Start by marking “Depraved (Sinful, #3)” as Want to Read:
Depraved (Sinful, #3)

Depraved

(Sinful #3)

Savagery. Sin. Depravity—-these are my virtues.
My religion.

My name is Dante Sovrano, head of the Chicago Mob,
and I run this city.
Everyone bows down to me.

Except her.

The moment I saw Sarah, I knew she’d be trouble.
She’s fiery and cutthroat, wrapped up in a lickable package.

But there are dark secrets hiding behind those gorgeous blue eyes.

And I plan to know them all
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 306 pages
Published July 30th 2019 by Trilina Pucci Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Depraved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Depraved

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

GOT MYSELF AN ARC!

Stand-alone
Release: July 30, 2019
Blurb:
Savagery. Sin. Depravity—-these are my virtues.
My religion.
My name is Dante Sovrano, head of the Chicago Mob,
and I run this city.
Everyone bows down to me.
Except her.
The moment I saw Sarah, I knew she’d be trouble.
She’s fiery and cutthroat, wrapped up in a lickable package.
But there are dark secrets hiding behind those gorgeous blue eyes.
And I plan to know them all because she’ll have to make a deal with the devil to solve her pro
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Depraved is book three in the Sinful series by Trilina Pucci. I think this book might be a little darker than the other two. Or, it’s just been a while since I have read the previous book and have forgotten. But take my word for it, Dante is part monster. But the other part of him, the part that wants to possess Sarah? Well, I’ll let you be the judge of that!

Dante Sovrano is the head of the Chicago Mob. Not only does he run the city, he feels the burden of protecting his family as well, the two
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Dante is EVERYTHING you desire in a dominant. A genuine alpha who only shows his soft side to his Queen 👑. And Sarah, well I girl crush her in a big way! Their chemistry & dynamic was perfection.

It’s book 3 in the series but can absolutely be read as a stand-alone.
** although I highly recommend you spend some time with the King Brothers 🤤🤤

This story is the most violent of the series so far but it’s not OTT, it suits the storyline and let’s face it - these are mafia books after all & D
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Great story. A few irritations but overall intense and super sexy. 4.5 stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love a dark romance now and then. Many people misunderstand the power exchange and think that it is about holding women down and back. However, this book exemplifies that exchange perfectly. Because Sarah is the Queen.

The story is loaded with violence and anger, but beyond that it is a story of devotion, dedication, and love. It is steaming sexy hot, and damn, Dante is just yum.

Dante is a mob
The Book Bee
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"You can only tempt me so much before I'll want it...and trust me, I'll get my way."

To be honest, I knew what I was getting myself into with this story. I mean, at least I thought I did. I fell hard for Luca and his mouth. The way he took care of Gretchen could make any woman pause and swoon, so he was holding rank as my favorite in the series. I know, I know...there were only two books out. But dammit! Trilina Pucci teased and tortured me with teasers for a while about Dante
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„We’re depraved, Dante. I recognized your darkness because it’s mine as well.”

Holy Dante! 🔥 I'm amazed and in love!

You know the feeling when you’re so consumed with the story that you’ll do just anything in your power to crawl inside the book? Did you ever fall in love with the male character so deep that you became simply obsessed? No? Read Depraved. I assure you, this story will get so deep under your skin that you’ll feel internal flame that’s spreading with every read sentence. Trilina Pucc
it.sgottabethebooks
This girl is on fire!

It takes an amazing and talented writer to deliver such an amazing, hot af and grab you by the balls kind of book. That is what Trilina Pucci did with Depraved. Trilina is on fire with her Sinful series!

I struggled a whole day thinking of the right words to describe my thoughts and feelings about Dante and Sarah’s story. Everything about this book, no, this series is sinful, it’s downright filthy. The one word I can find that comes to mind to describe this book is FIRE. The
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
Trillina Pucci author just broke me with this story. I have a huge book hangover like I never had before.
“Depraved” is sort of enemies to lovers type of a story with a mafia plot which is one of my favorite genre.
My heart was beating so fast and my eyes were devouring every word as I flipped through the pages and couldn't stop reading until the very end of the book.
The action in this story was fast pace and whole plot kept me on the suspense edge entire time.

Chemistry, lust and desire between
booksiflove
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS BOOK IS FREAKIN AMAZING!!!

I started that book late last night, and finished it tonight. I used every single free minute today, because it got me hooked. Even while shopping at IKEA, I sneaked in a few words 🙌🏼

Sarah works at The Church, that’s how she knows Dante. Some flirting turns into something casual, because they are drawn to each other (and believe me, all the sparks which fly are 🔥🔥🔥).

So what happens further along the way? Secrets get uncovered, things happen you don’t want to happe
Cindy M. Green
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dante and Sarah were so perfectly matched in this hot and sexy romance. Trilina does anyone fabulous job of grabbing your attention and holding you hostage until the very end. I read this book in one sitting, there was no way I could let these two go.

Sarah is SO feisty and Dante is the alpha male extraordinare! The banter between these two was funny AND panty melting. Dante was tough, but when it's comes to his love for Billy, he doesn't hold back and I loved, loved, loved that about him. His d
Annette Brignac
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#HOLYDANTE indeed!!! One of the HOTTEST books I've read this year! You HAVE to add this book to your TBR!!!

Full review to come!
Alpha/Beta Read
Rebecca
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I hope they paid for that, Mr. Sovrano . Who would be stupid enough to shoot you?” My face grows serious at the thought. “My late wife.”

This is the opening scene for Depraved, wherein Trilina Pucci and her Dante have blown my mind for the last 5 hours.

Dante is a pretty typical mob leader, his temper gets the best of him, he's fiery, and he knows he wants Sarah from the first time he saw her. Sarah knows he's going to be her reckoning, so much fun, and the last man she wants for her lifetime.

Th
Rhonda Ziglar
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 HOLY HOTNESS STARS!! Dante and Sarah are holy hotness in this story. This book kept me on the edge of my seat with drama, action, sexiness and action. I am really loving this series, Trilina Puccini knows how to pack a punch with her storytelling. You need this book in your life, so grab it now.
Sofia Lazaridou
Depraved is the third book in the Sinful series by Trilina Pucci and my least favorite so far.

While I was reading the book I was thinking that I was gonna say so many things in my review and I had everything mapped out. Then I finished the book and I realized I couldn't say most of them. There were a lot of twists and if I try to say something, I will end up spoiling a part of the story, which is the reason why I will keep this short and simple.

I loved the first two books in the series and I had
Stephanie S
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOLY FORKSTICKS!! Trilina has done it again! These brothers are hot AF but just when I thought Luca was my favorite, NOPE Dante has totally blown it out of the water in this one. I literally just finished this book early this morning and just need to get my thoughts out before I go into a drool puddle of goo on the hotness of this one.

Dante is a Monster/Devil/Alpha who will do anything to protect those he loves and the one that is his. Sarah is just trying to survive and try to live a normal lif
Keri Loves Books
He Would Always Come For Her
5 Stars for this mafia romance that’s sexy, suspenseful, action-packed and about an enviable love that’s so much more in every way. It was greater than unconditional love; it was complete and utter devotion.

Sarah’s a fighter. A survivor. She does not back down. She challenges Dante in every way. The intimidating mobster who fears nothing, has met his match with the gorgeous spitfire.

Dante is the head of his family. He’s all alpha and a man to fear if you fall on the
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Well, That was Hot!!!! Dante Sovrano is the head of the Chicago Mob. He can have whatever he desires and what he desires most is Sarah London. Sarah manages an exclusive sex club, Church, owned by Dante and his brothers. “She’s like our sister,...then I want to @&&^ our sister.” Omg, LOL. When Sarah’s past has a way of catching up with her can Dante keep her protected even if she doesn’t want it? These two, wow what a hot couple Dante and Sarah are to read! This was a sexy, seductive and ...more
Veronica  Bellaorev Books

HOLY DANTE, MY OH MY!! This was deliciously filthy, depraved, sexy, intense. A passionate and consuming love story. I finished this book in 2 days and it was because I had to sleep and work. Adulthood sucks sometimes right??!!!!

After finishing I just had to go back and re read all my notes. This is an easy read but with a really well developed and execute plot and story. I was engaged from beginning to end. I didn’t want this story to end. I burn, I ache, I swoon with this couple.

I never thoug
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
Wow, WOW!!!! This book is EVERYTHING! This book is my favorite in the series so far. I absolutely FLOVED this book! I was completely captivated by this story and I could not put it down at all! I was so sad once it was over because I just wanted to live in the world that had Dante and Sarah! The writing in this book was so well written that it made me feel like I was part of the story, not just an outsider looking in.

Dante and Sarah's chemistry was explosive! This book is 'drop your kindle caus
Zilpha Owens
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trilina Pucci’s Depraved is all kinds of hot with steamy scenes that make you wish you had a fan (or your husband) nearby. It has become my favorite in the series. Truth (Dom & Drew) and Worship (Luca & Gretchen) begin the Sinful series and I recommend you read them though it’s not necessary to enjoy Depraved. But why miss out on the fun?

Greed. It comes in many shapes and forms. Most think of it as something bad but not when it comes to Dante Sovrano and Sarah London. Their greed is perf
Tabatha Edmonds
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CONSUMED

From the first spark, to the fire, to the raging inferno; Dante and Sarah’s story will consume you! It’s perfect! It checked all of my boxes for an awesome read! I devoured it in one sitting! Its super hot so have your significant other (or your batteries) at the ready! Dante and Sarah are both total bada$$es and are so perfect for each other; but they do fight it (as they are highly independent people). I don’t want to say too much as I want others to enjoy the ride as much as I did!

T
Paula D
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One word to describe this book is HOT! So hot it gave me goosebumps and left me wanting to take a cold shower! The chemistry between Dante and Sarah is like being a blazing fire that never ends. Every page had me hooked and I couldn’t stop reading it and even at the end I wanted more. I absolutely love Sarah her feistiness and strength just makes you wanna be her. Then Dante he is the alpha male that at one glance has you on your knees just wanting him to touch you! I love all the brothers but D ...more
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
” you’re the nightmare that controls all the monsters. You’re the thing I wouldn’t be able to escape.”

Title- Depraved
Author- trilina pucci
Publish date- 30th July 2019
genre- romance, mafia, best
Amazon- Depraved: A Sinful Novel (A Sinful Series) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TCXVHY3/...
Available on kindle unlimited
my bookstagram- https://www.instagram.com/miftahul_ms...

♥♥♥♥

A standalone novel by Trilina Pucci! Dante has known Sarah for a while and his brothers looks at her as their
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 My Everything Stars ~

Trilina Pucci is a literary ROCKSTAR!!! I will read anything she writes.

I have been anxiously waiting to read Depraved ever since she announced it was being released and she did NOT disappoint!! This book was raw, gritty, down right naughty, but oh so delicious!! I loved both Dante and Sarah, they truly are a match made in heaven.

Depraved was a story that absolutely sucked me in right from the beginning. I read the prologue and
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
Trilina Pucci never fails to surprise me, because each book that I have read, has been better than the last. Now this isn’t in an over the top, how can I outdo myself way. No, they are just that fabulous. Her characters and storylines are so vibrant that they jump off the page and engross you that you feel like you’re right there with them.

Dante Sovrano is synonymous with being Depraved. He is corrupt, wicked, perverted, and I loved every filthy second of it. He is delicious, commanding, naught
Kelly Green
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Wow! This book was everything I have come to expect and love from Trilina! The chemistry between Sara and Dante was off the freaking charts! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 seriously hot..... let me put it to you this way.... they are so hot that there was a "fade to black" kind of scene.... it didn't get into any super dirty details.... but it was STILL one of the hottest scenes I have read all week!!! And the suspense! WOW THE SUSPENSE!!! It totally kept me guessing ... and the "big bomb drop" came way out of left fiel ...more
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog

Dante and Sarah's chemistry was explosive! This book is 'drop your kindle caus
Athena
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

“We’re gasoline set to a fire. We’re a beautiful fucking disaster.”

Depravity has never been so gratifying! Trilina Pucci has accomplished an incredible task of captivating us with her amazing words and character building. Dante Sovrano and Sarah O’Malley are the perfect pair!

“We’re depraved, Dante. I recognized your darkness because it’s mine as well.”

They are both strong willed, but roles are different when they’re in the bedroom. Man oh man how hot they get when they get priva
Lauren Orr
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-reads
I received an ARC in return for an honest review. I loved Dante and Sarah! I loved Sarah’s strength and how she did not just bow down to Dante (at least outside the bedroom). I have to say the Dominant/Submissive parts were H-O-T! The books in this series are always good. Keep them coming Trilina!
Malimor86
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"We're depraved, Dante. I recognized your darkness because it's mine as well."
Depraved
Dante Sovrano is a real alpha male- in and out of the bedroom... He is kinky, cold, calculate, powerful- and I loved every filthy minuet of him!!! 🔥😋
Dante is the head of the Italian Mob in Chicago, which he runs with his brothers, Dom and Luca. They own an exclusive sex club, "Church", which Sarah London manages for them. 💃

Sarah is the perfect woman for Dante- he is tough and strong and she is independent and fearles
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »