with her. Will Maddox, Keegan and Aiden be able to convince Maisie to give them a chance? Will they bea ...more
Claudia
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A young woman had to promise her daughter to never go to Diabolo Falls, but after her mother dies, she goes anyway to explore the area. She also finds an advertisement that intrigues her and meets with a group of bear shifters who are looking for a mate.
Shocked at their transformation she runs away, but then she is attacked by a young man who claims that he is her brother and that she could never be the next fae queen.
An interesting start to a life between two realms, the story is well-written a
Angela Chin
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Maisie is a little lost in life as a journalist. She writes travel articles for a newspaper that is run by her late mother's best friend. Spurred on by a potential travel story, she decides to go to Diablo Falls, a place her mother had asked her never to go. Once there, Maisie encounters three bears - the men who placed an ad seeking a breeder, or possible mate. Things move quickly as destinies are fulfilled and birthrights are revealed.

This was a fast-moving story that engaged the reader from t
Katrina
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not usually one for short stories. I prefer a full-length novel for the most part. However, the premise of this short story intrigued me enough that I figured I would give it a try. What I experienced in the couple of hours it took me to read it was instant gratification! The characters were fully developed, which can be hard for such a short length. It left me panting for more. I'm actually hoping that Ms. Hart will eventually turn this into a full-length feature and I can even see a series ...more
Valentina
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maisie is a journalist. She has always wanted to write about helping people not vacation spots where not one could afford. Maisie remembers about a place called Diablo Falls that her mother has always told her never to go to. On a whim Maisie decided to go to see if this would be a great vacation place to write about. When she gets there she meets Keegan, Aiden and Maddox and all three are Kodiak bears. They tell Maisie that she is there mate and it's mating season and they know that Maisie is s ...more
Rose Brown
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This paranormal romance is a short story and oh so enjoyable. It’s well-written with a smooth storyline and characters you want to revisit again and again. Diablo Falls is the perfect backdrop for this story. It’s rich in paranormal characters and history that you want to know more about. There is an immediate connection and explosive chemistry between Maisie and her three mates. This story has some action and suspense, but it’s mostly about Maisie, Aiden, Maddox, and Keegan. This story was shor ...more
Nina Campbell
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First Fae-Bear Baby by Charlie Hart is another short story in the Diablo Falls series. In this story, Maisie a newspaper journalist from Canyon City visits Diablo Falls to explore the area for a travel article. She wants to find out why her mother told her to stay away from this unique mountain town. This story has lots of twists, turns, and surprises. It has a special woman who finds her forever mates. I really enjoyed reading this story with it fun happy ever after ending. First Fae-Bear Baby ...more
M
Likeable 3 stars

I like the premise of the book. The setting has so much potential. I wish there was more character development for Aiden, Keegan and Maddox and that the author expounded on Maisie’s background. It has a steamy sex scene but the flow of the story could be smoother. It’s a likeable promising short story. [I received an advanced copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.]
Annie
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The three bears and the far queen

Maisie is a travel reporter. She heads to Diablo wrote a story and investigate an Intriguing ad. The residents aren't very welcoming. So she goes to the address on the add and meets Aiden, Maddox, and Keegan. She has an Insta connection to a three men. When they show her their bears she freaks. When.She is threatened by the far king, her there bears.
A fun Insta love, dirt kind of steamy,.short story.
Tania
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great the story was well written and the characters were interesting. Maisie decided to go and see Diablo Falls not knowing what is there plus she really did not know who she was. Would she find out why her Mum told her never to go there?
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

Marianela Aybar
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I can tell I am going to love this series and collaboration. I’m already loving Diablo Falls with all the different creatures. Now, Masie meeting her three bears was out of this world. It was explosive and the chemistry and the immediate connection had me fanning myself and panting and downright blushing. The story was short and perfect and can’t wait to read more.

Sara Oxton
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First Fae-Bear Baby by Charlie Hart a five-star read with Bite. This is a stand-alone in the Diablo Falls series, if you like your stories with a paranormal twist then you can’t go wrong with this series. I am so thankful to the Flirt Club for introducing me to Bite Club. Well what can I say about this one, its quick paced and filled with passion, and surprises. Maisie will surprise you at every turn and she will also thrill you.
Michelle Vandal
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastically good story!
Maisie is drawn to Diablo Falls by an add looking for a breeder and possible mate. Her mother told her never to go to Diablo Falls. Sadly, her Mom's no longer here. Diablo Galls seems to call to her and so do the sexy bear shifters, Keegan, Maddox and Aidan. Things aren't as they seem in Diablo Falls and Maisie is about to learn some truths that will shock her and that will change her whole life.
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Birthright

This book is a quick read it is great for lunch hour or break time indulgence.

Let's just say the hard headed adult children will learn the hard way to listen to their parents for a reason. Sometimes a girl has got to do whats best for her with surprising results.

Maisie will experience a lot of first on her trip to Diablo Falls.

Buckle up for the ride.

Scarolet Ellis
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First Fae-Bear Baby by Charlie Hart is an amazing story that I definately loved reading very much. I loved reading this story cause it has the fae in it and bear shifters and I love reading about both. I highly recommend this story if you love reading about fae, bear shifters, erotic and paranormal romances in their stories.

Mareike
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a cute little story this book was! I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Maisies adventures in Diablo Falls (especially getting to know those three hunks). There were several twists and turns that kept me entertained and eager to turn the page. The storyline was realistic (her reaction to the bears - I'd totally freak out too if a bear suddenly appeared in front of me!) and magical all in-twined.

Amanda Clark
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
It is a very interesting take on paranormal mates and for how these shifters came together to how they are mates and how she found ot her original shifter origin is unique itself. The book did keep me entertained to read to another paranormal romance story.

Michelle
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Maisie sees an ad on a DF Forum from a bear pack looking for a woman to breed she's intrigued. When she gets there she meets three strapping bear shifters Keegan, Maddox and Aidan. When they shift in front of her everything changes for Maisie. This is a short, steamy read and a great addition to the Diablo Falls Paranormal short stories. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Iva Krazalkovičová
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
What can hapen when you dont follow orders?? You go on trip, where you have hot fling with free hot guys.
But….the are not just guys, They are bears and claims you are their mate.
Mating and children arent in my future. And add news that I am fae roalty??
No..than cant hapenn.

Michelle Fortune
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot wait to see if there will be more novellas in the suture. I would love to read the entire series of this small town. You will be on the edge of your seat with the action and if the female character will give in to her heart.

Mim Crenshaw
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book caught my attention from the first page, and I could not put it down. It kept me glued to my kindle and and I loved every minute of it. The author made me feel every emotion of the exceptionally developed characters and made me sigh at the end of the book.

Sandy
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice little short story. Maisie had never been to Diablo Falls but knows she was born there. She answers an ad and her life is changed forever. Not only does she learn about shifters but also about who and what she is.
Sydney Springer
Shelves: arc
This is a great short read! Aiden, Keegan, Maddox, and Ruth are royally hot together. This left me wanting more of Diablo Falls!

Ellen Mills
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great book the Diablo Falls series, if you like your stories with a paranormal twist then you will love this. It's full of passion, and surprises.Love the sexual chemistry between the characters is pretty hot. This is a great little read it was will have you hooked.